waiting for the next scene

thanks 

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi Anu

waiting for the next scene

thanks 

Sure, I was planning to bring a scene from Devil's Den. 

tellyme thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Hey Anu dear 😍

Wishing you & all the readers very happy purnima and Holi festival 🥮

I loved this scene Dadi grilling Maan & Maan has started to realise what he has done to a person who loves him to the core

Pain & frustration from both Maan & Geet side was quite evident

Keep writing 

taahir004 thumbnail

Scene 5

This scene just shows Geet's love for Maan

no matter how he treated her , Geet still holds immense love for him 

but I loved Dadima telling Maan to stop calling Geet as Butter 

and that would certainly be one way to gain respect 

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Devils den how I will forgot it my favorite

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Anu

hope you had a great weekend

Happy Holi to you and your family.

Thanks for posting the next scene

Scene 5

Touching scene.... greatly written 

Geet's family were indeed amazed seeing how changed she is

gone is their bubbly yet feisty Geet

of cos she assures them that she is happy

Brij's concern was justified

well she lies that Maan loves her

she certainly loves Maan immensely 

and that's the truth

Mohinder's question was reasonable

they love and care for her so much

they can do anything for her happiness 

as expected Geet was overwhelmed with guilt

sad that she was aggressive with them

she was clearly hiding her pain and reality

Brij did not buy her lie

alas Mohinder intervened

dismayed that Maan does not know Geet's likes nor dislikes

Geet was so emotional seeing her fav food

Geet's thoughts were understandable

not surprised that Geet warned Brij not to harm Maan

she does not anything further harm to her family

well Maan was welcomed with respect

at least he knew it was just a formality

one thing for sure is that Maan does care for Geet

sad that Geet is not participating in the marriage preps

pleased that dadima confronted Maan

dadima had valid points

Maan was really frustrated

glad that dadima spoke to Geet

liked her advice to Geet

continue soon 

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Innocent Geet defeats savage Maan - Innocent Love

[made no edits - as is posted]

"Why are you still awake'" he asked kind of ordering.

She twisted her lips "I can't sleep with lights ON" "So should I appoint someone to switch off lights for you"

She felt angry with his comments and turned her face to other side'."Andhere me akele der lagta hai mujhe"

"What'. Actually WOW' you can't sleep with lights ON and Andhere me der lagta hai' wonder do you ever sleep"

She turned to him in anger, tears almost forming in her eyes with his taunting talks' she had not been talked like this before' so pampered a child she has been.

Seeing her innocent complaining face threatening tears almost made Maan feel little guilty with the ways he talked' he calmed down, closed his eyes to get control of himself'

"Then how do you sleep??? " he asked trying to be calm

"With lights Off but with someone, not alone'. Beejji hamesha mere saath sootee hain'. Akele ajeeb ajeeb se khyal aate hain"

Maan did not know what to do' he wanted to keep himself far from her till he was ready for their relation.

He knew very well if he had agreed to marry her then he have to eventually make up with her' he have to lead his whole life with her only'. No one else will come in his life as at last he himslef has given his agreement at last for the marriage' willing or unwilling' but not now' he was not ready for it now and from his side he even was not sure to put Geet into any relation at this tender age of her.

Also, though Sameera and he were just friends but he had promised her that they will marry together and though that decision was purely practicle but still he owed an answer to her'. just informing her from here was not enough' he felt guilty towards Sameera' he have to personally answer her first.

He then got an idea'. He switched of the big lights and just switched on one dim light'

"Now it won't be dark and in dim light you can sleep' Ok" and he left.

He was trying to sleep in other room and Geet in her side was trying on her side' but shadow of things in Dim light was not woking well with her.

Maan was about drift in deep sleep when he felt tap on his shoulder. He switched on the light only to find Geet standing.

He was completely irritated. He sat down and gave her strong look.."Now what" he said little loudly' she got scared with his loud voice, took few steps back and bowed her head down'

"woo Shadows'" she said in low voice, feeling his anger'. Maan sighed in frustration

"we can sleep on same bed na' we are husband and wife" she said in very low voice little scared of his anger.

Maan thought that was a better option as otherwise he doubted she will let him sleep. He said OK, completely annoyed with his own decision. It was for this girl that he have to take all descisions against his own will.

He instructed her to change to some lighter dress as this would make sound.

Geet changed and came out from washroom' With the sound of door Maan turned towards her and could just not move his eyes' she looked so edible in her polka dots short sleeves , short night dress'.. He was unaware he was intently looking at her while Geet was turning all red with his look'. His one look on her was enough to shake her'. he kept on looking at her and she kept on becoming redder and redder unable to move from her place. Her shaking lips forming a smiling face.

Maan's trance broke after a while and to defend himself'.

"Will you ever come to sleep'. I am waiting as lights needs to be switched off"

Geet immediately came to bed

"you sleep on that corner and I will sleep this side" Geet did not like the idea, especially when she could see her husband in his half black vest with such closeness'. Urge to feel him was stronger but he sounded so aloof'. He looked so strong'. His every muscles made her feel so much more feminine' she wanted to be wrapped up I those arm' a little tighter to be squeezed by him'.

Suddenly came out as protesting from her mouth "but we are'."

"No more words Geet'. I don't want any argument if you want me here" Geet hurriedly said fearing he would leave her all alone in this big unknown room all alone'

"Nahi nahi' I am fine'. App so jao" but after a while said to herself softly

"Kharoos kahi ke" "GEET!!! " he said low voice but sternly and she was so irritated by his strong hearing power.

In the morning when Maan was about to wake up he felt wait on him.. he opened his eyes and surprised to see Geet all over him'. Her hands around his chest and his one leg on top of him' He was so angry and in his anger he looked at Geet's face to wake her up but the moment he saw her face he got lost'. She looked so innocent and pretty from this near'. Aloof from all worldly evilness she looked an image of pure beauty' he was again lost in her completely' her hair flock was coming on her face and due to slight air it was moving and troubling her'. his hands automatically went up to her hair flocks and was about to touch it when he realized what he was doing'.. He then shouted on her in order to defend his move'

"Geet wake up'. What the hell is all this'." And the princess hurriedly woke up as she had never woke up with such harsh sound before'

She saw her position and immediately fixed herself and moved little far' Maan gave a strong questioning look to her asking for explaination'..

"woo woo Rosy samajhkar ho gaya hoga neend me" she said in low voice

"What??? Rosy??" he was super irritated to be compared with some Rosy "They have just messed up my life with this girl" he thought irritated.

"Woo my pink teddy'." And she got excited about her teddy'.

For her , she had already given her heart to Maan and the moment they got married for her he was her and she was him' she only knew they were one'. So though she got scared by his behavior but she took nothing to her ego' and she knew anything from him she will take everything from him without any ego nor will she ever care for his ego or his hesitation' all she knew was they were one' he was hers and she was his'.

"You know my Rosy is sooo big and she sleeps between me and Beeji'. " She then suddenly giggled "Hehehe' I always sleep on Rosy that way"

Maan was more irritated but Geet completely ignored his irritation

"I need your phone' I need to call beeji" Maan looked at her surprised' wow she is not requesting she is just asking '.

"Do na' I don't have phone'. Brij veerji did not like it. But now I have yours" she said confidently' if it was his it was automatically hers for her'..

Maan was surprised by the way she was claiming not able to take this attitude of hers "Do you even know there is some manners when you ask something from someone"

She just ignored to go in depth of this question "haan I know very well How I have to ask something from someone'. Per yahan per na app someone hain na mian'. "

He did not say anything gave her the phone and left' "She can't see the big landline phone in room 'mera cell dikha usse' I really hate sharing my electronics with anyone aur yeh ladki" he went down the hall thinking so.

Geet in room "Haan beeji' kaise ho aap' main achchee hoon'., aapne Rosy nahi bheja na' Haan bhej do aaj he' aur mera mumu aur '." And so and so On . Maan returned back after 10 mints and found her still busy in talk laying down on bed'. He shaked his head and left. 

After an hour Geet came down all ready and handled Maan his cell on breakfast table. Everyone noticed Maan's irritation and helplessness'. They knew he did not like sharing his personal things but Geet made him do so'. They were smiling from within.

After breakfast Maan was leaving'

"I am going out to meet Rahul and other old buddies'. will be back in the evening"

Geet without realizing that everyone was there in the hall "Uff pure din ke liye jaa rahe ho app'. Dekho maine number de rakha hai aapka mere friends ko'. They will call' aap message le lena" she said almost ordering

Everyone along with Maan was surprised though unlike others he was not enjoying it.

Taunting her he asked "Aur koi phermaish aapkee" "No I am fine'" she said without realizing his taunts.

ENJOY People!!!

I will be giving Poles Apart final Epilogue today, then Indebted, which is almost written, then DDS, which is already half written. In short, quicker updates from me. So keep the momentum of comments and likes going. Till then enjoy this 

Very randomly tagged.

-Anu smiley31

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

😍😍😍 

Innocent love.... Remember this beautiful story ... happy to re read maaneet scene ... Love it ❤️