Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Faires  gave black rose to geet aripta see n told this  samarth both r worried tht some one is trying  to harm the baby and geet samarth  told arpita  to keep her eyes on geet

N ahana comes to km geet see maan n ahahana n misunderstands them

Maan first time took geet side n warn ahana to not bad mouth geet ahana shocked at his reaction 

Hope khurans and mana knows sheila n ahana evil intentions both  r waiting  fr a chance  to harm  geet n this party is a golden chance  fr sheila 

Let see will they know before  sheila wil successful  in her evil intentions Thnks fr the pw di ☺update soon

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for pm. Nice part. Geet mood was good after she met faries. Maan parents are worried because of black rose. Samrat doubt is clered that some one is try to harm geet n baby.. Is maan trying to make geet jealous. N he is succesfull in it. N bitch ahan added more to it n our geet is angry.. R ahana n shaila try to harm geet in function. Hope she will be safe

Want some maaneet part

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Creampuff

Part 20 

Phenomenal update !!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The only complaint that I have di , is that it was too good & at the end I was left wanting to read more πŸ˜† 

So Arpita is wondering the same thing I was ...... why the fairies gave a black rose b/c black roses are so ominous & usually signify death ....... so why black ??? Even Samarth β€˜s suspicions are reconfirmed that someone is trying to harm geet & the baby 

In the chapter you also showed another flicker of Arpita β€˜s motherly concern for geet which was quickly shaken off to her usual uptight & stern appearance . Curious if the Khurana’s are actually good hearted but put up an arrogant pretext to keep everyone at bay ??? πŸ€”

However,  I am glad that they are powerful, intelligent & caring b/c initially I felt sorry for geet moving into their house  but now I know that might be the safest place for her. 

And what is young Khurana upto??? 

Why did he initially defend aahna?? & why did he hug her when he saw geet ?? To make her jealous ??? Well it worked πŸ˜†. I am glad that he forewarned aahana & set her straight but poor geet misunderstood again & that horrid girl stirred the pot before she left . I wish I had powers so I could cast a spell on her & turn her into a toad πŸ˜†

And what are Shaila & aahna upto now ???Glad that Arpita has her guard up & is suspicious b/c the mother /daughter duo are upto no good. 

I am just concerned with this party with so many people ...... geet & her baby will be in danger !!! πŸ˜•

Thank you so much for the update πŸ€—

Can’t wait to read the next one 

Sweety wo kaam to Geet ka hai na.... Aahna doesn't know usne kaha panga liya hai🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Amiyousuf thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update

Geet’s mood is fine now bcoz of little faries but Arpita and Samarth is worried for her safety bcoz after seeing the black rose little faries has given to Geet. They understood that someone is trying to harm Geet and baby. Also it seems that evil Shaila  is planning something to harm Geet and baby, that's why she sent his daughter Ahana to Khurana mansion to remind Arpita about party. Arpita didn't like her presence and later Maan too warned her to be in limit when she spoke rubbish against Geet. Also when Geet came down Ahana sees her and pretend to show that Maan and Ahana were kissing. And made Geet jealous by this play. Arpita and Samarth is planning for Geet’s safety and also thinking about party.

Thanks for the pm dear πŸ˜™πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜™

Waiting for next update ☺️☺️☺️☺️

natu10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update.

The fairies gesture  made geet happy.  But seeing the black rose made Arpita  more anxious. She is afraid  that someone will  harm geet and the baby and she is ready to teach them a good lesson. Happy that maan parents  is considering  geet as their daughter in law.

She is even hesitant  to organize  the party. Ahana  presence made her more suspicious.  She is so happy  when maan rescue her from arpita but only  for few minutes.  I believe  that he did that only because of geet presence. But behind her, he nearly choked Ahana. 

Unfortunately  geet misunderstood  the situation  and Ahana  took advantage of that and created more conflict between  maan and geet.

I am sure shaila  is planning  something  big but she doesn't  know that arpita already sensed  danger and ready  to save geet.

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

PART - 21

Wait for Pw.....

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Awesome pt 

Maan happy to see his wife is jealous but he too don't know y he doing this neither Geet y she getting jealous both are effecting each other and accepting she is his wife and he is her husband 

As Arpita assure Samrath she can handle situation in party meetingπŸ₯³πŸŽ‰ she came in Geet room found her dull she angry on her servant y not they make Geet ready 

Geet told her decision but Arpita ordered her to b ready and come down on time she want her to b in front of her 

Geet only lost in Maan but y Arpita feel embarrassed on Geet question it's shows how much couple is happy with each other Shaila and Aahna not liking this 

Geet realize what she done so she left from their but dark soldier were besides her Arpita knows how to protect her bahu and baby but that soldier can sense danger than they definitely realize it but Shaila too very smart she stopped her daughter not to execute their plan here  they are in trouble 

Pinky also came their and she met Geet and both were happy Geet shared y she disturb Pinky try to make her realize it's not sin for craving for her husband   

Pinky told her how she can teach lesson to Aahna 

That mouse idea was Pinky's

When Maan parents going to know about Geet 

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yipee update sorry n di my inbox was full now emptied my inbox waiting  fr the pm πŸ˜Š

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 21 

I am starting to admire arpita’s strength, courage & confidence . I think when it comes to protecting her family she will be a strong force to reckon with . And I am starting to see her parental concern for geet as well ...... she does visualize her as a kid . 

As for geet she is burning in jealousy πŸ˜†

& the funniest part is maan is enjoying it πŸ˜†. & interesting how maan enjoys referring to her as mrs maan Singh Khurana hmmm I am seeing some possessiveness . Did he want to make her jealous to see the extent of her feelings for him ?? 

Geet is so lost in maan’s thoughts that she embarrasses herself in front of the other women . Geet herself is confused with her own emotions but pinky sheds some light blaming it to the pregnancy hormones . Which is partially true ...... wondering why masn’s father or pinky are not telling the truth about what they think to maan & geet ??? & that is a scary thought that they both would die if they are separated πŸ˜³. 

Also the concept of the shadow hunters sounds both scary & interesting at the same time . 

Curious to see what pinky has concocted to teach aahna a lesson . I would love to see her running around from a mouse 🐁....... wondering if they have anything else planned πŸ˜†. 

Thank you di for another amazing update 

πŸ€—

Can’t wait for the next one to find out what happens 

GuruDd thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

part 21

great update maan was successfull to make geet jealous as of now she wants to kill ahana but what to do maan also love her as they were together before marriage according to her.Maan and geet saw each other  then geet shut the window to show her annoyance.

Best part came here where geet out of no where asked "Where is maan " πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚oh my GOD .such a funny scene.later on when she left for her room she got to see that pinky was there who is trying to convince geet that all is correct as they are legally married nothing wrong in this .But geet is not ready to accept it.todae maneet scene kam chalre wants them  around each other more πŸ˜£πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜˜

thanks for the update and take care and get well soon. πŸ€—πŸ™‚πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜

Edited by vaishu_belwal - 2 years ago