Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thnx 4 pm 

neva shocked...hehe

geet waiting 4 response maan mood 4 teasing

do continue
inharika thumbnail
its is again...wordless...mishty...jst awesome...
Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
IMP - i hav created new account for PMS...so dose who wants to be pmed for my maneet updates, plzz add me.. 

Those, who vil not add me...vil not gets pms for m any story from further on...

Mishty_PMlist  -  /user/719496

Part 110

maan took 3rd sip of coffee n now geet lost her patience...

"batayiye na..kaisi bani hai.." geet complained making baby face..

maan started at her wid his serious eyes n next geet felt d cup touching her lips from d same side he has sipped...

her cheeks instantly turned pink at his act n she looked at him again only to find his staring her naughtily..

she took 1 sip and smiled..knowing d coffee was perfect...

he once again took 1 sip n it was geet dis time who held his hand dat was holding d cup and herself took 1 sip...

d relished sharing d coffee n remained silent throughout..as d coffee came to an end..maan silent put d cupt on d table and his hands went to her hairs..brushing dem..carrasing dem...gently and soothingly..

dey were lost in deir moment..none had anything to say or required to say anything.just being dere in each others embrace..feeling each other close..deir heart beating against each other..was tself soothing n perfect...

but deir moment was short lived when dey heart d knock on d door..

litle scared, geet instantly tried to leave from his lap..but he held her tight n pulled her back...

geet sighed and made baby face at him..

maan sighed n left her..

geet instantly went to sit on d couch while maan frustratedly replied, "come in.."

neeva came in n was surprised to see a gal seeting on d couch...she looked sober..like her dressing sense..her light make up...n minimum jewellary..and neeva understood she was no sum random gal from any club whoe can try n seduce maan singh khurana...

neeva kept straing at geet from d corner of her eyes...

maan who was already frustrated for ruining deir moment ..just snapped out, "r u just going to stand deir like a ghost or vil give me d file.."

neeva snapped out her her thoughts n looked at maan scared...

geet was left shocked wid maan's angry voice..she might hav never heard maan in so much anger for no reason but den knew..it irritates him so much when sum ruins deir time..sighed she looked at maan n signalled him wid her eyes to not to shout..

maan made almost kind of baby face..and sighed..calming himself..

neeva who just kept d file hurriedly in d desk, did notice d small session between dem n was left confused..

exatcly who was she who managed to calm d maan singh khurana..was she sum frnd ..or relative..or..no no..maan sir aise thodi na hai..he is not at all interetsed in dating gals...but den who is she who managed to calm d anger of maan sir wid hust her single look...neeva felt so uncomfortable all of a sudden wid d thought..she couldn't comprehent wat to think and wat to understand from dis...

she hurried murmured "sorry sir.." n hurriedly left from dere..feeling odd n sufocating all of a sudden..

she just walked out n banged into her cabin..who she felt odd deir..dat gal can any1 his frnd..or relative or any1..but why she felt sufocated between dem..like she felt she just disturbed dem..but den dat gal didn't look like any model who is aftr maan singh khurana..she looked simple...who was she..how m i to get my ans..why im feeling dis restlessness all of a sudden...

even if she is sum1 close to maan sir..how can i react like dis..its not dat maan sir n her r in any relation..her status n maan's status..dere so much difference..maan sir might never fall in a simple gal like me..i sumwhere dont even exist in his personal life...but den why i still feel so much for him..why im feeling dis restlessness...dat eyes session..d way dat gal camed maan sir wid her single look..t seemed like maan sir is definitely affacted by her...but dat can be normal gesture..why im thinking so much..just who im to think of maan sir or his personal life..agar maan sir ko pata chala..to mujhe office se bahar fek denge..n i can never forget what he did to my family..agar maan sir nahi hote to aaj humari family kahan se kahan hoti..maan sir ke ehsano ko me ya papa kabhi nahi chuka sakte...akhir mere dil me maan sir ke liye ye ehssas jage hi kyun..kyu unki achhayi ne mujhe majboor kar diya unse pyar karne ke liye..jab ke me janti hun ke wo asamn ke sitare hai..aur me.im mere a dust...

a tear rolled from her..but she wiped it instantly..

why all of a sudden im feeling so overwelmed..why feeling so much emotional ...i hav to be practicall..or i guess im thinking too much...may be dat gal is sum relative who hav cum to meet him...

may be...

she snapped out of her eyes when she heard d knock on d door...

she wiped her face and turned to look adi cuming in..

adi smiled at her, "neevi..mujhe wo RM project ke account ki file chahiye the..kal sir ko us project pe brief dena hai..."

neeva nodded lifelessly and handed him d file..

adi looked at her confused, "kya huva..u look upset.."

neeva weakly smiled at him, "no no..im just fine..bus thodasa headache hai.."

adi smiled, "ohh tc of urself.." adi was about to leave..

when neeva called him, "oughh adi sir.."

adi turned back, "haan.."

neeva smiled uncomfortably, "so sir..abhi me maan sir ke cabin gay..wahan par koi ladki baithi thi..i mean..we never seen any gal in maan sir's cabin..it was quite odd.."

adi sir smiled, "yaah..i also met dat gal sum time b4..she was taking coffee for maan sir..and d most imp part is she called maan sur wid his name.."

"watt.." dat came as a utter shock for neeva..no1 just no1 on d earth dared to call maan sir wid his name..she knew..it was only deir dadi maa who can call maan sir wid deir name..maan sir hates it if any1 calls him wid his name..den dat gal..how can she call maan sir wid his name..does maan sir know abt it.. ??

adi smiled, "yaah..i was also shocked a litle..as we know maan sir..but she seemed really sweet and sum1 close to maan sir.."

neeva smiled weakly as adi left and thupped on her chairs..sum1 close...sum1 special..dose words jut kept ringing in her ears...

geet planted a loving kiss on maan's forehead..as maan hugged her sidewise when both were sitting on d couch wid geet in maan's lap..

"aap ko aise gussa nahi karna chahiye tha.."

"hmm.." maan nodded making baby face and rested his head on her shoulder, "sorry .."

geet smiled and cupped his face..making his look at her, "mujhe sorry kyu keh rahe hai aap..." her fingers went into hairs hairs..and she brushed dem lovingly, "gussa karna achha nahi hota..muma kehti hai ke jo jyada gussa karta hai..uske hairs bahot jaldi white ho jate hai.."

maan started at her for a second but his lips curved into a cute smile..he shook his head..dis gal can never let his get angry ever..

geet looked at his smiling face, "arre sachhi..aap hasiye mat..sachhi me white ho jate hai.."

"achha.." maan mumbled cutely and rubbed his nose on her cheek, "to tumhe black hairs chahiye..aur agar mere hairs jaldi white hogaye to tum kya karogi..."

geet looked at wid wide eyes and started to thin..god wish he could just eat her alive...oughh d sweetest mishty she was...

geet got an idea n smiled, "aap jab bhi gussa karenge..to me apke hairs me oil laga dungi..fir hairs white nahi honge.."

maan smiled, "hmm nice idea..but dat oil vil be all sticked into ur neck when i vil hide my face dere.."

geet looked at him wid gol gappa face and instantly smiled wid  blush, "aap na ekdun besharam ho gaye ho..pata hai aapko.."

"pata hai.." maan naughtily pulled her closer..making her land on his chest...

geet smiled cutely in maan's lap as maan's naughtily nuzzled his nose on her earlove..hugging her tightly from back, "mujhe bhook lagi hai..."

geet instantly turned around, "aapne abhi tak lunch nahi kiya.."

dis appointment was evidently visible in her angry eyes..

maan made puppy face, "i was waiting for u.."

geet felt bad for keep him hungry bcoz of her idiotis naughtyness...tears instantly formed in her eyes...

shocked, maan's fingers instantly made deir ways to her cheeks as her wiped dey off, "jaan...isme rone ki kya baat hai shona..stop crying.."

geet nodded her face obdiently, "but meri vajah se aap ko bhooka rehna pada.."

maan kissed her red nose, "to kya huva...iska badla bhi to me lunga.. ??"

confused geet looked up, "badla ??..aap mujse badla loge ??.."

maan smirked cutely, "bilkul...tum mere liye garwa chaudh rakhogi na..to ho gaya mera badla pura.."

geet couldn't stop but smiling, hitting her hand slightly on his chest, geet smiled, "aap pure ke pure pagal hai..."

maan smiled..taking her close into his embrace n whispered huskily, "bas...tere liye.."

both walked through d corridore...

dey were so lost in each other n couldn't see d persom cuming from front...

neeva had wanted MSK's sign on same paper...atleast dats was she reasoned herself but d things was she was restless about d fact dat sum1 was inside msk's cabin and she had no idea who d gal was...she chided herself mentally..what right u hav to poke ur nose into maan sir's personal life...

but still sumwhere..d need..d urge to know..wasn't letting her stay calm...

n here both bumped into each other...

d files fell down right away along wid neeva..while maan instantly saved geet in his arms...dat came as a hit nail for neeva...though it was normal..but for d sake of huminity..maan sir would hav once tried to save me as well...

startled geet instantly hugged maan tight and tried to calm herself...

neeva couldn't see d sight in front her..sumthing burned her..sumthing stabbed her heart...her breaths felt choked..her restless just increased..grhh why d hell she is feeling like dis..what place she hold in maan sir's life..she is mere a staff member where he own d khurana industries...

she meekly colected d file n stood up..

maan n geet was still lost in each other..maan worriedly pulled her out of his embrace..n checked if she is fine, "r u alright..tumhe chot to nahi lagi.."

immense worry was evident in his voice...neeva stayed motionless..he didn't even realise..dat who is bumped into dat gal...

maan snapped instantly at neeva, "cnt u watch where u walk.."

neeva winced wid his harsh tone...tears formed in her eyes...

geet sighed..putting her hand onto maan's shoulder..she drew his attension quickly and nodded her head in NO as a command...maan sighed n closed his eyes...

"m sorry..be carefull next time.."

neeva smiled weakly..trying hard to hide her tears, "yes..yes sir..sorry mam.."

geet smiled weakly..feeling bad for her, "no..dnt be..it was my fault to..i hope u r fine.."

neeva just nodded head head lifelessly n looked at maan, "sir..wo aapke sign chahiye the.."

maan cut her..dis time softly, "me abhi bahar ja raha hun.vil check dis all later.."

wid dat he wrapped hs arm around geet n too her wid him...

turning...

neeva stood motionless wid her her stattered heart n watched d two walk away...

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt -   part 111 

IMP - reader, i need good response from u all...d lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad...n i dnt feel like updating...if u want more n more updates from me...dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec to LIKE n a min to COMMENT..dnt i deserve a min or ur time aftr d update ??...i request all silent readers to listen to my request !! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 12 years ago
meena.. thumbnail
Edited by meena.. - 12 years ago
Mino_M thumbnail

Are you updating??

Waiting waiting waiting

😃
meettu thumbnail
Awsome update
office romance
heart breaking of neeva

loved it

if i m nt wrong jab hameer ne geet ko kidnap kiya tha tb adi bi tha nd adi ne maan ko geet ko kiss krte hue dekha tha...

Ab geet ko kaise ni janta
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awsome

somewhere feeling bad for neeva...

pawandeepk001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hayeee! Marjaawan loved it mish.. U r my sweetest mishty ❤️ 😉 Hehe.. Poor neeva, felt a li'l bad 4 her.. Maaneet were out of the world.. Thx alot 4 dis awesome update.. God bless u angel 😊
Sailor_N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the sweetest coffee Maan take...
atlast Neeva came 2 know about Maaneet...
Geet crying for making Maan wait 4 Lunch...
they both r going out 4 lunch...
  d update dear...

Edited by Sailor_N - 12 years ago