Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Yes the director and writers are really talented … they somehow tried to close off all open ends which needed to be addressed to . Though didn't like Ambar getting whitewashed . Not sure whether Supreet being the mastermind was the initial plan itself or made last moment but there was one loose end track of Supreet physical violence from Ambar also . So i am taking this that they made Supreet a negative character last minute . Or else there wasn’t any need to show the physical violence part. 

Well to be honest first from the epi where Supreet asked Adi to touch her feets and seek blessings I found that very weird and evil...all she wanted was to belittle him ...from that epi she was the main vamp for me...second in the epi Amber threw young Adi out of the house she again had that evil smirk as she wanted to get rid of Adi.

Then pata nahin y cvs brought the domestic violence part for Amber n Supreet ....and i was unable to connect there🤪

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Well to be honest first from the epi where Supreet asked Adi to touch her feets and seek blessings I found that very weird and evil...all she wanted was to belittle him ...from that epi she was the main vamp for me...second in the epi Amber threw young Adi out of the house she again had that evil smirk as she wanted to get rid of Adi.

Then pata nahin y cvs brought the domestic violence part for Amber n Supreet ....and i was unable to connect there🤪

oh is it ?? These episodes i haven't seen only . I never knew these scenes also took place . So obviously the initial plan was to show Supreet as the mastermind in the end . Physical violence was another thing . Anyways chodo . Do sin me makers ne itna cover kiya wahi bahut acha tha . They didnt even forget to give Aakash one scene and that was really good .