Awesome and beautiful part

Loved it dear

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 😌🙏🤗

Thank you so much dear😳Glad you loved it❤️Yeah surely, will update very soon😊

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

When purvi was cooking in the kitchen,manas was watching her.wonder what's going on in his mind.hopefully some good impression.though I love you n hug were out of friendship,I didn't like it like purvi.i am surprised that for hiten, purvi waited without eating food n hiten asked her to eat food.i am even surprised that he shared his problem with purvi.purvi reducing his tension by asking him to share his prob with the father was nice.I am surprised that he took the responsibility to educate her.but i doubt whether vidya will create problems seeing her anger.perfect pics.

Edited by jasminerahul - 2 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

When purvi was cooking in the kitchen,manas was watching her.wonder what's going on in his mind.hopefully some good impression.though I love you n hug were out of friendship,I didn't like it like purvi.i am surprised that for hiten, purvi waited without eating food n hiten asked her to eat food.i am even surprised that he shared his problem with purvi.purvi reducing his tension by asking him to share his prob with the father was nice.I am surprised that he took the responsibility to educate her.but i doubt whether vidya will create problems seeing her anger.perfect pics.

Thank you so much😳Yes, hopefully he too starts liking her😃Hiten didn't wanted to at first but later he shared it with her😊Vidya can do anything..😭

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome update

Love it :)

Thanks for the PM❤️

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Awesome update

Love it :)

Thanks for the PM❤️

Thank you so much dear😳Glad you loved it❤️

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Part 16 - 

Purvi and Hiten are at the factory where she needs to check the diamonds and tell if it's real or not.

Hiten - Are you sure, you will be able to do it? I mean..Kya tum yeh kar pavogi?

Purvi - Haan, yeh ho jayega. And no need to speak in hindi for me, I can converse in English.

Hiten - Thank God!

Hiten - Thank God!

She gets to work.

Purvi - Done! All this are fake.

Hiten - What? Omg, does it mean the trader duped us? Oh no, but you only checked few, then how did you know all are the same?

Purvi - Yes, kind of he did..I checked it by myself, and we don't need to see all of it to give the end result.

Hiten - Thank God, you saved us from committing a mistake, otherwise it wouldn't have been good for us for our workers.

Purvi - It's okay Hiten ji, it was my duty

Purvi - It's okay Hiten ji, it was my duty. No need to thank me.

He smiles.

Rohan - Di, what's wrong with big bro? Why is he taking interest in that girl, who married our Dad and now is taking our Mom's place? First, he was against her and now he is behaving as he accepted her as our Mom. I fear, slowly slowly she starts using him against us, and take Mom's place.

Vidya - No, that can never happen, never! No one can take Mom's place, no one! About bro I don't know why he seems so comfortable around her

Vidya - No, that can never happen, never! No one can take Mom's place, no one! About bro I don't know why he seems so comfortable around her. Why, it's just beyond my understanding.

Rohan - We need to talk to big bro about it

Rohan - We need to talk to big bro about it. It's wrong, totally wrong.

Vidya - Yes, we need to. Let's talk to bro now.

Before they can go, they hears Hiten calling out to them.

Prakashi, Abhay, Pammi, Anita, Vidya, Rohan, Nandini, Rishika, Veer and Mohit all came down hearing Hiten's voice. Virendra is also there, he came sometime back only, from his trip.

Anita - Wow Viren, you came back. I am so happy, but did you brought the thing which I asked you to?

Virendra - Yup, here it is.

He gives her and she is happy, but Purvi cringes at the scene. Later, Hiten tells him everything.

Hiten - Dad, I am sorry for all the mess that I created.

Virendra - Hiten, it's not your mistake. In fact, I am happy that you said everything to me truthfully, and handled it properly. It's good we didn't traded with that fraud.

Hiten - Really Dad? I was so scared but Purvi explained me and that's why due to her we are saved today.

Prakashi - That's nice, you came to use for someone at least.

Abhay - I agree completely.

Purvi smiles a bit hoping to get Virendra's attention but he doesn't look at her at all. Everyone else feels disgusted at the scene while looking at each other.

Hiten - Not only that Dad, due to her we got another big contract too.

Rishika - Wow, just so happy for you big bro. Now get married soon, and let us enjoy!

Veer - Can't agree more di! Big bro do it already

Veer - Can't agree more di! Big bro do it already.

Pammi - Totally! By the way Viren, when are they coming?

Virendra - Next to next week, after his daughter arrives from London.

Hiten - But Dad, weren't they suppose to arrive next month? 

Virendra - Yes, but her work got over early, so..

Abhay - That's great! So, Purvi gets only a week at her parents place for pag phere ritual.

Purvi - It's okay, I will adjust with that only.

Hiten - But before that happens, I need to say like..Why don't we make Purvi join her college back? I mean it will...

Anita - What are you even saying Hiten? What's the need for it?

Mohit - Exactly, I don't think it's a good idea.

Vidya - Right, what's the need for her to go to college?

Prakashi - They are right, no need to go anywhere..

Hiten - You all are just not understanding, what I am trying to imply here. I mean, if she study further, then she can easily teach Juhi and Manas. Then, we won't need to hire a tutor for them. Just think on it.

Nandini - That's true though!

Pammi - Yaa, I didn't thought it that way        

Pammi - Yaa, I didn't thought it that way.

Virendra - Yes, even I think it would be good. Hiten is right due to her, even they will have a bright future ahead.

Abhay - Okay then, Purvi can join the college, but just remember that now you are daughter-in-law of the family.

Purvi - I will Maama ji, thank you so much everyone for allowing me.

She gets very happy and makes Virendra sign her admission paper too

She gets very happy and makes Virendra sign her admission paper too. Meanwhile, Tanya is happy in her own world - her books, oblivious to all the drama that's happening down.

PRECAP - SPECIAL CONNECTION? 

Edited by Vampire2468 - 1 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Part 16 - 

Purvi and Hiten are at the factory where she needs to check the diamonds and tell if it's real or not.

Hiten - Are you sure, you will be able to do it? I mean..Kya tum yeh kar pavogi?

Purvi - Haan, yeh ho jayega. And no need to speak in hindi for me, I can converse in English.

Hiten - Thank God!

Hiten - Thank God!

She gets to work.

Purvi - Done! All this are fake.

Hiten - What? Omg, does it mean the trader duped us? Oh no, but you only checked few, then how did you know all are the same?

Purvi - Yes, kind of he did..I checked it by myself, and we don't need to see all of it to give the end result.

Hiten - Thank God, you saved us from committing a mistake, otherwise it wouldn't have been good for us for our workers.

Purvi - It's okay Hiten ji, it was my duty

Purvi - It's okay Hiten ji, it was my duty. No need to thank me.

He smiles.

Rohan - Di, what's wrong with big bro? Why is he taking interest in that girl, who married our Dad and now is taking our Mom's place? First, he was against her and now he is behaving as he accepted her as our Mom. I fear, slowly slowly she starts using him against us, and take Mom's place.

Vidya - No, that can never happen, never! No one can take Mom's place, no one! About bro I don't know why he seems so comfortable around her

Vidya - No, that can never happen, never! No one can take Mom's place, no one! About bro I don't know why he seems so comfortable around her. Why, it's just beyond my understanding.

Rohan - We need to talk to big bro about it

Rohan - We need to talk to big bro about it. It's wrong, totally wrong.

Vidya - Yes, we need to. Let's talk to bro now.

Before they can go, they hears Hiten calling out to them.

Prakashi, Abhay, Pammi, Anita, Vidya, Rohan, Nandini, Rishika, Veer and Mohit all came down hearing Hiten's voice. Virendra is also there, he came sometime back only, from his trip.

Anita - Wow Viren, you came back. I am so happy, but did you brought the thing which I asked you to?

Virendra - Yup, here it is.

He gives her and she is happy, but Purvi cringes at the scene. Later, Hiten tells him everything.

Hiten - Dad, I am sorry for all the mess that I created.

Virendra - Hiten, it's not your mistake. In fact, I am happy that you said everything to me truthfully, and handled it properly. It's good we didn't traded with that fraud.

Hiten - Really Dad? I was so scared but Purvi explained me and that's why due to her we are saved today.

Prakashi - That's nice, you came to use for someone at least.

Abhay - I agree completely.

Purvi smiles a bit hoping to get Virendra's attention but he doesn't look at her at all. Everyone else feels disgusted at the scene while looking at each other.

Hiten - Not only that Dad, due to her we got another big contract too.

Rishika - Wow, just so happy for you big bro. Now get married soon, and let us enjoy!

Veer - Can't agree more di! Big bro do it already

Veer - Can't agree more di! Big bro do it already.

Pammi - Totally! By the way Viren, when are they coming?

Virendra - Next to next week, after his daughter arrives from London.

Hiten - But Dad, weren't they suppose to arrive next month? 

Virendra - Yes, but her work got over early, so..

Abhay - That's great! So, Purvi gets only a week at her parents place for pag phere ritual.

Purvi - It's okay, I will adjust with that only.

Hiten - But before that happens, I need to say like..Why don't we make Purvi join her college back? I mean it will...

Mohit - Exactly, I don't think it's a good idea.

Prakashi - They are right, no need to go anywhere..

Hiten - You all are just not understanding, what I am trying to imply here. I mean, if she study further, then she can easily teach Juhi and Manas. Then, we won't need to hire a tutor for them. Just think on it.

Nandini - That's true though!

Pammi - Yaa, I didn't thought it that way        

Pammi - Yaa, I didn't thought it that way.

Virendra - Yes, even I think it would be good. Hiten is right due to her, even they will have a bright future ahead.

Abhay - Okay then, Purvi can join the college, but just remember that now you are daughter-in-law of the family.

Purvi - I will Maama ji, thank you so much everyone for allowing me.

She gets very happy and makes Virendra sign her admission paper too

She gets very happy and makes Virendra sign her admission paper too. Meanwhile, Tanya is happy in her own world - her books, oblivious to all the drama that's happening down.

PRECAP - SPECIAL CONNECTION?