Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Chinie

Did u all see Ranbir and sai pallavi as Shri Ram-  Sitasmiley5

I cannot imagine anyone else now after seeing Sujay as ShriRam

Oh my God that look 😳

I was just discussing that with my friend 

I mean ek taraf sujay so innocent and radiant and Ranbir ko animal waala look kyu de Diya fir se 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Saw the pictures. Sai Pallavi looks good. RK IDK smiley36, his fans are making this more about him than Lord Rama. So I am skeptical 

More than casting I am afraid of the story they are going to present. After Adipurush I don't trust bw makerssmiley36. Adipurush still gives me PTSD 

Don't you think if hair would have been a little shorter in length to shayad accha look aa jaata and animal se alag lagta 

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Don't you think if hair would have been a little shorter in length to shayad accha look aa jaata and animal se alag lagta 

I can't visualize him as Lord Rama in any look smiley36

He is RK only. They should have cast some unknown face or new face. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: ananya3129

I can't visualize him as Lord Rama in any look smiley36

He is RK only. They should have cast some unknown face or new face. 

B - that would've been much better but I can't imagine anyone from film industry to be Shree Ram to be very honest 😅😅wo innocent radiant face waala koi nahi lagta mujhe 

After Sujay to I think anyone has to top that, kyuki mere man mein comparison hoga hi

Edited by RamAayeHain - 17 days ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

B - that would've been much better but I can't imagine anyone from film industry to be Shree Ram to be very honest 😅😅wo innocent radiant face waala koi nahi lagta mujhe 

After Sujay to I think anyone has to top that, kyuki mere man mein comparison hoga hi

Hmm. Comparison hoga hi. When Arun govilji became ram he still is ram for many PPL. No one came close to that face. Sujay does show that bit

And coming to filmy ramayan it will be that only filmy. 

I won't be watching it. And u r right none from Bollywood suits calm aura of ramji. Unknown face will nail it.  

Sujay was unknown for me I haven't seen any of his previous shows so he created new image for me. 

This is what viewers see mainly. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Hmm. Comparison hoga hi. When Arun govilji became ram he still is ram for many PPL. No one came close to that face. Sujay does show that bit

And coming to filmy ramayan it will be that only filmy. 

I won't be watching it. And u r right none from Bollywood suits calm aura of ramji. Unknown face will nail it.  

Sujay was unknown for me I haven't seen any of his previous shows so he created new image for me. 

This is what viewers see mainly. 

True even siya ke Ram actor fits the role of Shree Ram, because of unknown face people connected to him.

I can't imagine RK as Ram ji ever 😔 I really want one movie to take these epics seriously but alas 🤷 kuch nahi ho sakta 

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

True even siya ke Ram actor fits the role of Shree Ram, because of unknown face people connected to him.

I can't imagine RK as Ram ji ever 😔 I really want one movie to take these epics seriously but alas 🤷 kuch nahi ho sakta 

Siya ke ram Ashish Sharma was ramji right. Well he wasn't unknown actually and he has great fan following including yours truly 😊😉

He was in imagine tv show gunahon ka devta as lovable local Gunda.  Then some army officer and even chandragupta maurya

He was known face so cudnt connect him to ramji though i believe he still did well .

I saw in bits and pieces siya ke ram but cudnt imagine lovable Gunda as ramji 😂

Post arun govil ji sujay only has brought that aura of ramji

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Siya ke ram Ashish Sharma was ramji right. Well he wasn't unknown actually and he has great fan following including yours truly 😊😉

He was in imagine tv show gunahon ka devta as lovable local Gunda.  Then some army officer and even chandragupta maurya

He was known face so cudnt connect him to ramji though i believe he still did well .

I saw in bits and pieces siya ke ram but cudnt imagine lovable Gunda as ramji 😂

Post arun govil ji sujay only has brought that aura of ramji

Ohhhhsmiley37see I didn't knew him before so I connected alright smiley36and with Sujay too

Arun Govil ji is pure legend, aage pata nahi ab kya hoga 😂

chatterbox thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Ohhhhsmiley37see I didn't knew him before so I connected alright smiley36and with Sujay too

Arun Govil ji is pure legend, aage pata nahi ab kya hoga 😂

Ha ha yes that's what I meant . When it comes to our mythology history unknown faces mostly so justice to it as they don't have previous image. So PPL connect.  RK  has image of big actor and no matter how much he tries he can't be ramji. 

Arunji sunilji all have that image of ram lakshman still. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Ha ha yes that's what I meant . When it comes to our mythology history unknown faces mostly so justice to it as they don't have previous image. So PPL connect.  RK  has image of big actor and no matter how much he tries he can't be ramji. 

Arunji sunilji all have that image of ram lakshman still. 

B- point 👍🏻👍🏻

Chodo vaise bhi it'll take 1-2 years for movie to come let's see tab kaisa lagta smiley36