both ended up kissing and surely Maan is smitten by her 

but he also knows it's wrong because of the age difference

Geet in sober state also confesses her love to Maan and he tells her

it's just infatuation.

maybe time will change his mind too   

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago

ah what a bold girl she is.....after thinking about the previous night she realises she has to face maan in his office....or he will just turn away and avoid her...

look at her she told him about what she remembers....he is shocked....and trying to make her understand.....he wants her to finish studies and focus on her career first before all this...

he is so ashamed of himself too for giving in to her theprevious night....but he genuinely cares for her and she knows aht tooo

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful update dear

Geet is confess her feeling

Maan avoiding geet

Hope maan not hurt her feeling

Thanks for pm

Watting for update

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update 

Maan try to hide last night incident but Geet remember it and like the way she accept her feelings for maan can’t wait to see how maan react and what happens next 

As per me Geet should share about Sam boyfriend also which can help maan to decide in favour of Geet and he accept his feelings otherwise due to Sam he will not accept 

Update soon 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Maan smiling at the sleeping geet was sweet.geet having doubts about last night was well written.maan thinking that what geet has for him is only infatuation was striking.geet hugging him and apologizing..maan hinting that he forgave her was lovely.i liked geet saying that they should accept the reality and she loves him.when maan said that it not love but only infatuation she saying that  its love was superb.perfect pics.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

In case he had any doubt about her drunk confession, she confessed in a fully aware state too. The feelings from her side are out in the open. But he is holding back because of his commitment.

heycookie thumbnail

Superb part

love that geet is straight forward with her feelings and knows what she wants

she told maan about her love and this time in real

but guess maan wont accept it easily and waiting for his reaction

ofcourse he is going to take some time but hope he wont start ignoring geet in this

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

PhotoGrid_1599980477097.jpg

Chapter 31 - Will you understand me, Jijaji!

Aaj tujhse jo kehna hai kehne de – (2) 

Teraa dil mere pas rehne de – (2) 

Aaj tujhse jo kehna hai kehne de – (2) 

Meraa dil mere pas rehne de – (2) 

I love you, Jijaji! She confessed again, seeing him not reacting at all.

After moment of silence he turned away, Geet  you need to clear your mind, and try to understand what I am saying.

Now...you understand what I am trying to say you! She marched to him, grabbing his forearm, she made him turn around furiously.

I love you, don't you understand this simple thing. She cupped his jaw, forcing him to look at her.

Yeh kya bachpana hai geet! Leave this childishness of yours and go to home, now. He pushed down her hands not meeting her innocent gaze which trying to convey her feelings.

First look into my eyes and say you don't love me! She demanded stubbornly.

Meree aankhen teraa chehra, 

chehre pe dil thehra 

Meree dhadkan pe har dum, teree yado kaa pehra 

Betabee tadpaye dil meraa ghabraye 

Teree baton kaa jadu mujhpe naa chal jaye 

He looked back at her and very carefully used his words to make her understand, "I care for you! You are that beautiful friend who happened to me, you are like morning breeze that vanish my all tensions and I'll feelings just with your one innocent smile. 

He could say all things but not confess how much loved her, thought Geet with soft smile but that soon vanished with his next set of words, you are my fiance's sister...he was going to speak further but she jerk off his hands, turning furious.

It's only relation we have now!? She asked making him confuse.

Yes you are my good friend! He cupped her face.

But she wasn't ready to listen his rubbish anymore, you want to marry my sister? She came straight to the point.

Why this question now? You know we are engaged? 

You are engage not married...you can break the engagement, that's is simple as it looks.

Geet!! He couldn't believe what she is suggesting to... 

So, you want to marry my sister? 

Yeh kyon puch rahi ho? He was becoming restless.

You want or not!? She raised her voice.

I..." Words couldn't come out of his mouth, simply his heart couldn't agree 

She smiled ruefully, you cant even accept it to yourself and you got engaged to Sam. I can't believe you just got agree to marry her just like that.

It's not like that. You are taking everything wrong, doll." He cupped her face.

Don't call me that..." Don't you dare until you accept your feelings for me! She pushed him away, pointing her forefinger at him.

526660_436596246432710_488352241_n.jpg

He leaves a breath of frustration...she is not ready to understand. 

You want to marry my sister, then go ahead but forget this little childish girl even existed in your life. She took her handbag and was about to walk out when he grab her wrist.

Geet, plz try to understand..." He was losing his patience as well as he pinch the bridge of nose to hold his temper.

Do you understand me!?...my feelings, no...she jerked his hand away, you just named my feelings as something teenage crush...or you called it as illusion...that's what you said, didn't you!? 

Enough!! I am listening your nonsense from long time that doesn't mean you keep on going with your childishness. 

maan_crying3.jpg

Geet was hurt now, never before he raise his voice on her. She realized it's her mistake to force her feelings on him. Even trying to make him understand, it's useless...

Yeh darde mohabbat sehne de – (2) 

Teraa dil mere pas rehne de – (2) 

Aaj tujhse jo kehna hai kehne de – (2) 

Meraa dil mere pas rehne de – (2) 

You are same like others..." I mistook you...but no...you too are just egoistic, dumb Alpha male. She spitted angrily before rushing out his cabin angrily. 

Maan stood motionless after the little storm named his SIL just walked out on him. She said those things on his face and had walked out furiously. 

If anyone would have been on her place, he would have slap the person across his/her face. But no...she is his little friend...the innocent and childish one. He shakes his head on his own thoughts. She would surely understand what I was trying to say her. She is just child. He concluded before getting back to work as his assistant just came up with the reminder of his next scheduled meeting.

But why this heart ached so much, he couldn't forget the look she gave nor her hurtful innocent eyes. It kept haunting him throughout the day.

What do you mean by you didn't yet get those guys!? Hunt down whole city or do anything but I want those guys in 24 hours.' maan blasted on the call, removing his frustration on the private detectives he hired for Geet's case.

Already her hurtful face couldn't leave his mind, his head aching badly. He pressed his forehead trying to calm down his temper.

Sir, plz try to understand, you need to be patient. 

You are saying me to be patient, when it's already over 24 hours, you couldn't find anything.

We know, it's our fault but we also need some base. And I think we would need ms. Geet's help in this.

What ? Why ? He didn't want to trouble her with anything...already she had to deal with her own emotions at the moment. He just wanted to keep her safe and away from those guys or any bad thing.

Listen Mr. Khurana! It happened with ms geet, and I think those guys will again come to trouble her or if that was their intention to make her scare or something. These type of guys couldn't seat in peace.

What do you mean!?  He was getting tense and furious.

I mean, if there are chances, those guys will again come to trouble her, and we will catch them with proofs.

I have some plan , if you agree sir, it will really helpful and those guys will be in our custody soon enough.

Maan had to agreed half heartily but I will make sure to keep an on her and save her at the right moment this time. He vowed to himself.

Ishq jab ek taraf ho to saza deta hai 

Ishq jab ek taraf ho to saza deta hai 

Ishq jab dono taraf ho to maza deta hai 

Geet has been sulking whole night at home...next day she was in same mood until her cell buzz with her brother in law's  number. 

She cut it furiously, wondering why he is calling her now. It rings few more time until she couldn't bear the irritating sound and was ready to switch it off.

But before she would do so, she looked at the I'd and stop , 'Dadima..?!' She quickly answers the call, 'ji Dadi ma..'

PicsArt_08-03-06.02.10.png

'Where are you, beta!? I am calling from long you didn't answer my call.'

'I am sorry, dadi, but I was...in washroom, she came with excuse, inwardly cursing herself for lie.

It's okay dear, I was just worried about you, you didn't call me today!

I was just held up with something, dadi..she said in low tome which dadi could instantly feel, are you alright, you sounds low ! She asked worriedly giving one look at her grandson who stood at her side, waiting anxiously...she knew something is terribly wrong between the duo. The way Maan also asked her to call Geet, he excused her saying it's only small fight between both nothing much.

Yeah...I am..." Geet instantly composed herself, trying to be voiced normal.

Aap boliye, aur kuch kaam tha? 

Yes dear, Maan wanted to talk to you, plz have word with him. She said and before geet realize handed him her cell. Hello Geet, phone mat katna, plz. Listen to me first , I have something important to tell you. He said in one breath, scared that she might cut the call without listening him.

He excused himself and walked out of Dadi's room while Dadi just kept staring at his back with warm smile. She could feel how much restless and anxious he was getting to talk to her. She just couldn't stop admiring little girl who had brought those lovely changes in him. 

Geet kept looking at her cell thinking on maan's words. He need her to come at night near her college to catch those goons. 

She made her mind and got ready to go out not before informing her father. She made an excuse to him about meeting her friend regarding some assignment. He didn't until and unless Maan was with her. He has full belief on MSK while Nikita burned in fury seeing her going out with Maan. Her daughter's fiance. 

She couldn't seat in peace and watch her destroy her daughter's future. She made a call, yes she is going to her college...yeah same location...go behind her and you know your work. She smirked evilly before disconnecting her call.

Sam stood confused behind her, what work mother, with whom you are talking? Her voice from back, startled Nikita. She began fumbling, nothing...it's about my work. You tell me from where you are coming at this hour of time.she instead asked her so to distract her.

Now it's time for Sam to fumble, oh...I was just out with friends.

Don't dare to lie on my face, I know you were with your boyfriend! Nikita hissed.

You know mother, I can't stay away from me.

Try to understand Sam, it's for your own good, don't do anything to break this alliance. Your good for nothing boyfriend will not feed you enough which those khuranas will...they have everything richness...royalty and status.

Yeah...but Maan is not interested in me...he seems not...what will I do in loveless marriage...and I can earn myself.

Yeah, I am seeing that, how much earning you are doing. You didn't even able to fetch one project for you. Nikita taunted.

I need to talk with Maan regarding this. But you know how busy he is, he don't have time even for his fiance. Sam made a face.

But you see, he just went out with his sister in law.

What!? Sams eyes widen.

Yes, just now....I am telling you, she is trying to snatch him from you, she won't let your marriage to happen even. Nikita warned her 

I don't care! I don't love Maan to care...he could have extra marital affair with her or anyone... Cared damn mother.

You are fool, you know!? Her mother taunted, at least make your career...until you get to start your career the way you want, take his advantages. Instead of you, she is taking his advantages, can't you see.? Nikita try to put some senses in her dumb daughter 

Yeah mother, there you are right. How dare he ignore me...he don't have time for me by my little vamp sis. Sam fumed. 

There you go darling...Nikita smiles evilly after spoiling her daughter' s mind against her step daughter. 

Won't you speak anything? Maan asked seeing her silent. From the time she walked out, he had seen her, how she was trying to ignore him. She was there just for formality.

Why does it matter to you!? She asked blankly looking ahead at the road.

Why are you talking like this? You are my best friend! He said only to irritate her further.

She closed her eyes, trying to hold her patience, she won't bust on him. She chided herself in mind. He assumed her just as his friend...nothing more,...she decided to keep her cool...forcing her own feelings on someone, it will not change anything...it's not love nor she wanted to show herself desperate. 

Although it hurts so much to hear friend from his mouth. Atleast she had confessed her feelings to him...she is relived from her side...if he doesn't want to accept it that's his problem not mine. She thought ruefully.

God, nothing making senses...she looked out of the window, not in mood to talk to him at the moment. Her emotions going all over place...she still needs to hold herself from breaking down and here he called her. 

He is doing everything for her, going out of the way then why he is saying he is doing everything just because of the friendship they have.

It is really, he considers her only his friend, she is the one who assume it's love...?

Don't stress yourselves, we will sort this out! He grabs her palm seeing her tense face, it look like she is going to cry any moment. He just wanted to hold her protectively to let her cry...so that she won't never shed a read but he was helpless.

Aankh milti hai jaha pal mein tadap jata hai 

Dil to deewan hai yeh dhak se dhadak jata hai 

Ishq karte hai sabhi fark sirf itna hai 

Koi khamosh rahe koi bata deta hai 

Koi khamosh rahe koi bata deta hai 

She might take out the other meaning of his gesture...first of all, she  wasn't ready to even see his face after their argument in the office.

She closed her eyes, drinking back the tears...she won't shed tear not before him...to let him consider that he was right and she is wrong .

She isn't wrong...her feelings are not wrong for him. It is love for sure...she believes her own self, she believes her own feelings.

She looked at him and just nodded her head, looking into his eyes ..there was same feelings shinning in his eyes as hers. 

Will you ever understand, what you mean to me...will you ever understand your own feelings or it will be too late....

To be continued....

Precap :- Maan knows the truth....

I wanted to include the goons part but it went lengthy so have to stop here... It's up to you now to enjoy reading and leave your reviews after that...plz...

Edited by Mg13 - 10 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 31

like & comment, plz...

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 31 

Painful and Awesome Chapter 

Geet stood strong before Maan letting him know she truly loves him 

but he denied her feelings telling her she will meet someone that she will truly love

it's only childishness on her part .

Geet is deeply hurt and decides that she will not try and make Maan confess

in the mean time Nikita seems to organize some goons to scare or attack Geet

but with Maan been with her surely the goons and Nikita will get into trouble

Sam on the other hand is least interested in Maan 

but her mother wants that she uses Maan for his wealth 

I cannot wait for the time Maan finds out the entire truth of Sam