My Lover My Enemy~pt 13pg64~dt 8/1/13

Eza_analyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
MY LOVER MY ENEMY

Hello Friends Eza here πŸ˜Š
Ufff finally i am starting My new FF after such a long long analysis on the story. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
This is the story which made me cry when i was in 10th  πŸ˜­
a sweet love story Written by my Favorite  writer β˜ΊοΈ
(but i will not tell you the writer's name lol 🀣)  i just hope that i do the justice  with this story 

PROLOGUE 

That was not love at first sight. This is different story line. A different flavor of love. A story of animosity, heartedness, which turns into aggressiveness and afterwards it, becomes obsession. Is it love?

Geet's monologue:

Nooo

A big NO, I don't believe in love. It hurts, hurts like a piercing needle to a person who is in the water.

I know what is love but but but yeah I know what is hatred is too . In my world there is only word i.e. animosity, dislike, hate. I am the one unluckiest person who the only daughter of their parents but I not even saw my father except newspaper and for my mom it never effects whether I am alive or dead.

My so called mom who gave me birth but don't know why? I guess just to increase the burden on this earth.

My Dad I love him. As I know I not yet seen him. But I still love him madly. He is the one who is my really well wisher but my mom , she  apart me from him. I guess is there any ones mom in this world can be so cruel. how a ninteen years old girl feel when she can see around her a love of parents which is her uncles and aunties showering on their childrens and i was the one with whom they beahve like a slave or something which is really mean and disgusting. But Who cares it hurts us only when we start reacting on it and got effected but for them i am like a stone hearted person who don't have heart. So i make my self like it No heart only mind No feelings for anyone except three Special peoples (My dad, My Nupur and Her Gunjan)  

Maan's Monologue:

What is love?????????

An Idea to cheat a man. This is a way of pass the time for filthy peoples. There is no Word existing like a Love. It is just a theoretical feeling. But in books also it need logic.   I think a man can be a womanizer but not a lover. Lust is the only thing which so called cultured people named Love.

a 24 yrs business Tycoon of Mumbai. The CEO of K & S (Khuranas and Shishodiyas the two Royal families come together for development and Growth purpose of Mumbai) 

Index 

introduction and character sketch 

part- 1

Part -2

Part- 3

part-4

part-5

Part-6

part-7

part-8

part-9

part-10

part-11 

part-12

part-13

Edited by Eza_analyst - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tamanna_TJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ohhoo..wht a start...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
awesome yaar...⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
common go ahead with it...πŸ‘πŸΌ
n dont underestimate yourself...😑
continue soon...😍
waiting to see, why is there so much of hatred...😍
Cindygeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

CONGRAGULATIONSπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Cindygeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

FINALLY U STARTED THE FF 😊 πŸ˜Š.. ALL THE BEST YAAR.. GO AHEAD...πŸ˜ƒ

cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wooww Great start!

Congratulations on your first FF!

Continue soon and PM me :D
Eza_analyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Character sketch:

At geet's sight: 

Her mother: Rano Handa- A divorcee woman who is living with her parents and afterwards with her brother and their family . Why she divorced her husband its still a mystery.

Father: mohinder Handa ' a politician having a lots of power and underworld Contact.

Rahul: Geet's fighter buddy her uncles only son and secretely in love with geet 

Nupur Bhushan : her child hood friend

Gunjan Bhushan : Nupur's Sister and geets angel    

at maan's sight

Maan's Dad: Rishabh Khurana

Maan's  Dadi: Savitri Devi

Yudhishtir; Maans child hood friend

Raani: Yudhishtir's Girl friend

(other characters will introduce soon)  

Edited by Angelic_analyst - 12 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome start