Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

Now I am BusyJo like BusyBee smiley36 Actually cause I am working now, it is hard for me to watch IPL due to the timings. It ends really late here and I have to wake up for work next day, that’s why I am not able to watch most matches this time. 

Hey Jo, good to see you smiley31

That's okay, I'm not here too often either and nor being able to watch matches like earlier 😅

Just was missing you coz Narine is playing really well this season, he's rocking with both bat and ball and everyone's in love with him ❤️❤️

It's sad bcz we kept rooting for him for so long, and for KKR to use him as opener, but now when he's finally having that success, both of us are too busy to enjoy it 🥺😔

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Hey Jo, good to see you smiley31

That's okay, I'm not here too often either and nor being able to watch matches like earlier 😅

Just was missing you coz Narine is playing really well this season, he's rocking with both bat and ball and everyone's in love with him ❤️❤️

It's sad bcz we kept rooting for him for so long, and for KKR to use him as opener, but now when he's finally having that success, both of us are too busy to enjoy it 🥺😔

That’s how it is , when we want something it doesnt happen and when we divert attention then it happens smiley37

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

That’s how it is , when we want something it doesnt happen and when we divert attention then it happens smiley37

True smiley36

Savera84 thumbnail

Sorry, wrong thread.  Too many windows opened with too many topic replies.smiley3

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 25 days ago
Nishnesh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

It's happen 16th time in IPL history team won by 10 wkts

RCB did it 4 times! 

Nishnesh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

Sorry, wrong thread.  Too many windows opened with too many topic replies.smiley3

Cheers..

Your sister I guess is Moderator you can request her to chop all thread with no one react, many thread you can wipe out that way. ( liked or so, okayed) 

We not need to keep them for 90 days 

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Nishnesh

Your sister I guess is Moderator you can request her to chop all thread with no one react, many thread you can wipe out that way. ( liked or so, okayed) 

We not need to keep them for 90 days 

By the time I ask the moderators to move my post to the right thread, others might have seen it, commented on it or reacted on it.  To avoid all that I edited the post myself.  No harm done and all is well now.

Cheers..

priya185 thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Posted: 22 days ago

Juhi talks about SRk as a franchise owner https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6vQRZ8pmoX/?igsh=cGpicmdqdDI4a2F4