Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

PART 13 - 

Purvi wakes up the next day late again, and is worried what Prakashi will think or say to her.

Prakashi - When will you take up your responsibility as the daughter-in-law of the family?

Purvi - I am sorry Mom, give me another chance I..

Prakashi - Okay let it be, listen today it's your first rasoi after marriage and you need to prepare a sweet dosh for the family. And now you are running one hour late, so hurry up as you have only one hour left for the breakfast and before that you need to come up with it, so hurry up!

Purvi - Okay Mom, I will make a delicious sweet dish, and you will love it!

Purvi prays in the temple first before preparing the sweet dish - Please God, don't let me down today. I hope everyone will love the dish prepared by me, please give me strength and encouragement to make it. Mein jaanti hu, mujhe woh banana nahi aata, par meine Maa ko dekha hai banate huve. Meine naa unhe call karti hu aur uski recipe leti hu, taaki mujhse koi gadbad na hoga, ab aap mera saath dena.

She calls up Gopi and asks her. Gopi happily tells her everything as she prepares it.

Purvi - Maa, meine aapko Papa ko aur Naina ko bohot hi miss kiya. Aap kyu nahi aaye the?

Gopi - Humne bhi, par kya hai na ki hum tumhare pag phere ki taiyaari kar rahe hai. Aur tumhare Papa, damaad ji ke saath bahar jaane wale hai na official kaam se, do din ke baad, toh uske baad hi hum tumhe lene aayenge!

Purvi - Ji Maa, thik hai, par Naina ko bhejna please..

Gopi - Okay, wo aayegi tumhare liye!

Purvi - Thik hai Maa, ab mein rakhti hu. I will talk to you later..

She cuts the call.

Purvi - Oh no, chinni toh khatam hogai hai.

Servant - Malkin, mein storeroom se chinni le kar aati hu.

Purvi - Nahi ruko, mein le kar aati hu.

Servant - Ji!

She brings in and adds it in the halwa. She takes a spoon and takes it to taste but refrains herself from it as it's wrong - Nahi yeh galat hai, pehle ki baat aur thi aur ab aur. Mein Malik ke pehle kese kuch khaa sakti hu! Par haan, iski khushbu toh acchi aa rahi hai. I just hope everyone loves it.

Vidya - Wow Nani, it's smelling so good. What's special in the breakfast today?

Hiten - Oh my God, my favorite suji halwa. Now I just can't wait to have it.

Juhi - Mine too. Thank you Nani..

Prakashi - Wait a minute, I didn't made it. It's prepared by your Mom, thank her!

Rohan - Not again Nani, please..

Everyone's face drops hearing Purvi's name, but Prakashi convinces them to have it. They eats reluctantly. Rishika coughs taking the first bite itself, she can't have it anymore - What's this huh? Is it a sweet dish or a spicy dish? My mouth and my eyes are burning with tears flowing from it.

Vidya - Exactly, and why it's so salty too? Who adds salt in a halwa?

Purvi is confused, how it happened, when she didn't add any chillies or salt in it.

Rohan - That's why I was refusing to eat it, and now I don't even feel like eating my breakfast.

Virendra, Abhay and Prakashi coughs too, as Anita gives them water. Purvi gets concerned and tries to say something, but Prakashi stops her.

Juhi - I am done, I and Manas will eat something in the canteen and we are getting late too.

Manas - Yes di, let's go. And Tanya di, you will be taking us to the park today, don't break your promise.

Tanya - I won't, and I along with Vidya di, will definitely take you two to the park today. Now go to school and study hard.

They hugs everyone and goes to their school.

Vidya - Now, do you have any justification or like last time you will say, you don't know?

Purvi - It's true but, I really don't know how..

Nandini - What do you even know?

Pammi - Exactly, what can we even expect from her?

Purvi cries - I am sorry, but I truly don't know how it happened.

Mohit - I am also done, big bro, Rohan bro let's go.

Hiten - Yes!

Virendra - Cool down everyone, it happens. Let it be..

Veer - But Dad..

Virendra - I told to end this matter here itself, now no more discussion on it.

They all gets up and leaves, except Prakashi, Pammi and Anita.

Prakashi - Even one thing you can't do properly! Anyways, since it was first rasoi today, here is your shagun, take it!

Purvi - Mom, I will take care next time it won't happen.

Pammi - Ani, do you have a hand in it?

Anita smirks remembering how she added pepper powder in the halwa, when Purvi went to take sugar from the storeroom. And then she adds lots of salt too - Today's breakfast will be remembered by everyone for life! Now it's fun, fun, and fun!

After everyone eats their dinner, Purvi sits to have her dinner, alone. She eats after serving everyone. She is still thinking on the morning's incident. Hiten too came out of his room talking to someone on the call, when he sees her eating alone. He has seen her eating alone since she came here, but doesn't say anything on it.

Purvi - Aaj meri vajah se kisi ne bhi breakfast nahi kiya. Even Juhi and Manas went empty stomach to their school. Par jaha tak mujhe yaad hai, waha tak meine chinni hi daali thi, yeh chillies aur namak kaha se aaye? I am sure someone did it intentionally behind my back, but who it could be? Pammi di? Nahi, woh toh Malik ki behen hai, woh kyu aisa karegi? Anita ji? Haan, woh ho sakti hai..Aaj bhi kaise Malik ko paani diya tha unhone, mujhe bilkul bhi accha nahi laga. I need to be very careful, from now onwards. Par aaj jab Malik ne mera saath diya sabke samne mujhe bohot hi accha laga. Anjane mein hi sahi, par aaj unhone mere liye stand liye toh sahi..

PRECAP ~ PURVI'S HEARTBREAK

Edited by Vampire2468 - 2 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

PART 13 - 

Purvi wakes up the next day late again, and is worried what Prakashi will think or say to her.

Prakashi - When will you take up your responsibility as the daughter-in-law of the family?

Purvi - I am sorry Mom, give me another chance I..

Prakashi - Okay let it be, listen today it's your first rasoi after marriage and you need to prepare a sweet dosh for the family. And now you are running one hour late, so hurry up as you have only one hour left for the breakfast and before that you need to come up with it, so hurry up!

Purvi - Okay Mom, I will make a delicious sweet dish, and you will love it!

Purvi prays in the temple first before preparing the sweet dish - Please God, don't let me down today. I hope everyone will love the dish prepared by me, please give me strength and encouragement to make it. Mein jaanti hu, mujhe woh banana nahi aata, par meine Maa ko dekha hai banate huve. Meine naa unhe call karti hu aur uski recipe leti hu, taaki mujhse koi gadbad na hoga, ab aap mera saath dena.

She calls up Gopi and asks her. Gopi happily tells her everything as she prepares it.

Purvi - Maa, meine aapko Papa ko aur Naina ko bohot hi miss kiya. Aap kyu nahi aaye the?

Gopi - Humne bhi, par kya hai na ki hum tumhare pag phere ki taiyaari kar rahe hai. Aur tumhare Papa, damaad ji ke saath bahar jaane wale hai na official kaam se, do din ke baad, toh uske baad hi hum tumhe lene aayenge!

Purvi - Ji Maa, thik hai, par Naina ko bhejna please..

Gopi - Okay, wo aayegi tumhare liye!

Purvi - Thik hai Maa, ab mein rakhti hu. I will talk to you later..

She cuts the call.

Purvi - Oh no, chinni toh khatam hogai hai.

Servant - Malkin, mein storeroom se chinni le kar aati hu.

Purvi - Nahi ruko, mein le kar aati hu.

Servant - Ji!

She brings in and adds it in the halwa. She takes a spoon and takes it to taste but refrains herself from it as it's wrong - Nahi yeh galat hai, pehle ki baat aur thi aur ab aur. Mein Malik ke pehle kese kuch khaa sakti hu! Par haan, iski khushbu toh acchi aa rahi hai. I just hope everyone loves it.

Vidya - Wow Nani, it's smelling so good. What's special in the breakfast today?

Hiten - Oh my God, my favorite suji halwa. Now I just can't wait to have it.

Juhi - Mine too. Thank you Nani..

Prakashi - Wait a minute, I didn't made it. It's prepared by your Mom, thank her!

Rohan - Not again Nani, please..

Everyone's face drops hearing Purvi's name, but Prakashi convinces them to have it. They eats reluctantly. Rishika coughs taking the first bite itself, she can't have it anymore - What's this huh? Is it a sweet dish or a spicy dish? My mouth and my eyes are burning with tears flowing from it.

Vidya - Exactly, and why it's so salty too? Who adds salt in a halwa?

Purvi is confused, how it happened, when she didn't add any chillies or salt in it.

Rohan - That's why I was refusing to eat it, and now I don't even feel like eating my breakfast.

Virendra, Abhay and Prakashi coughs too, as Anita gives them water. Purvi gets concerned and tries to say something, but Prakashi stops her.

Juhi - I am done, I and Manas will eat something in the canteen and we are getting late too.

Manas - Yes di, let's go. And Tanya di, you will be taking us to the park today, don't break your promise.

Tanya - I won't, and I along with Vidya di, will definitely take you two to the park today. Now go to school and study hard.

They hugs everyone and goes to their school.

Vidya - Now, do you have any justification or like last time you will say, you don't know?

Purvi - It's true but, I really don't know how..

Nandini - What do you even know?

Pammi - Exactly, what can we even expect from her?

Purvi cries - I am sorry, but I truly don't know how it happened.

Mohit - I am also done, big bro, Rohan bro let's go.

Hiten - Yes!

Virendra - Cool down everyone, it happens. Let it be..

Veer - But Dad..

Virendra - I told to end this matter here itself, now no more discussion on it.

They all gets up and leaves, except Prakashi, Pammi and Anita.

Prakashi - Even one thing you can't do properly! Anyways, since it was first rasoi today, here is your shagun, take it!

Purvi - Mom, I will take care next time it won't happen.

Pammi - Ani, do you have a hand in it?

Anita smirks remembering how she added pepper powder in the halwa, when Purvi went to take sugar from the storeroom. And then she adds lots of salt too - Today's breakfast will be remembered by everyone for life! Now it's fun, fun, and fun!

After everyone eats their dinner, Purvi sits to have her dinner, alone. She eats after serving everyone. She is still thinking on the morning's incident. Hiten too came out of his room talking to someone on the call, when he sees her eating alone. He has seen her eating alone since she came here, but doesn't say anything on it.

Purvi - Aaj meri vajah se kisi ne bhi breakfast nahi kiya. Even Juhi and Manas went empty stomach to their school. Par jaha tak mujhe yaad hai, waha tak meine chinni hi daali thi, yeh chillies aur namak kaha se aaye? I am sure someone did it intentionally behind my back, but who it could be? Pammi di? Nahi, woh toh Malik ki behen hai, woh kyu aisa karegi? Anita ji? Haan, woh ho sakti hai..Aaj bhi kaise Malik ko paani diya tha unhone, mujhe bilkul bhi accha nahi laga. I need to be very careful, from now onwards. Par aaj jab Malik ne mera saath diya sabke samne mujhe bohot hi accha laga. Anjane mein hi sahi, par aaj unhone mere liye stand liye toh sahi..

PRECAP ~ PURVI'S HEARTBREAK

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice part dear 

Loved it 🤗

Thank you for the PM

Continue soon 🤗😌🙏

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Nice part 👌🤩

Loved it😍

Continue soon👍

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golden_Ginni

Nice part dear 

Loved it 🤗

Thank you for the PM

Continue soon 🤗😌🙏

Thank you so much dear😳Glad you loved it❤️Yeah surely, will update very soon😊

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Nice part 👌🤩

Loved it😍

Continue soon👍

Thank you so much dear😳Glad you loved it❤️Yeah surely, will update very soon😊

Zunari thumbnail

Hey thanks for the new chapter after a while. Nicely done 😃

Hope you give us the next one soon - now we only have to survive on FF 😞

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zunari

Hey thanks for the new chapter after a while. Nicely done 😃

Hope you give us the next one soon - now we only have to survive on FF 😞

Aww, thank you so much dear😳Yeah surely, next part will be up very soon😊Yes, but I just hope S-2 coming, is true with Priam again

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 13

Fascinating Update