Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Chapter 20 - Let me go, Jijaji...☺️

You must go to sleep, jijaji ..it's quite late....she said softly trying to push him out of her room.

But he didn't budge instead kept watching her innocent and beautiful face.

Jijaji...she again called...

I want to be with you..." He blurted, i wouldn't able to sleep...

She waited for him to complete with thudding heart as she knew he was going to say further.

It's been only few days, you are away from me but bahot akelapan mehsoos hota hai, doll. 

Why did you go away from me. Kya mein tunhara dost nahi hu...you were with that guy but not with me.

She rolled her eyes now hearing his last sentence, god, he is just stuck at that.

Yeah we are good friends, jijaji and I like your company. She decided to distract him and let him sleep first.

You like me? He asked like a excited child.

Yes.. offcourse, she gave him full dimple smile before dragging him to the bed. Better you sleep here, i will go to your room instead..or get the couch, she thought with a pout, since sending him out of the room seems hard task. She might wake up whole family in the process.

Now sleep well, plz. She pleaded bending over him, patting his head like he is little boy. He is behaving so, like cute baby. She chuckled seeing him drooling over her.

Next moment, he pulled her over him in a jerk, she landed flat upon him, their lips touched automatically.

She shudders clutching his shoulder, jiju.." she pouted, what did you do. She frowned trying to get up.

But he tightened his hold on her, mere sath so jao na, tumhe bhi toh neend aa rahi hai na,he pouted, nuzzling his nose to her.

God!! She was falling for his every lovely gesture today. Her heart was beating faster with their close proximity.

We can't sleep together, she tried to make him understand but she forgot he is drunk and not in his senses. 

Why can't, dekho kitna bada bed hai...

Jiju, you are behaving like kid, hosh mein aao...at my first night in the mansion you yourself try pushing me away from your bed and now what are you doing?

Half of the words went over his head, meine kya kiya, he pouted cutely melting her yet again.

Uff, mein bhi kis se baat kar hi hu, she slapped her head.

Don't hit yourself, mujhe dard hota hai...

What! She frowned hearing him, next moment it was vanished with his sift kissing to her head. He pecked her lovingly leaving her startled.

She looked at him with her deep brown eyes, he was enchanted, and kissed her both eyes alluring her as well with the spell.

She had her eyes closed when felt his stubble rubbing to her soft cheek, followed by his lips. 

He pecked her cheeks one by one, before dragging his lips to her soft ones.

Geet snapped opened her eyes feeling his lips touching hers. he had just given her peck when she got up with a jerk.

Jijaji, she knew he is not in his senses but she was...she didn't know how to make him sleep now. She is also damn tired and sleepy now.

Geet...he tried getting up and she rolled her eyes. 

Look, you need to sleep now. I also sleepy. She pouted. He grabbed her wrist and jerked her on his lap this time. Tum bhi so jao, mujhe tumhare pass Sona hai. He added putting his head on her chest, hugging her tight.

She felt warmth filled her heart and senses with his warm hug. She smiled, combing his hair making him moan in pleasure and he snuggles closer in her chest. 

Her nipples tightened instantly against his face, making him open his droopy eyes. He looked at her serene face and cupped it...she looked dazed spell bound under his effect.

You look beautiful, he caressed her cheek tucking her soft curls behind ear. His fingers moved down, going under her shirt, he opened her first button making her heartbeat raise. She held her his hand nodding in no.

He smirked and before she realized what happened he landed on his back, not able to handle himself. She laid on his chest, his hands roaming over thigh, tried going inside.

Jiju plz, she pleaded holding his hand. He tried to wriggle in futile attempt.

She giggled seeing his cute pout ...and put her palms on his eyes, gesturing him to sleep.

He removed her palm nodding her no with same pout. She couldn't stop admiring him. 

I can't fight you more, I am sleepy. She whispered putting her head on his chest, making herself comfortable.

He grabbed her close, burying his face in the crook of her neck, nuzzling her...

She moaned feeling his hands on her chest, he crushed them in his big palms, fingering her nipples on her shirt...

Like this both fell into deep slumber...

Next morning, he woke up with heavy head and tried to get up but found small delicate hands caging around his muscular body.

What the...he cursed with widen eyes, then looked at the face of girl. He was stunned finding her out of all the girls he had expected...

What she is doing here, like this...did I do something with her. He checked his cloths, his pants were on but she looks messy with her cloths seems torn in his sight.

Um ..jiju...some do na...she moaned in sleep, snuggling in his bare torso.

His whole body heat up with her delicate contact...if not for his throbbing head he wouldn't have manage to pull her apart. 

He was gentle in his approach although seeing her sleeping like a baby.

Geet...

She slowly opened her eyes and closed them with a sweet smile but then realizing something again open them. 

Subah ho gayi? She stuffed her yawn watching around, then stretched her arms to remove the sleep..

Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho...he asked as soon as found his lost voice. Seeing her like that skipped his heart...

She remembers all the happenings of the night and then fumed, putting her small hands on her waist she glared him down.

Don't you dare to ask me anything now, she pointed her finger at him with cute anger, he saw her cradling to him on her knees.

He back up as a reflex, only to hear her blabbering, first of all you torture me whole night, getting drunk and now asking me what am I doing here?

Yeh mera room hai, and you walked to my room last night, isse jada mein kuch nahi bataungi...samjhe...aur puchne ki koshish bhi mat karna...she glared him twisting her mouth then cradled down only to see her mess up state 

God! I was standing like this before him, shit...sab jijaji ki hi galti hai, she clutched her shirt together stomping her foot , she stormed into washroom not before giving him one deadly glare.

Maan got up somehow still reeling on her words. His head throbbed badly as he called on the intercom, ordering lemon water for himself.

He again checked around, the bed look messy but not a stain. He was satisfied...he couldn't believe himself doing something to her let alone any other girl. He was gentleman offcourse.

And she is his little doll. He felt ashamed even for sleeping with her , half bare...

However he tried remembering, he couldn't much remember, only thing flashed in his head was he was took glass of soft drink watching in dancing Geet. Then his head was heavy.

He vaguely remember her calling out to him then her friend, after that everything was blank.

He pulled his hair in frustration really wanted to know how both landed in one bed, in one room. He give one quick glance at the close door of washroom before storming out the room, it was not in him to trouble her further...with her talks he could assume, he must have trouble her at night.

Jijaji...Geet peek out, calling out to him. But there was no one, she again called making sure the roomis empty, she walked out and sighed in frustration. 

I didn't bring in any cloths.neither could I wear this party dress and go down like this to family gathering. She pouted then thought to call sumitra from the intercom.

Wait for just half an hour dear, i will bring your coffee at your room till then. Said sumitra for she couldn't send any servant to her little girls room when she had no cloths to wear till now. She chuckled inwardly thinking about her cute whining.

Geet looked at her reflection in the mirror and her cheeks heated up unknown to her.

Why am I suddenly feeling so hot...she touched own face, i am sweating...god...i never experienced this before but today just his one thought an touch making me react like this, she concluded blushing heavily.

As she remembers his touches yesterday night that only made her melt like puddle. Oh...his fingers were so sexually moving on her like he own her. She sighed, checking her body as she slowly removed her shirt to her shoulder. There were few hickeys which he gave her yesterday.

She closed her eyes, feeling them and imagined him still being there touching her and kissing her.

Why i a not able to distance myself from you, jijaji...kyon...mein jitna dur rahne ki koshish karti hu...aap utna hi paas aa rahe ho...she pouted.

You think of me as a little girl and just your friend, she said reminding his words, but mein aap ko dost se bhi jada chahne lagi hu.

Yes, it is the truth ...she realized . Her feelings is going beyond just mere crush. She was so scared and worried for him yesterday night. His arms are the soothing and special place she found in whole universe. She wouldn't say that for any other guy, or any of her crush before.

Her thoughts interrupted with the knock on the door, it was sumitra who brought her coffee cup and locked the door.

Did you sleep well beta...sumitra asked affectionately cupping her face.

Geet blushed unnecessarily just reminding about her brother in law and what transpired between both. She nodded yes looking down.

Are you fine, kya hua aapko, she felt her face burning suddenly.

Geet instantly panicked and tried to compose herself.

Yes, mammy. She took sip of coffee giving her dimple smiled, i slept well, you are not having coffee.she diverted the topic.

I have had my tea with maa, now i was gong to wake up Maan. She informed her, now hearing his name again sent chill down her spine. She felt butterflies in her tummy. 

What is happening to me, suddenly...she never felt this before.

You don't worry about cloths, meine aapke size ka dresses order kiye hai...you can choose from them.

Thanks mammy, but there was no need to do so much, I would have mange with anything. She said feeling bad for troubling her.

Geet, Sumitra was stern, she didn't like her speaking like that. Mammy bhi kahti ho aur aise baatein karti ho? She felt hurt. Humne tumhe apni beti mana hai means you are really my daughter. 

Geet was so overwhelmed hearing her, she looked at her face and seeing only love and care in her eyes, filed her heart . She gave her home crushing hug , i will not say anything like this, you are really my darling mother. Geet said cheekily pulling her cheeks. 

Now that's like my daughter, stay here for a while, your cloths will arrive in half an hour. Okay? Phir yahi se ready hoke college Jana. 

Geet just nodded to her every demand with smile. She couldn't refuse her anything now when she has been pouring unconditional love on her and giving her lost relation back.

Mother...

Maan walked down all dressed in his office attire. He greeted everyone at the breakfast table. Dadi ma wanted to tease him for his date but seeing his stern face she stopped herself.

Bete neend toh Puri Hui na aapki...she asked concerned for him seeing his face.

He was thrown back to the memories of the morning instantly however composing himself he replied quick yes to her. But his eyes wandering around searching for her glimpse. 

He took coffee cup instead of juice. Sumitra tried to talk but he was already finishing his mug and got up,

Beta breakfast,...dadi tried.

I am already getting late dadima, I will have something at office. 

But...sumitra tried this time.

I said, there is one impt meeting schedule in an hour...he was getting angry for no reason but tried to hold it back to himself not wanted to be rude to his elders.

Don't worry mother, i will surely have anything at office. He said pecking her head, then dadi's cheek , biding bye to his father he turned to walk away.

Jijaji...

His feet stopped moving, he halted on the spot hearing that one swet voice of which he was craving to hear.

He slowly turned around and the sight that greeted him left him breathless.

To be continued...

Hope it had come out well, typed it in hurry...πŸ˜›

Precap :- I am thinking about maan's reaction...still he don't know clearly what happened last night. How will he react knowing about it or before....

What do you guys think...?πŸ˜‰ kindly press reaction after reading...😊

Here is my new MG ff...plz check it out readers...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162350550

Edited by Mg13 - 1 years ago
Mg13 thumbnail

Chapter 20

like and comment plz..

Mg13 thumbnail

Chapter 20

like and comment plz..smiley42

Mg13 thumbnail

Chapter 20

Mg13 thumbnail

Chapter 20

Annupreet thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update dear. Maan in drunken state also never cross limit with geet superb. Geet also never take his touches wrongly. Both are so understanding and falling madly in love.

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Woww wat an update but will geet tell about sam to maan waiting for maan s reaction

prekshagarg thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aww this drunkard and naughty maan , i am loving this .

He is behaving like a complete cute kids when he was drunk. And Geet , she is a jhalliπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so slowly slowly she is accepting that it's just not crush for Maan from her side πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ it is much more than that 

And mornig scene was too good, how cutely she complain to Maan about being naughty with her at nightπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And Maan didn't have an idea of what he did and Geet was buring in flames due to his actionsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I was scared that if Sumitra saw those hickeys, what would she thinkπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ because she thinks that her ladla son is ShareefπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 20

Fabulous and Cute Chapter 

Maan been drunk ,just needed Geet by his side 

his touches though are effecting her now 

but knowing Maan he will soon get angry 

with what ever he remembers of morning incident 

now at breakfast he seems to just want to run away 

waiting to see what will happen next 

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update 

Maan Geet get close as maan was drunk poor Geet not able to control him , Geet feels for maan and accept it but maan when he will understand 

Geet and maan family relations I liked there bonding that is superb 

Waiting to see how maan react to that night truth update soon