Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

LOL please at least try to lie better. This is your thread below. It is word for word the exact same as the Reddit thread, right down to the title! 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5345712

Meanwhile as to the rest of your comments, I think it's funny how you automatically assume anything negative about Rani is unsubstantiated and can't be true but you believe everything negative about Aishwarya. Very biased there. If Payal isn't crying on TV over her broken marriage, it's because most people do not want their worst memories trudged up on TV for the public to see. And I'm assuming she's a private person like her ex-husband and ex-best friend. Similar with Govinda's wife. Bollywood wives like Twinkle and Kajol do not admit their husbands' discretions in public...that doesn't make them any less real or the pain any less. Kajol literally had to present an award to Kangana and she did it for the sake of public appearances. You don't see Twinkle calling out Priyanka openly. For that matter, even Rani hasn't gone public speaking out about Vaani Kapoor's affair with her husband. 

Also I love how you escalate your made-up rhetorical scenarios to one where Aishwarya is now a mass murderer. Way to boost your credibility along with obviously lying about not having authored that Reddit thread. Aren't you the same person who was desperately searching on this thread for someone to perform black magic for you?? I can link the thread unless you want to claim you didn't author that as well now. I've never seen Aish fans resort to black magic or fantasize about murder but now we know a certain Rani fan is not above this.

you are just making up stuff to suit your agenda . Like I said , Basically trying to cook up cockamamie stories in perfect articulate language to make it look authentic. Like you said yourself .. let me rephrase…think it's funny how you automatically assume anything negative about Rani is substantiated and ALWAYS true but you WONT believe ANYTHING negative about Aishwarya. Very biased there

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I copy from Reddit all the time . That’s from a fellow Rani fan , part of our whatssap fan club 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

you are just making up stuff to suit your agenda . Like I said , Basically trying to cook up cockamamie stories in perfect articulate language to make it look authentic. Like you said yourself .. let me rephrase…think it's funny how you automatically assume anything negative about Rani is substantiated and ALWAYS true but you WONT believe ANYTHING negative about Aishwarya. Very biased there

Posting the Reddit thread to compare to your thread here did not require me cooking anything up or speaking in "perfect articulate language." 

Also the bold part is not true. I have literally made a thread here calling out Aishwarya for the time Mahima was cut from Taal and requested Aish stand in solidarity with her. It is posted below as proof. I am not above calling out my favs, hence my original Rani roundtable thread. Being a fan does not mean blindly accepting all their faults and pretending they are perfect paragons. Using another example, I am a Deepika fan but I made a thread calling out her claims that she uses her makeup products untested on herself first. If I have called out Rani for her faults (which are frankly getting too numerous now), I have made 3x as many positive posts about her as an actress especially in the KANK and Filmfare 2024 threads.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5343863#164438359

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

I copy from Reddit all the time . That’s from a fellow Rani fan , part of our whatssap fan club 

That's nice. Even if this is true, my point stands that you were hoping to rehabilitate her image but these threads all failed in that regard. No one was believing that nonsense. I'm sure your whatsapp group had a field day when that roundtable discussion came out. I'm so glad I was not a part of it because I don't think I could have stomached a handful of people defending her myopic remarks.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Did you confuse Rani with Deepu.....Deepu ko saari movies offer hoti hain....which she serves on a platter to the less fortunate ones.....smiley16

Not just Deepu. Also Aish 🧐

Winterberry08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shahid Kareena one? 

[Post Removed]

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Priety overshadowed her in that movie, maybe because Priety role was better smiley9

Edited by BhataktiJawani - 1 months ago

[Post Removed]