Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

10402067_673548669397725_2801065963458448611_n.jpg

Chapter 37 - Beware Brother in Law, You might be in Lovesmiley27

Geet was shock it would be least to say...she couldn't fathom anything but the she thought, she must be hearing something wrong or it would be, her mother might be again playing tricks with her by acting in front of guests.

But then why she is whispering it in to her ear rather than talking loudly before the Khurana Family.

Both pulled apart and so her thoughts halted there. She gave fake smile to her mother before the khuranas, I am fine mother!" Saying so she parted.

Nikita nodded softly not wanted to push her further in talking with her. After sam's words in the morning, she had been thinking on this the whole morning and slowly things were making senses to her. In no way she was going to disappoint her daughter and then looking at geet what she said became alive in her mind.

How did she became so evil in her acts, she didn't realized, how far she came with her hatred for this little girl...who look nothing but epitome of innocent at the moment...her eyesight suddenly changed today with her daughter's hurtful words. She still could feel the burn of the past but in no way she is going to ruin her present and future now. In no way she is going to make Geet suffer in between the flames of her husband's betrayal. She is ready to accept Geet as her daughter but the question is, will Geet be able to forgive her step mother now for all her sins..she will accept her? 

Nikita watched her mingling with sumitra Khurana and maan's grandmother and she could see how well they have bonded with each other. She could see the love and affection both ladies has for her, so does Geet reciprocate the same feelings as they have.

Now she realized what she missed...and the impact of her act gone too far...she just lost her second daughter...

She knew it will take time but she is going to mend every mistake she made before. She was going to try and accept Geet as her daughter like Sam...but she wont be forcing Geet into this. If geet will accept her mother , it will be second chance for her if not then she will accept it as the punishment of her all sins.

Maan kept gawking Nikita Handa's expression and then looked at Sam whos eyes were on geet... He followed their gazes and looked at geet who was sitting between both his mother and grandmother, chatting away with them. He himself couldn't help but stare at her...he felt so proud of her, because of her his family was again laughing and enjoying...she has mingled with them so well. No one will say she is not part of khuranas. It felt like he became the outsider and geet has become the daughter of khuranas. 

He shook his head at his own thought and looked at her again. This time he noticed Sam walking to geet, and pulling her away from there to outside.

After a while he too excuse himself on the pretense of call and followed behind.

He was not person to eavesdrop but when it comes to geet, he couldn't stop himself. In no way he was going to let anyone hurt her again. He is going protect her from all evil henceforth. He had vowed to himself. 

Sam had dragged Geet to the garden to talk something. Geet was unwilling to but she have to listen to her sis infront of khuranas.

What's the matter, Sam? Why did you bring me here? Geet pouted with irritation.

Next moment she was in hell shock with sam's sudden hug, she mumbled, "I am sorry" and when she parted to look at her, her eyes were moisten.

DMG PhotoGallery: Beautiful GIF Photo Collection Of Dill Mill Gayye (DMG).  | Drashti Dhami Wishers

What's with you two today? Why are you both apologizing to me all of sudden...did sun rose from West today!? She smiled bitterly, not believing in any of them..nor her mother neither her sis.

Think whatever you want Geet but I really wanted apologies to you from long while...for all my ill behavior towards you. I wanted to apologies because of not standing with you as your big sis. Sam said sincerely wiping the corner of her eyes.

Geet was dumbstruck, she couldn't still believe her ears so was Maan. He stood at little distance and heard them... He needs to make sure Sam didn't hurt Geet in any way that's why he followed her but now hearing her he choose to remain at distance to know what's she planning or really sincere in her apology.

Believe me or not geet, but I always consider you my little sis. Yeah I know I didn't behave like one or always tried to act bitch with you but it was not really me. I was actually confused and lost in my own world to notice really how much you are bearing. Because of my mother's pressure I couldn't really behave the way I wished. She put her palm on her chest to clear her point while geet kept listening to her with an open mouth and wide eyes.

Because of her ill behavior I used to get so frustrated and confused that I would just ignored what's going on really in our home and in that I failed in my duty as your big sis. She held her arms, if you think I am acting then it won't be your fault...I have no problem...whatever you think or if you accept my apology or not... although I sincerely hope you would...but again I am not going to pressurize you with this also. She cupped her cheek tenderly with soft smile.

Thanks for letting me pour my heart out to you, thank you for listening me out Geet. I am unburden. And you know what...you did one more thing good for me sis.

Geet frowned , now what more she did...she was clueless making Sam chuckle seeing her expression.

You are so cute! She pinched her cheek affectionately making Geet groan in displeasure.

Because of you I got the courage to speak to Maan about Rajeev. 

Now on this her eyes widen in surprise. How...did you tell him? 

Yes, she smiled cheekily and he heard me out though angry.

And I am still! Maan walked in startling both sisters.

jennifer-winget-and-drashti-dhami-removebg-preview.png

Maan, this is bad manner to listen other talks, don't you know!? Sam scolded him , really pissed off. 

Geet too looked angry on him for the same.

Yes I know!? Don't you tell me about manners...I am here for geet. I just wanted to make sure no one hurt her again..last night she had cried enough.

I am so sorry geet! Sam turned apologetically towards her , Geet just nodded and rolled her eyes at Maan.

And I apologized to you too maan again. she again said and then looked at both of them again, 'so, you can't see her hurt ...were you there with her last night. Don't tell me you are in same room as her last night!? Sam teased, gradually understanding their feelings. She had already seen both together and knew much more which elders failed to notice.

Geet turned red in shyness and looked away while Maan's eyes pop out after hearing sam ( his would be sister in law....smiley2smiley36)

PicsArt_08-16-11.58.32.png

What rubbish are you talking about ! He blasted on her, she is just my friend and don't try to malign our relation like your mother did.

'Maan be serious here, I am not trying to do something like my mother did. For your information, I have talked with my mother as well and in my opinion she has been changing and accepting Geet as well as her daughter.'

To this both maneet looked at Sam with widen eyes. 

She was hurt and angry for the betrayal she got in the past, and who won't be..but yes what she did in her rage is totally wrong and absurd...I am not siding it. But everyone deserve second chance...so I think my mother as well does.

Yes, every person deserve to be given second chance but not your mother and I am not going to let Geet get hurt in the process. Saying so he took Geet in his arms by her side, holding her shoulder.

Don't talk like that for my mother, she is still my mother. I mean our...' she pulled Geet at her side.

And I said it clearly, whatever will happen henceforth will happen with Geet's wish...if she don't want anything to happen then that it will not take place. He said angrily glaring her down.

Both girls shuddered with the intensity of his angry gaze and Maan pulled her away from Sam , dragging her along with him.

But their steps halted with what Sam said, "you are getting this much protective about geet, you care for her so much then why not accept you love her " she shouted from behind, with tease in her voice. She realized he is not accepting his feelings to himself even while her little sis looked crazily in love with him...she was all shy shy and couldn't speak much in between them.

Maan turned & threw hard glare at her way before walking away with geet.

He was lost in analyzing what Sam said, her words kept buzzing in his head. This can't be true...I can't love geet..hell...she is only child...there is so much she gap between us..how can I fall in love with little girl. He looked at her and found her staring at him back with worried expression.

Pa pa sa re ni sa

Pa pa sa re ni sa

Dil leke dard-e-dil de gaye hmmm

He cupped her face instantly, "kya hua!? 

Yeh toh mujhe aap se puchna chahiye, aapko kya hua...don't think much about her words...ya phir aap sach mein mujhse..." She halted with sudden jerk to her from him.

He jerked her away harshly, already sam's words has triggered his anger. 'Stop talking rubbish Geet. How did you think so...here I am fighting with people to show them the purity of our relationship and here you yourself are maligning it.

jbmauEMAYyd2GX.jpg

Geet was so hurt with his word, "how can you say so... My love is pure for you....my feelings are pure for you, it's other thing you failed to see it...you don't trust me or my feelings. 

Maan shut his mouth seeing her eyes getting teary, he tried to hold her but she jerked off his arms, no don't...I dont need sympathy from you atleast. She showed her palm to him angrily.

If I would have been of sam's age, tell me would you have rejected me..? She pointed at herself.

I am talking the same Geet, try to understand...there is huge age gap between us.' he  left defeated sigh.

Oh shut up, don't tell me same thing...I care less about this...and don't dare to talk about society and all things. If you have known what's happening in world, you would know there are many couple who had huge age gap between them even girls are older than guy.. open your eyes and see clearly Maan... Or it will be too late for you then.

If you lost me in future then don't regret it. She said loud and clear trying to put some senses in him.

Pa pa sa re ni sa

Pa pa sa re ni sa

Dil leke dard-e-dil de gaye

Tum jaan jaan keh ke

Meri jaan le gaye

Pa pa sa re ni sa

Pa pa sa re ni sa

Heyyyy hey

Don't talk like that, you are going nowhere! He jerked her closer holding her arms.

Yes I am going away from you after my marriage offcourse, when I will grown up little...even better after tomorrow. You know I am turning 18 day after tomorrow then, I would be marry too one day then what will you do. You will marry any other woman and live happily ever after!? You will forget some child girl Geet Handa also existed in the world...she is used to be your friend. She poked his chest angrily by now tears flowing from her eyes.

While Maan stood rooted after listening her. He was deeply hurt and would have been just seal her blabbering mouth with his to shut her but just then everyone walked out and departing from the mansion.

Humse humari pehchaan le gaye

Hmmm humse humari pehchaan le gaye

Tum jaan jaan keh ke meri jaan le gaye

Both pulled apart and geet wiped her cheeks quickly before anyone notice it. People says love hurts, it so true... But if love is reciprocated then life is beautiful if it's not then it hurt like hell..you just wish die the moment rather than seeing you beloved belonging to someone else.

You can't see him/her laughing with other than you...sharing things which would to be known by you only....you can't bear to see them crying with others than you.

All khuranas bide them and was ready to go when Suddenly one bike zoomed in before them and aarmaan got down with cheeky smile on his face.

Hey babe! He gave Geet bear hug which geet reciprocate happily...she really needed shoulder to cry and aarmaan just came at the right moment. 

Maan didn't know what happened to him today but he couldn't bear to see her in ammys arms even today. He turned his face away when both parted he took sigh of breath. Geet noticed it and twisted her lips in annoyance.

Khuranas settled in the cars and ready to go when Maan made an excuse of some work and stayed behind. He in actual was burning in jealousy to see the closeness between aarmaan and geet but couldn't accept it to himself even.

Geet informed her father about going to college and she settled on the bike behind Aarmaan. 

Bye jijaji!! She said with teasing smirk making his eyes widen in anger. His fist tighten to control the rage while he glared at both of them.

Geet, now he is no more your sisters fiance, so stop calling him that now. Raj spoke with soft smile.

Oops sorry dad, woh aadat ho gayi hai ab.. " she fake pout and the said "but will try to leave this habit. " 

That's right beta! He patted her cheek and both zoomed off from the place leaving fuming Maan behind. 

Geet will you stop crying now!? Bata na kya hua? Jijaji ne kuch kaha.. aarman blasted on her seeing her crying from last few minutes. 

Just then Nisha rushed into the scene and asked her the same, sab thik toh hai na Ghar pe. 

Everything is fine at home nish! Baat woh nahi hai baat yeh hai ke jijaji ne phir se mujhe hurt Kiya..he is still denying his feelings for me.' Geet finally opened her mouth before Nisha, while wiping away her cheeks like a little girl.

Finaly! Aarmaan sighed seeing her speaking but then his eyes pop out hearing her. 

What!? You and jijaji...!? I mean you love him..! Now what will happen to me!? He fake cry slamming his chest with fist.

Shut the hell up!! Both girls shouted giving him deadly glares. 

Now listen to me carefully! Nish warned him with her big eyes that armaan had to step back in fear and nod his head like puppy.

You have to make MK jealous and help Geet with her love story, did you get it or not!? She asked in raise voice that ammy had to again nod his head in yes.

But then he realized what she just spoke and immediately nodded her head in no, 

What the hell are you suggesting, nish.." Geet got up facing her friend.

Phir or kya...yeh idea awesome hai geet, don't you remember, you have told me, when first time jijaji caught you saying ammy secretly...he was so angry and he always has been irritated whenever he seen you with him. 

On this statement from nish Geet look at her, I told you this..." 

Then you forgot, you always share everything with me... And I am the one darling you warned you for falling in love with your brother in law.

Hmm..ab pyar toh ho gaya na, Geet pouted remembering what her friend has told was true. Now what shall I do.

Nothing much darling, just make him jealous. If Jealousy can burn the homes I mean relationships then it can even heal them also. And she winked at her.

But..will this plan work , agar backfire ho gaya toh..." She frowned, really concerned with all things.

Nisha is saying right, armaan spoke up after hearing their whole talk. Even today I noticed Nisha he was looking furious when I hugged Geet...as if ready to burn me down with just his furious eyes.

And when I settled behind ammy on his bike, Geet continued, "yeah....that time I guessed he was jealous but didn't think much. Geet finished with pout 

Then now think about it Geet, this plan will definitely will succeed...

Yeah but find someone else to be your scapegoat not me! Any said and turned to walk away.

Ammy...plz...both girls rushed to him pulling at either of his arms.

No never...I won't want to be dead by MK's hands. Last time I got save somehow, he was ready to kill me...now he won't leave me alive for sure. He made scary face.

What scaredcat boyfriend I got! Geet fumed leaving him in jerk so did nish making ammy lost his balance and falls back on the bench..why see actually in empty classroom sitting in free period.

I am not, okay!?? Woh tumhara saala kuch aur hi Jada strong hai...and he is so intimidating you know!? Said ammy clearing his throat. 

Geet gives him hard glare, "mind your words. Yeh kya kab se saala and jijaji laga rakha hai...for your information, he just broke the wedding with my sis in morning and for that only khuranas were at my place in the morning.

What!! Both looked at her in disbelief and geet explained everything to them including Nikita's and sam's part. 

Now ask him why did he break the marriage with your sis when he didn't love you! Nisha said with teasing smirk.

Tum dil se khaawbon ka

Jaahan le gaye ho o ho

Humse humari pehchaan le gaye

Tum jaan jaan keh ke

Meri jaan le gaye

Geet blushed and looked down, wahi toh baat hai na nish...he is so dumb ...he is big businessman, have sharp mind to handle this big Empire but Dil ke maamle mein thode kamzor hai Shayad... He failed to realized his feelings for me. He takes me as child and think that there is huge age gap between us....wahi baateine unhe samjhane ki koshish ki subah..but he got angry and accuse me only to maligning the pure relationship of friendship with him. Now you tell what did I do wrong. 

Does falling in love is wrong...kya pyar kisi ki umar aur age gap dekh ke hota hai kya...woh toh kahi bhi kabhi bhi ho sakta hai, hai na..? Geet said with sad pout.

Ha meri jaan..." But now don't worry... We are with you, and one good thing is , you know and sure that he loves you too na!? Nish asked from her, by holding her shoulders.

Aa tujhe mein dil mein rakh lu

Dhadkano mein qaid kar lu

Dhadkano mein qaid kar lu

Mere sanam

Geet looked up with gentle smile, "yes I am so sure...even his eyes sometime shows those warm emotions.

Wah bhai, meri Geet toh aankhein padne lagi hai ab..

Not everyone but...just him.! Geet said with shy smile.

Yeah yeah...whatever, you have become the lovesick puppy and he is taking you for granted, I think this is what happening?? Kyon ammy, what's say? 

Nisha turned to ammy who stood silently still analyzing everything. Shayad!? He said with confused face while hitching his head.

Both girls rolled their eyes, tum ek kaam karo, go and have some breakfast from canteen, your brain might start working after having your tummy full what's say? Nisha asked with raise brow.

Yep...that's what I was thinking, mujhe bhook lagi hai yaar, and I was trying to figure out that only, thanks yaar...you are true friend. He pinched her cheek making nish fume further and before she could bust on him, he was running out from there.

Geet couldn't hold back start laughing her head off, seeing nisha's fuming face and running away ammy, god! Nisha you make pure guy scared. 

Whatever! Nisha rolled her eyes but she was happy for seeing her friend laughing after a while now. 

Pa pa sa re ni sa

Pa pa sa re ni sa

Teri mohabbat mein hum

Had se guzarne lage

Khud ko to roka bahut hmmm

Per tujhpe marne lag gaye

Maan couldn't concentrate on work at all. He was feeling damn restless and there was some fear lingering in his mind. As her words continued to buzz in his mind. 

I will leave you one day and go marrying with someone then what will you do? 

you are getting this much protective about geet, you care for her so much then why not accept you love her

Even sam's words rang into his mind and he was getting crazy with all those thoughts. He couldn't even attend any meeting...but postpone few of them, surprising the staff with his act. His work files laid untouched on the table while he kept looking at the laptop screen buy didn't know what he was typing on the keyboard. 

When the intercom in his cabin rang, did he noticed what he had typed and his eyes widen in shock seeing the screen.

Tum dil ke saare armaan le gaye

Tum dil ke saare armaan le gaye

Tum jaan jaan keh ke

Meri jaan le gaye

I LOVE YOU GEET!  It was written in capital and small letters..he doesn't know how did he end up in typing this. He angrily delete the file and slam down the laptop screen.

His all frustration and anger was remove on poor employees who was unaware about what happened to their calm boss suddenly.

God! I am getting crazy!! He held his head. This girl is making me crazy..." He closed his eyes in frustration...he was so troubled but whom to share his problems...he was clueless what shall he do...what shall he do with his burning heart, which could not be in peace thinking about the scenarios of geet and ammy. No Geet is not like this...she couldn't leave me nor she will do something to hurt me. She is nice girl...she wont be doing anything wrong with ammy. Yeah she is good...but what about that guy or any guy of her college for that matter...his another part of mind instantly asked him.

Dil leke dard-e-dil de gaye

Tum jaan jaan keh ke

Meri jaan le gaye

Pa pa sa re ni sa

Pa pa sa re ni sa

His eyes popped out in tension.. he immediately took out his cell to call Geet. He dialed her number and waited anxiously for call to be received by other end.

Hello yes jijaji..." He heard her teasing voice from other end and closed his eyes surrender. He felt his gone peace coming back to his restless heart. Just her voice soothed his senses

But wait, what she called him, jijaji!? His eyes shot up in anger, "why are you calling me jijaji..I am no more your jijaji, call me by my name. He demanded with authoritative voice.

Oh ops...I forgot jijaji I mean Mr. Khurana! He heard her and closed his eyes in frustration, Geet yeh kya tumne Mr khurana and jijaji laga rakha hai..call me Maan...call me by my name. He urged so earnestly that her heart stopped beating listening the tone of his voice.

Maa...' she was about to take his name and he was so eagerly waiting but then her time changed and she moaned literally Aarmaan...oh aarmaannn.. leave me...no more plz..." 

And the call was cut leaving him in total shock, heartbreak and what not...

To be continued....smiley37

Precap :- guess it friends...smiley2 and let me know through comments...and if anyone want any scene on this maneet...plz feel free to tell through comments. I am waiting....smiley42

Thank you so much for your support friends....smiley31 I have tagged and pm to almost 100 or more people from my reading list...although I have only 60 or more readers in buddy-list...also there are few members who are not active. 

and you guys can see how much likes I have got on previous chapter...it's near 45...and I am so tired by this pm and tagging task..because there are lots of readers who are out of my buddylist...

so my request to my lovely readers, plz add me to buddy list and atleast press reaction button if you want further updates notification. that will be lot of easy for me...also continued to do so...few readers forgot to press reaction in mid updates...then i also forgot to pm or tag them..

and it takes me almost 1 hr or more to pm everyone ...so you know my pain buddies..

I am updating other two stories as well..so check it out...as Ganapati bappa is coming our home, so next updates will be in mid of Ganesh Chaturthi if I get time or it will after an week. 

so happy reading...smiley31

Edited by Mg13 - 7 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for awesome part ❤️🤗

Sam too noticed Maan's feeling for geet but 😁 Maan still confused, geet clearly tell him about what she feel for him 🥰

Waiting for next part ❤️

Happy ganesh chaturthi

Enjoy the festival

Ganpati Bappa morya 🙏

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter dear, when Nikita apologized to geet, geet is astonished, and don't want to believe her word, geet said I am OK mother, Nikita know that geet will not forgive her easily, geet sit between Maan's mother and Dadima, they are laughing with her, Nikita saw that how she mingle with them, Sam came and take geet outside, Maan also follow them, Sam hugged geet and apologize to her, geet is surprised, when Sam said that she was never there for geet when her mother do injustices with her, Maan stay little away from them to listen,sam said that she tell maan about rajeev, and Sam said that her mother is also sorry, she is not taking her mother side but every one get one chance, she will not ask her to forgive them, but they truly sorry, Maan came and took geet away, Maan said that he will not let them hurt her more, Sam said from back that if he is so protected towards geet then why he is not  accepting that he love her. Maan gave a angry glare to Sam and took geet away, Sam word buzzing in his head. Geet said that her love is pure, but maan get angry on geet said he is trying to show that their relationship is pure, and there is a very huge age gap between them, how can he fall in love with a child, but geet get hurt when he is not accepting his feeling, her eye get terry on this, Maan became silent when he saw tear on geet's eye, then their family come out to go back, geet get away from Maan, at that Arman came there to take geet to college, geet hug Arman, but Maan don't like the hug between geet and Arman, geet then said to Maan bye jijaji, but her father said her that Maan's and Sam engagement got broken then why she calling him jijaji, then she zoom out with Arman,geet cry her heart out in front of her friend, then nisha said that they will make him jealous , then he will accept his feeling, Maan is rest less in his office, he is thinking about geet word that one day she will go away from him after her married, geet huging Arman also taking troll on him. He call her to talk with her, when she call him jijaji he get angry AND said geet to call him by his name.

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update 

Waiting for next update...

heycookie thumbnail

wonderful updates

im so glad that Nikita handa realized her mistakes and now wamts to makeup for the wrong this she has done and sam never thought she would turn up like this

maan knows about sam having someone in lofe and breaks up the engagement thats give us hope for maaneet romance full on with no regrets from either sides

wow even sam can see spirks flying between maaneet but bhuddhu maan ufff

geet gives him reality check but maan is still stuck with age difference and considering this friendship but deep down knows thar he loves geet and write ily geet too

geet n friends planning to make maan j aww poor ammy lol but i love reading their bunter

maan calls geet n he wants her to call him.maan now but she has some other plans loved the ending though

maan is super j waiting for his next move

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Finally Nikita trying to forget past betrayal...& seeing geet as her daughter...

Sam too expressed her feelings with geet& trying to make Maan realise his feelings....but he's not ready...

Their age gap....

Geet too tried.....amy entry right time...

Maan got jealous...

Geet with frnds planning...

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice update dear

Sam is also try to make his feelings for geet

But maan is getting angry and confused

Thanks for pm

Watting for update

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 37

Curious and so Fascinating Chapter 

I truly loved that Sam apologized to Geet 

while Maan is simply not trusting both Sam and her mother 

and wants to know if Geet is all well

good that Sam spoke to Maan about Rajeev 

so now no one has to pretend there .

however Maan still does not realize he has fallen in love with Geet

he feels she is a child 

but his possessiveness comes out when she says yes she will be married off one day 

now Maan at the office only in thoughts of Geet 

hope Maan soon realizes his love for Geet and accepts it too

hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful update.   Even Sam understood Maans feelings for geet but. Maan is unable to understand his feelings.    Geet and friends are in full swing to make Maan realize his feelings.  Its very interesting..

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the pm and update

Chapter 37

Fantastic update… astoundingly written 

Geet's reaction was reasonable

great that Sam's words impacted and affected Nikita

at least Nikita realised what she was doing

glad that she wants to accept Geet as her daughter

but will Geet accept her and forgave her?

Geet already saw her as her mom

however Nikita ruined everything

so Nikita saw Geet's interaction with Sumitra and SD 

she also the love that they had for Geet and that Geet reciprocated it

now she knows what she missed

good that she is determined to mend her ways

Nikita seems to have changed

as expected Maan watched Nikita 

aww Maan is proud of Geet

liked Maan's protectiveness towards Geet

pleased that Sam hugged and apologised to Geet

Geet's skepticism was justified

nice that Sam explained

Geet and Maan were astounded

wonderful that Sam opened up to Geet

well Sam revealed that she spoke to Maan about Rajeev

Geet was amazed hearing this

Maan's concern for Geet was expected

so Sam teased Maan

Maan's response was anticipated

nice that Sam revealed that Nikita's opinion has changed and accepted Geet as her daughter

Sam wants them to give Nikita a second chance

Maan's reaction was understandable

hmm Geet will not be forced

wonderful that Sam confronted Maan about his feelings for Geet

not surprised that Sam is aware that Geet loves Maan

Maan's thoughts well portrayed

loved that Geet tried to make understand

Geet's outburst was necessary

Geet opened up with Nisha

she advised Geet to make Maan jealous

of cos Geet told them what happened at home

Gosh Maan typed I Love you Geet