Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

150 episode Of  Fight/argument of  trainer and Cadets , Team Parakram SAF With Villain Chirag , Abhay Mehra ,Kundan, KD few r waiting to Add in list 

so for that

Some Junk & Spicy Food 

Edited by Sana_Jannat - 2 years ago
Sana_Jannat thumbnail

150 Episode of Madness๐Ÿคช, trolling Character ๐Ÿ˜‚,Forgetting rules/thread/topics๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ but never crossing The Boundary or mixing Real with Reel ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ 

So To all Crazy people ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†

It's Celebration time for  Completing 150 Episode & tolerating eachother madness for Around 6+ months ๐Ÿ˜† 

Prepare urself for More ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

Sorry & Thank You Ms Moderator๐Ÿค—

Non-alcoholic people like me can consider it as Normal Soft drinks๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜†

Note: can't Tag more than 10โ˜น๏ธ  ..

consider urself tagged๐Ÿค—

Edited by Sana_Jannat - 2 years ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

150 episode Of  Fight/argument of  trainer and Cadets , Team Parakram SAF With Villain Chirag , Abhay Mehra ,Kundan, KD few r waiting to Add in list 

so for that

Some Junk & Spicy Food 

Yeh sab jo bhi hai mujhe sab khana hai ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค

kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Yeh sab jo bhi hai mujhe sab khana hai ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค

Oye! Main bhi hu, mujhe bhool mat jana broo....๐Ÿ˜‹

Main thoda late join karungi party, tab tak party mode continue rakhna.

Congratulations to all๐Ÿฅณ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: iAmSphere

All chappals and jootas are welcome, as this is the first time I have written as an os apart from a chhutku sa scene. ๐Ÿ™ˆ I know likhne ke baad jab maine padha to mujhe bhi laga ki kya hi likha hai, but ab isi se kaam chala lo, abhi time nahi hai aur kuch likhne ka ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ittna accha likha hai.. ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘

Mast hai.. chup kar 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I hope you're enjoying the party!! ๐Ÿฅณ

Bahot badhiya khana hain

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 2 years ago
Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I hope you're enjoying the party!! ๐Ÿฅณ

Bahot badhiya khana hain

๐Ÿค—

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Siddhart: One day SidG will prove to be this academy's best Cadet."

Karan:" You want to help people, protect people? Then be a commando".

It soon 150 episodes. So, let's go back and watch SidRan's journey, because it reflects Sid's journey.

From disliking SidG to observing him and recognizing Sid's potential of becoming a commando one day. There is an understanding between Karan and Siddhart. There are a mutual respect and Karan sees what Sid hasn't realized yet. That Sid can do great things with his knowledge, is intelligence, smart and can handle any situation calmly.

Even though Karan has an attitude and is intimidating, Sid is not afraid of Karan and give full "takkar" even though he has huge respect for Karan.

When Sid came up to Karan and requested to join the academy and Monami tried to stop him and talk for him, Karan asks her to back off and let Sid speak. The same way Karan ask Monami to give Sid space doing his heartbreak. Karan is someone who can take Sid under his wings and make him not only the best cadet but a great commando.

I actually wanted to make a VM but couldn't find a song. So it became scenes.

SidG๐ŸคŸChirCute #ZiddiDilMaaneNa (@team_kunalkarankapoor) โ€ข Instagram photos and videos

SidG๐ŸคŸChirCute #ZiddiDilMaaneNa (@team_kunalkarankapoor) โ€ข Instagram photos and videos

Edited by Ani_La_Iam - 2 years ago
iAmSphere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ani_La_Iam

Siddhart: One day SidG will prove to be this academy's best Cadet."

Karan:" You want to help people, protect people? Then be a commando".

It soon 150 episodes. So, let's go back and watch SidRan's journey, because it reflects Sid's journey.

From disliking SidG to observing him and recognizing Sid's potential of becoming a commando one day. There is an understanding between Karan and Siddhart. There are a mutual respect and Karan sees what Sid hasn't realized yet. That Sid can do great things with his knowledge, is intelligence, smart and can handle any situation calmly.

Even though Karan has an attitude and is intimidating, Sid is not afraid of Karan and give full "takkar" even though he has huge respect for Karan.

When Sid came up to Karan and requested to join the academy and Monami tried to stop him and talk for him, Karan asks her to back off and let Sid speak. The same way Karan ask Monami to give Sid space doing his heartbreak. Karan is someone who can take Sid under his wings and make him not only the best cadet but a great commando.

I actually wanted to make a VM but couldn't find a song. So it became scenes.

At times, I feel, and please don't get offended anyone, I love monu as much everyone one does and I have full faith in her capabilities, but in my opinion, Sid is the best cadet of Parakram, because he has got that intelligence and better emotional maturity

Edited by iAmSphere - 2 years ago
Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: iAmSphere

At times, I feel, and please don't get offended anyone, I love monu as much everyone one does and I have full faith in her capabilities, but in my opinion, Sid is the best cadet of Parakram, because he has got that intelligence and better emotional maturity

I agreeโ˜๏ธ