Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Yesterday I was watching the viral Koffee with Karan clip of Ranveer and Deepika. I immediately smiled thinking how perfectly it relates to YHM. " I was in a seven-years-long  live-in relationship with Mani but in my mind I was committed to Raman", says Ishita Iyer. Hahahaha... Shagun at least had the courage to accept her faults and truly repented. 

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It is great to see KP and DT in one frame after ages! 

Screenshot_20231112-013255_Instagram.jpg

Edited by sub_rosa - 6 months ago
--PriyaRay-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya321

FAB FAB ANALYSIS...smiley32 When you breakdown the scenes and connect them to weave an obvious pattern which was not so obvious when we watched them back then, the admiration for the classic YHM grows even more. Please do write more.

Thanks!

It's easy to connect the dots or understand the point of references when it comes to reading a novel or watching a movie. In case of a daily show, due to the length of tracks and merging of different tracks, often it's hard to pinpoint. 

--PriyaRay-- thumbnail

PART 1/2

Let's talk about TECHNICALITY first... first of all...when you watch feature-length screen-play for TV on daily basis, it's hard to connect the dots when the dots run for months for a reason. On the contrary, novel, telefilms or movies are easy to grasp due shortened of lengths with their respective mediums. You can turn few pages of a novel or rewind a movie to connect the dots which are not so clear to the readers/viewers. Daily shows/soaps lack that privilege. 

Secondly, as a viewer, you're privy to the POV/ thought process or at least the reason behind action for most of the characters. But the characters themselves are NOT. They only know about their own POVs and the rest are their assumptions or misassumptions about others.

Now, let's talk about the characters, their POVs and their actions. But before that, let me remind you, MOHABBATEIN TRACK was the ULTIMATE TRACK of YHM. It had two parts - one for Raman and the other one for Ishita. Raman had to come FIRST in Ishita's life, even before Ruhi. The process started with Parmeet-Ishita track and the culmination was Mani-Ishita-Raman's Asia Business Guild track. With the end of this track, Raman was cent percent sure about him being the ALPHA and the OMEGA in Ishita's life. Mind you, only love was not enough for Raman. HE had to be her HERO. HEhad to be the CENTER of Ishita's UNIVERSE. 

Now the second part- Ishita had deep rooted insecurities with MANY dimensions. She was considered a HALF-WOMAN. A woman couldn’t procreate, hence, UNDESIRABLE. Her husband’s first wife SHAGUN was a DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS WOMAN…even after the birth of two children. On top of that, Ishita had no point of reference…about the physical intimacy as it was a COMPLETELY NEW TERRITORY for her. ALL these DIMENSIONS created hesitancy for her which needed to be addressed one by one.

Therefore, Ishita Raman’ s consummation just after Mani track (even though I’ve a doubt what exactly you refer as “Mani track”) or even during the Mani track. YHM was not a daily soap. Ishita, Raman were not typical characters and obviously IshRa were not a typical couple. Their issues, their baggages defined who they were, what they were.  

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was watching 1st post-leap YHH today. Mihir is so similar to Raman. Raman's wife Ishita is dead, he has never thought of marrying anyone else again. Mihir's wife Rinki is dead, he has never thought of marrying anyone else again. Raman is Mihir's idol, he worships him but I think there is a shade of Happy Bhalla (RKB's geeky version) in him.  

Phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Girls intro: I am this...I am that    

After few days: This and That

And after few days: That and This...

And after few days: This and This and That and That... {the loop continues}

Boys Intro: Life is a stage and I'm glad............{unchanged} 

Posted: 4 months ago

What's up guys?! Happy New Year!

What are KP and DT upto? Personally and professionally?

Any new shows or projects? Any news or gossip? Insider news?

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: JaaneBhiDoYaaro

What's up guys?! Happy New Year!

What are KP and DT upto? Personally and professionally?

Any new shows or projects? Any news or gossip? Insider news?

Happy New Year...

DT is shooting for a sonyliv webseries with Eijaz khan..Its based on IB officer life n will have approximately 65 episodes.

No idea about KP like always.

jaya321 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: --PriyaRay--

PART 1/2

Let's talk about TECHNICALITY first... first of all...when you watch feature-length screen-play for TV on daily basis, it's hard to connect the dots when the dots run for months for a reason. On the contrary, novel, telefilms or movies are easy to grasp due shortened of lengths with their respective mediums. You can turn few pages of a novel or rewind a movie to connect the dots which are not so clear to the readers/viewers. Daily shows/soaps lack that privilege. 

Secondly, as a viewer, you're privy to the POV/ thought process or at least the reason behind action for most of the characters. But the characters themselves are NOT. They only know about their own POVs and the rest are their assumptions or misassumptions about others.

Now, let's talk about the characters, their POVs and their actions. But before that, let me remind you, MOHABBATEIN TRACK was the ULTIMATE TRACK of YHM. It had two parts - one for Raman and the other one for Ishita. Raman had to come FIRST in Ishita's life, even before Ruhi. The process started with Parmeet-Ishita track and the culmination was Mani-Ishita-Raman's Asia Business Guild track. With the end of this track, Raman was cent percent sure about him being the ALPHA and the OMEGA in Ishita's life. Mind you, only love was not enough for Raman. HE had to be her HERO. HEhad to be the CENTER of Ishita's UNIVERSE. 

Now the second part- Ishita had deep rooted insecurities with MANY dimensions. She was considered a HALF-WOMAN. A woman couldn’t procreate, hence, UNDESIRABLE. Her husband’s first wife SHAGUN was a DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS WOMAN…even after the birth of two children. On top of that, Ishita had no point of reference…about the physical intimacy as it was a COMPLETELY NEW TERRITORY for her. ALL these DIMENSIONS created hesitancy for her which needed to be addressed one by one.

Therefore, Ishita Raman’ s consummation just after Mani track (even though I’ve a doubt what exactly you refer as “Mani track”) or even during the Mani track. YHM was not a daily soap. Ishita, Raman were not typical characters and obviously IshRa were not a typical couple. Their issues, their baggages defined who they were, what they were.  

Where's the part 2?? 

It's been more than two months...

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Happy New Year...

DT is shooting for a sonyliv webseries with Eijaz khan..Its based on IB officer life n will have approximately 65 episodes.

No idea about KP like always.

DT...Adishryam..right..

KP...MIA