Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely teaser 

Update soon 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Kiya Pyaar Karogay Mujhse

Recap: aman as an imposter of raman lives with bhalla family. Ishita doubts him. Raman who was kidnapped by aman finally succeed in escaping and reaches bhalla mansion. Ishita was shocked to see raman state while on the other hand aman was shocked as his plan fails he runs away before anyone notice him.

Part 32

Raman opens his eyes feeling terrible ache all over his body. He blinks his eyes to get clear vision. He remembers how he escape from aman clutches and the last memory was how he fall unconscious in ishita arms. He gets up hurriedly calling ishita name. Ishita who just came inside with juice, rushes to raman and says: i am here only.

Raman did not care about the needles piercing to his body he took out the needle and hugs ishita tightly trying to make his heart realize that indeed he is with his family at his home. Ishita felt several emotions in his arms. She felt butterfly in her stomach due to his proximity. Raman breaks the hugs and showers kisses on her face mouthing i love you ishita making her shocked for a second. Ishita was about to reply to raman but their trance break as ashi gets up and says: dada.. raman happily took her in his arms while ashi enjoys her dada attention. Raman was feeling bliss to have both in his arms. Ishita worriedly asks: raman.. what happened to you. Koi accident hua kiya hua apko. Raman looks at her and was about to reply but they hears a loud scream of toshi jee. Raman gets worried for his mother he was about to get up but ishita stops him and says: raman you need rest i will go and check what happened. Ashi is with you.. raman was about to deny but ishita presses his hand and says: please. Raman agrees and held ashi who happily oblige. Ishuta leaves from there to check toshi jee. 

Downstairs, ishuta rushes and finds toshi jee crying uncontrollably while mr bhalla was asking her: toshi jee what happened kiska phone tha.. why are you crying like this. Ishita held toshi jee hands and wipes her tears and asks: mummy jee kiya hua hai.. toshi jee who was already in delimma looks at ishita and says: bhalla jee.. humara aman zinda hai.. her revelation makes everyone present in hall shocked. Ishita leaves toshi jee hands and moves away unable to believe that. Mr bhalla shook his head and says: tussi kiya keh rahy ho.

Mrs bhalla wipes her teara and says: i got phone from hospital that aman was admitted in hospital because he waa in coma. Now he regained his conscious. Mt bhalla smiles through tears and says: ap sach keh rahy ho. Ye koi mazak to nhe haina. Mrs bhalla hits him and says: how can i joke about it bhalla jee jaldi chalo hum apne puttar ko layen. Mr bhalla nods and both elderly couple rushes to get their lost son while ishita was still rooted to her place. A lone tear fall from her eyes, she wipes it and says: you will need to be strong ishita. She leaves from there to be with raman. Raman who was impatiently waiting for ishita immediately ask her about toshi jee when he sees ishita entering the room. Ishita looks on and thinks whether to inform him or not. She fakes smile and says: nothing raman. Mummy got a lost thing back therefore she exclaimed. Raman looks at her unsure. Ishita smiles seeing ashi pulling raman beard. She sit beside them and says: raman... I love you. Raman smiles at her and tenderly kisses her forehead and says: i love you too ishita.. ashi who was continuously staring at her parents who were having their little momment exclaim and says: lub uu... Ishita and raman goes awee seeing their little princess adorable antics, forgetting everything else they scoop ashi in their arms and get busy in their small little world.

Hospital

Mr and mrs bhalla were not believing their eyes as aman was laying down in front of their eyes very much alive and healthy. Tears of happiness were flowing from their eyes. Aman slowly opens his eyes and start his acting. He looks at his parents and calls out for them. Mr and mrs bhalla rushes to him and hugs their son close to their heart. Aman wipes their tears and says: mummy i am alright. I am your brave son. Meri ishu kahan hai wo nhe ayi. Mr and mrs bhalla looks at aman and realization dawn upon them that many relations got changed. They were reluctant to reply while aman continue his act that how much he loves ishita and want to see her. Mr bhalla looks at aman and says: aman.. puttar.. you were in coma for two years. Bohat kuch badal gaya hai.. we got ishita married to raman... Aman gets shocked or say act shocked and held his head and mutter ishita,.. married someone else..meri ishu.. he fakes that he lost his conscious while senior bhallas were shocked to their wits seeing his state. 

Doctor takes them out and says: patient ko abhi hosh aya hai he can lose his life if you give him any sort of stress. Mr and mrs bhalla were not understanding what to do now while inside the room aman opens his eyes and smile evilly thinking how he put this act to get inside the bhalla mansion. He smirks and says: raman now you will see how everyone will chose me over you and ishita will have no choice but to come back to me.

Bhalla mansion

Mihir visit raman and asks about his wellbeing. He asks: bhai where you went leaving meeting in middle and how you got injured this much. Raman looks at ishita and at mihir. He takes a deep breath and says: Ishita can you please make a coffee for me. Ishita nods and leaves while raman looks at mihir in full RKB style and says: i want to give you a work mihir keep it secret. Mihir gets startled he says: kiya hua bhai. Raman replies: aman ie alive... Mihir gets confused and asks: who aman.

Raman narrates everything to mihir and says: i want you to get proof against him he is very dangerous. I cant take risk with mu family wellbeing. Kuch bhi kar find him and put him in jail for a fake case this wikk get you sometime to gather proofs against him but i dont want him near to my family. Understand. Mihir nods and says: phr mein chalta hoon bhai this work need to complete as soon as possible. Ishita who came with coffee asks: which work. Raman smiles at her taking the coffee and says: office work aur kiya ishita.. he signs mihir not to disclose this to ishita. Mihir nods at raman while ishita shake her head and complain: what is this raman. You will take ample rest got it. Raman nods at her while mihir leaves. Both raman and aman has devised their plan while family is totally clueless about it. 

Thats it my dear friend waiting for your lovely comments and response

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Superb update. Thanks 4 the pm.

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update! Beautiful! Hope ishita stays strong n stands with Raman rather than Aman!!

vidhyavikash thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

After long break got nice update

Thank you

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Interesting too 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Raman’s confession to ishita ♥️♥️

This aman😤😤

Ishita was appalled 😣😣

Both their plans are in action…..lets see whose plan takes an upper hand

Ty 4 d pm too di

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update Aman is really very evil please update next part soon to know who will expose whom