Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 months ago

Hi there, any chance of an update?

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi there, any chance of an update?

Not sure...let's see...if I can able to...

For now i am sulking with the low response AKK getting...not in mood to see same state of this update...🤔

khwaishfan thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Mg13

Not sure...let's see...if I can able to...

For now i am sulking with the low response AKK getting...not in mood to see same state of this update...🤔

Hi there

hope you are ok now to update

thanks

khwaishfan thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

hope we get an update soon

khwaishfan thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Hi Mugdha

please update soon 

Mg13 thumbnail

Hey Elsie Cute

Chapter 102

Geet was busy with Annie doing some art work ...Annie wanted to learn few things as she was planning to pursue her career in fashion designing. Both girls were enjoying their time along with Lisa who sat beside them on the marble floor, troubling them in between, wanted their attention.

Lisa baby, sit quietly there or else no more chocolates..." Annie tried to warn her pet, seeing her trying to grab the brushes with her paws.

Lisa at once looked at her and after moment she started barking for scolding her.

Geet had great time in controlling her laughter and when she couldn't, she broke in to fit of laughter seeing Annie's face and on the other hand, Lisa's cute face.

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Nandini Malhotra GIF - Silsila ...

Tumhe badi hasi aa rahi hai Geet, ruko abhi batati hu...saying so Annie jumped upon her and started trickling her, followed by Lisa...who jumped upon both girls, licking them in between.

‘OMG, Annie...leave me...stop it." Geet couldn't stop giggling with Annie tickling her.

And that's how Riya found them and she couldn't stop but burned with jealousy, you have got everything Geet which I wished for once. But I won't let you win this time, she thought to herself while watching the scene.

Her trance was broken with lisa’s barking as the pet could recognized the people...bad or good they are...

Riya, tum yaha!? What are you doing here? Annie looked at whom her pet was barking and she found riya stood at the door because of lisa’s barking. She didn't like her presence in her room at that time.

Riya has been visiting KM so frequently at recent time. And Annie didn't like her presence anymore since all the time the girl only trying to belittle her sister in law or trying to badmouth her in double meaning words which she couldn't bear. 

One more thing she didn't like was her time of visits...she always walked in at the right time of her brother's arrival.

She wasn't fool to not to notice the way she looked at her brother. It was not new for Annie...it has been always like this with her all girl friends. The girls from her friend group has been always eyeing her brother. She was careless for this before...but it was before his marriage.

Now she couldn't take it...he was married and devoted to his wife who loved him as well equally. She had now learnt to love and respect her sister in law.

So now Riya’s interference in her life was bothering her. One more thing leaves her frustrated was geet’s silence and ignorance to all this.

Whenever she had tried to tell her about riya’s bad eye on Maan, she has always been saying her that she trusts her husband more than anyone. He only has his eyes for her now. 

PicsArt_07-30-10.25.34.png

Annie, when his past no more bothers me then how could you think I will mistrust him now...I know he only loved me in present and will be in future too...even his past was also me that's why we were destined to meet and get married. Nothing will make us apart or no one will...I believe on my God!

MG~FF~Suddh Desi Love~Trd-15~UPDATED~ EPI~Final Part/ Pg-100/27th Aug. |  Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Yes Geet, even I trust my brother but it's not about him, this girl not seem right to me anymore. Even I regret it now for having friendship with her in past. Now I can't even push her out...she made a face, knowing dadi ma won't like it if she was wishing to do so...she believed that Riya is sane and their family friend...and we can't be rude with our guest.

Just for Ranjeet uncle I have been bearing her...and for you.'  Annie added with pouting face to which geet chuckled, with sweet pat on her cheek she mumbled small thank you.

Both girls welcomed Riya with boring face as she again popes out the same question, where is Maan? Has he not yet arrived? Her eyes roaming around in search of her pray.

Annie was furious still she control her rage, he is not yet home and you better get habitual of calling him bro. He is like your big bro...how many times I told you. Annie snapped at her.

Oh chill Annie...I loved to call him by his name...and plz spare me, but he is not my brother. Riya replied rudely.

Just then Maan walked in and she rushed to greet him over enthusiastically. She was about to give him hug when all of a sudden Geet called out his name.

Maan....

Everyone stopped and looked at her. Maan walked away from Riya to his wifey and took her in his arms, "I missed you darling!? He pecked her cheeks lovingly before happy Annie and burning Riya.

She couldn't bear to see the scene more and rushed away from the there.

Riya one minute! Geet said and excused herself from Maan.

She walked up to her when Riya turned around she told her on her face, stay away from my husband. She whispered in low voice only audible to riya.

I am silent just cause of uncle but don't take me for granted, sis." She spoke in stern voice.

Riya was taken back because never before had she seen her in this angry avtar.

You are too small for this things now Riya, for now concentrate your career, don't waste your time in those things. Don't make mistakes once I have done.

You have bright future ahead...' & for Maan, you will never get him because he is already destined with me. We are married and love each other...we are not apart but you know we are two bodies one soul. Now you understood what I meant..." She ended with genuine smile.

Maan walked from behind, holding her waist, what are you both talking alone.

Nothing b..Bhai..." She added after a moment giving one look to Geet, she stormed out, still trying to comprehend on her said word.

Bhai...!? That was something new.." Annie said before joining both. Geet what did you say to her? 

Just told her than how much I love her brother! Geet said softly with small blush looking up at Maan who was already staring at her with sweet smile then smirked having already heard their half of talks. He already loved every bite of her and he even adores more her jealous and angry avtaar. He was just so happy to see those changes in his wifey...she is finally recovering and emerging strong.

Oh...lovebirds!! Annie clapped before their faces making them pull apart hastily... Both couldn't hide their smile and blush while Annie teased them continuously....until Dadima and her father arrived, she couldn't stop pulling their legs.

Thank you darling!’ He pecked her head with so much love. She frowned and looked up at him. Why? humne kya kiya...

Today you truly showed that you are Mrs. MSK in true senses...you stand up for your right. It was not only your achievement but mine.. Stay like this only geet. I love this sherni wifey of me! He said adorningly while at the end gave her a wink.

She was overwhelmed after hearing him. She just crushed her lips to his...kissing him with all her love...her heart swelled with respect for this man who was her husband. he had been always beside her...like her true soul mate even before they united...he has been there with her like her pillar and she could stop but fall in love with him again...after discovering everyday his new shade of love just for her.

He was taken a back with her response none the less he kissed her back more passionately...drinking her saliva.

and you are the reason behind this...' you are my moral support n everything...' you changed me into what I am today. So don’t ever leave me... I am alive just because of your love maan. She cupped his face tenderly staring in to his eyes. Just because of you...in the past also, with your memories though it hurt me...but I understood it now...it was my babaji's way to bring me to you. I was destined to bear that sweet pain of my love to be gifted by your love in the present. She ended with a watery smile.

maan was bowled by her heart filled words. He just stared at her eyes for long and the said softly, bas...no more tears...even happy tears are not allow in your eyes, jaan. He wiped her eyes before even her tears could fall out. She smiled seeing his unconditional love for her.

I just wondered, how you could love me so much...ek pagal ladki...I was even married...'

shh..' he shut her mouth with hard glare which made her shudder slightly.

‘Don’t even repeat it..aur meri wife ke khilaf toh kuch bhi mat bolna, mein bahot possessive hu apni wife ke liye...you see.’ He raised his brow making her smile as she listened to him further.

And about your question Mrs. Khurana, I have the same question, that how could you fall for him...even I was unknown to your love and was busy enjoying my life with other women. As soon as he uttered last set of words he was silenced immediately by her soft palm which covered his mouth.

‘Enough! I too cant tolerated any bad words against my husband, you see I loved him like crazy..so shut up! she raised her voice with stern face and then seeing his amused look she burst into soft giggle, bringing smile on his face as well.

I know about your habit Maan, even then...at the starting I was so hurt, but then couldn't stop my heart from beating for you...and then as I grown up...my feelings couldn't stop from flourishing further which lessen my anger on you..I realized gradually you are showing this side only to the world...it was your way to stay away from the stress....I realized...you are still the same maan who came to visit my place and has saved me..just those memories of you were enough for me that time to keep me alive and my heart beating for you.’ and today what matter most is our togetherness...'

I don't know I could even fathom your love, geet. but ek baat jarur hai I can’t imagine my life without you anymore, tum meri chahat ho...jarurat ho...you are my breath to stay alive, you are my obsession , passion and my possession. I don't know how to say more how much I love you.

You said everything...and then we don’t need words anymore between us...we are one part...not separate...aapki dil ke dhadkne batati hai...what I am for you. She said softly putting her head on his chest and hearing his heartbeat which was taking her name with every single beat. 

Ranjeet Handa was searching for his son madly. He had been in illusion for a while now that Rajeev was out of country for some impt business deal. But when even after months he couldn’t get any clue about his whereabouts he became suspicious. He immediately hired best team of investigators in the country to find his only son. Riya as well was now getting worried for her brother once after she got to know about this info from her father.

It took them almost few weeks to find about Rajeev who has been found a half dead on the road near forest.

Ranjeet was stunned seeing his condition. He was all over badly bruised and having blood spots over his torn clothes. He couldn't believe what he saw...seeing his son this condition his heart burned in anger and pain. Anger for the person who dared to do this with him....for he could see the beaten marks on his arms and whole body which given him the proofs of someone being involved in this.

Who did this to you, son! Tell me, I won't leave that b****** alive. He asked from him.

Rajeev was half conscious when he only uttered the name of MSK. That was enough to infuriate the father and he straight went to the KM to get his answers leaving his son in the hospital.

Riya as well followed her father behind, for she was so angry on the khuranas now, especially Maan Singh Khurana.

Maan looked at his darling wifey who was so lost in her work. She even failed to notice her hubby's heating gaze on her.

She had been to the office for a while now. It's been a few weeks now, she was accompanying Maan to the office. He was persisting on having her beside him in the office for few hours atleast and geet had to agree seeing the stubbornness of him or else he was making employees life hell. As he always like to listen yes from everyone, his demands should be fulfilled...of that was his wife also...and being his wife...he got the more rights on her on this part.

Geet shook her head, when she looked up from the design she was looking at.

Maan, stop staring at me, will you!? She asked then looks down again but could find his heating gaze still upon her and now she couldn't help but blush.

Isliye..." She got up putting the file aside...that's why I was denying to come to office with you." She blabbered but got only silence in return to her statement. 

Frowning she looked up to see where her husband's attention was. And her whole burned to see his gaze fixed on her bare waist...she covered her tummy with sari and called him, "Maan...." 

But he couldn't move his gaze away from her, now he was staring her face which was glowing with his love and now she looked even more beautiful with deep shade of red blush on her chubby cheeks.

When she got near him, he pulled her closer with a jerk and held her in his arms. Next moment Geet gasped seeing him removing her saree from stomach revealing it to his hungry eyes and he buried his face in her tummy.

Maan....she moaned, feeling his beard tickling her soft skin and he bites her hard for teasing his senses.

If you trouble me like this, I will stop wearing saree. She pouted, seeing him pulling his face away and now looking at her with teasing smirk. They were in the conference room and Maan deliberately took her here to have some private moment with his wifey. At home she would be busy with either Annie, Lisa or his grandmother and father. 

Then what would the poor husband do..."dare you say this again...I will eat you raw...he whispered huskily making her gasp with the use of his words.

Don't you feel any shame for doing this in office that too with your secretary? She had cupped his nape and now pulled on his hair a little with gritting teeth.

Do I inform Mrs. Khurana about your mischievous acts with your secretary, Sir!? What's say? She raised her brow with teasing smirk on her face.

Maan smirked back being amused after hearing her, he jerked her from her waist and she landed on his lap. 

Go ahead, Mrs. Secretary. My wife will be jealous and I love to see her like that..." He smirked seeing her pouting face.

You are really bad, do you know that?? She hit his chest playfully with pout.

Yes sweetheart, I am bad guy but this bad guy loves his wife like crazy! He spoke in his hoarse voice, eyeing her with utmost passion. She drowned in his eyes got closer to him.

He began stroking her arm and the slow movement was turning her on below her, she could feel him going hard and her mind was warning her to get off of him as she knew her devil husband but she didn’t want to. 

“Uhh Maan” she moaned, feeling his mouth over her jaw line, she tried to pull apart holding her hands out and placing them on his chest. 

Maan ignored her plead and he pulled her back on him. He stared at her face trying to decipher this innocent angel that made him go so devilish. He could tell by the hazed look in her eyes that she was very turned on...He knew she wanted him but she was also nervous to do anything of that sort in the office. 

“Geet” he whispered sensuously in her ear as her body rested on his, “does this feel good” he asked trailing his hand down her back to her lower back. Her breathing was getting heavier and he could feel her heart responding to his touch. “and this”,  he moved his hand over her bosom as he teased in her ear.

“Maan” she groaned and pulled him closer. Geet felt herself melting at his each sinful touch, her insides warmed up as she felt her body’s sudden desire to be touched by him. Maan let go of her hands and moved one hand towards her blouse slowly undoing the buttons n the back. Geet who was surprised by the sudden gesture suddenly grabbed his hand which was on her blouse holding it against her chest. “Maan,” she repeated with shyness “what are you doing” she whispered not wanting him to stop though.

“Shhh Geet” Maan said as he continued to undo her buttons “this is your punishment”. He moved his face closer so that his lips were resting on her ear and whispered again “for calling me bad...”  for teasing me by wearing sari...the punishment for looking beautiful always... he chuckled quietly. ‘And for denying me on the first place.’ A shiver ran through Geet’s body when his breath landed on her skin. 

Maan...koi aa jayega...’ she tried to distract him but no use...he was already lost in her, as he replied, no will enter without my permission.  His lips lingered on her shoulder kissing her slowly and gently. He traced lines up and down her neck and shoulders with his lips while his hands caressed her almost bare back.

Aapki meeting...’ Maan felt her arms go around his neck not leaving any distance between them “the one is going on right now with my wife” he said against her cheek...making them redder. 

He wanted her so badly; her touch was sending ripples of desire through his body that he couldn’t control. Her full lips calling him in and her drunken eyes were so inviting.

She felt him pull her up and he carried her to the couch at one corner...but she couldn’t see anything, she was lost in his touch, his wanting eyes’ wanting something that she was more than ready to give. She felt him lowering her onto the couch, felt his lips devouring her skin wherever it was exposed. His lips kissed her exposed chest and traced patterns on her navel. “Maan” she moaned out of pleasure as his kisses got harder and his hold more aggressive. She wanted to give herself up to him like always, leave nothing in between them, no barriers, and no distance’ just the two of them entwined together as one.

His hands trailed down her body’ onto her thighs and pulled her sari up, just enough to give his fingers room to tease her. He squeezed her inner thigh with one hand while his other hand was underneath her pulling her closer to him.

“Does this feel good” he teased again, gently flicking her ear with his tongue. He pushed her sari and skirt up further; exposing her red panties. He moved his hands firmly over and around them arousing her beyond measure. She was moaning his name against his neck now and her nails were digging into his skin, threatening to rip his shirt. He could see the pleasure and the ecstasy in her eyes, he wanted to please her more, take her to heights that she had never imagined. It’s been a while both were close like this after their night in the studio. 

She felt his fingers trace the edges of the panties, she was being tormented’ she couldn’t take this torture anymore. Geet lowered her hand feeling his erection and pushed him onto her. Maan sensed her intentions and started to grind against her through the cloth without removing her panties or his pants. The movement was heaven for her. His arms were below her hips now pulling her closer and she wrapped her hands around his ***** pulling him onto her harder. “Maan” she was now yelling and moaning as his movement became faster and stronger, she felt a strong shudder run through her body as she headed towards her crescendo. She clung to him for dear life as she felt herself shake irrevocably with an extreme pleasure...Maan slowed down as he felt her shudder and fell onto her trying to slow his frantic breathing.

“I love you Geet,” he whispered in her ear softly. What had they just done? Geet asked herself as she slowly began to calm down. His body still rested on hers and she had no intent of making him move.

She inhaled sharply as she realized that first made love with clothes on. It was again new experience for her as she looked at maan, overwhelmed with his love for her. 

I will love u properly at night in the four walls of our bedroom. He whispered looking sexily at her and she couldn’t stop blushing after hearing his words.  He bends down to seal her mouth with his hot one.

His tongued traced the shape of her lips and she shivered, surprised that she could still be aroused after their umpteenth kisses and love making session.

Very slowly Maan slid out and lay beside her on his side facing Geet staring at her love struck eyes and her swollen lips. She seemed to be glowing; her face a light shade of red mixed with pearl and a small almost shy smile touched her face when she caught him staring.

“Geet,” he was about to speak when she suddenly pressed her lips against his again, kissing him slowly and passionately, tasting him thoroughly. Her arms went around his neck, her fingers caressing the nape as she played with his tongue flicking it with hers. Her lips felt like dew covered rose petals against his mouth and he moaned into her mouth. 

His arms went around her circling her waist pulling her closer and he felt her arch her body pressing her chest against his...Her lips let go of his reluctantly and she looked up at him meeting his gaze. “I love you too Maan” she whispered kissing the tip of his nose. He kissed her hair inhaling her beautiful smell. 

To be continued...

Picsart_22-12-08_14-00-47-857.jpg

Words :- 3120 something...smiley44smiley36 

Precap :- confrontation between Geet's uncle and MSK...will truth will be out before everyone... smiley15

Thank you so much for your support friends...it encourages me always to continued with my writing...smiley31plz keep supporting me like this...so that I would be able to complete this story like my other work...

and here is Longest update for you guys..plz like and comment lots of.. and stay tune ..twists are coming up in the story... i will be giving regular updates on this one henceforth until epilogue...smiley9

Edited by Mg13 - 7 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mg13 thumbnail

Mehbooba s2

Chapter 102

waiting for reviews as usual..smiley42

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yay

beautiful update....

How things have changed now....great to see Annie being so protective of geet and her love for her brother.....she realised what wrong she was doing before....

now she is completely on geet's side and they are having a great time together along with sharing the pet....

and this Riya...oh man, she is definitely a villian...a thorn to be removed for sure...and liked how annie told geet that she wishes she could kick her out realising her evil intentions...

but what a fitting words by geet to riya asking her to stay away from her hubby...ofcourse maan heard those and is extremely happy that his wife is becoming normal and standing up for her and her hubby

maan not leaving a chance to romance his wify,...at home and at work...adorable

but now handas are angry at maan as he supposedly hurt his son

waiting eagerly for the confrontation when the truth will be out...and the handas real face is shown...

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful update after a long time superb

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome part ❤️

After long waiting thank you for update 😊

Passionate part 😜❤️

Geet is becoming strong and she warned Riya 😁, waiting for next part