Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Ppl like Niti deserve h3ll, so if Pari staying back in BH does that... I say go Pari, make that killer cray cray... which btw is what Bebe is doing, Pari is living her own life.

The only ones bitter and pathetic enough to keep ruining others' lives are Bebe, Gurinder and Niti herself.

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

Ppl like Niti deserve h3ll, so if Pari staying back in BH does that... I say go Pari, make that killer cray cray... which btw is what Bebe is doing, Pari is living her own life.

The only ones bitter and pathetic enough to keep ruining others' lives are Bebe, Gurinder and Niti herself.

konsa parineeti dekh rhe ho bhai??

pari is living her own life???smiley37smiley37smiley37

she is not getting out of herself from someone else' life

oh godsmiley37smiley37

dellulu enoughsmiley29

mysteriousdoll thumbnail

if neeti deserves hell...

then yes

-->pari deserves rajeev rapist

who has slept with her best friend first

-->second hand man is truly deserved by pari

even there is a better phrase

NEETI'S UTTARAN AND USED MAAL ACTUALLY DESERVED BY PARI

pari ki aukaat itni hi hai ki vo neeti ki uttaran k layak hai

bloody homebreaker

lustful love cannot be justified in any sense

mysteriousdoll thumbnail

If people can't digest this fact that

neeti has been brutally used acc to rajeev's convenience

and 

has been lead to mental unstability by pari's stupid lies (and her khairat m pade rhna)

then people need to rethink their lives...

this can happen with anyone

world is not a fair place

people can be on the brink of psychopanti due to someone's lies and fraud

i repeat

THIS TYPE OF FRAUD CAN HAPPEN WITH ANYONE

AND DONT LET YOUR BEST FRIENDS ENTER YOUR PERSONAL SPACE...AND RUIN YOUR LIVES WITH YOUR HUSBAND

PEOPLE ARE IGNORANT FIRST

THEN 

UNKI AKAL AATI HAI THIKANE PAR

DON'T BE IGNORANT

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Ek toh Neeti ne Pari ki jaan bachai bullet leke aur apna bachha kho ke. 

Instead of Pari being grateful to Neeti she bloody betrayed her.

Pari should be thankful of Neeti all her life when Neeti had saved her life by taking bullet for her! 

But yeh baat kisi ko samajh hi nahi arahi. 😐 

sirf bullet se hi nai rape se b bachaya hai neeti ne pari ko 3 times. N kidnapping se toh pata ni anginat baar bachaya. Barnala me rakesh-pari ki shadi roki neeti ne, n pari ke brother ko b bachaya jail jane se. N i agree with u except for the fact that 'pari ne sanju ko fasaya' no. Rajiv/sanju ne hamesha se hi pari n neeti ko fasaya hai. Ye jhoot bolna, games khelna, gaslighting pari ne sanju se hi seekha hai. But muje ek baat ni samaj aati ki abb toh pari ko pata chal gya neeti ke murder attempt ke bare me fir b neeti ke samne hi sanju se has has ke chipakti hai n ghatiya sanju roz neeti se puchhta hai 'kya problem hai' neeti roz batati hai 'i don't like ur closeness with pari' fir b pari ke sath has has ke chipakta hai neeti ke samne fir puchhta hai 'neeti kya problem hai' ye sanju andha behra hai kya? n pari ko toh pata hai ki neeti kitni extreme hai murder attempt tak karwaya fir b uske samne sanju se chipakti hai? N sanju ko samaj ni aata kya ki pari ki care karne ke liye pura khandan hai baki members ke partners ko problem nai hai pari se but teri wife ko hai so tuje dur rehna chahiye oh sorry care karne ke liye pura khandan hai but chipakne ke liye toh ek hi hai nah! Tharki kahinka! Ye sanju n pari itne capable hain ki neeti ke samne french kiss karke bol denge ki 'neeti tum galat samaj rhi ho' I really want neeti to romance sanju's cousin Daljeet in front of him n say 'sanju tum galat samaj rahe ho' but aisa nai hoga. Vo Daljeet b pari ke pichhe padega n sanju pari-daljeet ko dekhke jealous hoga jaise 'pari-rakesh' ko dekhke jealous hota tha. Iss show ki story kabhi aage ni badhegi

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

Who forced Niti to take a bullet while pg? She was warned to pay attention to her baby and leave everything aside by Rajiv and she didn't listen.

Pari didnt ask her to take the bullet for her, so her first doing it anyway and then blaming Pari at her convenience is utter bs.

She has been doing by herself all the stuff that would make anyone feel disgusted, so eventually she'll have to pay the price.

She even forgave and worked w the same guy who killed her child.

And please, this nonsense abt Rajniti and rape is ridiculous... she has fully known for months now that he's got divided feelings and still wants him.

Doubt she'd care at this care abt anything else other than getting him away from Pari, probably using the same child she wants to kill and keeps failing at it.

Infact it should be Niti who should be thankful to Pari.... Rajiv would have stayed w Pari out of guilt & fear of Taiji's reaction and left Niti (he had already tried to do so before marrying Niti btw).

It is Pari who left him, didn't drag him and Gurinder in court (huge mistake) and convinced Tauji and Taiji to accept the snake in their home and family.

Seriously i have no words for you? Kaun se 🌍 se aaye ho bhai????? Isse hi kehte hai "ehsaan faramosh" you just proved my point. 

Naaa jane kaun sa serial aap dekh rahi hai. Kya apne koi sapna toh nahi dekha? When did Neeti ever learn about Rajeev and Sanju being same person? 

Kaash Neeti ne bullet na liya hota Pari ke liye. Maar jane diya hota toh yeh siyappa nahi hota. 

Seriously I give up with fans like you.

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

If people can't digest this fact that

neeti has been brutally used acc to rajeev's convenience

and 

has been lead to mental unstability by pari's stupid lies (and her khairat m pade rhna)

then people need to rethink their lives...

this can happen with anyone

world is not a fair place

people can be on the brink of psychopanti due to someone's lies and fraud

i repeat

THIS TYPE OF FRAUD CAN HAPPEN WITH ANYONE

AND DONT LET YOUR BEST FRIENDS ENTER YOUR PERSONAL SPACE...AND RUIN YOUR LIVES WITH YOUR HUSBAND

PEOPLE ARE IGNORANT FIRST

THEN 

UNKI AKAL AATI HAI THIKANE PAR

DON'T BE IGNORANT

Sahi main this serial story can be made into a case study or a crime petrol kahani.

Jo log Pari ko support kar rahe hai they seriously need to think. 

Imagine Pari jaisa koi aa ajaye kisi ke life main. It's actually scarry smiley12