Ganga marry new girl - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

This is the one the new entry you have mentioned it earlier ,any way by the looking at the spoiled daughter I can understand from where its coming ,she is the same as her mother so more problems for Doreesmiley28.

Such a spoilt brat she is ... I don't say things like this for children but the way she behaves smiley7..because her nani face burned, throwing cake and misbehave with doree is unacceptable... 

I know in future they will show this things as her trauma but still this type of behaviour doesn't come under trauma...  

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jhanak1234

Such a spoilt brat she is ... I don't say things like this for children but the way she behaves smiley7..because her nani face burned, throwing cake and misbehave with doree is unacceptable... 

I know in future they will show this things as her trauma but still this type of behaviour doesn't come under trauma...  

No they can't justify it by saying its a trauma ,there are so many children do suffer a lot in their lives which I cant even wants to mention it but this girl is a spoiled B and have got her mothers upbringing ,the mother is so snobby so daughter is above her . I am feeling bad for Doree , Nanee and the rest of the Bustee peoples who lives so happily among each other .

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

She seems worse than Jaggiys second wife in the BV .Sorry I mean Goree.

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

She seems worse than Jaggiys second wife in the BV .Sorry I mean Goree.

Gauri is bad not as much as jagya itself... But gauri character was so entertaining... Only person who's screaming used to be entertained... 

But here flora is irritating