Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Dragon-Heart

Hey sweety just take care of yourself first. I know vaccination k baad symptoms hote hai so your body needs rest. Drink lot of water...

Take care 

Thank you so much Di. I will...🤗

❤️

UmaDevi97 thumbnail

Hi Di thanks for being very patient with me... Sorry to delay the comments.

Part 6

Ooooooo, someone's temper sky rocketed pass 9 realms... Itna gussa woh bhi bina wajah... Yeh toh ho nahi sakta so jealous... That means the soul recognise the other part to be solely his thus the act of territorial kicked in to claim but not Yet... Kyunki saar dard ab bhi haina... Kuch samjhege nahi... I really wish all mother's have this power... cause if I ever throw a tantrum like Maan meri Amma Maan ki Maa jaise nahi tab tak meri piche padi hoti hai unki favourite magic wand leke "Jhadu".... Ab Adi ko sab kuch bata diya Geet ne... Omg now they had to be more careful with everything... But yeah who saved her kahin Maan toh nahi...? I'm really curious of this mystical saviour... Yep doubt cleared jigri dosth hai dono more like bade bhai aur behen... Nice.. Adi toh humesa ki thara smart hai... So it's good that he did not trust them it's safe to keep things guarded... Lucky he's instincts kicked in... 😲 Shaila was the one to send them to win Adi's trust... My doubts are getting confirmed they do have skeletons in their closets.... Good to have books about creatures like that... And I have to admit the images are quite creepy...😅 Wow a man eater tree hmm more like a carnivore in disguise as a herbivore.... It has to be nothing na...? cause no one survived to tell the tale... Geet was the only one lucky... Duh....🙄. Wow pinky is really verbal and a little rude not the usual pinky we new... And she's quite informative too. Okay so Geet is not going cuckoo in the head nor she's dreaming neither the students pranking her... It's a real ghost that misguided her for his selfish reasons... Now they have to watch their back more....

Part 7

Yay 😃.... Geet is healing and out from the hospital and back to her normal routine but this.... Situation is going paranoid now... She saw her parents...?oh so the nightmares she's having all these years were of her parents... Wow I'm glad one mystery is solved but wait a minute if Geet is seeing her parents then what does Maan sees in his nightmares...🤔 Oh yeah he forgets about it... And Adi must be really crazy to seal a blood bond with Pinky... Wow that was least expected from Pinky this rude... She thought Adi and Geet are an item...? Like seriously 😒... Geet is getting angry for trivial matters... Hmmm lagta hai twin soul tension ho rahe hai... Yep guess the same too Geet ki parents ko kuch hogaya tha isliye Geet ko safely orphanage me rakh ke woh kahin gayab hogai... Ab uss letter me kya hai.. kon bheja hai woh bhi Geet keliye...... I'm a bit confused ki Geet is saying it's her parents but Pinky is confirming other wise and second warning bhi diya hai... Ab Adi ko andar bilkul phat raha hoga... Library me phir se takraw hua hai dono ki... Haye how dreamy... Lekin nahi... Yeh Maan bhi na... Sadu, akdu bewaja chid gaye hai dono aur Geet ne sorry boli tab bhi... ? Itna thane marne ki koi zarurat nahi hai.... Uff very bad boy and she called him a jerk.... Annnddd the soul connection acted up... Jab Geet ne ek punch maari toh socha ki wah meri sherni lekin jab aagey padhi toh pata chala ki billi nakhun se vaar karne ki khosis kar rahi hai... Haila... Kaise ek dusre ki jaani dusman bangai hai dono... I had the weird feeling ki Maan ki adha hissa Geet ho sakti hai....😉

Part 8

Omg... That's the most important topic she had to concentrate...lekin nahi humari Geet toh khuli ankhe me sapne dekh rahi hai ki uss dark forest ke piche padi hai woh....*sigh* kuch kare toh kya karenge bechari.... Oho iss professor ko bhi abhi tapak na tha...? Har school me yehi scene hogi... Isliye mei classes shuru hone se pehle hi topic pura padh leti taki teacher ki muh bandh kar sake nahi toh hojaiga satya nash... Arre baapre... Professor ko uda diya... Ab baki sab gayi kaam se... Hasso hasso aur hasso maar khane ki itni betabhi horahi sab.... Arre wah yeh kya hai bhag the bhag the Maan se phir takrayi lekin iss baar uske upar hi landing kiya hai... Mei ne socha kuch toh romantic hoga lekin nahi har baar ki thara iss baar bhi jhung ki meidan me hi khade haina dono... Whoa that's not his call to make..... High class or not... Not his call to make about her bloodline... That's a very sensitive topic to pick on... I mean who won't I would've literally killed that person who dares to pick that line or even messing with my family and Geet is none different... So I don't blame her... So Adi is like her moral and emotional support as well as her anchor but more like a harness to pull her back when ever she getting out of control... Nahi toh ab tak aag ban kar Maan ko jhala deti... And Pinky warned for the third time Geet really have to pay heed to her words she's only trying to help... Elite or not... Shaila ne zarur kuch na kuch kiya hoga Geet ki parents ke saath isliye jab bhi Ahana Geet ki topic ki zikr kare woh itne tension hoti hai aur pagalon ki thara soch thi reh thi hai ki kon hai woh, kya hai woh...etc... 😑 Mahaguru ke paas gayi information lene keliye.... Iss ache woh Khurana's hai jinki entry hui thi ghufa ke andar guru ji se milne.... Ufff yeh Geet bhi na ek number ki ziddi hai humesa musibat ke piche bhag rahi hai... Arre ithe baar warning kiya Pinky aur headmaster ne tab bhi...? Ab kya honge kon hai joh uss guard ko behosh kiya aur kiski awaz hai geet ki piche.. pakadi gaye toh nahi na... Aur woh piche koi dushman toh nahi.... Wow di this is getting more intense and scarry at the same time... I'm really intrigued by the storyline.... It's really splendid with the way how you arrange the elements in the story together.... The right amount of intensity and mystery.... Really loved it... 🤗

❤️

Edited by UmaDevi97 - 2 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: UmaDevi97

Hi Di thanks for being very patient with me... Sorry to delay the comments.

Part 6

Ooooooo, someone's temper sky rocketed pass 9 realms... Itna gussa woh bhi bina wajah... Yeh toh ho nahi sakta so jealous... That means the soul recognise the other part to be solely his thus the act of territorial kicked in to claim but not Yet... Kyunki saar dard ab bhi haina... Kuch samjhege nahi... I really wish all mother's have this power... cause if I ever throw a tantrum like Maan meri Amma Maan ki Maa jaise nahi tab tak meri piche padi hoti hai unki favourite magic wand leke "Jhadu".... Ab Adi ko sab kuch bata diya Geet ne... Omg now they had to be more careful with everything... But yeah who saved her kahin Maan toh nahi...? I'm really curious of this mystical saviour... Yep doubt cleared jigri dosth hai dono more like bade bhai aur behen... Nice.. Adi toh humesa ki thara smart hai... So it's good that he did not trust them it's safe to keep things guarded... Lucky he's instincts kicked in... 😲 Shaila was the one to send them to win Adi's trust... My doubts are getting confirmed they do have skeletons in their closets.... Good to have books about creatures like that... And I have to admit the images are quite creepy...😅 Wow a man eater tree hmm more like a carnivore in disguise as a herbivore.... It has to be nothing na...? cause no one survived to tell the tale... Geet was the only one lucky... Duh....🙄. Wow pinky is really verbal and a little rude not the usual pinky we new... And she's quite informative too. Okay so Geet is not going cuckoo in the head nor she's dreaming neither the students pranking her... It's a real ghost that misguided her for his selfish reasons... Now they have to watch their back more....

Part 7

Yay 😃.... Geet is healing and out from the hospital and back to her normal routine but this.... Situation is going paranoid now... She saw her parents...?oh so the nightmares she's having all these years were of her parents... Wow I'm glad one mystery is solved but wait a minute if Geet is seeing her parents then what does Maan sees in his nightmares...🤔 Oh yeah he forgets about it... And Adi must be really crazy to seal a blood bond with Pinky... Wow that was least expected from Pinky this rude... She thought Adi and Geet are an item...? Like seriously 😒... Geet is getting angry for trivial matters... Hmmm lagta hai twin soul tension ho rahe hai... Yep guess the same too Geet ki parents ko kuch hogaya tha isliye Geet ko safely orphanage me rakh ke woh kahin gayab hogai... Ab uss letter me kya hai.. kon bheja hai woh bhi Geet keliye...... I'm a bit confused ki Geet is saying it's her parents but Pinky is confirming other wise and second warning bhi diya hai... Ab Adi ko andar bilkul phat raha hoga... Library me phir se takraw hua hai dono ki... Haye how dreamy... Lekin nahi... Yeh Maan bhi na... Sadu, akdu bewaja chid gaye hai dono aur Geet ne sorry boli tab bhi... ? Itna thane marne ki koi zarurat nahi hai.... Uff very bad boy and she called him a jerk.... Annnddd the soul connection acted up... Jab Geet ne ek punch maari toh socha ki wah meri sherni lekin jab aagey padhi toh pata chala ki billi nakhun se vaar karne ki khosis kar rahi hai... Haila... Kaise ek dusre ki jaani dusman bangai hai dono... I had the weird feeling ki Maan ki adha hissa Geet ho sakti hai....😉

Part 8

Omg... That's the most important topic she had to concentrate...lekin nahi humari Geet toh khuli ankhe me sapne dekh rahi hai ki uss dark forest ke piche padi hai woh....*sigh* kuch kare toh kya karenge bechari.... Oho iss professor ko bhi abhi tapak na tha...? Har school me yehi scene hogi... Isliye mei classes shuru hone se pehle hi topic pura padh leti taki teacher ki muh bandh kar sake nahi toh hojaiga satya nash... Arre baapre... Professor ko uda diya... Ab baki sab gayi kaam se... Hasso hasso aur hasso maar khane ki itni betabhi horahi sab.... Arre wah yeh kya hai bhag the bhag the Maan se phir takrayi lekin iss baar uske upar hi landing kiya hai... Mei ne socha kuch toh romantic hoga lekin nahi har baar ki thara iss baar bhi jhung ki meidan me hi khade haina dono... Whoa that's not his call to make..... High class or not... Not his call to make about her bloodline... That's a very sensitive topic to pick on... I mean who won't I would've literally killed that person who dares to pick that line or even messing with my family and Geet is none different... So I don't blame her... So Adi is like her moral and emotional support as well as her anchor but more like a harness to pull her back when ever she getting out of control... Nahi toh ab tak aag ban kar Maan ko jhala deti... And Pinky warned for the third time Geet really have to pay heed to her words she's only trying to help... Elite or not... Shaila ne zarur kuch na kuch kiya hoga Geet ki parents ke saath isliye jab bhi Ahana Geet ki topic ki zikr kare woh itne tension hoti hai aur pagalon ki thara soch thi reh thi hai ki kon hai woh, kya hai woh...etc... 😑 Mahaguru ke paas gayi information lene keliye.... Iss ache woh Khurana's hai jinki entry hui thi ghufa ke andar guru ji se milne.... Ufff yeh Geet bhi na ek number ki ziddi hai humesa musibat ke piche bhag rahi hai... Arre ithe baar warning kiya Pinky aur headmaster ne tab bhi...? Ab kya honge kon hai joh uss guard ko behosh kiya aur kiski awaz hai geet ki piche.. pakadi gaye toh nahi na... Aur woh piche koi dushman toh nahi.... Wow di this is getting more intense and scarry at the same time... I'm really intrigued by the storyline.... It's really splendid with the way how you arrange the elements in the story together.... The right amount of intensity and mystery.... Really loved it... 🤗

❤️

No problem sweety... Take your time

Next pw send

Edited by Gurti_Maaneet - 2 years ago
UmaDevi97 thumbnail

Hi Di 😘

Part 9

Phew... She's really lucky... I thought something happened or she's caught red-handed... Good that Nerdy was there to stop and give Geet a warning if not definitely bad things would have happened to her for sure.... But who was the one who wanted to trap Geet with all this plotting... Great that they tighten up the security to the forest gate way... Wow it's not easy to spend 6 months in a place like this where people hates you and treats you more like trash than living beings... But Adi and Geet are doing just fine... And here comes the fun. Pinky and Adi's moments are nice... She tend to understand Adi well... Abbe yeh kya hai Adi is in love with Geet....? But I don't think Geet ki feelings resonates with Adi... Now the moment of truth sparks is how you find your partner... Everything is going just nice, but Geet is still on the mission dark forest in her head and waiting for the correct opportunity to to flee the scene to the forest... Argh... Yeh Ahana bhi na.... What's with her now... Always picking on Geet don't she have anything to do.... She's so annoying... I really feel like punching her in the face... Gosh and to make it more complicated and worst Maan ne entry maari...? Koi aur time nahi mile kya.... Annnddd the twin soul had to act up or so to make things more complex and they have to end up dancing with each other.... Even though it's romantic but in the current situation nahi hai....🥺... Awww Adi is heartbroken... Maan and Geet are missing abbe kahan gayab hogai dono... Arpita and Samarth were really worried about their dieing bloodline... Omg... Arre ab shocked kyun ho rahe hai dono... They are the ones asking for a solution na... Ab problem solve hua phir upset hui dono reason being who...? Pata nahi...

Part 10

Kya baat hai idar Maa Baap dono ki jaan nikli jaa rehi hai parisan hue... Aur udar sahabzadde bohot aram se so raha hai... Something must be serious to make them this restless... God... This Singhania's are so annoying... Especially Ahana such a busybody can't she mind her own business for once... She stole potions and used them on Adi and Geet...? Is she out of her mind...? Aur uski natija kya hua ab... Shaila strongly pressed that Maan and Geet became one the previous night... Okay Pinky knows something aisa kya dekh liya Geet ke shoulder pe she was so hyper and Geet does she know what happened to her... Whoa razz ko bachane keliye Pinky was forced to hurt Adi... I think Adi's feelings are also because of the potion maybe but maybe not... Ahana such a wicked witch... But yeah I agree with Pinky in a way Adi lost Geet...

Part 11

Oh my days... That's totally unexpected... Wait a sec... How could the whole college came to know about this matter... Ahana....😤😡 She can't keep her bloody mouth shut... Poor Geet she had to face all this, go through so much because of someone else's doings. But luckily at least now Pinky and Adi came to help. But I'm really upset with Khurana's behaviour towards Geet... Just because she's poor and orphan they're insulting her beyond limits... And Maan is no less than his parents and it's not their call to make weather she keeps the baby or abort it... Geet should run away from here with the baby and live alone away from all these overdramatic people who call themselves high-class but the behaviour is like complete barbarians....

Part 12

Oops... Adi is more upset then before now that Pinky had split the beans on how Geet is pregnant... Oh... So the secret got out because one of Ahana's minions decided to eavesdrop Pinky and Adi's confrontation and spread the news to the entire college... No the entire town until even Maan's parents are there to have their "part".... My god Geet agreed to marry Maan at what cost... Such selfish peoples they only want the baby then what about Geet... What is she a surrogate to bare their heir of the family... Surprisingly how simply Geet gave in to everything they say just to find her identity... Awww Adi's heart broke twice that day... And Pinky what does she meant by its fate and she can't get away from him... Even the headmaster thought the same thing... Surely they know something... And that something is going to change everything in their lives... 

Part 13

Jeez... All this cheap behaviour just to have power... How disgusting aur kitna gir sakti yeh aurat... Wasn't her daughter's doing enough to destroy Geet's life, now she's planning to kill Geet and the baby... Ghatiya aurat... Wow the back story of Khurana's sounds really epic now that explains the pride they display... Huh... Of course bhali ki bakri ban gayi Geet... Woh bhi seeda sher ki havale kar rahi hai apne aap ko... Aww Adi and Pinky are the best always supportive and sweet... And after reading this part I'm really missing my friends... Dono dur me rehte hai... My doubts are on the juice might as well there must be something in that maybe the medicine Shaila gave someone to mix in Geet's food... lucky she was saved by unknown source... Adi is really trying his best to keep calm in this situation he's really hurt... Wait did she say a pull...m definitely twin soul acted up I think... Now Maan is really being a jerk... He's taking her away from her friends to his cage for 9 months just give her some time to say her goodbyes but no he has to be a jerk to her all the time.... Nicely Geet gave her counter acts... He just can't walk all over her... Yep she's right they're like marble sculptures beautiful and cold....  And finally they tied the knot... But the real question is is she really safe there... Like imagine them say welcome to hell... Now bare me the child...🤣... Wow Di that was really intense but sadly it's our reality of some people's life too.... Thanks for your patience Di... 🤗

❤️

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: UmaDevi97

Hi Di 😘

Part 9

Phew... She's really lucky... I thought something happened or she's caught red-handed... Good that Nerdy was there to stop and give Geet a warning if not definitely bad things would have happened to her for sure.... But who was the one who wanted to trap Geet with all this plotting... Great that they tighten up the security to the forest gate way... Wow it's not easy to spend 6 months in a place like this where people hates you and treats you more like trash than living beings... But Adi and Geet are doing just fine... And here comes the fun. Pinky and Adi's moments are nice... She tend to understand Adi well... Abbe yeh kya hai Adi is in love with Geet....? But I don't think Geet ki feelings resonates with Adi... Now the moment of truth sparks is how you find your partner... Everything is going just nice, but Geet is still on the mission dark forest in her head and waiting for the correct opportunity to to flee the scene to the forest... Argh... Yeh Ahana bhi na.... What's with her now... Always picking on Geet don't she have anything to do.... She's so annoying... I really feel like punching her in the face... Gosh and to make it more complicated and worst Maan ne entry maari...? Koi aur time nahi mile kya.... Annnddd the twin soul had to act up or so to make things more complex and they have to end up dancing with each other.... Even though it's romantic but in the current situation nahi hai....🥺... Awww Adi is heartbroken... Maan and Geet are missing abbe kahan gayab hogai dono... Arpita and Samarth were really worried about their dieing bloodline... Omg... Arre ab shocked kyun ho rahe hai dono... They are the ones asking for a solution na... Ab problem solve hua phir upset hui dono reason being who...? Pata nahi...

Part 10

Kya baat hai idar Maa Baap dono ki jaan nikli jaa rehi hai parisan hue... Aur udar sahabzadde bohot aram se so raha hai... Something must be serious to make them this restless... God... This Singhania's are so annoying... Especially Ahana such a busybody can't she mind her own business for once... She stole potions and used them on Adi and Geet...? Is she out of her mind...? Aur uski natija kya hua ab... Shaila strongly pressed that Maan and Geet became one the previous night... Okay Pinky knows something aisa kya dekh liya Geet ke shoulder pe she was so hyper and Geet does she know what happened to her... Whoa razz ko bachane keliye Pinky was forced to hurt Adi... I think Adi's feelings are also because of the potion maybe but maybe not... Ahana such a wicked witch... But yeah I agree with Pinky in a way Adi lost Geet...

Part 11

Oh my days... That's totally unexpected... Wait a sec... How could the whole college came to know about this matter... Ahana....😤😡 She can't keep her bloody mouth shut... Poor Geet she had to face all this, go through so much because of someone else's doings. But luckily at least now Pinky and Adi came to help. But I'm really upset with Khurana's behaviour towards Geet... Just because she's poor and orphan they're insulting her beyond limits... And Maan is no less than his parents and it's not their call to make weather she keeps the baby or abort it... Geet should run away from here with the baby and live alone away from all these overdramatic people who call themselves high-class but the behaviour is like complete barbarians....

Part 12

Oops... Adi is more upset then before now that Pinky had split the beans on how Geet is pregnant... Oh... So the secret got out because one of Ahana's minions decided to eavesdrop Pinky and Adi's confrontation and spread the news to the entire college... No the entire town until even Maan's parents are there to have their "part".... My god Geet agreed to marry Maan at what cost... Such selfish peoples they only want the baby then what about Geet... What is she a surrogate to bare their heir of the family... Surprisingly how simply Geet gave in to everything they say just to find her identity... Awww Adi's heart broke twice that day... And Pinky what does she meant by its fate and she can't get away from him... Even the headmaster thought the same thing... Surely they know something... And that something is going to change everything in their lives... 

Part 13

Jeez... All this cheap behaviour just to have power... How disgusting aur kitna gir sakti yeh aurat... Wasn't her daughter's doing enough to destroy Geet's life, now she's planning to kill Geet and the baby... Ghatiya aurat... Wow the back story of Khurana's sounds really epic now that explains the pride they display... Huh... Of course bhali ki bakri ban gayi Geet... Woh bhi seeda sher ki havale kar rahi hai apne aap ko... Aww Adi and Pinky are the best always supportive and sweet... And after reading this part I'm really missing my friends... Dono dur me rehte hai... My doubts are on the juice might as well there must be something in that maybe the medicine Shaila gave someone to mix in Geet's food... lucky she was saved by unknown source... Adi is really trying his best to keep calm in this situation he's really hurt... Wait did she say a pull...m definitely twin soul acted up I think... Now Maan is really being a jerk... He's taking her away from her friends to his cage for 9 months just give her some time to say her goodbyes but no he has to be a jerk to her all the time.... Nicely Geet gave her counter acts... He just can't walk all over her... Yep she's right they're like marble sculptures beautiful and cold....  And finally they tied the knot... But the real question is is she really safe there... Like imagine them say welcome to hell... Now bare me the child...🤣... Wow Di that was really intense but sadly it's our reality of some people's life too.... Thanks for your patience Di... 🤗

❤️

My pleasure sweety. Take care

UmaDevi97 thumbnail

Hi Di, sorry late hogai ek din hospital me guzarna pada...😅

Part 14

Wow... It's like Geet had shut down all her emotions like she literally flipped down a switch and boom poker face.... I'm really glad there's no more threats then needed... Aww Candy is really sweet just like his name and I literally imagine the look of his face when Geet snapped at him... Poor Candy.... Okay it's none of their fault it's of the circumstances Geet is under pressure and Candy was at the recieving end... Hmm, not bad at least she had a room fit for a princess and a guest tag along with a temporary Khurana tag... The frustration is really taking a toll on her... She's feeling upset and alone and caged... And she's not used to have all these special treatment apna kaam khud karne wale ko koi aise special treatment dega toh they will definitely feel wired cause they are not used to it... But Timcy is really cute.... Whoa I didn't expect a Fil and Dil fight right in the opening.... Jeez that was a mild rain of hell fire between them... Yep this is going to be a sweet and sour for them they're taking care of her but secretly... Nice... Uuuh some investigation... Great... Yes please find the culprit and whoop their ass so that they won't interfere in anything from there on... I wonder where Maan is at while all this is going on...

Part 15

Wow Di I really wish someone would give me a make over like that, I look horrible... Whoa that's news for me she bunked her history classes... Takes a lot of effort and courage to do that at my house... If I ever do that I'll come home to my mom waiting at the door for me with her favourite weapon... The Jhadu... Or much better if the teacher exaggerates the story then meet the secondary weapon the rubber hose.... Same nightmare again... Finally speak of the Devil and here he comes knocking at the door... Wow didn't expect him to come checking up on her... Jeez no doubt they have the ability to rile up each others temper... Things got softened a bit for a while... Wait a sec was he drunk or high on something, maybe the love potion triggered again... No way he's being nice to her all of the sudden for the first time.... Is that really a moment between them... Oops my bad I didn't expect that....

Part 16

Ok so it's confirmed that Geet is Maan's half good to know I guess but yet to be more sure... Wow it must be a horrible feeling to hate and want a person all at the same time... It's like I love the sun but I hate the heat... Like seriously...? But hey at least now they're married and let's hope for the best further more.... Erm Samarth is all normal about the fact of Maan sleeping with Geet compared to a very paranoid and disturbed Arpita... Gosh that's really unfair she can't just bully her like that... Haan mana ki ghar ki malikin Arpita hai but that doesn't mean you can treat Geet like that... And Maan, he really disappointed Geet with his uncaring behaviour.... And I don't blame Geet for calling him as a coward... He didn't even try to at least give her a glance of comfort... Now she will be feeling used and upset... Poor Geet... Arre seeda room me dhakel diya aur door bhi lock kardiya.... Yeh aurat pagal hogai kya...?

Part 17

Oow the fight between saas and bahu begins... That too on the second day of marriage itself... Actually they should have at least briefed her about her homeschooling that would avoid the unnecessary clashing between them... Whoa Geet tried to hit Arpita with a pillow... That was priceless... luckily she at least gets to complete her studies that's really close I thought they will just lock her up in a room... Why not they're the ones paying her scholarship so I guess itna toh banta hai yaar... Nice classes shuru hui one after the other.... And she's trying to do research on her in-laws... Humesa history classes bunk karliya na ab pado history... But the benefits are more likely to have a peaceful stay with them.. the more understanding the more conflicts could be avoided... And the same nightmare came to haunt I still don't get how Maan and Geet survived all these years... I would have been fed up with it and find a cure... But the question is who is the person there with them in the library... Who's the one to stroke her head whilst she's asleep... Aww she's missing Maan even though they can't see eye to eye... But that doesn't mean the connection will cut off...

Part 18

Aye baapre apni hi pati ko creep bola... Yep I would have totally be mistaken with her if I don't know about the soul connection and just wave it off as a pregnancy mood swings... Ooh she's really trying hard to keep Maan's thoughts off her mind but no... Once the soul is connected no one can stop it not even Geet nor Maan... Wow that was really rude...? He's upset cause she called him a coward... But he didn't even try to ease her discomfort when his mother literally insulted her and she's upset with him turning away from her and now he even closed the door on her face that's really too much to insult her... Wow Timcy was there to help Geet to her room... Oh now I get it... Actually Timcy is Maan's elf mhm so he's literally taking care of her too without her knowing actually dekhte jai toh puri family wahi kar rahi hai... Aww poor Timcy had to be on the recieving end of two angry masters... Wow Adi is really sad and lonely... Why not Geet is his childhood friend best friend, they grew up together in the orphanage and now separated from him by Khurana's... Pinky is getting more sweet than the first time... She's being nice and that's a progress... Uuuh something is cooking up between the two of them... Haina first time Pinky itni laal ho rahi hai...🤣... I think Adi aur Pinky ko bhi settings hojai...😉... So Pinky knows their secret too... I think it's better she should try and tell Adi about Maan and Geet... The sooner the better... Wow Di this story is really unexpected and it's a whole lot of new experience... I remembered a Tamil movie called irandam ulagam it has the plot of a different world weird but beautiful.... Really loved it Di... 🤗

❤️

UmaDevi97 thumbnail

Hi Di... Sorry for the late response... And happy belated Karwa Chauth...

Part 19

Aww... Geet is so sad that she even lose focus in class... Aur teacher se daath khani padi usse... Yeh sab Maan ki wajah se ho raha hai na woh Geet ke muh pe darwaza bandh kar tha na woh itna udash honge... Lekin socha toh Geet ki yeh halat hui toh Maan ka kya hal hoga akhir hai dono ek jaan ki do hissa na... Wow She really have a unique way of nicknaming Maan... And she's on to her mission find family again aur nahi toh kya itna bada library hai faida toh uthana chahiye na. Kya pata kab mauka milenge... Eh bai pregnant hote hue seediyan chad rahi hai... Bohot dangerous kaam kar rahi hai... Whoa luckily Samarth was on time nahi toh kya hoga pata nahi... Ab pair me mooch agayi arre yaar Di itna pyara scene hai yeh Samarth is slowly showing his affection towards Geet ussne sorry bhi kaha aur Geet ki help bhi kiya... Arpita aur Maan ki toh hosh hi ude gaye shayad... Aww Geet is literally a child yearning for parental love... But she's confused whether it's genuinely for her or just for the baby she's carrying and he even offered her his elf's service not bad... Arpita and her stalking behaviour 😤... Wow Geet's mind is really a dangerous place to be she's really overthinking a lot and she's totally stressed out about the existence of her family... But luckily Maan's thoughts evade her head from going far... Aww the little fairies helped to chear up her mood and the description on fairies are really cute... And they even gave her a rose how sweet... Ab Geet ka mood lassi nahi hogi... And she's back to mission find family...

Part 20

Oh my days... So the black rose was to warn her of the impending danger that was to come...? First I thought they love Geet and her baby but then I was like gosh they know something is going to harm Geet and baby... Good that Arpita and Samarth are taking further safety measures for Geet's safety... Samarth toh confirm hi kar liya ki kisi ne Geet aur baby ko chot pounchana chate hai... I really hate this Ahana she's getting in everyone's nerves as well as mine... Good Arpita is suspicious of her sudden presence in their house... Even though Maan saved her from Arpita he isn't the one to tolerate her spewing out rubbish about his WIFE... But I think Ahana succeeded in rileing up Geet against Maan further more... Jeez seriously 😒...? They're fighting over Geet...? The family that hates her is now striving hard to protect her and the baby.... Hopefully it's as easy as what Arpita put it to be... Cause Geet can be a handful sometimes... 😏

Part 21

Wow... This is getting more serious and dangerous than expected... Samarth knows something is up.... I appreciate Arpita's confidence but I really doubt that she could hold Geet that long.... And our Geet is still busy cursing her dear hubby... Geet is definitely planning something in her devil mind to take her revenge on Ahana and Maan... Now they're really behaving like husband and wife with all those teasing and jealous game... Wait...😳 Did he seriously just called her with his name...? And again with the saas bahu fight... Yep totally agree with Geet but can blame Arpita too she had to do this to protect her and the baby... Wait... No way sab ke samne aisa boldiya... God... This is really embarrassing... Hah now Shaila nor Ahana could have a chance of hurting Geet with the shadow hunters around her... Yay Pinky is here with Geet ab maza ayega... Wow Geet is literally falling for Maan even without her knowing and she's really disturbed by seeing Ahana and Maan close... Hehehe 😈 Pinky and Geet are little devils planning something on Ahana and I can't wait to see what they're going to do...🤣🤣🤣 a mouse...? Shaila ki piche kyun padi hai yeh chuha... Definitely Pinky and Geet ki koi prank hi hoga...

Part 22

🤣🤣🤣. Oh my goodness Di that must be really fun... Everybody is really scared of this mouse especially Shaila... Serve her right she and Ahana came there to hurt Geet then it's justified for them to be treated like this... The shadow hunters are really efficient in their work... Aww Arpita is melting on the sight of a happy Geet.... 🤣🤣🤣 Omg Di that was hilarious... That mouse was actually Ahana...? Unbelievable... Now that will teach them a lesson not to mess with Geet... Whoa Pinky took all the blame on to herself their friendship is really adorable and I think Pinky too must have sensed something dangerous to Geet thats the reason why she is insisting on giving Akira to Geet... Good that Geet accepted her now she can easily send messages to both Adi and Pinky.... Hmmm 🤔 that's weird... Maan didn't even react to the happenings in the house and just left...? let's see how long will he keep on with the jealousy game with his Mrs Maan Singh Khurana here...😉.

Goodness Di I really had the laugh of my life with this update especially 21 and 22.... Really loved the picturization and description of certain scenes... They are really eloquently written in a way that brings the storyline to life.... Thanks Di I'm really glad to have read this story... It is really magical... 🤗

❤️

ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Waiting for the update 

Thank you 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Richa

trust that you and your family had a fabulous Diwali

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail