Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Posted: 14 days ago

All r gayab here. Pata nahi Lanka kyo Jaa rahe hai 😂😂😂

Just saw new promo Hanuman meets lankini at Lanka gate soon.

After simhika it's lankini turn. 

Then all hide and seek and more action 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lanka Lancers

I missed the initial part, so didn’t understand whether it was a continuation of previous scene or a new visit by Akki. His fancy weapon had no blood, so I concluded must’ve been a new visit smiley36

How cringe is this guy to convince a young girl of his own age to forget her husband and marry his father? smiley11 Absolutely no respect for his own mother smiley18

My granny used to tell me why Indian squirrels have stripes on their backs. A folklore goes that they helped in Ram-setu construction and Lord Ram caressed their backs. I never knew they brought nuts for Sita too smiley36 I noticed the squirrels did not have striped backs smiley4

Hanuman’s journey is shown well smiley20 Liked Sursa part. The actress was such a softie, her evil laughter wasn’t evil at all. She looked nice in her original swaroop smiley36

The Lanka version of Bermuda Triangle is also nice. Simhika has a small mouth compared to her bif face, the artificial teeth looked so funny smiley36 Her clutching Hanuman’s shadow - good special effects smiley20

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I missed the initial part, so didn’t understand whether it was a continuation of previous scene or a new visit by Akki. His fancy weapon had no blood, so I concluded must’ve been a new visit smiley36

How cringe is this guy to convince a young girl of his own age to forget her husband and marry his father? smiley11 Absolutely no respect for his own mother smiley18

My granny used to tell me why Indian squirrels have stripes on their backs. A folklore goes that they helped in Ram-setu construction and Lord Ram caressed their backs. I never knew they brought nuts for Sita too smiley36 I noticed the squirrels did not have striped backs smiley4

Hanuman’s journey is shown well smiley20 Liked Sursa part. The actress was such a softie, her evil laughter wasn’t evil at all. She looked nice in her original swaroop smiley36

The Lanka version of Bermuda Triangle is also nice. Simhika has a small mouth compared to her bif face, the artificial teeth looked so funny smiley36 Her clutching Hanuman’s shadow - good special effects smiley20

Initial part was new visit by akku rest as u said cringeworthy looked more like Bollywood villain type. 😡

Even we as children were told same about stripes on squirrel. Ramji hand made those lines during making of ram setu 

But this part was new to me that nature brought food for sita whereas Indra got Divya kheer for sita to sustain her energy.

Lankan Bermuda triangle ha ha never thought about it but when Bermuda triangle is mentioned I only remember airport 77 movie. I don't know who has seen it but story was of plane lost in triangle

Today simhika jaw will be broken so that challenge will be over too

hellothere2644 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wish they release a promo of hanuman- sita meeting in ashok vatika..

chatterbox thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Hey ram matlab ramayan end date around that time. 

It also means uttar Ramayan will be shown. 

Chalo as our ramji sujay says end date ka mat socho. Abhi enjoy karo

hellothere2644 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yess let's go by what ramji said ki abhi bahut kuch interesting baaki hain so let's enjoy the show n keep supporting it..👍🏻👍🏻

chatterbox thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Hello. Episode starts with Hanuman and simhika.  Simhika says she is rahu mother and Hanuman creates illusion of multiple Hanuman to distract her but soon simhika realise it and capture Hanuman again.

The VFX here was really funny and weird. Hanuman inside simhika mouth and hits her she swallows him so he hits her tummy and finally goes out of her head. 

Good VFX here simhika end

Hanuman lands at Lanka and sees lankini stopping outsider and throws him

Hanuman makes himself very small so he can't be detected.

chatterbox thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Hanuman reduces his size to smallest and it's night time. He sees small opening in the door and thinks he can go inside from that door .

Coming up Hanuman is upset saying he looked everywhere but can't find Sita and asks for help from who don't know. He hears vibhu uncle chanting Shri ram

chatterbox thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Finally our fashion icon lankesh appears.  He was quite good boy today 😂😂😂😂😂

Both him and mandodari were praying to Mahadev when mando pallu caught fire and she feels this is bad omen .

Aaj pallu jala kal Lanka 🤔🤔

Lankesh as always calms her nothing will happen 

Precap is Hanuman hearing Shri ram chant. So guessing he will meet lankini and vibhu uncle tomm

Ye forgot ramji and lakshman ji appears briefly training vanars 

One of the vanars was having doubts 

Ramji explain very well

Edited by chatterbox - 14 days ago