Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks u like it, I am not a writer yaar, I will never write like u. 

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ranumohanty

Thanks u like it, I am not a writer yaar, I will never write like u. 

I won't say to write like a writer. But as a writer I want to know the thoughts of my readers. This time you comment little better so i am happy as simple as that.

Gheri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update                                        poor geet she lost her son she is now away from her son & canda  her  husband snatch her son from her now she is in Delhi where she don't know any one old man helped her but now she had without money she can't go to Canada she stay in gurdwara poor geet feeling bad for her

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting part but sad for Geet. How msn can separated 9 month old baby to his mother. No one knows she is in hospital & no record. Who ever husband is not good human. Geet affreid to trust people. Old man is nice person, at least give some food or clothes money. Police not believe her. How long she will stay in gurudawra? Man is watching her means troubled not away? 

Waiting for next part.

Mehrin91 thumbnail

Part: 2 

very very sad bad luck for geet who was married 

Else how heartlesses her husband who ignored her presence but still mystery her husband name

it's painful for a mother to lose her child in unknown area whose husband left her

May be her husband taking reveng on her for some reason, she may suffered an accident and lost partial memories of her life. She is still decided to search for her child.

Edited by mehrunnisa - 1 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

PART - 4

Wait for PW....

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Make space in your inbox guys

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Di emptied my inbox thanks😊 waiting for pw

GuruDd thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

nice update 

well geets life is becoming difficult day by day and she cant do much just to face it everyday the man checking on her was given 1 week more to wait if geet turns to be doing fuss he will inform his master but according to him she gave up and he returned back 

geet was not getting from where to start she was being chased by goons I like the way she didnt give up on last hope and she fought with them and mislead them she met the same person as a couple who helped her but she was confused maybe she will be trapped having not much option she came wth them in house and she was welcomed by their daughters too in home 

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice part. Geet ex husband wants to her break her down. What is purpose to do with Geet? Now no one watch her. Atleast she inquiry about getting new passport but not easy need more documents to provide. First how she comes here. Now again goons behind her. She save herself with present of mind. Couple who help her again come to save. Geet is scare to go with them but she did. After see their daughters, she feel easy? She told her name & where she come from. Maybe couple is help her to reach out. Waiting for next part.