Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ay3_smitten

LunRat is as lovely as SaiRat

You always write LunRat conversation sooo beautifully

And the line ‘His lips quickly brushed hers’ had a different feeling that hit me hard that was so lovely 

Keeping writing and I will keep appreciating 

Happy writing 🤗🤗

Oh thank you. 

Yeah I try... I think I love the funny Luna a lot. 😳

I really wanted the quick kiss without a proper kiss. Virat felt uneasy but biwi got up and just ignored it like nothing happened. 🤣

Thanks... the update will come soon. 😳

Originally posted by: tptwi

Another amazing chapter!! 

Thanks ❤️

Originally posted by: ash22101997

nice update I really feed on your updates on loop when the current track is so sad and heartbreaking. Your update takes me to the fantasy world of sairat where sweet things happen with drama but which can be handled not way too out of the hand.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. Thank you for posting on time 😍😍😍😍😍.

Oh that's so nice to read. 😳 So happy to know this story is really loved by you and many others. 😳

Yeah that's why I really wanted the beauty of SaiRat to stay with better version of them. ❤️

Thanks a lot ! ❤️

Originally posted by: Scribbled_tales

yaayy Sairat and lunrat update it was🥳. loved the friendly convo b/w samrat and luna and her unintentionally and unknowingly fulfilling the tradition it was so cute. The way luna back answered to pakhi🤣👏it was really awesome and samrat yelling made it double awesome🤣. then comes sairat scenes. aww virat keeping fast for sai is so cute and sweet tooi really love when itv males keep fast for their wifes😆.

and sairat room scene was so beautiful. overall update was filled with sairat and lunrat scenes. loved it❤️.

thank you for the pm🤗❤️

Yeah I had to. 😳 You all were so waiting for them. 

Fasted or not, ritual done correctly or not... at least by the grace of God and the Moon, they were one. 😳

Luna is too savage for Pakhi. 😆 

SaiRat are so deeply in love. 😆 I love it too... I love when the guy does unexpected things or what a girl does usually. So I really wanted Virat to observe the fast. 

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Loved it...... Indirect karva chauth for looney an Sammy...... They are cute...... Tooo strong a friendship an trust an compassion and they dnt wanna risk that for anything else....... In any other circumstances, they might have tried dating as well..... But here, they are like mirror for each other... And unfortunately, one is married..... 

She is a different level psycho as well.... 

Virat and sai have a different level denial an weirdness between them.... Cute.... 

Happy writing!!! 

Continue soon!!!! 

Haha yeah shaadi se pehle hi. 😆 

There friendship is definitely more important than anything else. 

I will definitely show the past and why they are only friends. I just hope it will come out as I expected when I first wrote teh character of Luna.

SaiRat sab kuch zimmedari aur care ke peeche chhupa dete hain.😆

Thank you. ❤️

Originally posted by: sairat07

Yeah Sunny bro...Love is in air

Viru maan le ab tu bhi!!🤣Kyunki Sai ko tujhe hi ahsaas dilana hai...but but but this is Muguet's story.. Sai can also realise first ..😳 After reading the P.S this makes sense,doesn't it?😳

Naayee i'm loving LunRat yaar... ,her seeing the moon through it and then Samrat,the eyelock....and everything...Muguet ji filmy ho rahe hai🤣

But I loved it!!!!💕

Patralekha! Ab toh Luna also did her beizzati🤣

Wonderful update!!!❤

Please continue soon😛

Happy writing!!!

Veeru maan lega but first Muguet will make Veeru a little insane. 🤣 Sai can definitely confess the first. 🤣 What if you hate me in the coming chapters ? 😲

Muguet is a big filmy. 🤣 And a psycho too... a sadist too... funny too sometimes. 🤣  But glad you liked the filmy LunRat. 😳

Didi isn't spared by anyone. 😎

Thank you. ❤️

Hellooow peeps,

Forgive me for the late update... but my excuse is that my headache didn't let me write much. 😭

Sorry no SaiRat moment nor LunRat moment. But I really wanted the story to move to the direction I wanted to take and for that DevKit track is here. As I already said earlier too, this story was more about writing the frustrating parts of the show in a different way.
Make Virat a lesser douchebag which is sometimes forced on us by the writers of Ghum (Ousting, manhandling, Ajinkya kand) and a less irritating Sai.

This chapter might be boring to read but necessary. I promise the next one will be better and will have SaiRat and maybe LunRat too, who knows.

Till then thanks for reading and the support.

Pakhi angrily put her clothes inside the suitcase. Samrat entered the room and shook his head. She was definitely wrong but he didn't want her to leave like this. He walked up to her and held her hand.

« What are you doing Patralekha ? », he asked.
« I think it's better for both of us if I leave. You can freely spend time with your best friend and I will try to find a new purpose in life. », she replied.
« Don't insult my friendship by giving it a dirty meaning, Patralekha. And what are you jealous of ? You don't even love me. », he said.
« Yes, I don't. Then why are you stopping me ? », she asked.
« Because we are married and you can't just go like this. », he replied.
« Married ? Which none of us is respecting as I don't love you and you have someone else in your life. », she said.
« There is nothing between Moon and me. Don't blame me for our failed marriage. », he replied angrily.
« Luna. », she reminded him her real name. « That's why you were busy treating her hand while you just handed me an ointment. You broke my fast for the sake of it without completing the ritual. », she added.

She put more stuff in the suitcase with rage and then broke down.

« I am always the second choice. Virat left me for you because he couldn't break your heart. And your friend has such an important place in your heart that I am nobody to you when she is around. », she complained.
« I wanted to make you the most important person in my life but you never let me. », he said. « Listen I still want to have a future with you. So you have to decide if you want to hold my hand or leave it but please decide. », he added.

While Samrat was peacefully sleeping, Pakhi spent the entire night on the balcony. She didn't know if she wanted to wait her entire life for a man who seemed moved on or hold the hand of the man who wanted to spend his life with her. Samrat woke up and didn't find his wife in the room. He looked for her everywhere before finally finding her. After checking on her, when he was about to leave for a shower, she held his hand surprising him.

« What now ? », he asked.
« You asked me to decide and I am holding your hand. I should move on from the past and give life a new chance. I want a new start with you but only if you allow me to take it slow. », she said.
« I know and I never asked you anything that you weren't comfortable with. I will give the time you need if you really want to give us a real chance. », he replied.
« Thank you. », that's all she could say before leaving him alone.

Bored Virat watched his wife busy with her studies. It was Saturday and he wanted to spend some time with her but was afraid to ask her out. Devyani entered their room as an angel sent by God to fulfill his wish.

« Veeru Veeru I am hungry. », Devi said making a sad face.
« Toh isme mein kya kar sakta hoon, Tai. Go to the kicthen and eat something or else ask Aayi to give you food. », Virat replied which made Sai smile.
« Buddhu, I didn't mean it that way. I miss my favorite café and its best chocolate cake. Haven't eaten since a decade. Please Veeru, mujhe le kar chal na. », she requested.
« Tai, you know na ? Kaku won't like it. », he replied.
« Please Veeru. I am tired of this house. I want to go out. », she begged him holding his hand.
« Ok Tai, this afternoon we will go but only if you promise to be a good girl. », he said.
« Promise. », she leaped up excitedly. « Sai, are you coming with us ? », she asked.
« I don't know. Does your brother want me to come ? », Sai replied looking playfully at him.
« Of course he wants to. You are one after all as Sairat. », Devi said.
« Sairat ? », Sai asked.
« Sai and Virat so Sai-Rat. », Devi replied which made both Sai and Virat laugh. « Like we used to be one with my husband. », she continued making a sad face.
« And who is your husband, Tai ? », Sai asked.
« I can't tell you or else they will kill him. », she replied.

Virat and Sai looked at each other saddened by Devyani's concocted story.
After lunch, Sai helped Devyani to get ready then she herself got ready. When the three came down the entire house was shocked. After a good quarter of an hour, Virat could finally convince Bhavani.

Virat ordered all the things both his favorite girls wanted to have. Devyani described how the place used to be a decade ago and what she used to do every time she came there. All her stories sounded so real that both Virat and Sai were also into it for some time. In the middle of their conversation, Virat went outside to answer an important phone call. On his way back to the table, he heard a familiar voice of a little girl. When he turned his head towards her, he recognized the little girl as Harini.

« Maa, let's go or else it will be too late. », Harini said.
« Haan chalo. », the lady replied. « Bhau, please finish your meeting quickly and join us as soon as possible. », she said to someone Virat couldn't see.
« Haan Madhuri. Let me finish this quickly till then you both enjoy. », the man replied shocking Virat as he recognized Pulkit's voice.

Virat came back to the table and asked the girls to finish their cakes quickly as it was getting late. Five minutes later they were outside. Pensive, Virat drove back home. The little girl called the woman whose name was Madhuri her « Maa » while she called Pulkit as « Bhau » but when he paid them a visit Harini comfirmed that she was Pulkit's daughter. Virat shook his head. It was too complicated to understand. Sai noticed that Virat was absent minded. She asked him if everything was all right to which he nodded.

Pulkit saw Sai with Virat and got surprised. He was even more surprised when he saw Devyani with them. But they disappeared in the blink of an eye. He excused himself and ran outside. By the time he reached the parking lot, they had already left. The old memories came back haunting him. She looked the same even after all these years. He went back to the coffee house to finish his meeting but ended up saying sorry to everyone and left.

Very excited about her outing, Devyani hugged her mother, aunts and brothers. She enthusiastically told Ashwini and Shivani what she did and ate. Seeing the annoyance in Kaku's face, Ashwini asked Sai to take Devyani upstairs. They were in the middle of the stairs when someone called « Devi ». She went numb recognizing the voice and without turning around she pronounced « Pulkit ». Forgetting all her fears, she turned around and ran into his arms. Shocked, everyone got up. Kaku, Ninad and Omkar angrily walked towards them.

« You are here, finally you are here. I have been waiting for you for so long. », Devi said holding Pulkit's hands. « Veeru, Sai, dekh mera pati aa gaya. Mera pati aa gaya. », she added jumping up and down, shocking Pulkit about her childish behavior.
« What nonsense is this ? », Ninad asked. « You get lost or else I will throw you out. », he added.
Devi interposed facing Ninad, « No Kaku, don't kill him. ». She turned around to face Pulkit, « Pulkit you go or else they will kill you. Please, go. »
« I am not going anywhere. I need my answers, Devi. », Pulkit said calming her down.
« What's going on here ? », Samrat asked.
Pulkit cupped her face and asked, « How am I still your husband when you got married to someone else ? »

Unaware of the past, everyone was puzzled.

Ready to hit Pulkit, Ninad said, « Tu nikalta hai yah phir... ».
Virat held his father's hand, « No Baba, I also want answers now. Why does Tai call him her husband ? »
« Because this girl is mad. », Kaku was about to slap Devyani.
Sai held her hand angrily, « Don't even dare, Kaku. At least have some shame that you are hitting your daughter who is in this state. »

Pulkit looked questioningly at Sai. He wanted to know what happened to his Devi.

« Will anyone explain to me ? », Virat asked looking at the elders.
« Will you tell the truth or should I ?, Pulkit asked.

Pulkit narrated the entire story. How they fell in love twelve years ago and got married but the elders of the house didn't agree to it and separated them. The shock could be read on everyone's face apart from the Trimurti. Pulkit was proven right when Kaku started poverty and class shaming him. Virat and Sam couldn't accept the sick mentality of the Chavans. Pulkit then added that he was told that Devyani was married off to someone else forcibly. Virat looked at Bhavani and his father disgustedly.

« My Tai didn't get married to anyone because she is unwell since more than a decade. », Virat said to Pulkit then looked at Kaku accusingly, « Don't tell me you are the reason of her mental condition ? »
« Are you accusing me of drugging my own daughter to make her mad ? », Kaku asked.
« Drug ? I didn't even mention about drug or medication. Are you really doing it ? », Virat looked angrily at his Kaku then ordered Shivani Bua, « Shivani Bua, go upstairs and get me all the medicines Tai takes daily. »

Shivani came back and after checking all the medicines, Pulkit confirmed that something was definitely wrong but he couldn't say much without checking her medical reports.

« How could you do this to your own daughter, Badi Mami ? », Samrat asked, emotional that he couldn't see the reality for so long.
« I had to. My only daughter, Nagesh Chavan's daughter marrying a servant's son. How shameful it is for the family ? », Kaku defended herself.
« Not a right excuse. », Samrat said.
« When Sai asked me to dig into it more, I should have listened to her. », Virat said.
« So you are the one who brought this servant's son back in Chavan Niwas ? », Ninad was ready to charge at Sai.
Virat rushed inbetween his father and his wife, « Don't even dare to do anything to my Sai or else I will forget that you are my father. »

Virat looked angrily at his father, unaware of what he just said. His « My Sai » didn't go unnoticed by anyone. Those who didn't like Sai were annoyed and those who liked her were happy to see Virat openly expressing his love for her. Sai unknowingly smiled seeing Virat's protectiveness and possessiveness. Samrat started to believe that his brother was falling in love with her. Pakhi looked unaffected but deep down she was burning. Ashwini was happy to see that her son didn't turn out like his father.

« I want my Devi back in my life. I want to get married to her again. », Pulkit said.
« Pulkit, just look at her and think about it. Do you really want a child like wife ? She is not the old Tai anymore. », Virat asked.
« My love is not so weak that I will get scared of her condition. I have already lost ten years thinking she wasn't mine anymore. I was so stupid. I shouldn' have believed them and given up on her. », Pulkit replied.
« No Veeru, they will kill my Pulkit. », Devi cried in fear.
« Shhhh Tai, no one will dare to separate you again. Your brother is with you. », Virat consoled and reassured her by embracing her.
« And this brother too. », Samrat joined in.
« And this brother three. », Mohit joined them by joking.

All the siblings had a group hug showing their unity.

« We will marry you off to the love of your life, Tai. », Samrat said.
« Dhum dham se. », Mohit added.
« But before that we have to discuss. », Virat said with all seriousness.

He needed a few explanations about Harini who is apparently his daughter. Why did she call the other lady her Maa and why did she call him Bhau ? He needed to know if like Sai told him in the past that Harini was Devyani's daughter then why didn't she ever mention about her but always did about her husband ? So many unanswered questions that he needed to get the answers before giving his sister to him. Pulkit seemed knowing what kind of discussion he wanted to have. Sai must have informed him about his daughter. Sai. He was surprised to see Sai being Chavan's daughter-in-law, that too Virat's wife. Samrat and Mohit were curious to know what Virat and Pulkit were about to talk.

« We will meet soon, OK. », Pulkit promised Devi.
« Ok ! », Devi replied.
« I have something important to do now but I would love to have the awaited conversation whenever you are ready to have it. », Pulkit said.
« Fine. I will contact you soon. », Virat replied.

Pulkit left. Devi was extremely happy while the entire family was still in shock. The ladies of the house couldn't believe that something so huge was kept secret by Bhavani and her two brother-in-laws. The three brothers went to the balcony to discuss about the matter. Virat and Samrat after so long forgot about their own issues. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

KashishSingh27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It's brilliant Muguet 😍😍

Just loved the way Devkit angle played out 😘😘

The way everything cleared out infront of everyone clearly and without any Jalebi is amazing ❤️❤️

I am happy that this time Sai isn't the only one involved like the serial 🥰🥰 and I am just loving the united Chavan siblings ♥️♥️

And My Sai is my favourite part 😍😍 in the serial I love it when Veeru says meri Sai 🤭🤭

I really want a grand Devkit wedding and cute Sairat , Mohrishma and LunRat moments during the wedding 

ALL in all a super duper Awesome Blossom chapter ❤️😍❤️🥰😘

Forgetmenot620 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Feeling like watching much better version of ghum 

I'm glad pulkit is not spineless here 👏and  the way trio came together for their dear tai forgetting own issues ❤️ ❤️

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Excellent update. Though this was mostly about Pulkit and Devyani, I loved SaiRat and Devyani outing too. And, Devyani - Pulkit part too was amazing. Loved the three brothers coming in support of their sister and Samrat and Virat joining hands forgetting their personal issues. Please update soon.