Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

I believe you are confusing 3 important facts. 1) Rajiv/Sanju is in a bigamous relationship with his first wife, who is his second wife's supposed best friend 2) Both Rajiv and Pari are lying to the second wife, Neeti, who does not know she is in a bigamous marriage. 3) There is a friendship that is longer that has been exposed as an absolute lie.

Now, I cannot speak for other members here; however, my biggest problem has NOT been that Sanju is married to Pari. Whether or not the marriage is valid because it is not consummated is not my problem either. I most definitely do not want Neeti with Sanju. MY BIGGEST PROBLEM IS THE LYING.  Everyone is lying to one person: Neeti. Whether or not Sanju loves both women and want to keep them is besides the point. Whether or not, he gets the final say, we are yet to see. I am hoping Neeti will leave him once she finds out the extent of his deceit. Remember, she has been denied the choice.  You may be arguing about bigamy and whether under Sanatan dharm this is an accepted practice. I, and many others, have been arguing about the LYING to Neeti.  It is the reason why I continue to support her getting revenge on both Pari and Sanju and all of the Badwaj zoo.

The truth is THE BIGGEST PROBLEM I HAVE IS THE DETERIORATION OF THE FRIENDSHIP. It is exactly the reason I continue to call Pari evil and a backstabber. She has aligned with her husband (there you happy?) to lie to her so called childhood best friend. Now, you may say that what kind of friend is Neeti? She is trying to kill her own best friend. Well, she doesn't know her best friend is married to her husband. She sees her best friend romancing her husband in front of her and believes she is trying to destroy her life. So, yes, she is no longer a friend. Only a fool would continue being friends with a venmous snake like Pari.

You are wrong when you say the concept of this show is about bigamy. No, actually it is about friendship and how a friend can stab the other in the back all for a man. I know this because the name of the show is Parinetti, which is a combination of Pari and Neeti. It is not PariRajNetti.

Finally, I want to be very clear: I am here only for the revenge. I do not care how evil the writers make Neeti. I want her getting revenge against Pari, Sanju and all of the Bajwaj. I want to see a woman who will stop at nothing. If they make her wishy washy and not get this revenge, I am out. The message cannot be that two liars have destroyed someone's life and they live happily ever after while she loses everything.

This is why Neeti is sympathetic. The writers cannot rehabilitate Pari's character no matter how much they try to destroy Neeti's.

Neeti & Rajneeti fans can never change my perspective and neither i can theirs

For me currently regardless of Neeti knows the truth or not or PariRaj  telling her truth or not whatever she is doing & has done will be wrong and always wrong. She cannot be right in my eyes

Rehabilitate Pari character she always been like that since day 1. Neeti has layers & shades in her that was shown in beginning too but it just a mild one that one won't be able to see till her character faces biggest challenges for herself so here it is. She fails miserably in handling her own challenges related to her

Sympathetic sorry i don't have sympathy for her. She walks this path listening to a vengeful women amd has no brains of hers. 

I rest my case here nothing more to discuss

Infact let me tell you what i want in options though i like Pari  Neeti PariRaj Rajneeti whatever happening in narration is  something i don't approve

¤ The best of the best option PariNeetii throw MS on Rajeev face file a divorce and start a new life together with their goals and ambition with their force together they can win the world. I want that

¤ If Rajeev wants Neeti than PariRaj divorce each other

¤ If Rajeev wants Pari than Rajneeti divorce each other

I want the first 1st optiom

Edited by Mages - 8 months ago
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Neeti & Rajneeti fans can never change my perspective and neither i can theirs

For me currently regardless of Neeti knows the truth or not or PariRaj  telling her truth or not whatever she is doing & has done will be wrong and always wrong. She cannot be right in my eyes

Rehabilitate Pari character she always been like that since day 1. Neeti has layers & shades in her that was shown in beginning too but it just a mild one that one won't be able to see till her character faces biggest challenges for herself so here it is. She fails miserably in handling her own challenges related to her

Sympathetic sorry i don't have sympathy for her. She walks this path listening to a vengeful women amd has no brains of hers. 

I rest my case here nothing more to discuss

Infact let me tell you what i want in options though i like Pari  Neeti PariRaj Rajneeti whatever happening in narration is  something i don't approve

¤ The best of the best option PariNeetii throw MS on Rajeev face file a divorce and start a new life together with their goals and ambition with their force together they can win the world. I want that

¤ If Rajeev wants Neeti than PariRaj divorce each other

¤ If Rajeev wants Pari than Rajneeti divorce each other

I want the first 1st optiom

Here we disagree again. I am not a Rajneeti fan. Far from. Anyone who is stuck with a lying bigamist will be the loser in this triangle. As I stated in my response, I do not want Neeti with Sanju; I want her to get her revenge.

Most importantly, Neeti can never see Pari as a friend. There should be no reconciliation between Pari and Neeti. They must go their separate ways. Pari is no friend to Neeti and she should get away from both Pari and Sanju. I do agree that they both should team up and get him in jail  and do the same against his mother.

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

I believe you are confusing 3 important facts. 1) Rajiv/Sanju is in a bigamous relationship with his first wife, who is his second wife's supposed best friend 2) Both Rajiv and Pari are lying to the second wife, Neeti, who does not know she is in a bigamous marriage. 3) There is a friendship that is longer that has been exposed as an absolute lie.

Now, I cannot speak for other members here; however, my biggest problem has NOT been that Sanju is married to Pari. Whether or not the marriage is valid because it is not consummated is not my problem either. I most definitely do not want Neeti with Sanju. MY BIGGEST PROBLEM IS THE LYING.  Everyone is lying to one person: Neeti. Whether or not Sanju loves both women and want to keep them is besides the point. Whether or not, he gets the final say, we are yet to see. I am hoping Neeti will leave him once she finds out the extent of his deceit. Remember, she has been denied the choice.  You may be arguing about bigamy and whether under Sanatan dharm this is an accepted practice. I, and many others, have been arguing about the LYING to Neeti.  It is the reason why I continue to support her getting revenge on both Pari and Sanju and all of the Badwaj zoo.

The truth is THE BIGGEST PROBLEM I HAVE IS THE DETERIORATION OF THE FRIENDSHIP. It is exactly the reason I continue to call Pari evil and a backstabber. She has aligned with her husband (there you happy?) to lie to her so called childhood best friend. Now, you may say that what kind of friend is Neeti? She is trying to kill her own best friend. Well, she doesn't know her best friend is married to her husband. She sees her best friend romancing her husband in front of her and believes she is trying to destroy her life. So, yes, she is no longer a friend. Only a fool would continue being friends with a venmous snake like Pari.

You are wrong when you say the concept of this show is about bigamy. No, actually it is about friendship and how a friend can stab the other in the back all for a man. I know this because the name of the show is Parinetti, which is a combination of Pari and Neeti. It is not PariRajNetti.

Finally, I want to be very clear: I am here only for the revenge. I do not care how evil the writers make Neeti. I want her getting revenge against Pari, Sanju and all of the Bajwaj. I want to see a woman who will stop at nothing. If they make her wishy washy and not get this revenge, I am out. The message cannot be that two liars have destroyed someone's life and they live happily ever after while she loses everything.

This is why Neeti is sympathetic. The writers cannot rehabilitate Pari's character no matter how much they try to destroy Neeti's.

Actually, in recent eps it's been hinted that Niti knows PariRaj are married.... she just keeps telling herself that PariRaj married after RajNiti, which has 0 logic: she knows Pari got married in Barnala just after Niti left the village and for weeks upon reaching in Chandigadh Pari kept talking abt her husband to her, yet Niti keeps convincing herself that she's the 1st wife and not Pari.... LMAO!!!

That's the whole reason she sounds maha-pathetic asking Sanju to make a choice, if she's so hurt and has really lost all trust in both of them and even all Bajwas, she should just leave him.

And sorry, but a wannabe murderer and helper of a rapist can't be rehabilitated no matter what.

Lying is wrong but trying to kill a pregnant woman multiple times, trying to get her married to a rapist and trying to abort a child without the consent of the woman who's carrying it, is on a whole different level of disgusting than lying.

Niti is a full-fledged criminal.

And if being in a bigamist relationship is so difficult for her, there's that thing caĺled divorce... because cĺearly Sanju and most of his family have 0 intention of letting Pari go from Bajwa House, unfortunately.

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

My point is: having been lied to doesn't give her the right to kill, help a psycho rapist and force abortions on Pari as revenge: be woman enough to confront them, tell them you don't want the child and want Pari outta the house without resorting to committing so many crimes... the day she gets caught, will be the end of Rajniti ( and I cannot wait!).

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

Actually, in recent eps it's been hinted that Niti knows PariRaj are married.... she just keeps telling herself that PariRaj married after RajNiti, which has 0 logic: she knows Pari got married in Barnala just after Niti left the village and for weeks upon reaching in Chandigadh Pari kept talking abt her husband to her, yet Niti keeps convincing herself that she's the 1st wife and not Pari.... LMAO!!!

That's the whole reason she sounds maha-pathetic asking Sanju to make a choice, if she's so hurt and has really lost all trust in both of them and even all Bajwas, she should just leave him.

And sorry, but a wannabe murderer and helper of a rapist can't be rehabilitated no matter what.

Lying is wrong but trying to kill a pregnant woman multiple times, trying to get her married to a rapist and trying to abort a child without the consent of the woman who's carrying it, is on a whole different level of disgusting than lying.

Niti is a full-fledged criminal.

And if being in a bigamist relationship is so difficult for her, there's that thing caĺled divorce... because cĺearly Sanju and most of his family have 0 intention of letting Pari go from Bajwa House, unfortunately.

I am not interested in HINTS that Neeti knew about these events. THIS HAS BEEN THE STORYLINE FROM THE BEGINNING. If you are suggesting that the writers are now rewriting history to ship Pari and Sanjusmiley37 It won't work. WHEN exactly did Neeti find out about Pari and Sanju's marriage?  Are you suggesting that she knew FROM THE BEGINNING that she was being lied to and she went along with it? Why again?  There are old episodes as proof you knowsmiley36 No matter what your claim is we KNOW Pari, the back stabbing evil liar, and bigamist Sanju and the Bajwaj zoo ALL LIED to Neeti who married that bigamist without knowing the truth. This lie was fully condoned and facilitated by the spineless Pari.

Is Neeti a criminal? And? It's why I like her. Criminals get revenge and I am here for the revenge. And don't you and all Pari lovers love a criminal? Bigamy is still a crime in India right? You support Sanju, correct? So why are you shipping Pari Raj if you hate criminals so much? 

Of course,  you want to IGNORE the fact that Neeti has been lied to because it shows how vicious Pari is and that does not bode well with the rewriting we see here. But everyone knows Neeti was the only character being lied to and she has reasons for her actions. 

No matter how Neetis character is destroyed to rehabilitate Pari and Sanju, it will not change the fact that those two liars started this whole thing in motion. 

And they are STILL lying to Neeti. This dumb fool thinks SHE is the first wife and somehow Pari is second wife. You know how these monsters reacted? They let her believe she is the first wife. Even  best friend of the year Pari DID NOT correct her.

And why aren't you happy? According to the previews, Neeti is blamed for not accepting bigamy without protest and that pos Sanju will be throwing her out of the zoo. So, what's the problem? Oh, people still hate Pari Raj? That's called good common sense. 

As I said, I am here for the revenge tjough I feel even in that Neeti will be cheated.

Edited by kiransgirl - 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Mages

Exactly! In hindu culture its only one spouse if spouse died or divorce than we can remarry but than in reality of world all these happening in every culture. I understand the concept even though i hate it

Rajeev cannot be living with 2 wives. Since he loves Neeti & wants to be with her something that he always claims  than divorce and free Pari so that she can start a new life. There is long life ahead for her,there can be always love & respect for her in his heart that is kept only to himself but free her

Pari will leave the house thats something she definitely will do but still got time for it

@Bold good jokesmiley37

Pari ko jana hota toh kabhi chali jaati.

Pari wants to destroy Rajeev and Neeeti.

RajNeeti main se ek kisi ek ki maut honi hai. 

And thats what this venomous snake Pari is waiting for smiley11