Pre-cap - trouble in paradise (:

-Mansi- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
First in the coming up they showed Geet's father getting a call from some lady who says dont get ur married in that family..if u wanna know the truth about them..come and meet me.😕 😕

And the pre-cap was cute actually! 😛 DG are talking outside with the two kids. Brij comes and shu's them away..the kids go. He pulls Geets hand also..but Dev catches his with an evil stare. He wanted to talk more.. 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tat was the cutest part of the precap ...when Dev holds Brijs hand....indicating "you cant....she is all mine now" ....awwwwwwwwwwwwww ...too cute ...waiting to see wat the women wants to say to Geets father ... i dont care abt bhabhi n mother ....i just dont want Dev to bad

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am sure something is up with Dev's family, from the very first day his mom and that bhabi looks fishy to me and they have some evil intention. Even dev's sister was about to say something like "agar ap shadi se ha nehi kehte tu dev..." then immediately bhabi stops her with all worried and tensed face...I am sure they're evil...BUTTTTTTTTTTTT....not our dev...his actions looks good and real to me...he truly loves geet and isn't faking or cheating her atm.

the precap was cute too...SHE IS MINE NOW...kinda attitude...awww...simply love this guy...he knows how to take care of his lady...