Gearing up for the shubh reunion of Shiv-Shakti

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Hi guys, have been watching this show from inception though went bit on-and-off before catching up from a couple of weeks. I'm actually liking the steps gearing towards the subh milan of Shiv-Shakti (in the form of Parvati) and it was so nice to see Parvati coaxing her parents, especially King Himavat that the reunion will not solemnize without their consents whilst Shiv senses this & respects this wish of hers + making himself worthy of Parvati also just like she did for him. I'm actually looking forwards towards Shiv in his "Aatur" form & Parvati immediately sensed his presence but didn't make a hullabaloo over it.

It's pretty nicely executed so far. Will be interesting to see how their direct conversations occur & the overall development. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Hi guys, have been watching this show from inception though went bit on-and-off before catching up from a couple of weeks. I'm actually liking the steps gearing towards the subh milan of Shiv-Shakti (in the form of Parvati) and it was so nice to see Parvati coaxing her parents, especially King Himavat that the reunion will not solemnize without their consents whilst Shiv senses this & respects this wish of hers + making himself worthy of Parvati also just like she did for him. I'm actually looking forwards towards Shiv in his "Aatur" form & Parvati immediately sensed his presence but didn't make a hullabaloo over it.

It's pretty nicely executed so far. Will be interesting to see how their direct conversations occur & the overall development. 

Iam Also Enjoying Watching The Rest For The Episodes Too Waiting For Shiv Shakti's Marriage And Reunion 

😍

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Iam Also Enjoying Watching The Rest For The Episodes Too Waiting For Shiv Shakti's Marriage And Reunion 

😍

Hey, were you in DKDM forum too? I remember your UN that's why. smiley36 Coming to the show, yeah that's true. Let's see how they execute their conversations. I think Mahadev has somewhat overcome the trauma and accepted Devi Parvati. It's very nice for sure. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Hey, were you in DKDM forum too? I remember your UN that's why. smiley36 Coming to the show, yeah that's true. Let's see how they execute their conversations. I think Mahadev has somewhat overcome the trauma and accepted Devi Parvati. It's very nice for sure. 

Yes I Was There Good Times.

Loved That Show Too

Exactly Shiv Has Accepted Devi Parvati Because She Is His Shakti 😍