Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Imran , the wood plank, tu floppy tha aur hamesha floppy rahega. 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The internet will shame nepo kids Arjun, Sonakshi, Pari, Sonam etc and then welcome back expressionless Imran . Nostalgia is worse than recency bias. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

At the end of the day when one leaves for 10 years (a decade), it only becomes distasteful to come back being picky ( नख़रेबाज़ ) . Bollywood is so quick to fluctuate, things would've already changed. smiley41  

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I have not seen the full interview. But HE DOES NOT MENTION VANGA OR ANIMAL in this clip. 

Basically, this clip is about Imran Khan talking about violence in cinema. He acknowledges that violence is a narrative in cinema but, at the same time, that violence must not be glamorized or fetishized. It's an articulate and well-thought-out point. Although, I do think Joker also floundered a bit in generating empathy for incels. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I have not seen the full interview. But HE DOES NOT MENTION VANGA OR ANIMAL in this clip. 

Basically, this clip is about Imran Khan talking about violence in cinema. He acknowledges that violence is a narrative in cinema but, at the same time, that violence must not be glamorized or fetishized. It's an articulate and well-thought-out point. Although, I do think Joker also floundered a bit in generating empathy for incels. 

IK needs to give his new outlook a test-drive in Bollywood, 

and we'll get a chance to see how successful it turns out. smiley4

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

so Animal would be fine and acceptable, if Rajkumar Rao did it? 

No. Not at all. My point is this type of movies should not be made whether it did huge businesss or not and no matter who the "villain" is.

Ranbir being in the movie attracted extra attention. But it would be harmful for society anyway.

Edited by DivineAngel - 1 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Aamir is probably one of the very few who gave good talent with no backing a chance to shine..zaira wasim in dangal and secret superstar..got 1st 2 movies on a scale and scope to perform which many nepo kids won't (of course she was crazy talented but talent alone without backing doesn't get this kind of start) fatima..sania..all these supremely talented girls no one would have given a chance..so more power to him for that

Of course, I wouldn't  reproach Aamir if he takes/took the decision to not getting implicated into Imran's carreer. Imran is a grown-up and shouldn't expect to be able to rely on his uncle to support a carreer as an actor.

As for giving a chance to newcomers not related to the filmindustry through family ties, that certainly is recommendable...how much this collaboration has designed the future of both the young women, well, that is another story...

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

did he have romantic angle w his kidnapping victim ? smiley36 I just remember the mom smiley36

Not necessarily but they did have a romantic song and some moments here and there smiley36 Where she was trying to seduce him to get herself free since after the song she stabbed him and tried to run away smiley36 At the end after he released her she did forgive him though, I mean they didn’t hook up and all but they parted on friendly terms. Now had they hooked up that would have been definitely f*cked up!

Edited by infinity101 - 1 months ago
Funtuss thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good coz you had no case to begin with...smiley36