Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Amazing update.  Eagerly waiting for next one

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 7 

Wonderful update 

Maan is becoming  very protective of geet , shielding her from other male πŸ‘€ eyes πŸ˜† but who will shield her from her Jijaji πŸ˜†

Wonderful moments where geet purchased the ring & put in on maan ....... technically does that mean they are engaged 

Love how geet kept the sari that maan bought ...., apparently they have the same tastes 

Even dadi notices how happy they look together πŸ’•

Thank you di πŸ€—

Gbhats thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful update

Maan &geet r so happy with each other company 

Geet buys maan’s ring with her pocket money & she makes him wear also  unknowingly she puts the ring in maans finger dadi is watching this & she feels happy as maan is all smiles  

Sam & her mother r just doing shopping so that Khurana can spend   

Maan & Geet not realising that they like each other so much 

Dadi actually wants Geet to wed maan. Hope her wish is fulfilled 

Waiting for another update 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Kurbaan Hua Anniv Celebrations - Page 109 | Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Thank you so much for your support, friends...πŸ€—

I told on previous chapter don't post only two word comment, still there are lots of comments are only of two words...plz friends give comment in more words. On last update even got so less comments and likes also I am getting after posting teaser, why guys... are you guys not liking the concept... I could see lots of views, even I pm everyone , tagged also. 

few readers even have like and comment in the beginning and have left, please don't do like this, it hurt writers' feelings. writers also put  so much hard work and their time in typing and thinking about the story, then atleast press like to appreciate the hard work of writer if you are reading. 

And be my regular reader, don't leave me after reading few chapters, plz guys, it's request. 

Chapter 8 - Jijaji's Gift

It was finally the day of engagement and Geet doesn't know what to wear as she forgot to buy for herself. 

No one also asked her...hu...she pouted scratching her head and shuffled through her wardrobe. Almost everything was out on the bed or floor on the room. But she couldn't find anything proper for the occasion.

Heck!! Everything was western in her collection...nothing looks traditional. 

Suddenly something shined from the packet laying on the bed.

Yeh kya hai...!? She wondered and pulled out the soft net material from the packet.

Oh Teri....how did I forgot this precious gift my jijaji bought for me, she smiled cheekily remaining about the person who seem to ruled her mind now a days. However she tried distracting herself.

How would I be saved from his charm, when he always looks so gorgeous in everything he wore.

She sighed burying her face in the saree, ouch...it pricked she pouted.

But wait...wait...wait....how would I wear saree!? She thought for a while, then her face light up, YT kab kaam aayega...

Yippee!! She quickly searched through the Google and Yt, now there are lots of videos...she got so confuse and fed up, finally opened one video she thought would help her. 

She looked at the girl in the video, and followed her instructions to clad saree.

She threw it away after a while, God! Save me from the torture of the day in this saree.

It's sexy but not for me.

But geet soch, Jijaji would be so happy after seeing you in this. And it's his special day! 

Kaunsa special day, mere liye toh it's worse ever day! Urghh!! She cursed her mind for going in that direction.

She slapped her both cheeks, enough!! Come out of this thoughts...he is not mine...won't be mine....

What the hell am I thinking even..mine or not, he is just an infatuation...woh bhi nahi ab, bhul gayi aarman ko. He is your boyfriend now.

She was talking to herself trying to make her mind and heart understand, mein toh abhi bachchi hu, yes, this thing will go away once I grow up air waise bhi he is so big for me. 

God! Save me from his thoughts. She blabbered and got ready herself.

Beautician were there for sam and her mother, but for geet no one was called, she either didn't need anyone...she got ready herself in most decent way she could think...she was habitual of everything from early ages of her life having no mother to care for her.

I told you, I don't want any grand celebration for engagement, because media will be there...if anyone get to know I am getting married how will I get any projects, mom!? Sam blasted on her mother.

Listen to me Sam, yeh sab tumhare future ke liye hi ho raha hai.

What future, mom....I want to pursue my career, do you see that geet, how Uncle took her side, when she could do what she want in her life then why can't I...? Sam was not ready to listen , she was actually jealous of her step sister.

Because you are my daughter, and I know what is good for you. She tried to force her decision on her.

Then what about my career...

Look Sameera, you can per due your career later on also but Aisa rishta bar bar nahi aata.

I am not marrying that old man. She screamed.he don't even know the R of Romance or L of Love. You know I l....

Enough!! You don't see the good sign of this marriage, you are only looking at bad sign daughter, Ek baar shadi ho jane de, you won't know how will your life became.

But mother, she was not ready to understand.

If you want to meet your boyfriend, you can continue but not on the cost of marriage.

Mom, sam was delighted, yes I want to meet him.

Not today, first let this engagement passed peacefully. And don't do the drama now. Once you get engage to MK we will disclose about your career also, marriage ka hum dekh lenge, we will try to keep it as only family affair.

Thank you, mom, you are the best. She gave her home crushing hug.

That I am dear!! She reciprocate the hug with an evil smirk on her face.

She loved her daughter and will do anything for her...she will snatch anyone happiness to keep her happy. 

Everything was ready for the Engagement. Just that priest and everyone was waiting for the actual muhurat for the engagement. 

Sameera walked in along with her parents on the the exact time taking everyone's attention. She was offcourse beautiful kept herself fit being the model. 

Khuranas were waiting for girls family only as the place was already occupied with the guests. 

When his would be bride walked in, his eyes didn't stay on her, but his gaze passed by her to the entrance, searching for his little angel. 

He became restless not finding her with the Handas. Handas greeted the khuranas. Maan greeted everyone with fake smile. He was so desperate to ask them about geet, so many questions ran into his mind. Why she isn't here...with her family, kahi kuch hua toh nahi, he suddenly became worried. To end his miseries his mother asked giving full stop to his restlessness.

Geet beti kaha hai, woh dikh nahi Rahi!? 

Woh ...she is just coming, Nikita stammered, Ranbir don't know what to reply as he himself left his daughter behind to come with driver.

Arey woh dekhiye, Geet beti aa gayi, exclaimed sumitra looking behind them at the entrance where she stood clad in the saree looking no less than angel.

But as she approached everyone eyes widen in shock or would say embarrassment for khuranas and Ranbir.

Geet had wrapped the saree around like some western model, revealing more her body parts....it shows her stomach wide, belly button and saree was pulled down below her waist almost on her hips.

Saree pallu stuck between breast as she had wore one of crop tops as she couldn't managed for matching blouse in this short span of time.

All She cared at that moment to please her jijaji, to see his beautiful smile she would do anything.

But here he looked dumbstruck then he turned angry, his eyes became red in rage glaring at the people around who was gaping at her lustfully not caring for her small age.

No...she looked not like a child in this material, but looked grown up woman with attractive figure, she was growing up will curves at the right places of body. 

Next moment family gasped seeing MK grabbing her wrist...

video2gif_20180123_190307

geet hui sabse parayi geet maan drashti dhami gurmeet choudhary gifs ghsp.tumblr.com

Jijaji..she moaned in pain as his hold was hurting her. But he could careless as he simply dragged her away to his room straight.

Chodiye mujhe, why did you brought me here!? She rubbed her wrist as soon as he left her.

MG ff. Hamara Rishta 2. Pt. 55 & Epilogue. Pg. 116. Finished.. - Page 116 |  Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Yeh kya phn rakha hai tumne...!? He hissed between his teeth as his hands stuck at material in her waist. 

Sari yeh hai ... Itna bhi nahi pata, she snapped in frustration.

Saree, I know...aise pahnte hai saree ko? He pulled out her pallu baring her front.

She tried to hold other corner, then having nothing left in her hand crossed her arms on her chest, yeh aap ...

But he wrapped the pallu around her back, pulling it over her chest, covering her completely.

Maan...

Both looked turned to look at the owner of voice to see worried sumitra standing there...she walked inside hurriedly, mummy, meine toh yt mein dekh ke us ladki ne jaise dikhaya waise sari pahne liye, phir jijiu kyon itna guss ho rahe hai, she asked innocently.

Maan rolled his eyes, mother, make her wear the saree properly please, use pahle yeh bahar nahi aayegi. saying so he stormed out leaving confuse Geet behind.

What happened to him!? Geet frowned even Sumitra have no answer, he had never reacted like this extremely before.

He is just concern for you dear, tumhe nahi pata bahar kaise log hote ho, unke Nazar ka hum koi illaz nahi kar sakte but we can keep ourselves decent to be not noticed by dirty eyes. Sumitra explained with soft smile as she wrapped the saree around her this time in much decent and elegant way.

Geet then remembered earlier incident of their engagement shopping. He behaved the same that day also. She chuckled reminding about his behavior...

Aap ko saree pahna nahin aata bete, toh aapke mom se saree pahn leti...

Geet have no words to answer her now, woh bahot busy rahti hai shadi ke tayyariyon mein...

Woh bhi sahi hai, she got up doing her saree pleats nicely, she tugged it in her shoulder blouse, carefully wrapping her chest completely below. Must say, I like you being  independent, khud try kiya aapne...

Geet giggled ....but it stopped hearing sumitra next question, yeh sare aapne kaha se li, bahot khubsurat hai, aur aap toh bahot haseen lag rahi hai, bilkul pari, she cupped her chin.

Geet blushed slightly, saree...toh...I bought it at the same boutique where we did shopping of engagement. Geet answered not knowing why she did hide the fact that her brother in law bought it for her. 

Maybe she didn't wanted to explain anything to sumitra right now...what she will say that her future daughter in law not liked the choice of her son and she liked so she got it from her jijaji. 

chalo beta..sumitra pulled her out of her thoughts and both walked out to join others in engagement function.

Precap -

MG ff. Mine Only Mine. Thread. 5. Pg. 1. - Page 6 | Geet - Hui Sabse ParayeeMG ff. Mine Only Mine. Thread. 5. Pg. 1. - Page 6 | Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Thank you so much for your support friends...πŸ€—

couldn't include engagement part here as so tired after giving back to back long chapters.

plz like and comment lots of...I am sending pm from next chapter,as it can have more numbers of readers/users than tagging number at one time.

still anyone want tagging only, let me know I would tag you guys for new updates.

Edited by Mg13 - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mg13 thumbnail

Chapter 8

like and comment, plz😳

Mg13 thumbnail

like and comment, plzsmiley9

Chapter 8