Shiv And Parvati's Marriage In The Upcoming Episodes

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Iam Very Excited For The Upcoming Episodes It Will Finally Show Shiv And Parvati's Wedding. Maharani Mainavati Finally Said  Yes To Getting Her Daughter Married To Shiv. But There Will Be Some Hurdles Its A Daily  Mythological Soap After All. I Am Still Enjoying Every Episode Of Shiv Shakti To The Fullest 🙏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes, I am eagerly waiting for the wedding. The mainawati track was so annoying. They over streched it. I can understand that they have to churn out episodes for whole week but it ruins the whole experience of viewers.

Still, cant seem to give up on the show because of actors performance. Watching Ram portraying Shiv is such a delightful experience.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anj_01

Yes, I am eagerly waiting for the wedding. The mainawati track was so annoying. They over streched it. I can understand that they have to churn out episodes for whole week but it ruins the whole experience of viewers.

Still, cant seem to give up on the show because of actors performance. Watching Ram portraying Shiv is such a delightful experience.

I Won't Ever Give Up On This Show Because Of Ram His My Favorite Actor Now Watching Him As Shiv Is A Magical Experience.