Posted: 4 months ago

wonderful update

truth come out in front of raj n sumitra 

first they are shock but in end most happy 

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update..

Maan told how he wants her to concentrate on her career..

Maan parents seen them together and they agreed for their love for each other..

Waiting for next update..

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Aww so the truth is finally out in front of all, the mom had doubts but they convinced her and made her happy. All’s well now. But the more pertinent part is that Geet is leaving, and I hope this doesn’t bring separation in them… and Maan doesn’t regret sending her far from him. Although all his points that she is too dependant on him and that she needs to know her worth being away from him are true… let’s see wat is written for them

hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Fantastic update.maan parents cone to know their love story.  Though Sumatra is apprehensive  coz of the age difference, finally she agreed seeing the love between both.  

Hope geets father will not create any problem for Maan and geet.

suji007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice Update, 

Now whole family came to know about their love story, 

Waiting for Geet's Father desicion. 

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arey gazab . Separation ka toh baad main dekhenge. Abhi toh maza agaya . Loved how u dropped the bomb on the parents. Bechara Maan sharam se paani paani . Buta am glad everyone gave a nod. Yaay. Now only hands left . Wondering ab kya hoga . Jaldi jaldi update 

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful update 

Loved it 

Maan s parents are shocked to see maaneet together like that .. 

Sumitra s shocked and raje know that his mom into in it and teasing Maan .. 

All are happy for maaneet and geet has got a good family for herself ... 

Continue soon .waiting 

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely part 

So happy maans parents got to know about their relationship 

And the way they are taking Geet’s care k no one will 

Cant wait for Geet’s father’s approval 

Cont soon 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 50 - You belong to mesmiley27

Ranjeet Handa looked at his daughter's glowing face and he was relieved to think that he took right decision. All that matters to him now only his little daughter's happiness, for that he agreed to marry his little Geet to Maan, against the huge age gap between them. After all nothing could be seen in front of Love and who knows better than him. He had lost his love, Geet's mother first then in his foolishness he betrayed the woman who loved him crazily...

He chuckled remembering his daughter's pouting face while she was trying to convince her father for the alliances. She was almost on the verge of crying and who would have resist this face of his little girl who didn't demand anything from him in her whole life apart from his mere YES to her to get her Love.

I can totally understand your fear and insecurities uncle, but I assure you, you won't regret your decision of handling Geet to Khuranas...I  believe you trust your daughter so much to deny her choice but still I want you to trust on me as well uncle that I really love Geet so much."

Ranjeet remembered Maan's words and how they sounded so much sincere...his heart was joyous and he felt proud for his daughter's choice.

His face had lightened with huge smile making everyone cheer in joy. Geet had jump into her father's arms, kissing his both cheeks happily...she couldn't be happier more than this moment...

Thank you so much Dad!! You are the best!! 

Now which father will not love to hear those magical words from his lovely daughter.

Dad...let's go...why are you standing here, alone!? Sam called out holding his wrist, thereby pulling him back to reality. She dragged him to the stage where the engagement ceremony was going to take place. It was decided by both families to tie them both in relationship first then after geet will be officially Maan's she would go anywhere to pursue her career. It was actually maan's wish and geet couldn't be more happier...she was nervous, shy, joyous excited and what not to become his forever. Beautiful smile never left her small face as she exchanges the ring with her beloved Maan. 

Chapter 21 : Bandhan Saath Janamon Ka

He smiled back at her, and his smile only widened feeling her soft lips on his cheek. She kissed enthusiastically to him and the hall hooted with everyone cheering for the unique couple. There were not much people present in the function...it was only an family affair with both maneet's friends circle. 

After the ring ceremony, the couple was called for a dance and geet couldn't leave this chance to flirt with her fiance.

So now you are officially mine, MK and I got every right to do whatever I want with you! She winked swinging happily in his arms.

Maan pulled her on his toes, wrapping his arms around her petite waist. The hall became dark, with spot light circling around on everyone after breaks.

Enter at your own Risk - Maaneet hot Pics | Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Yes, my little finance as you wish!! He chuckled saying so and kissed her little nose.

Yaha bhi..' she pouted her lips to him and his eyes widen, not here' 

Geet made a face but then suddenly pecked his lips before he even realize it...his eyes widen in shock, next moment partners were exchanged and she went to Aarmaan, showing him her tongue.

Others just shook their head at her antics while Maan was shy and embarrassed...you wouldn't change darling...but now I will show you how to play tease game... he smirked on his own idea thinking he was no into this fun games but she brought such changes in him and he loved this new side of his own..he ha again started living his life just because of his little angel.he thought with smile seeing dancing around with every other guy and her friends with cheeky smile on her face..she even made his friends on her side just in few hours...they couldn't stop praising her before him...and he was somewhere jealous but felt happy for her.

Maan walked into her room earlier that night only to see her lost somewhere. He has came with intention to tease her but seeing her gloomy face he dropped the idea, instead he got worried for her. 

Geet...' he called out softly, but she didn't move..., he walked before her to see her tears streaming down her cheeks.

And before he could say something, she leapt onto his arms, hiding her face in his chest. He could heard her soft muffles. 

His eyes widen seeing her crying, because whatever happens she never cries and this much, he had never seen her this much broken.

Mujhe....aapse dur nahi jaan, Maan..plz don't send me away from yourself. She spoke last set of words while looking up at his face.

He was stunned seeing her crying for this...

While geet repeated seeing him silent, plz maan, don't send me away...I don't know how to love without you beside me..." 

Her simple innocent words bowled him away...he looked at bewildered don't know what to say now.he simply cupped her face and wiped her cheeks softly, placing soft peck over her head.

I won't...now happy!? Don't think too much about this..just today we got engaged and you are crying...? Aren't you happy today for this?? 

You won't send me away!? She asked with doubt seeing him agreeing easily. 

I won't Geet, sach mein...not don't think about it okay? Chalo stop crying..." He gave her glass of water from side table and helped her in drinking.

You are not angry on me!? She asked uncertainly, still fearing from his outburst.

No Jaan...I am not, infact it's my fault to come up with this idea...I am sorry...mujhe maaf kar do, I never thought you will be this much upset taking this little thing on heart.

No Maan, don't say like that..." Now I am fine, you changed your mind. 

Maan nodded with deep thoughts, he looked at geet who gave him relief smile now and his heart pained with thought that she was going through so much from inside, just hearing his decision...she couldn't even enjoy her special day...all because of him...why did I need to come up with this decision.

Maan aap sach mein mujhse naraz nahi hai na? She asked with pout and he pecked her lips with soft smile, "

How can I upset with my love!! 

Just those few words and his loving stare was enough to convince her that he wasn't angry on her. 

Achcha leave it, I came here for something..." He tried to distract her.

Geet frowned, do you need something!? 

Yes, love..." 

What!? 

I will tell you, ' and he pulled her for soul searing kiss tilting her face to get better access...Geet was startled non the less she smiled in the kiss reciprocating him with equal passion.

The night further was spent in each other arms, with geet talking everything and nothing while maan listening patiently to her, in between two would tease each other with not so innocent touches and kisses here and there.

Few days and then months were passed, everyone busy in their own routine. Anyone didn't get to know when the time flee like a wind and geet graduated with first rank, making her family happier and proud of her success. Most happy and satisfied was Maan with her success. He knew she was genius and she proved that again with her yet another success...and now he was sure, she might study anywhere or in any way she is going to be top in each step of her career. He somehow forgot about sending her away or it should be say, he threw that thought away because for his own wish he couldn't sacrifice her happiness and peace...he has seen her troubled with the thought for all those days until he had told her that she is going nowhere away from him. That day the way her face had bloomed with lost smile and happiness he couldn't snatch away that from her. 

He will be there always for her to keep that smile of happiness on her beautiful face intact. He vowed to himself as he watched her engrossed in her studies. She had been preparing for MBA entrance exam from last year only and he was always there to guide her. 

Maan, what a surprise, you are early today! Anything special!?' Geet got up at once putting her work at side.

She jumped straight into his open arms as he lifted her up carrying her to the bed. She sat on his lap, facing him, with her both legs entangling on either side of his waist.

Kyon mein aise hi nahi aa sakta...his voice was husky as he adored her messy look while caging her in his arms.

You are always welcome, Maan but you are too busy these days to even help in my study!? She pouted playing with his beard, rubbing her fingers on his jaw...she just loved the feel of it roughness..the way it pricked her soft skin when the kiss or came close to each other..it enlightens her passion.

Today I got free, all for you! He said softly, kissing her lips...the kiss was gentle stroke at first layer it turned passion with both battling with their tongue...drinking each other saliva hungrily.

I love you!!' she mumbled breaking from the kiss, her soft feather kisses went down his jaw then neck to his open chest...

His hands already inside her crop top, cupping her small bosom in his huge palms.

Oh Maan, she bite hard on his chest, making him groan in return and he pinched her nipples on her bra.

Ouch...!" She twisted her lips glaring at him.

Tit for tat, my would be wife!! He winked mischievously making her shy.

You have became naughty!! She buried her face in the crook of his neck.

You made me so!!" He began playing with her bra hooks.

Geet waited anxiously for his further move but which didn't happen. She frowned and looked at him.

Abhi nahi...it's not right time. He explained her but she turned her face in anger.

It's been two years since our engagement, still you keep away from me." She said with hurt tone.

When did we stay away doll, we are always close and together. He jerked her around seeing her fuming.

You called this close?! 

Then what else you expect from me, ? Do you want to make love before marriage!? He asked angrily and geet had no answer. She just kept gaping at him blankly, having no answer... because he was also right at his place.

You know if I go step ahead, we won't able to hold back, try to understand."

I understand, but I am sorry...I always make you angry! She pouted on the verge of tears.

Shh..it's not your fault, jaan...just don't cry.." he cupped her face gently pecking her lips. 

I don't know, I am just stress out.she confessed putting her head on hrs shoulder.

Let's go out somewhere!! 

Where!! 

Kahi bhi..." Just somewhere far, just you and me..

Geet was delighted by the idea but then her studies...

You are stressing yourself so much..I know you are genius and i am there for you, so let's go. 

Yes I see how you were busy to help me! She mocked.

He got up ignoring her taunt, taking her in his arms he walked out of her room.

Geet took the permission from her father and both walked out.

Waterfallriver flowing gif 06 on Make a GIFMooi-river-town GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Maan stopped the car at the hill top, once both reached out of the country. It was little forest area with greenery everywhere...

Wow Maan!! This is just beautiful!! Geet jumped out of the car, running around the place like little kid with her both arms wide open.

Maan stood near his car for a while enjoying the most beautiful and peaceful sight of his love...seeing her smile gives his heart much-needed peace.

( AI maneetsmiley36

He slowly walked to her and both started strolling through the small path, hand in hand...after a while both got near the small river.

Geet couldn't hold her excitement, as she slowly dipped her feet in the cool water sitting beside Maan on the rock.

OMG, if I knew before about this place, u would have brought nish and all my friends to enjoy.

Yeh tum kah rahi ho, I thought you prefer privacy with me, Maan frowned clasping her small palm in his big one.

Yes I do Maan, but sab ke sath enjoy karne mein kuch aur hi maja hai...! She chuckled seeing him making face.

Water Waterfall GIF - Water Waterfall Forest - Discover & Share GIFs |  Waterfall, Painting, Gif

Chalo na, woh dekho waterfall, let's go there, she pointed at the other side of the small lake. She became kid and stated running towards it.

Geet, ruko...stop running...you may fall. He warned her rushing behind her.

Then come fast and take me there...she shouted and Maan soon catch up with her least he wanted her to get hurt.

Both enjoyed in the waterfall with geet playing like kid and Maan busy in admiring her....at one point she threw water over his face bringing him back to reality only the hear her giggle.

You will pay for it, Jaan...' he swear before catching her running figure...

No....Maan...leave me' she shouted in between her beautiful laughter as he lifted her up below the falling water...

Her laughter was soon died in his mouth as he quench his thirst from long while of tasting her wet lips...both shared passionate kiss below falling waterfall...

Precap ;- Leap

Thank you so much for your support, friends..smiley31hope it had come out well...typed it in hurry and lots of noise...smiley29 

let me know through comments plz..what you expect from precap and next updates...smiley2

Edited by Mg13 - 4 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

wow 

maan n geet officially engagge after approval of geet's father 

maan agree to geet for not sending her away 

geet graduate with flying score 

thanks for pm