Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Abhimanyu is neither the biogical father of Abhira nor he raised her.So no way she will be Abhimanyu's legacy.

akshara remained abhiNavs widow and she always loved him…she never stopped because they had a happy marriage..and she must have seen him in. Abhira everyday..as for abhimanyu he was her sons father and once upon a time she loved him too..so he was also important to her..that was just the way it was for akshara..like it was for karthik..he loved naira but also loved Sirat and lived many happy years with her… But for abhira as the legacy child , she is only akshara and abhinavs daughter..abhimanyu doesn’t feature anywhere near abhira..

Edited by Indira1211 - 5 months ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

akshara remained abhiNavs widow and she always loved him…she never stopped because they had a happy marriage..and she must have seen him in. Abhira everyday..as for abhimanyu he was her sons father and once upon a time she loved him too..so he was also important to her..that was just the way it was for akshara..like it was for karthik..he loved naira but also loved Sirat and lived many happy years with her… But for abhira as the legacy child , she is only akshara and abhinavs daughter..abhimanyu doesn’t feature anywhere near abhira..

Thatswhat I am saying too.Abhumanyu is important for Akshara as her Son's biological father and they shared a relation in the past.But that doesn't make Abhira Abhimanyu's legacy. Abhira ,She is only Abhinav and Akshara's legacy.Abhimanyu is nowhere in it

Edited by elizamerin - 5 months ago
Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Padosi show me MAA is married to someone else but she serves her ex husband like a true wife . Here Akshara has been swining between her Abhi and Nav smiley37

This clearly reflects Rajan Shahis personal choices . Ex ka chakkar hai baabu bhaiya ....

. Now i realise why he named this show Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Haismiley36

Jokes aside i really root for Abhinav and this was indeed beautiful. 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 5 months ago