Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 21 days ago

chapter 68

Vasant is now seeing first hand what all the warnings were about. The royal women are plotting to remove her too.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 69

Kanak and Prarthna think they can buy Vasant with gold. Their plan flopped, but they are still adamant.

coderlady thumbnail

Vasant's locket is a clue to her mother's story and identity. So far only Samagra has seen it. Maybe he will be the one to put it together.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 70

How does Kanak think bringing Avantika will eliminate Vasant? She must be under the illusion that Prithvi still loves her.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 71

Samagra is going to Vasant's father's kingdom and has her necklace with him. Maybe he will find the other half.

coderlady thumbnail

Who kidnapped Vasant? What do they want? Was it Lakha or Kanak behind it? Or is it someone else?

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 72

Lakha was bound to do this one day. It did not take him long to carry out his revenge. He was defeated this time.

coderlady thumbnail

Vasant has realized one thing by now. Samagra and Shaka's fears for her were true. She will not have any respect in the palace.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 73

Vasantmitra was crying while riding with Prithvi on his horse. People were watching and smiling and gossiping. 

Prithvi- Sshh...people are watching us, don't cry, they may think I am abducting you. 

Vasantmitra wiped her tears......he successfully brought her to his palace and she ran to her room. He fell on her bed and was crying heavily. 

After some time Prithvi came to meet her and she was still crying. She ran to hug him. He hugged her back. 

Vasantmitra- All this is not worth it Prithvi. Everyone is so against our relationship. Baba, your mother, I have separated two brothers who loved each other. Suddenly he kissed her ......

He wiped her tears and said- how are you bone of contention? Lakha did terrible things and he must be punished for his sins. 

Vasantmitra- If I didn't come in your life, you would be so happy. 

Prithvi- I am happy because of you. He kissed her forehead.

Vasantmitra suddenly removed her upper cloth....Prithvi was shocked. 

Prithvi- What are you doing? 

Vasantmitra- Removing all problems...she came towards him and gave him a really passionate kiss to him but this time he broke it. 

Prithvi- What is going on in your mind? 

Vasantmitra- Everyone thinks I have trapped you by playing hard to get. I will enter your Antahpura and remove all kalesh at once. 

Prithvi shocked...

Vasantmitra- This way everyone will be happy, you , your mother and ....

Prithvi- If you were not a woman I would have slapped you so hard right now. Do you understand what are you saying?

Vasantmitra- Wasn't this you actually wanted? I am removing all  thorns at once.

Prithvi- At what cost? This move of yours will prove Lakha and mother right at once, that your status is of a concubine. I love you vasant. You are not a toy for me. He hugged her tightly.

Vasantmitra was shocked- I thought you only wanted me for my beauty. 

Prithvi- Initially I did but now I understood you mean more to me that a decked up doll. 

She had tears in her eyes. 

Prithvi- Your entering my Antahpura will negate all what you stood for. If a strong girl like you submits to abuse, what will happen to normal women. 

Vasantmitra stared at him with admiration and regard

Vasantmitra- How did you know i was missing? 

He came towards her and said- How you think I am able to manage the empire so well. It's a myth we don't know what happens in Antahpura. Kings always know who is thinking what. We always know who play games and who doesn't. It's just that we ignore the things we are not concerned about. 

Vasantmitra- Well that's a new thing I got to know today. 

Prithvi smiled.....

She hugged him and caressed his shoulders.....

Kanak- He imprisoned Lakha? 

Guard- Yes

Kanak- Release him

Guard- I can't do that, it's Maharaj's order. 

Kanak- I said do it. 

Guard- I am sorry Rajmata , I can not. 

Kanak- This girl has reduced my Prithvi into her slave. I now have hopes on Avantika. Otherwise I might have to take those steps which I don't want. 

In night

Vasantmitra ans Prithvi were together, lying on the wbed. She was in his arms. 

Prithvi- I talked to Rajpurohit. In just few days, we can get married. 

Vasantmitra kissed his chest and asked- I can't wait

Prithvi smiled

Vasantmitra- How did you know Lakha kidnapped me? 

Prithvi- All the guards around you are my spies. They immediately informed me and I sent your men to find you and I came after them.

Vasantmitra- You are so smart.

Prithvi- That I am....they both laughed.

Vasantmitra- I want to invite Baba in our wedding. 

Prithvi became serious....- Ah your baba can't come.

Vasantmitra- Why? 

Prithvi- Ah he doesn't approve of us, right? 

Vasantmitra- Yeah but it's my wedding. 

Prithvi lied- I did send him invitation, he rejected it.

Vasantmitra- Really? She became sad. 

Prithvi- Don't worry, my Amatyas will be there. One of them will do your kanyadan. 

Vasantmitra- But...

He again put his finger on her lips- Ssshh......

He hugged her ......and had a deadly look on his face. 

He thought- I love you but your past is your past. I won't let your past ruin my reputation. I win either by hook or crook. There is nothing reputable in your family. He caressed her back and gave a kiss on her neck. 

Vasantmitra thought- How could Baba do this to me?

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 21 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: coderlady

chapter 64

Prithvi is already thinking that Vasant will leave her family forever. Her family is not desired, only she is.

It's Pride and Prejudice inspired, he loves Vasantmitra but deep down he also hates her lineage like his mother. He only wants the daughter not her family. His character just like Avantika is flawed. Samagra is the best man for her but what's fun in a story without conflict. 😂 

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 21 days ago