Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Both Virendra n Anita are praising each others looks.no wonder that purvi didn't like it.even I didn't like it.rohan teasing aliya was cute.veer took promise from rohan that he will not hurt aliya.but will he be able to keep up the promise?shocking that though pammi n Anita look modern they didnt allow purvi to talk to virendra or study further.i hope Virendra will support her to study further.perfect pics.

Thank you😳Yes, Viren and Anita are friend's since childhood, so they are not finding it wrongPurvi is already jealous🤪Maybe Rohan will, maybe not😉Pammi and Anita are modern for themselves and their thinking consists of themselves and the children's and the high society girl's only😳Hopefully Viren does

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Very Interesting  part 👌🤩

Loved it ❤

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon💕

Thank you so much dear😳Glad you loved it❤️Yeah surely, will update very soon😊

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 11

A Curious and Fabulous Update 

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Part 11

A Curious and Fabulous Update 

Aww, thank you so much dear😳

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 12 -

Hiten - Dad, I heard you are thinking of my marriage and I saw you..Is it? But why now?

Virendra - Yes, you saw it right. I am thinking on it from a long time and trust me it's the best decision for you.

Hiten - But Dad, I am not ready yet. I mean I am just, that..

Virendra - You are simply just over thinking on it. Don't think much son, I know what's good for you and what's not! And don't forget, seeing you married was your Mom's biggest dream. It's high time you settle down.

Hiten - I know Dad, you are right. I do want to settle down and I do believe in this institution of marriage, seeing your and Mom's successful married life. But it's just that it's too early. I haven't yet thought on it in actuality.

Virendra - You are just simply scared, nothing else. You know her too, she used to come over in her childhood, remember?

Hiten - That was in childhood, after that we haven't met each other.

Virendra - I know son, and I have met her after that too. I don't think so there is any problem with it. And yes, I haven't fixed it, we just discussed on it. She is in London currently, will arrive after a month and then you both take that important decision. We won't move forward without it.

Hiten - That's a relief, thank you Dad, you are just great!

Virendra smiles and pats his head.

Rishika - Thank God Dad, you sorted it out otherwise big bro thought you are getting him married tomorrow itself only.

Hiten - Hey, it was not like that. I am just not ready for it yet but as Dad said I will think on it after meeting her.

Virendra - That's what I wanted to hear from you.

Mohit - Yes right Maama, big bro needs to get married first, so that Rohan bro can married to Aaliya Bhabhs.

Rishika - Absolutely, you said what I wanted to say.

Hiten - For him, I need to get married?

Mohit - Kind of yes!

They laughs and Virendra smiles. Purvi who passes from there gets happy for Hiten, as he is going to get married soon.

Juhi and Manas are playing when their ball mistakenly goes in the dark room. They gets scared since they can't go in to get it. Anita too came there and confronts them.

Anita - That's why we always have said to you two to play carefully. Now who will go inside to bring it?

Juhi / Manas - Sorry Anita Aunty. It was by mistake, we didn't do it intentionally. Please bring our ball, please..

Tanya - What happened guy's? Anita Aunty?

Anita - Their ball is stuck inside the dark room and they want it back now. How I will go in to bring it?

Tanya - Oh no! Dad doesn't like anyone sneaking it in. He has strictly warned us against it after Mom left us.

Abhay - That's the biggest problem. But don't worry Tanya will give another ball to Juhi and Manas.

Anita - I think that would be better.

Tanya - Okay! I will do it.

She takes them with her, while Purvi who has seen this thinks - What's so special about this dark room? Why Malik don't want anyone in it? Why? I need to find the mystery behind it now.

Purvi sees sketches scattered in the dark room and starts collecting it - They are so beautiful. Lekin yeh hai kis ke? Aur kis ne banaye hai? Bohot hi zyada sundar hai yeh tasveerein!

She sees Virendra talking to a photo frame and tries to hear it.

Virendra - I am sorry Sakshi, I know you must be so much hurt by my this step. But I didn't had a hand in it. It was Mom and Di, who were constantly behind me getting married again. And Anita too thought the same. But I put forth a condition in front of them, and they had to agree and that's how I got married. That we won't have anything, but she will only be my children's mother, nothing else.

Purvi gets shocked hearing it, and runs from there.

Virendra - I am only yours and will be yours only. Sakshi and Viren are one, and will always be one. No one can come between us, and I won't let anyone come too.

Purvi can't control herself as fresh tears falls from her eyes. She is broken but somehow gathers herself. In just two day's her life took a 360° turn, she became a mother and a wife - No, I won't accept it. I will try and change it. I won't live like this. I won't..Yeh humare saath hi kyu huva aisa? Humne kisi ka kya bigada hai, jo humare saath yeh sab ho raha hai?

PRECAP - Anita's cunning move against Purvi..

Edited by Vampire2468 - 2 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

PART 12 -

Hiten - Dad, I heard you are thinking of my marriage and I saw you..Is it? But why now?

Virendra - Yes, you saw it right. I am thinking on it from a long time and trust me it's the best decision for you.

Hiten - But Dad, I am not ready yet. I mean I am just, that..

Virendra - You are simply just over thinking on it. Don't think much son, I know what's good for you and what's not! And don't forget, seeing you married was your Mom's biggest dream. It's high time you settle down.

Hiten - I know Dad, you are right. I do want to settle down and I do believe in this institution of marriage, seeing your and Mom's successful married life. But it's just that it's too early. I haven't yet thought on it in actuality.

Virendra - You are just simply scared, nothing else. You know her too, she used to come over in her childhood, remember?

Hiten - That was in childhood, after that we haven't met each other.

Virendra - I know son, and I have met her after that too. I don't think so there is any problem with it. And yes, I haven't fixed it, we just discussed on it. She is in London currently, will arrive after a month and then you both take that important decision. We won't move forward without it.

Hiten - That's a relief, thank you Dad, you are just great!

Virendra smiles and pats his head.

Rishika - Thank God Dad, you sorted it out otherwise big bro thought you are getting him married tomorrow itself only.

Hiten - Hey, it was not like that. I am just not ready for it yet but as Dad said I will think on it after meeting her.

Virendra - That's what I wanted to hear from you.

Mohit - Yes right Maama, big bro needs to get married first, so that Rohan bro can married to Aaliya Bhabhs.

Rishika - Absolutely, you said what I wanted to say.

Hiten - For him, I need to get married?

Mohit - Kind of yes!

They laughs and Virendra smiles. Purvi who passes from there gets happy for Hiten, as he is going to get married soon.

Juhi and Manas are playing when their ball mistakenly goes in the dark room. They gets scared since they can't go in to get it. Anita too came there and confronts them.

Anita - That's why we always have said to you two to play carefully. Now who will go inside to bring it?

Juhi / Manas - Sorry Anita Aunty. It was by mistake, we didn't do it intentionally. Please bring our ball, please..

Tanya - What happened guy's? Anita Aunty?

Anita - Their ball is stuck inside the dark room and they want it back now. How I will go in to bring it?

Tanya - Oh no! Dad doesn't like anyone sneaking it in. He has strictly warned us against it after Mom left us.

Abhay - That's the biggest problem. But don't worry Tanya will give another ball to Juhi and Manas.

Anita - I think that would be better.

Tanya - Okay! I will do it.

She takes them with her, while Purvi who has seen this thinks - What's so special about this dark room? Why Malik don't want anyone in it? Why? I need to find the mystery behind it now.

Purvi sees sketches scattered in the dark room and starts collecting it - They are so beautiful. Lekin yeh hai kis ke? Aur kis ne banaye hai? Bohot hi zyada sundar hai yeh tasveerein!

She sees Virendra talking to a photo frame and tries to hear it.

Virendra - I am sorry Sakshi, I know you must be so much hurt by my this step. But I didn't had a hand in it. It was Mom and Di, who were constantly behind me getting married again. And Anita too thought the same. But I put forth a condition in front of them, and they had to agree and that's how I got married. That we won't have anything, but she will only be my children's mother, nothing else.

Purvi gets shocked hearing it, and runs from there.

Virendra - I am only yours and will be yours only. Sakshi and Viren are one, and will always be one. No one can come between us, and I won't let anyone come too.

Purvi can't control herself as fresh tears falls from her eyes. She is broken but somehow gathers herself. In just two day's her life took a 360° turn, she became a mother and a wife - No, I won't accept it. I will try and change it. I won't live like this. I won't..Yeh humare saath hi kyu huva aisa? Humne kisi ka kya bigada hai, jo humare saath yeh sab ho raha hai?

PRECAP - Anita's cunning move against Purvi..

Edited by Vampire2468 - 2 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 

Awesome and beautiful part

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 😌🙏🤗

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9