Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Good that prakashi made purvi give the tea to Virendra. Virendra told her honestly that he can't love her.but why didn't he show the guts to say it to her before marriage?poor purvi.but good that she decided to fight against her fate.perfect pics.

Thank you so much😳Yes, Prakashi is very sweet here😊Virendra didn't had a choice but to agree for the marriage for the sake of the family and his children's😒Purvi is very strong and determined girl

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Very interesting update 👍 👌🤩

Thanks for the PM 💕

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Very interesting update 👍 👌🤩

Thanks for the PM 💕

Aww, thank you so much dear😳

Zunari thumbnail

It’s getting interesting 👏 waiting to see how P plans to win over V 😃 thanks for the update 🤗

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zunari

It’s getting interesting 👏 waiting to see how P plans to win over V 😃 thanks for the update 🤗

Aww, thank you so much dear😳It would be really interesting, that's my promise to you, you will love it❤️Female version of VPS our Purvi is here

Zunari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Female version of VPS is always a treat 💃

I’m sure we’ll love it! Looking forward to it 😃

Edited by Zunari - 2 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Yeah indeed it's😳You will definitely love it no doubt in that

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 15 - 

The next day Purvi wakes up early to prepare the breakfast. But on seeing her, the servants politely tells her that she is not allowed in.

Purvi : I know, but I really want to prepare it for my family. Just don't tell them anything.

They agrees and she starts to prepare it. Unknown to her, Manas is looking at it but doesn't say anything.

Purvi is happy that everyone ate the breakfast prepared by her without knowing she made it. But she is a bit upset too, as Virendra didn't let her prepare his suitcase as he is going on a official work with her Dad. He prepares to go, when Anita stops him.

Anita : I hope you remember you need to bring something for me from there.

Virendra : Hey, what the hell! I am not going for shopping.

Anita : That's so mean...

Pammi : Exactly! Whatever it is, you need to bring it for her, okay?

Virendra : I know, I was just teasing her.

Anita : Oh! I love you so much!

Virendra : Me too!

They hugs each other, while Purvi doesn't like it.

It's very late in the night, that Purvi is still awake and feeling hungry too. She is waiting for Hiten to arrive, so that she can serve him dinner and later herself too. Hiten walks in and gets surprised to see her.

Hiten : You are still awake..I thought..

Purvi : How I can sleep, when I know you are not here and you must have not had anything too. You go and get fresh, I will prepare you dinner.

Hiten : Okay!

He came after sometime at the dinning table, as she serves him dinner.

Hiten : You also eat it with me. I know..Um, sorry! Tumne bhi kuch nahi khaya hoga, toh you can have it with me.

Purvi : No, I can't. Aap khana kha lijiye uske baad bi mein khaungi.

Hiten : Tum yeh jo kuch bhi kar rahi ho, woh tumhe karne ki zarurat nahi hai. Meine dekha hai tumhe sabke baad khana khate huve.

Purvi : Par mujhe aise hi pasand hai, sabke baad khana khana. Aur aaj aap yeh..

Hiten : Look, I don't like all this..I mean..Yeh mujhe tumse sympathy thi, aisi galat femi mein mat rehna. Yeh mein apne liye kaha, kyunki mujhe aise akele khana accha nahi lagta.

Purvi : Toh phir mein aapke saath khana zarur khaungi.

While having her dinner, she looks at his lost face and tries to ask him the matter, but he doesn't say anything, so she again tries.

Purvi : Kya baat hai Hiten ji? Koi pareshaani hai? Aap mujhe bata sakte hai, sayad mein aapki kli madad kar saku.

Hiten : Baat toh hai, bohot hi badi baat. I think I have messed up. Aur upar se Dad bhi nahi hai yaha, par mein unse bhi kuch nahi keh sakta. Kitna bharosa kiya tha, unhone mujh par.

Purvi : Matlab? Kya baat hai?

Hiten : Mujhse contract mein problem hui hai, aur toh aur woh kari garo ne bhi paiso ke saath hera pheri ki hai. Ab pata nahi mein Dad se kya bolunga, woh mujhe sam jenge bhi ya nahi? Aur upar se mujhe aur mere accountant ko doubt hai ki woh diamonds asli bhi hai ya nahi. Aur woh humein sirf ek hi din mein karna hai. Kaise ho ga sab ab? Tumhare Dad bhi nahi hai yaha, woh toh Dad ke saath gaye hai. Kaise hoga sab ab? Tumhare Dad hote toh woh ek hi second yeh parakh lete, lekin ab...

Purvi : Bas itni si baat, aur aap itna pareshaan ho rahe the. Iska solution hai mere paas.

Hiten : Kya?

Purvi : Mein hu naa! Mein yeh kaam karungi, Dad ne sikhaaya hai mujhe. Aap tension mat lijiye, yeh sab mein sambhaal lungi. Aur rahi baat paiso ki toh aap sab kuch Malik ko bata dijiye. Agar aap unse chupayenge toh unhe bura lagega.

Hiten : Tumhe sach mein lagta hai ki mujhe Dad ko sab kuch sach batana chahiye? Aur tum yeh kar toh logi naa?

Purvi : Haan, sab ho jayega! Mein aap ke saath hu!

He smiles and thanks her : Mujhe pata hai thanks bohot hi chota sabd hai, jo tum mere liye kar rahi ho uske liye, toh isiliye mein bhi tumhe kuch dena chahta hu uske badle. Mujhe pata hai, tumhe college jana hai aur apni education ko complete karna hai, toh ap yeh sab mujh par chod do, tumhara admission mein karwaunga.

Purvi gets very happy on listening it and thanks him. Unknown, to them, Vidya notices them and gets angry seeing their bond.

PRECAP : PURVI TO GO TO COLLEGE? 

Edited by Vampire2468 - 2 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

PART 15 - 

The next day Purvi wakes up early to prepare the breakfast. But on seeing her, the servants politely tells her that she is not allowed in.

Purvi : I know, but I really want to prepare it for my family. Just don't tell them anything.

They agrees and she starts to prepare it. Unknown to her, Manas is looking at it but doesn't say anything.

Purvi is happy that everyone ate the breakfast prepared by her without knowing she made it. But she is a bit upset too, as Virendra didn't let her prepare his suitcase as he is going on a official work with her Dad. He prepares to go, when Anita stops him.

Anita : I hope you remember you need to bring something for me from there.

Virendra : Hey, what the hell! I am not going for shopping.

Anita : That's so mean...

Pammi : Exactly! Whatever it is, you need to bring it for her, okay?

Virendra : I know, I was just teasing her.

Anita : Oh! I love you so much!

Virendra : Me too!

They hugs each other, while Purvi doesn't like it.

It's very late in the night, that Purvi is still awake and feeling hungry too. She is waiting for Hiten to arrive, so that she can serve him dinner and later herself too. Hiten walks in and gets surprised to see her.

Hiten : You are still awake..I thought..

Purvi : How I can sleep, when I know you are not here and you must have not had anything too. You go and get fresh, I will prepare you dinner.

Hiten : Okay!

He came after sometime at the dinning table, as she serves him dinner.

Hiten : You also eat it with me. I know..Um, sorry! Tumne bhi kuch nahi khaya hoga, toh you can have it with me.

Purvi : No, I can't. Aap khana kha lijiye uske baad bi mein khaungi.

Hiten : Tum yeh jo kuch bhi kar rahi ho, woh tumhe karne ki zarurat nahi hai. Meine dekha hai tumhe sabke baad khana khate huve.

Purvi : Par mujhe aise hi pasand hai, sabke baad khana khana. Aur aaj aap yeh..

Hiten : Look, I don't like all this..I mean..Yeh mujhe tumse sympathy thi, aisi galat femi mein mat rehna. Yeh mein apne liye kaha, kyunki mujhe aise akele khana accha nahi lagta.

Purvi : Toh phir mein aapke saath khana zarur khaungi.

While having her dinner, she looks at his lost face and tries to ask him the matter, but he doesn't say anything, so she again tries.

Purvi : Kya baat hai Hiten ji? Koi pareshaani hai? Aap mujhe bata sakte hai, sayad mein aapki kli madad kar saku.

Hiten : Baat toh hai, bohot hi badi baat. I think I have messed up. Aur upar se Dad bhi nahi hai yaha, par mein unse bhi kuch nahi keh sakta. Kitna bharosa kiya tha, unhone mujh par.

Purvi : Matlab? Kya baat hai?

Hiten : Mujhse contract mein problem hui hai, aur toh aur woh kari garo ne bhi paiso ke saath hera pheri ki hai. Ab pata nahi mein Dad se kya bolunga, woh mujhe sam jenge bhi ya nahi? Aur upar se mujhe aur mere accountant ko doubt hai ki woh diamonds asli bhi hai ya nahi. Aur woh humein sirf ek hi din mein karna hai. Kaise ho ga sab ab? Tumhare Dad bhi nahi hai yaha, woh toh Dad ke saath gaye hai. Kaise hoga sab ab? Tumhare Dad hote toh woh ek hi second yeh parakh lete, lekin ab...

Purvi : Bas itni si baat, aur aap itna pareshaan ho rahe the. Iska solution hai mere paas.

Hiten : Kya?

Purvi : Mein hu naa! Mein yeh kaam karungi, Dad ne sikhaaya hai mujhe. Aap tension mat lijiye, yeh sab mein sambhaal lungi. Aur rahi baat paiso ki toh aap sab kuch Malik ko bata dijiye. Agar aap unse chupayenge toh unhe bura lagega.

Hiten : Tumhe sach mein lagta hai ki mujhe Dad ko sab kuch sach batana chahiye? Aur tum yeh kar toh logi naa?

Purvi : Haan, sab ho jayega! Mein aap ke saath hu!

He smiles and thanks her : Mujhe pata hai thanks bohot hi chota sabd hai, jo tum mere liye kar rahi ho uske liye, toh isiliye mein bhi tumhe kuch dena chahta hu uske badle. Mujhe pata hai, tumhe college jana hai aur apni education ko complete karna hai, toh ap yeh sab mujh par chod do, tumhara admission mein karwaunga.

Purvi gets very happy on listening it and thanks him. Unknown, to them, Vidya notices them and gets angry seeing their bond.

PRECAP : PURVI TO GO TO COLLEGE? 

Vampire2468 thumbnail