Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Chapter 49 - Aadat hai tu meri...smiley27

Look, she got upset...I guess you didn't even ask her! Sumitra told her worry, looking at the way Geet has rushed away.

I will just check on her,' saying so sumitra took step to go to her room but before that Maan stopped her, "I will talk with her, mom!" He gave her assuring nod before rushing upstairs to her room.

He slowly pushed open the door to see her sitting lost on the bed. He sighed heavily, thinking on how to make her understand his pov. Seeing her sad, his heart already felt heavy with the thought.

Geet...' he called out softly, only to see her turning her face away. He slowly took seat beside her and she got up...but her steps halted with him holding her wrist.leave me! She pinned her wrist to come out of his hold but he only tightened it looking at her turned away face. 

Never, I won't never let you go, Jaan yeh tum bhi jaanti ho! His intense voice left her shuddering...phir kyon mujhe dur bhejna chahte ho? 

He could feel her pout even looking at her back and chuckled softly. 

Or should I say you got fed up of me so soon!? She mocked painfully and next moment found herself twirling in his arms. He jerked her around that she landed straight on his lap.

Aaj kaha hai, phir kabhi mat kahna! He told her in his husky baritone. 

toh phir, yahi sach hai na!? She was on the verge of tears now.

You also know Geet that what you are to me! Then why you are hurting yourself and me by saying those words.

You made me say so,' she pouted with teary eyes.

First listen to me and then decide yourself, I won't force anything on you, not atleast my decisions!" He softly said, tucking her hair behind her ear....his fingers moved softly over her cheeks wiping the layer of tear which just escape from her hazel eyes.

196683-drashti-dhami-gurmeet-choudhary.jpg

It's not about decision...you can decide anything for me even before asking me, you have this right on me, Maan. She held his palm on her cheek. I have given you this right...so phir kabhi aise mat kahna...I am upset because you decided to send me away...away from you. How will I survived even few hours without you... yaha hi, kaise waise woh kuch ghante college mein nikalti hu aapke bina...

Yahi Geet, yeh thik nahi hai...tumhe meri bahot aadat ho chuki hai..you need to look after yourself...

Then aap ho na, mere har cheez ka khayal rakhne ke liye...' 

Ha toh mein wahi baat kar raha hu Geet, as you can't take care of yourself...I need to see you excel well at career front as well.

Then here are awesome colleges unis as well..." I no need to go away from here.

Geet try to understand me, Jaan...mein jo bhi kar raha hu tumhare liye hi kar raha hu...you need your space as well, we don't know about future, I will not be there for you always...

Geet looked at him blankly, trying to understand his words...she just kept staring at him and then nodded silently.

Downstairs,...

Sumitra, it's alright, shant ho jao ..Maan hai na, he will make her understand,! Dadi ma was trying to sooth her worries but she was not ready to calm down.

What he will make her understand maa ji. Use khud samjhne ke jarurat hai...Geet abhi bhi bachchi hai, how will she manage there alone..." And how could he take decision without asking her behalf of her! He doesn't own her, does he!? I am telling you, talk to him...mein kab se dekh rahi hu...kya chal raha hai un dono ke bich..." She was so hyper and dadi ma turned worried after hearing her.

And to take decision also for her, her own father is there. Did he ask from him!? Sumitra snapped at Rajveer who was just listening everything silently.

He just nodded in yes, yes he did, sumitra! Tum toh janti ho apne bete ko...trust him, he is doing everything for Geet's good...usne pahle Ranjeet ki parmission hi li hai...woh bhi toh humare bete pe kitna bharosa karta hai! 

It doesn't mean, woh apni manmani chalaye...air dekha nahi aapne Geet ko, how much upset she was...her face became small after hearing him. I need to see her and talk to her, nahi toh mujhe chain nahi aayega..."

But sumitra, let Maan handle her first, Raj tried to stop her, knowing both of their bonding.

Nahi...he had done enough damage, woh kya handle karega! She talked more to herself and rushed upstairs to Geet's room followed by worried Rajveer and scared Dadi maa. She knew the trouble is ahead awaiting them...she was aware about her grandchildren's tendency to get cozy anywhere....even once she had caught both of them...now she was fearing for something like that might happen.

and her worries were not wrong because as soon as both reached Geet's room they found sumitra stood like statue at the door. 

Dadi maa gasped and approached her, she put the hand on her shoulder to break her reverie. Raj stood still as well seeing his son with geet in such compromise position...

Although they had witnessed them sitting together, laughing and pulling each other leg but not like the way today the scene was going inside the bedroom.

154115_133853640004268_2499695_n.jpg

Geet was on maan's lap, sitting very comfortably, they heard the last set of words from both and stood still witnessing him kissing her forehead lovingly...his hands cupping her face, very tenderly looking at her.

Gradually, the truth sunk into their system and both shared a worried look.

They couldn't thought in their wildest dream ever that their serious workaholic grandson could even fall in love with their own little devil angel girl.

Sumitra couldn't utter single word in shock while Raj looked at both ladies and one look at Dadi s fake smile, he realized that she was also in their team.

Ignoring her for that time, he turned to look at them and cleared his throat to break their spell.

Maan was not convinced with her curt nod, so he wanted to ask her further but their spell was broken by the voice.

Both turned around simultaneously to get the shock of their life.

Mom, Dad..." Both uttered and gave each other horrified look. Maan composed himself instantly and gently made Geet stand...who stumbled on her steps, horrified for being caught like that by her soon to be in laws...

I was just trying to make her understand! Maan managed to utter approaching them slowly, while looking anywhere but than his parents.

Like this...!? Taking her on your lap!? Raj tried to suppress his smile.

And did your kiss became sufficient to monafy her, son!? Dadi too joined in the teasing, walking from behind.

Maan was toungetied now, unable to move from his place. He realized from their teasing his parents got to know about his lie...

Geet looked up in jerk hearing them, her eyes widen in embarrassment...she looked at sumitra who stood silent still hearing everything.

Mom, won't you say anything!? Geet manage to ask her with low voice.

What else remain to say Geet!? I thought my daughter is just little innocent kid...I never realised when she grown up so fast to hide things from me! She asked with heavy voice.

I couldn't say anything to you because tum toh naadan ho...but my own son never find it necessary to tell me anything...mein jaanti hu isne hi tumhe chup kiya hoga, doesn't he!? Sumitra throws daggers at him, making him gulped hard seeing his mother angry.

Geet felt bad for seeing her hurt because of them, when she had only showered unconditional love and showed trust on her. 

I am sorry, mom! Geet leapt in her arms...but believe me Mera irada aapko ya dad ko hurt karne ka nahi tha...i didn't wanted to break your trust even, and she started sobbing hardly...as before maan's decision and now this, everything took over her emotions making her cry out her pain.

I told him,...*sob* but he *sob* didn't *sob* listen to me!, 

Sumitra's anger vanished in thin air seeing her condition, Geet, it's okay...I am not angry on you dear. Plz calm down bete!" She lovingly patted her head, giving silent glare to Maan, "I know my son and his nature to blame anyone but him." She slowly parted her while wiping her cheeks softly.

I wanted to tell you both about us! Maan started, only to be interrupted by his father, what Maan! What about you both! He asked in teasing tone and broke into hearty laughter seeing his son's blank face.

Dad, please...' Maan was embarrassed hearing their non stop teasing. He looked at his mother who looked real angry on him. He stared at his dadi ma then, giving her look to save him but she too turned her back to him today.

Don't pull me in between your drama, Maan. Today I am not going to save you! She put on stern face.

Oh really maa! I thought you know everything already! Raj raised his brow giving his mother look.

What!! Maa ji, you too...!? Sumitra couldn't find words to speak as she turned to look at her mother in law in shock.

Don't blame me now sumi...' I discovered his feelings myself, you know your son, dumb like you!'So I only told him about his love for geet.

To dadi ma's taunting both gave her deadly glare. 

Then what did I say wrong...' dadi ma complained seeing both...

Enough maa, now anyone tell me yeh sab kab se chal raha hai and how did this happen!?" Raj asked calmly from all three of them.

After hearing the narration of their love story, Raj was okay with this but sumitra still find it difficult digest their relation.

But geet abhi bachchi hai...and Maan is elder from her...she put forward her worry, 

Come on mom, you making me feel like I am some old man..." Maan left frustrated sigh.... while geet pouted, yes mom don't say like that, I love him. She instantly got up and sat near Maan, holding his hand...he looked at her and kept staring her beautiful hazel eyes.

Others looked at the scene and couldn't help but admired them... Sumitra couldn't stop smiling with teary eyes seeing the love of her girl for her son. 

Now will you say anything sumitra! Raj asked her softly, grabbing her palm. 

Look at them , just made for each other, mujhe toh pahle pata tha, Geet is the one for my grandson..." I liked her in the sight for maan, but....now let it go..

At present I am very happy and thankful to God for fulfilling my wish. Dadi finished with satisfied smile while both her son and daughter in law kept staring her in astonishment.

And sumi, if you are worried for Geet's age then don't worry about that...you also know how sensible and mature she is from her age. And as she grows up, she will able to manage everything...also what we are here for...we are here to look after our children and guide them, aren't we!?

Sumitra just nodded and turned to look at both again, only to find them staring back at her, awaiting her verdict for their relationship.

Okay!! Meri taraf se bhi haa hai, tum dono ke liye..." She said with broad smile making the atmosphere lightened with her decision.

Yippee!! I love you so much, mom!! Geet jumped from her seat and rushed to sumitra, taking her in bone crushing hug.

Congrats son! I am very happy for you! Raj got up to hug Maan.

No one loves me here! Now your love story complete so you forgot me! Dadi complaint with pout only to have all chuckled on her antics.

Oh I love you more my sweet granny! Geet said cheekily, kissing her cheeks and hugged her.

Granny!? Who is granny here!? I can't see anyone...' I am younger one here, darling! She showed fake attitude making everyone broke into laughter.

Geet giggled sweetly, 'yes my darling, I am granny here, but you are most youngest here!! 

Oh shut up, don't pull my leg!! 

Now who started it...

And there both goes bickering and teasing each other legs, other just shook their head seeing their drama.

To be continued....

Precap ;- Geet's father....!?

I hope it had come out well, really with so much breaks managed to finished typing this update.....

Plz leave your reviews and suggestions are welcome...smiley42

Yes maan is still on his plan to send Geet away ...smiley15 for now everyone forgot and lost in the happiness of their new relation...so it will come back in next update...so stay tune...smiley2

Thank you so much to all my friends for your support and response to this story....smiley31 I am blessed to have you guys beside me...smiley27

Edited by Mg13 - 4 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful update superb loved it but maan is sending geet away hope all goes well

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful update superb loved it but maan is sending geet away hope all goes well waiting for next

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Awesome update 

Waiting for next update. 

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow!

So finally khuranas got to know about maaneet...

&& They r so cool with it...

Yeah....dadi is as usual very cute.... youngest member of the house...

Precap.... If geet father is going to be object??

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update. Finally Maan parents come to know about Geet and Maan relationship. All are happy. Precap interesting.

Annupreet thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful part. Maans mom is so sweet. His whole family is so understanding loving and caring. 

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 49

Beautiful and so Lovely Chapter 

Finally Maan's parents find out that Geet is the love 

of Maan's life and the best part is all the Khurana elders 

accepted Maan and Geet's relation

I'm just hoping that her father also accepts 

Jassi_preety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Great update. Finally everyone approved their relationship hope no more trouble in future 

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely update...so finally sumitra got to know about maaneet and was so so shocked to see their Robotic son is all new in romantic Avatar...but still she feel geet is way too young for maan but the way everyone managed to make her understand was nice...so it's decided between maaneet that she will be going abroad for her higher studies...well will have to see what will be geet's father's decision... waiting to read more ❤️ thanks for the PM dear