Hey when are you updating you FF😃

I will try tonight before going to bed or else tomorrow. 😳

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Thanks. 

He definitely feels something is fishy. 😆

Will update soon. 

I hope it's Pakhi's end or atleast her true face comes in front of all.

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Yeah we want a real ACP but the show fails to give us. 

Which track ? Which show ? 😆

TMKOC, Where that Jetha enthusiastically took part in a film shooting on his trip. In that movie, he was supposed to get married, after many years his onscreen wife came and claimed him to be her husband and showed the marriage clip from the movie as proof. That was hilarious🤣

PaKu 🤢

Thanks 😳

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KashishSingh27

Yay !!!!! I Loved it sooooo much 😘😘

Didi is so vile , seriously I can't even understand how can she stoop so low 🤢🤢🤬🤬

Jello Virat is back 😜😜 at least he isn't irrational like he's in serial.

I really loved that Urvashi story and our blushy blushy Sai too 😽😽😽😽

Pullu you idiot 🤦🤦🤦🤦 why did you hid about Trimurti's deeds 😑😑

Thank god our IPS is quite smart here and didn't believe Sangeeta or Sanju 🥰🥰🥰🥰

I hope he uncovers the truth early 😸😸😸😸

And By the Gods !!! Seriously PP getting Devyani remarried specially in this condition , I hope BK won't agree to it because there is no guarantee that Devyani's new husband ( which won't happen but still ) will treat her right , it's a harsh reality but in our country there are very few people who don't look down at mentally ill people. 

Eagerly waiting for another update ❤️❤️

Thanks a lot. ❤️

Didi is crazy. 😳

This jello Veeru is cute version of the show. 😆

Haha yeah and he even admitted about his made up story. 🤣

Pullu is the ullu that's why. 🤪

Yup after all he is an IPS officer. 😎

The only groom Kaku and Pakhi can find iscanother fraud. 🤣

Originally posted by: Priyagupta99

I must say virat in your ff is smarter than show wala virat😂🤭....i mean ips tag suits him

Also sai and virat communicate here without fighting much😂😂...all this is like a dream 

I don't want to comment on trimurti and pakhi😖

Excited for next part🤗

I really wanted a better Veeru. And a logical Sai. 😆 Neither Veeru should be a nalla nor Sai should beca superwoman. 😆

I love to write them talk about family or random late night discussion. 😳

@Devikadish: OMG yeah that sounds quite similar and hilarious. 🤣

@fatssrilanka: Yeah hopefully soon. 😲

Hey all the Ghum addicted people,

Here is the next chapter. I don’t know the length of it as I wrote it from another computer.
If it’s shorter than usual, please forgive me. If longer then just be happy. smiley17

A lot is happening in this chapter. I always wanted the « positive » members of the family to take care of Devi and help her to get better.

Pakhi thinks she is too smart but one day her stupidity will kill her. smiley37

I won’t say more. I just hope you are liking all the happenings. Sorry for the grammatical errors as I didn't have the time to proofread. 

Virat and Sai watched Devyani from the other side of the door. She looked so happy about her upcoming wedding. Sai’s eyes welled up seeing Devyani’s happiness being destroyed which she wasn’t even aware of. Virat looked at both his Tai and his wife. One was happy because she didn’t know about the truth and the other one was sad because she saw her Tai’s dreams breaking into pieces.

« I have taken an appointment for Devi Tai. You and I will fix everything for her. We will bring the old Devyani back so that she can take her own decisions. Get married, pursue her studies or do something else. She needs to get well to become independent. Are you with me in this ? », he gave her strength.
« Yes, Iam. », she replied.

Virat pulled her against him and made her head rest on his chest by caressing her hair. He wanted to reassure her that everything will be fine from now on. His Tai didn’t need a man to be happy. They will take care of her from now on and help her to get well soon. On the other hand, he wanted to investigate too. Was Sangeeta Deshpande real or implanted by someone ?

The next day, Pulkit found Sai in the library and wanted to talk to her. She made him understand that he lost that right after betraying her Tai. She clearly told him from now on they will only discuss about the classes nothing else. She didn’t let him any chance to play with her emotions.

During lunch time, Sai and her friends went to the nearest restaurant for lunch. On her way to the washroom, she spotted Sangeeta Deshpande waiting for someone. She wanted to go and have a talk with her but stopped halfway when she saw Pulkit joining her. He looked quite angry at her and asked for explanations.

« After so many years of friendship and how many times I tried to help you, that’s how you are thanking me ? », he asked.
« I didn’t have any other choice, Pulkit. », she started.
« Shut up Sanjana. I don’t want your sad stories. I want the truth. Who told you to lie and why ? », he asked.
« I can’t tell you who hired me and why. I can only tell you why I did that. Karan is in trouble and I need that money to save him. Mere paas koi choice hi nahin tha yaar. », she explained.
« Are you done ? Thanks for ruining my life and reputation. I hope it was worth it. », he said ready to leave.
« Please, Pulkit. Try to understand me and forgive me. », she pleaded.

Pulkit looked at her for a while and disgusted left the place. Sanjana sighed heavily and left the place too. Sai was shocked to know that Sangeeta Deshpande was a certain Sanjana, an old friend of Pulkit. She herself confessed that she was hired by someone to play the role of his wife.

As soon as Virat returned from his duty, Sai shared the whole conversation she heard between the two. Virat requested her to stay out of it. She was too young to understand the gravity of this matter.

« But Virat Sir, now we know that Sanjana is faking it to trap him. », she repeated.
« It could also be that he knew you were there and forced Sangeeta Deshpande to say something like this so that you believe his innocence. », he replied.
« True. We need to find out the truth. », she explained enthusiastically.
« I need to find out. You stay away. Sai focus on your studies. Let me handle it, please. », he requested gently holding her by the shoulders.
« But Virat Sir… », she continued.
« Sai, it’s an order. Let me handle this. Promise me you will stay out of it. », he said.

Sai pouted and went back to study. He looked up for his Bappa’s help and prayed inwardly “Please Bappa, knock some sense into Sai’s head so that she doesn’t get herself into trouble yet again.

In their room, Pakhi was with her mother on the phone. She refused to go on a trip with her parents as the Chavans were having some tough time. Samrat who heard the conversation was impressed by her concern for the family. Once he left the room she asked her mother to call Bhavani to convince her to let her go. She wanted to show to the family that the family mattered but made sure they would themselves ask her to go.

The next morning during the breakfast as Pakhi predicted, Bhavani herself asked her to go for the trip. She first refused then when Bhavani insisted she accepted and asked Samrat to accompany her. This would be a perfect way to show Virat that she was moving on with his brother and she was happy. Stunned that how could she even ask him while the entire house was worried for Devyani, Samrat refused firmly.

« Pakhi, have you lost it ? How can you even think about leaving the family now ? », he asked angrily.
« Why do you always blame me for everything ? I refused but Badi Mami wants me to go. », she replied.
« Then you go but don’t expect me to follow you. », he said.
« Samrat I am telling you to go. Pakhi deserves a break. You both deserve to spend some time together. You are soon going to join the army again and God knows when you will be free again. », Kaku requested him.

Unpleased, he glared at Pakhi and agreed to go. Pakhi tried to see Virat’s reaction but he seemed the least interested. He was having their usual eye conversation with his wife which always pissed Pakhi off. How could they understand each other without uttering a word ? She fumed more when they left the table together.

Sai and Virat came down a while later and this time with Devyani. Kaku and her Minions were shocked seeing Devi ready to go somewhere. This time, Virat didn’t even care to inform the family that they were taking Devyani somewhere.

« By staying with your jungli wife you have forgotten the manners and rules of Chavan Niwas. Since when have you started leaving the house as per your wish ? », Kaku asked.
« There is always a first time, Kaku. », Virat replied.
« Where are you taking my daughter ? Last time also you brought that bad omen in the house by taking her outside. », Kaku complained.
« My Pulkit is not the bad omen. You are. Gandi Aayi. Don’t think that I don’t understand anything. », Devyani said angrily.
« Chup ! », Kaku ordered.
« Dekha Veeru ? », Devyani complained to Virat.
« Tai Tai ssshhhh, ok. You don’t take tension. Let me handle it. », Virat calmed her down. « I am taking Tai to a new doctor. », he told everyone.
« Kyun ? », Ninad asked.
« Because I feel you all are responsible for Devi Tai’s condition. », he spoke honestly.
« Stop your nonsense Virat. You listened to that fraud once and misunderstood us. Why are you again falling into the trap of his lies ? », Ninad asked.
« For my peace of mind, let me try differently. Anyways, what are you afraid of ? If you are innocent then you should be happy that I am trying to make Devi Tai better. », Virat said.

Virat didn’t want to waste his time and asked Sai to take Devyani outside. The checkup and tests lasted for quite a long time. A few change in the medication was needed. Sai happily took that responsibility. While Virat was away to the administration department, Sai spotted Sanjana and Pulkit. From far she could figure it out that Pulkit was pleading with her to leave. She asked a nurse to take care of Devyani as she needed to get a glass of water for herself. Till the time she walked up to them, Pulkit had already left the place.

« Sanjana ? », Sai called her out.
« Yes ! », Sanjana turned around and tried to remember where did she see her.
« Sanjana ? Are you sure ? », Sai asked.
« Who are you ? », Sanjana replied suspicious.
« So who is Sangeeta Deshpande then ? », Sai replied.

Taken aback she went back to the moment she entered the Chavan Niwas and Sai’s face came in front of her eyes. She was one of the Chavans. Before she could speak, the nurse’s voice came to Sai’s attention and she ran back to see what happened. Devyani got agitated by Virat and Sai’s absence. Sai calmed her down and once she looked back in the direction where she was standing with Sanjana a while ago, the latter had disappeared. Now she was convinced that Sanjana was a fraud.

Sanjana frustrated by the deal called Pakhi and told her what happened. Pakhi immediately understood the supposed Chavan from the hospital could only be Sai.

« You have only three options. Either you keep your entire family away from me or else you have to pay me more as I am not here to reply to people’s stupid enquiries. And if you can’t any of them then the deal is canceled. », Sanjana warned Pakhi.
« I will take care of it. », Pakhi replied pissed.

Sai took Devyani in her room and then came down. She was getting late for her college. She already skipped her morning classes because of the appointment and didn’t want to miss the rest of day. The entire house glaring at her made her confused.

« Pakhi just told us that you met that Sangeeta Deshpande. Why are you hell bent on ruining my daughter’s life ? », Kaku asked.
« How do you know that Pakhi didi ? », Sai asked suspicious.
« My friend just called me that she saw you with Sangeeta Deshpande. », Pakhi replied with a smirk.
« So she must have told you the conversation we had. », Sai said.
« No she couldn’t hear it. », Pakhi replied.
« Sai, I told you to stay away from this matter. Why don’t you listen to me? », Virat asked.
« One minute Virat Sir, you can scold me later. », she replied to Virat and then talked to Pakhi « Then how does she know who Sangeeta Deshpande is ? »

Pakhi cursed herself for her stupidity. She didn’t think about it. Sai was too smart for her.

« See Virat your wife is trying to divert the topic. How do I know how my friend knows Sangeeta ? She only told me what she saw and informed me. Is this my fault that your wife was having a conversation with her ? », Pakhi played the victim.
« Virat Sir, I saw her but I didn’t have a conversation with her. Devi Tai needed me and I couldn’t talk to her. », Sai explained to Virat.
« Sai, you had a conversation or not is not the point. I asked you to stay out of it then please stay out of it. », Virat explained calmly.
« But Virat Sir, she is not Sangeeta Deshpande. She is… », Sai started.

« SAI STOP IT. », Virat interrupted her. « Are you a medical student or a detective ? If medical studies don’t interest you anymore then just quit or else concentrate on your studies. », he added angrily.

Virat watched a sulking Sai leaving the house and then his eyes found a smirking Pakhi. She was happy to see that no one from the house caught her not even Virat but what she didn’t know was that he was suspicious about her. His wife had asked the right question to Pakhi. How come her friend’s know Sangeeta Deshpande ? He also believed that Sai didn’t have any conversation with her but he didn’t want the same thing to repeat. This can get dangerous for her.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Very interesting and well written. Thanks for the message, glad to have caught it quickly 

Interesting update! But i really want pp's true colors to be revealed soon.