Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 months ago

There were many more masterpieces in past on sabtv like

Lapataganj

Mr and mrs sharma allahabad wale

FIR

Sajan re jhoot mat bolo (old)

In past also sabtv tried to revamp launching family drama and daily soaps and some of them were good also like

Left right left

Love story

But others were just  forgettable. After failing that time again they rebooted themselves as pure comedy shows channel. Dont know why sabtv is doing it again. I mean if I want to watch a regular daily soap then I have plenty of options already why I would need a new channel. Sabtv's usp is comedy and light hearted shows and it should continue that. Plus our indian channels have dearth of such good light hearted slice of life shows.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anj_01

Lapataganj

FIR

In past also sabtv tried to revamp launching family drama and daily soaps and some of them were good also like

Left right left

Love story

But others were just  forgettable. After failing that time again they rebooted themselves as pure comedy shows channel. Dont know why sabtv is doing it again. I mean if I want to watch a regular daily soap then I have plenty of options already why I would need a new channel. Sabtv's usp is comedy and light hearted shows and it should continue that. Plus our indian channels have dearth of such good light hearted slice of life shows.

I Wish Sabtv Would Just Go Back To Comedy Shows Drama Is Everywhere The Channel Just Sucks Now Big Time. This Was The Only Channel That Was Different Now Its Just Like Regular Ones Boring 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anj_01

Lapataganj

FIR

Left right left

Love story

Yes in the 90s it was pure comedy but after it's 2005 rebrand they did Teen Dramedy then changed again to comedy then came back to youth again and now it's drama I would say Dil Diyan Gallan Ruined Sony Sab I Remember my parents use to watch Left Right Left And FIR

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Yes in the 90s it was pure comedy but after it's 2005 rebrand they did Teen Dramedy then changed again to comedy then came back to youth again and now it's drama I would say Dil Diyan Gallan Ruined Sony Sab I Remember my parents use to watch Left Right Left And FIR

I Miss The Comedy Shows On Sabtv The Most  smiley6

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SilverBell

I Miss The Comedy Shows On Sabtv The Most  smiley6

I know but I we can't do anything i hope they're drama strategy flops in the next 2 years