Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

I love Harshad's energy in the video! It's so evident in his face that the last year of YRKKH was emotionally draining for him. I thought that the weariness on his face reflected Abhimanyu's age in the time skip but I'm starting to think that was just stress because he looks so vivacious in the video - he looks like Aditya Hooda, like no amount of time has passed since 2018 and I missed that. I missed seeing his excitement towards his work. 

Pranali, I love you so much! Like I'm so protective of Pranali as a fan because she is such a genuine delight. I don't say this as a Harshali shipper, but I can see Harshad is too. I think a part of it is we recognize how young she is and how hard the industry can be, so that protectiveness is innate. I'm not saying the entertainment industry corrupts you but to survive it definitely hardens your soul and thickens your skin. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

I love Harshad's energy in the video! It's so evident in his face that the last year of YRKKH was emotionally draining for him. I thought that the weariness on his face reflected Abhimanyu's age in the time skip but I'm starting to think that was just stress because he looks so vivacious in the video - he looks like Aditya Hooda, like no amount of time has passed since 2018 and I missed that. I missed seeing his excitement towards his work. 

Pranali, I love you so much! Like I'm so protective of Pranali as a fan because she is such a genuine delight. I don't say this as a Harshali shipper, but I can see Harshad is too. I think a part of it is we recognize how young she is and how hard the industry can be, so that protectiveness is innate. I'm not saying the entertainment industry corrupts you but to survive it definitely hardens your soul and thickens your skin. 

It was an interesting interview. I did fine two of the panelist a little much. They leaned why to much into the teasing that it became annoying especially when Pranali was trying to speak. She has admitted she usually doesn't talk much in interviews and let's Harshad take the lead because she usually ends up having a lot going on in her mind that sometimes things come out jumbled. 

So I do appreciate Harshad trying to help make way for her to speak up. Even Sid tried to calm the other two down and let Pranali speak.

In regards to energy I agree with you. It looks like a weight lifted and he is looking fresh and rested. Even Pranali is looking like that. The styling and makeup for Akshara was so bad throughout parts of the show. You see Pranali in her everyday clothes and its so different. 

Edited by iheartChai - 5 months ago