Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Chapter 33

Maan watched the way, Geet was taking out her pain on her friends shoulder. He decided to stay away from her at the moment and just let her pour out her pain which she does very less.

No photo description available.

He had never seen her crying so much but today her mother's truth seem to have broken her beyond extent.

He thought for a while and turned to walk away, knowing very well she is safe now with her friend.

Whole night passed in restlessness for Maan as he kept tossing and turning on the bed. He couldn't sleep an ounce while thinking about Geet.

How to get to know the whole truth. He kept thinking about this whole night... If he decides to confront Geet, will she agree to even talk on this with him.

He have no answers...early morning, he dial her number but phone came unreachable...his heart was bearing anxiously thinking something happen to her.

251686_225056884179641_1475327_n.jpg

Thinking for a while, he called Raj Handa. Something inside this of him, maybe her father didn't know about true color of his second wife just like Geet was unaware till now.

'Morning Dad, woh...Geet,...' She is not picking up my call. He started hesitatingly.

Oh don't worry son, she is with her friend...at her house. I just talk to Nisha, her friend. She is still sleeping... probably that's why...

'Alright dad, I will talk to her later.' Saying so he cut the call  with a sigh of relief that she is fine.

Why is my heart being so restless, I don't know what's happening to me, from the time geet had walked into my life. He combed back his hair ....really feeling restless. He just needs to see her right now then only his restless heart will get peace. He concluded and got ready for the day.

Geet was totally numb.... couldn't able to think anything rationally...it was aarmaan last night who dropped her at Nisha place, seeing her state. He knew she will be more comfortable with her best buddy instead of him being guy.

Her parents were out of station for two days...so it became easy for nish to receive her friend at late night without any queries from them.

But seeing her lost, she was so worried. She had got brief info about fiasco from armaan. But she wanted Geet to pour out her heart to her.

'Geet, your dad calls, asking about you! He sounded worried.'

Geet looked at her with blank eyes like there was no soul left. Nisha flinched with intensity of pain in her eyes. 

'Why are you bearing this much for the person who don't deserve a ounce of it...' nish cried seeing her broken like that, while she cupped her face dearly.

But she was my mother..

She wasn't...she doesn't deserve you, darling. So stop crying. Nisha raised her voice 

she was my mother! Geet screamed in anguish, how could she even think of doing something like that to me.

It's been hours, Geet still couldn't find answer to her questions that why does her mother hate her so much...

Finally she decided to confront her mother and finish this for once and all...

29716423121007693675810.jpg

Where is Geet? Maan stood at the entrance of Nishas house, very much desperate to see Geet.

She just went to Handa mansion. Nisha told in dull voice.

Okay! He immediately turned to walk away, something inside him told him, something is going to happen...nothing seems to right at the moment...he so much regrets for leaving Geet last night.

Jij...Nisha called out from behind, plz take care of her. She is...in so much pain. 

Maan nodded at her before rushing away to his car. He took the route to Handa mansion directly.

Geet stormed inside the mansion like a wounded lioness. Raj who has been stepping out of mansion for his office, took his step back and follow his daughter.

Geet, kya hua beta, you are looking upset! He asked anxiously as he rushed behind her.

Where is your wife? She asked instead with anger raising inside.

Woh...he was dumbstruck with her angry voice and the words she used for her mother.

Why are you talking like this? She is your mother! He said but instantly cut by her scream, she is not my mother! 

Geet!! He grabbed her arms, making her to face him.

Don't shout on me for that b**** woman. She screamed on his face , only to received right slap from her father.

Everything became numb around her again still she recovered herself, you want to me hit me for her, then go ahead, she took hold of his hand and raise it to her cheek, slapping herself. 'Hit me as much as you want but she is not my mother...I won't forgive her for what she did to me!' She cried.

ghlm2.jpg

Raj stood shock , unable understand his daughters words, kya kiya usne...what happened dear!? He asked tenderly cupping her cheek, her pain was tormenting him now.  his heart fearing for something unexpected...

Just then Nikita Handa walked out, hearing noises....she was rooted on the spot after hearing Geet's last set of words....kahi use pata toh nahi chal gaya....she thought looking at the father daughter duo...

Kya hua? Geet is everything okay? Nikita asked with fake concern.

Geet shoot her daggers with her angry eyes...her blood boiling to see her still act before her and her father.

Yeh toh aapko pata hona chahiye na, Mrs. Handa! Geet spitted with bitterness in her voice.

What! What I don't know! Why are you speaking in riddles, saaf saaf baat karo....she still shows her attitude, inside fearing somewhere.

'Saaf saaf yeh ke you hate me so much that you send goons behind me to get ride of me! Woh bhi itna ghinone kaam ke liye...chi...I can't even call you mother now...' Geet gulped the knot in the throat, still reminding about the incidents happened with her.

WTH! Sam barged in hearing her sis blaming game again.

How dare you geet to put this dirty blame on mom.' sam was so furious she just was about to hit her when her wrist was caught by strong hand.

All eyes turned to see the person, and all were shock to find it was non other than MSK.

Geet was numb to her surrounding, only thing roams in her mind about her mother's Betrayal...

Don't you dare to do something like that Sam, you will regret badly! Maan whispered in low dangerous voice. It made everyone shivered in fear.

Maan...tum..Yaha..didn't you see how she is talking to mom..!? Sam pointed at geet.

Yes I see, but you don't know the truth about your mother. I can't believe myself how can mother stoop this low to avenge her daughter, sorry..my mistake, step daughter! He added with bitter smirk.

Everyone gasped, how did he know!? 

Yes, I know everything, even the ugly truth which you father daughter don't know! Maan said, and looked at geet who gave him glare which said, dont interfere in my matter.

But Maan ignore her look and turned to Handa family, he pulled out the phone of the goon which was in his custody and switches on the recorder, letting them know the wrong doings of Nikita Handa.

Yeh kya bakwas hai, this isn't me ...not my voice... someone had forged this...and putting blame on me, nikita became furious for getting caught like that suddenly. She became hyper and put blame on Geet again, yeh ladki...she is behind all this, she wanted to get ride of me...she doesn't want me here, you little ****** , she barged to her, holding her arms...you showed your true colors today, apni asli aukat dekha di...ek naukrani ki beti se aur kya expect kiya ja sakta hai...

It broke Geet further, her venomous words left her weak and she falls on her knees not able to bear the pain anymore.

Leave her, mother! Sam held her, pulling her back.

Everyone was shock and dumbstruck, couldn't able to digest the truth. 

'Her mother first snatched my husband from me and she is on the steps of her mother.' Nikita continued to blame her not caring about the effect she was leaving on geet.

Maan shot her dreadful glare before rushing to hold Geet, that intensified her anger further and she busted again, look...now her daughter is on the way to snatch my daughter's fiance...how shameless you could get!? Don't you feel any shame ever... 

ENOUGH!   Raj shouted in rage stoping her blabbering and next moment whole hall buzzed with slap sound. He slapped acrossed her face again... 

Nikita held her cheek and looked at her husband in shock, it was first time he raised his hand on her.

It was my mistake, he pointed at his chest, It was my mistake Nikita, but why did you punished my daughter for my sins....lone tear made its way from the corner of his eyes as he watched his daughter sitting there lost, lost in her pain.

She deserve it! Nikita screamed again.

Enough mom! You didn't do anything right at all still you are screaming on her. Sam got up to face her mother.

Look, she has trapped you as well in her fake innocence.

'I cant believe you are still blaming her....look at her, she is just little girl, who always craved for your love but what she got in the end.' Sam tried to put some senses in her mother.

Maan gave disgusting look to her and turned to geet, he just lifted her in his arms without caring for anyone or their words and stormed out from there. 

Maan...Raj tried to stop him, 

Sorry dad, we will talk later, but for now my first priority is geet, my only friend. He pressed the words tightly to show Nikita Handa their pure relationship. I am taking her with me, because she is not staying anymore at the place which she doesn't deserve to be...

And he stormed out without a back look...

To be continued...

However, I wanted to type more, I need to stop guys...my cousin is at home, after my grandmother now...πŸ˜† I sit and can't type, him being around...he have bad habit of peeking in my phone and see what I am doing...

Precap :- Maan taking care of his only little friend...☺️

More truth & family drama....

Will their marriage happen now......πŸ˜‰

Will Maan understand his love now...or again named it as sympathy or care for friend....πŸ˜‰

So many questions.....so stay tuned to get answers....πŸ˜› leave your reviews plz...😳

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mg13 thumbnail

Chapter 33

like and comment, plzπŸ˜›

Mg13 thumbnail

Chapter 33

like and comment, plzsmiley17

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sad to see geet like this...

She still can't believe that her mom did that...even she is a step...

Maan feeling restless..& went to Handa house...

Geet confrontation &out burst...

Finally Nikita truth came infront of all...

Maan took geet with him...

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Finally the truth is out. Raj Handa and Sam comes to know the real truth. Geet is the step daughter why does Sam mother say she is a servants daughter. Raj Handa accept that he made a mistake. Keen to know the truth if Geet. Maan takes her away from the house. Let's see what all truth comes out.

hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

.  Geet is suffering because of his father's mistake.  What did he do to geets mother.  Is Sameer acting in front of Maan or is she really good.    Waiting eagerly to know the complete truth,  what will be Raj Handas action and also means action...

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow wat an update finally nikita s true colors r coming out waiting for next

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

painful 

geet is very much hurt n disturb  knowing what her step mother thinks n do with her 

geet's father shocked knowing what his wife done with his daughter 

sam also scold nikita 

maan took geet away with him from handa house 

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, At last Nikita handa's true color came out in front of all, Sam, Nikita handa's own daughter also blame her mother for her heinous act. Nikita blame geet for take away her daughter's fiancΓ©. When geet blame Nikita, Sam came out and get angry on geet for blame her mother, when she try to slap geet, Maan stop Sam's hand, and said Sam that don't reach conclusion without knowing the truth, then Maan switch on the record, after hearing the record all are hell shocked, then Raj handa give a tight slap to Nikita, And said that he was culprit of her but why she take revenge on his daughter it's not her fault, after hear Nikita handa's venomous words geet get numb and seat down on the floor, after Maan saw geet on this state, he lift geet and take her away from there.

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice and emotional update 

Poor geet her step mom hate her so much and hurted her badly but Sam supported her, she was really concern for her or it was fake to show maan πŸ€”

Will maan geet love story move forward now or due to geet mom past geet maan will back off can't wait for next part update soon