khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 months ago

fabulous precap

update soon 

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Aww.. so sad for Geet. But so happy that Maan has finally done what he was supposed to do a long long time ago! He listened to his heart & felt so relieved after breaking off his engagement with Sam. The precap makes me so so eager for the next update! Pls update quickly coz I always love seeing a jealous Maan. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Maan worried about geet's health was nice.geet dadimaa scene was nice.good that maan informed that he doesn't want to marry Sam.if geet wasn't there he would have carried a burden life long.it was striking.geet saying that she wants her mom back and asking maan whether he would leave her like her mom touched my heart.perfect pics.

Annupreet thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful part. Maan asked his family to brok his engagement with. I was waiting to happen this. Now can get more maneet part. Superb.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Why does Geet want to hide the facts from his family? These people have been nice to her so far. What is she afraid of?

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Maan has not completely answered the reason for the breakup with Sam. Geet does not want Sam to suffer, but she doesn't know that Sam never wanted this in the first place.

suji007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice Chapter

Maan called off his engagement

Feeling bad for Geet

Dadi understand Maan

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 35

Fabulously Awesome 

I'm glad that finally Maan told his family

he does not feel any connection with Sam 

Dadima was first to stand by his side while his father too understood Maan

well now even his mother understands 

Maan's care for Geet just comes out so naturally

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

110111031659starone_geet_ep188_2.jpg

Chapter 36 - Mirror

Will you too leave me like my mother? 

She asked and his heart wrench with the pain she has in her heart. He just realized how much pain she was bearing inside for all these years...keeping another facade for the world who could only see bubbly & witty Geet Handa not this one,  crying for her mother.

He couldn't help but rushed to her side and cocooned her in his arms again. 

No...never....' I won't leave you! 

Those words has kept buzzing in her head , the whole day, when she had woken up next morning in his arms.

He was still asleep when she had wake up early before him. She knew he had been there with her, the whole night and this thought pleased her heart...also his words soothed her pain but along with this she knew , she has to make him realized his feelings for her before it get too late...

She heard some of his mother & grandma's talks by mistake and came to know, how much Sumitra mom was worried about his life and she wanted to see him settle soon. If she would confess her feelings to her....she didn't know how will his mom take it reasoning her young age or the age gap both Maan and her have....

If not Sam then in few weeks and even in days, she might find some other bride for her son...she has right, why wouldn't she...!? 

But this thing was troubling Geet so much....she have so little time to make Maan realized his feelings for her...it's not only friendship Maan but Love..." Geet had thought while looking at his sleeping face and then on her own accord , her hands reached his face, caressing it tenderly. 

If you will by my side, I will be able to even convince your family.... not your, but our" she had corrected herself with sweet blush covering her face while reminding about his words earlier.

Her soft strokes had wake him up from his beautiful sleep ever. He had smile gently at her , receiving beautiful smile from her as well.

Geet, how are you feeling now? He had ask tenderly, checking her forehead then her neck.

She had again felt same goosebumps with his touch but now she had known to keep in control about her feelings before him.

Never better than this...! She had told him with soft smile and make him smile as well. I am looking ahead to spend my nights and mornings like today in your arms forever, jijaji..." She thought then corrected herself, "I mean Maan..." She blushed to herself with the tingle she felt in her body while taking his name....

12 Years Of Dill Mill Gayye (under construction) | Dill Mill Gaye

Nikita Handa couldn't stay calm until her daughter, Sameera informed her mother about Geet's silence to the khurana family.

She sighed in relief but the rage for step daughter couldn't be lessened, how would that be...when her face has been always reminded her about the betrayal she had face from her husband.

She would not accept her own fault was there as well...to neglect her husband and daughter. But that does not give her husband right to seek another woman's warmth...

Now atleast try to forget your anger mother...look at yourself in mirror, don't you feel any shame to call yourself mother. Sam had tried to show her mother, her real face.

But that had only ignited her anger, "I don't know what black magic that little witch had created on you. 

It's not magic but what we share is pure love, a bond of sisters ..which you will never understand because you have no heart. 

Yes, that's why I worry for you this much... That's why I am thinking about your better future and life." But she is ruining it all.. Nikita cried out.

You are being selfish and obsessive mother, can't you understand this. Sam screamed upon her making Nikita shut down her mouth instantly and though on her daughter's words. 

Am I really!? She said out lost , sitting on the bed.

Yes mom..." Sam softened seeing her calming down, she infront of her on her knees.

Look, Geet didn't tell anything to khuranas, she even have revealed everything to them or to the world...even would have put you behind the bar but did she do something like that!? She asked from her mother silently.

No...but she must be planning something else" Nikita came up with a reason only to have Sam looking at her with blank expression.

This...this thing get out of your system. Why would she be planning something else or what!? Everything is finish mother , already. She got up facing her.

If anyone is at fault then it's dad and Misha aunt not Geet, she even didn't know who was her mother or you were her step mother, until you told her in brutal way in so little age. 

You even told her all the dirty things at her little age, making her what she is now...she has grown up out of her age...don't you see this...it's all your doing...mother, and how I regretted it today, so badly for not standing for my sis at that time. I was also being selfish and lost in my own world to notice her pain.

So it's not Geet's fault!? Nikita asked like totally lost child. 

No mom...' Sam was in tears, missing geet at one hand while on the hand seeing her mother like this. She definitely has been affected mentally by her father's Betrayal and just thinking about the way on how to hate her step daughter.

You put it in mind that, Geet is your daughter just like me, she is my soul sister mom. Won't you lovey sis whom I love so much! Sam tried to brainwash her in nice way seeing her mentally weak.

Yes...she is my daughter! 

Sam finally broke into smile, "think if you haven't have me and you would have adopted Geet then how will that be? 

Think, if Geet was your real daughter and I was step...then will you have done the same thing with me which you have done with geet... knowing it's not my fault.

Shhh...dare you say such thing...she put her palm on her daughter's mouth. 

You know I love you so much! Tumhari nafrat bhi sahan nahi hoti mujhe, then how could you think that I will do the same with you.

Sam cried, then how did you end up doing that sin mother, a mother's heart didn't shake before taking such step. 

I am sorry....I didn't think this before, Nikita cried along with her daughter. Don't be mad at me Sam...plz forgive me. She looked at her daughter's upset face.

You know mom, you have heart me more than Geet.. because meri jaan toh usmein basti hai...jaise ke aapki Jaan mujh mein. Agar mujhe kuch hua ya aap mujhe dard mein dekh sakti hai? 

Nikita nodded her head in with horrified expression.

Then think about geet, think about dad... Just like me Geet is also his daughter then what would have gone on to him knowing about all this. 

Just once accept Geet mom, you will know what little angel she is...' just remember the time dad had brought her home and how you have hold her in your arms.

Did you know that time, that she was yours husband's daughter.

Nikita nodded her head in no, lost in the past. 

God forbid, at once, put yourself at mish aunts place and think about me...what would you have done.

I would have fight for your right, with your father. I would have not leave him. She spoke lost in her question bringing bitter smile on Sam's face.

Here you are accepting yourself mother, galtiyan sab se hoti hai mom, even love happens with anyone and at any time....it's not in our hand. I won't take Misha aunt as guilty...it all happened by mistake and mistakes happens by every humanbeing, big or little...she did realized her mistake that time and left our place. 

Think of her at once, kya beeti hongi unpe, to leave her first and last love behind, you know she was going to suicied with her daughter in her womb. 

Think about any woman with that condition, how would you feel. Sam questions her mother, opening her eyes with the truth.

Nikita shuddered hearing her, now truth was being unfolded before her eyes in different way by her daughter whom she love and adore so much.

That's why it was effecting her gradually.

Tum dad se pyar karti ho na, s again bend before her, Nikita nodded in yes, that's why couldn't bear his betrayal.

Then think about Misha aunt..unhone bhi dad se pyar kiya tha...but see, she lost her life and couldn't have him even she couldn't have time or life to cherish the gift of their love, Geet.

But you, look at yourself, you have everything mother. This beautiful life , the gift of god. Whole family, with the husband who love you...you have your love with you with me.. you have got two daughters to cherish lifelong...think like this...you have everything to love and live.

But in just one negative feeling you was going to lost it all.

But still it's time mother, you can still get everything together and live happily. Just bring Geet back and accept her mom. 

Nikita sat silent, comprehending on her daughter's said words. 

Sam looked at her and left from there silently. She has done her work now she only pray to god to change her mother in better person. Atleast let her accept Geet with open heart...let her heart feel the love of this little angel...

She was tired herself of all this now...she wanted her family happy and peaceful environment at home.

She had rush out but onto crash on to her father chest, who gave her watery smile, hearing all their confrontation.

I am so proud of you! He pecked her head and Sam hugged him tightly seeking solace to her crying heart.

Sam has got the call from Rajeev and she ran out to meet him, unknown about the arrival of khuranas.

She was at back side, hugging Rajeev and that's how Maan found her. He had got Deon from the car to receive the call, after asking the driver to park it. Others stepped inside mansion while he stay behind to attend the call.

And now, he was seething in anger. It was not like he like her or felt hurt...but he felt immense hatred towards her right now for lying to him.

She could have told him the truth and denied for marriage.

As he watched them talking and having cozy moment he turned his face away with anger, realizing he must be her boyfriend. Now gradually he was realizing that she always lied to him and used his fame to get the contracts as well. 

When he turned back again, only to have her looking at him now with her wide open eyes. 

She immediately send Rajeev away, promising him to handle Maan on her own...she didn't wanted any guys fight at the moment knowing her boyfriends anger as well as maans.

Maan listen...she rushed to him.

Yes, I am ...' he stood like a rock with his arms crossed against chest, giving her warning glare to start her story and most of all apology.

When khuranas walked in that afternoon with reluctant Geet....the atmosphere was so silent in the Handa mansion like never before.

Geet frowned for she had never witnessed this before. She shared worried look with her father and sis who gave her hidden smile as if telling her that everything is fine. 

She wondered, how could everything will be fine with that lady at home. She smiled bitterly to herself unknown about the changes her step sis had brought in the house.

Once everyone settled, her father asked from her about her condition and she replied in monosyllabic only. Khurana's didn't ask much on this, for now all were thinking on how to talk about the matter for which they were here.

Maan was seething in anger, thinking about sam's words and Nikita handas one more truth. As much as he think about it, his every muscle became prominent with his tightening fist.

PicsArt_07-24-03.51.01.png

Geet saw this and sat beside him, holding his hand. He felt her soft touch and gentle fragrance which sooth his senses making him calm down.

10929905_840931759283116_2822187924377178624_n.jpg

One look at her innocent smiling face and his anger lessen down... But that's not mean he will forgive these two women easily. If Nikita Handa won't change herself, she will be facing MSKs wrath for sure.

Plz forgive us for this, but maan isn't ready for this marriage this early. Sumitra started only to be proceed by Dadi maa, who explained everything with caution so that not to hurt anyone's feeling. I hope you understand. She finished with gentle smile.

We understand, maa ji...we don't mind at all.. it's better, you tell us before marriage. Raj had to agreed knowing about the reason Maan denied . He knows Maan had already know the truth about them.

Hume koi shikayat nahi hai, maa ji. Even Sam want to pursue her career and she was finding it difficult to adjust...now she will be able concentrate on her career and then when right time comes her marriage will happen. Nikita told with soft smile.

Sumitra and dadi ma nodded with relieve smile while others looked in shock at her after hearing her words. 

Geet bete, how are you now, you didn't meet your mother once. Nikita called her while opening her arms.

Geet reluctantly got up and Maan left her hand half heartily. He was not sure about her behavior. ...she must be acting before his family and might planning something to hurt his doll..he thought while looking at them.

Geet reluctantly hugged her mother, with scared heart thinking she might hear something rude from her in whispered...but nothing sort of that happened instead she heard utterly strange and opposite thing from her, plz forgive me, dear! 

To be continued....

Precap : - Jealous Maan...

Maybe Maan will be getting Jor ka zatka...smiley37 for he had taken his little                     doll for granted....what's say guys...smiley2

I know, I missed precap in this...now next update surely have this...I wanted to include first bite of maans jealousy here....but you see, how long this update came out.  I have to stop at last...

I was not planning on this...it just came out like this while typing. And it was necessary as well...

So that we will have more maneet and only maneet in further updates....smiley2

So stay tune....smiley2

DMG PhotoGallery: Beautiful GIF Photo Collection Of Dill Mill Gayye (DMG).  | Drashti Dhami Wishers

Sam & Geet...just for reference...didn't get the chance to include any character pic apart from maneet.smiley17

If you want any scene to include in further story, plz feel free to mention in comments...will try to add it...also what do you guys think from precap, let me know...smiley2 give me ideas friends...or any particular love scene you want to see or read on this maneet...plz let me know through comments friends...smiley9

Edited by Mg13 - 7 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Fantastic update..  for a change Sam's character is positive and with her words she changed nikithas mind.  Hope the change is permanent.  Maan came to know the truth about Sam and Rajeev.  Engagement is broken and now the line is clear for geet to make Maan realize his feelings.  Eagerly waiting for next