Originally posted by: Meerkat

Yayy!! Saumya, you're a great teacher! Thank you. 😃

You did that.!! Welcome 😇

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Saumya96

You did that.!! Welcome 😇

Thanks Saumya! Your trick is easier than my process. 

I right click on "Quote" for whichever comment I want to reply and open it in a new window. Then I do the same thing for the next comment, copy it, and paste it in the first one. Too much jhamela! Your method is much simpler 😎

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cheers2all

Thanks Saumya! Your trick is easier than my process. 

I right click on "Quote" for whichever comment I want to reply and open it in a new window. Then I do the same thing for the next comment, copy it, and paste it in the first one. Too much jhamela! Your method is much simpler 😎

Glad that it helped you 😇 

You're welcome 😊❤️

Ritassa thumbnail

Read all the new chapters ❤️❤️ Loving Kirti 2.0 and angsty Nishit  🔥 🔥

Cannot wait to read the continuation 😘😘

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Folks, I updated tonight!

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What do they say about tasting blood?! Sort of like that, didn't have enough with this update! Left me wanting more, no pun intended. 

I feel in many ways they both have their teen selves still trapped inside them. The one who is not sure, insecure about all they are feeling. She as a teen had way too much going on in her life. I don't really blame her for not been able to read anything into his feelings. And he in his anxiety about hiding his brush with desire, probably ended up giving the wrong vibes too. Which others exploited. The adult Kirti and Nishit need to interact one on one now, putting aside all their notions from the past, if they have to move forward in having a relationship. She's probably a late bloomer where desire is concerned. Not a surprise when one is trying to hold your head above water, then that is probably the last thing on one's mind. And he needs to get off couches and start using that brain of his!

Loved the interactions between Sylvie and SinghKirti😆. 

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for updating as promised!! 🤗

An entire chapter from Nishit's POV...talk about a wish being granted 😍 Left me wanting for more.

That was such a clever trick you pulled out of the hat, GN! It wasn't until I reached the part where he locked her between his legs that I realized it's not what it seems. Well played!! It's still a mystery what actually happened between the two (and the ants). I will let it rest for now, because there are more important things that need attention.

So his madness & obsession started between 14 & 15, eh? So if I have to guess, it is probably from the sports day or the day when Buta's helicopter was stuck in her hair (Johnson soap reference). That long huh? And all this while he thought Kirti is indifferent to him 🙄 He couldn't be farther from the truth. It's a shame that they both have wasted 17 years misunderstanding the other. But looks like it's going to change, one insta post at a time 😉 It was cute to see Nishit getting jealous of a Khharha! (side note: Way to go Sylvestor! 10 followers...not bad. I have less that 5, and none of them flirts with me 😆) Time to do some insta-flirting with the Khheroine yourself Midnightboy. But for that, he needs to get over the "later" and "whatever" syndrome. One instant he is pining for her, and the moment he has her attention it's "whatever". With this attitude, the obsession would continue for another 17 years without bearing any fruit!

Well, at least one mystery is solved. Buta was self planted at the Ojhas. Or that is what Nishit wants to believe. Loved Buta & his Bhaiyya's camaraderie. Sar-cahzm 🤣 Buta's wit and sense of humor is awhsum! It also shows in his insta posts & replies. 

In part 2 of Bojhal Shamein do we get to see the other side of the grass? As Kavi's song had said - "जितना तड़पाएगी मुझको, उतना ही तड़पेगी तू भी" Kirti cannot expect to start a fire and escape unscathed from it now, can she?

Here's a song dedicated to Kirti from Nishit as a tribute to his "dreams" 😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nVXsjF34BA

Edited by cheers2all - 2 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I thought they were still in room but damn.... heartbreaker