Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

Awesome update dear 

Loved it very much 

Iam loving this Luna ekdum humari sai jaisi zinda dil hai , and I loved it that sai got a sis who is sweet and pure at heart like her wah luna mast chai coffee sab banati hai 😂😂 aur karo beizzati of poky please and haaa viru boy should realise the true intentions of pakhi 

I hope sairat also start to see what luna saw 

Waiting for your next update

Thanks for the pm dear

Thanks. 😊

Luna can be a perfect best friend, a perfect life partner, a maast behen and even an amazing bahu. 😆

Veeru in this knows that she still has feelings for him and isn't giving a chance to his brother and that's why he stays away from her and always supports his wife against her. He even pushes her to give a chance to his brother. But Pakhi is shameless everywhere be it in the show or in stories. 🤣

WIll update maybe tonight. 😊

Originally posted by: ssoujanya

Superb update .....👌

First of all loved didi bezzati by Kaku and Devi.... gazab bezzati hui...🤣

That too bezzati in the thing which she thinks she is master....chai...🤣

Loved luna and Sai bonding.....❤️

Sai is not thinking about the possibility of love between them...

Excited for next part.... 

Thanks 😊

Haan both mother daughter did great. 🤣

Chai champion is no more than chai champion. 🤣

Yup she thinks this is all just memorable moments between two people. 😊

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Thanks. 😊

Luna can be a perfect best friend, a perfect life partner, a maast behen and even an amazing bahu. 😆

Veeru in this knows that she still has feelings for him and isn't giving a chance to his brother and that's why he stays away from her and always supports his wife against her. He even pushes her to give a chance to his brother. But Pakhi is shameless everywhere be it in the show or in stories. 🤣

WIll update maybe tonight. 😊

@bold

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Luna An sai were such cuties.... Making tea and sisterhood togather!!! 

Devi is another sweetheart... She understands ppl and their motives better than any mature person....

She likes sai and Luna cos they mean well in general!!! 

Pakhi feels bezzati in everything.... It's more of wat u have in your heart is all u get in return..... Ignorable specimen. 

Shamelesslekha still tries to make virat feel guilty.... Bandi hudd Parr Vedi hai 

Luna and samrat and all 💝💝 hope they get togather soon

Goodbye and lack of it was all fuZzy warm!!! 

Continue soon!!!

Happy writing!!!!

Yeah I wanted Sai to have someone not just as a friend but a sister. 😊

IKR Devi is mentally not stable but she reads people better than anyone. 

Haha true about Pakhi. Now that she looked like a fool she is bad at Virat. 😆

Everyone is liking LunRat so much. 

Thank you and will update today. ❤️

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Loved the update. Sai is not ready to accept that Virat loves her. I hope Luna makes her realise his feelings for her. Devyani did beizzati of beizzatilekha. Waiting for the next part.

Virat khud hi accept kar le yehi bohut zyada hai. 🤣

Devi is always ready to do her beizzati. 🤣

Originally posted by: Lovefun235

Woooooow. Super update.

Kya beijjati ki Pakhi ki. Mazza aa gya 😈😈

Luna D costa Super awesome amazing character.

Just love Sairat as always.

The bro-sis moment was amazing.

The chat between Samrat and Luna was mind blowing.

Update the next part soon please.

Thank you 😊

We love didi's beizzati. 🤣

I am surprised that Luna is so much loved. 😳

Yes planning to update tonight. 😊

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Thank you 😊

We love didi's beizzati. 🤣

I am surprised that Luna is so much loved. 😳

Yes planning to update tonight. 😊

@bold 

When I see your FF thread bumped to first page and see your username as the last commented I get excited and check if you have updated. 

Anyone is better than Pakhi for samrat IMO.

But your Luna is funny and beautiful. And really has got gumption you know. That’s why we all love her 😊

Ciao amici,

I loved writing this chapter on SaiRat. Sai the Trouble Magnet is back. 🤣

And also I don't know why, probably because of the love you showered on LunRat, but I wanted to write that phone call. You just need to read to understand what I meant. 😉

No tomatoes and potatoes at me please. Put pizzas and French fries are most welcome. 😛

Samrat had an interrupted sleep. At five in the morning he decided to go to the balcony and take some morning fresh air because of the suffocation felt in the room. He had a wonderful Sunday with Luna and the family but she ruined it with her night messages. It's been five or six years now that she will appear like a storm, bring all the happiness and joy into his life, talk some nonsense before leaving and then vanish for some weeks or even some months before reappearing again. Sai came to the balcony with her books and saw Samrat lost in thoughts.

« Samrat Dada what are you doing so early in the morning ? », she asked snapping her fingers in front of him.
« Nothing just taking some fresh air. », he replied.
Seeing him quite lost she asked, « Is everything all right ? »
« Luna is leaving and like always she has spoilt my mood. », he said.
« Where is she going ? », she asked.
« She is covering a news that's quite risky. Her job is such that makes her disapppear for days, sometimes months. And every time she prepares herself as if it's her last. », he explained.
« But Dada it's like you and Virat Sir when you go on a mission. It's always risky then why is it affecting you that Luna Di is doing something that's dangerous ? », she asked.
« Because we don't go to kill ourselves. We pray that we will come back alive. She goes prepared and even talks such nonsense that pisses me off. Chhod na why I am spoiling my mood again if she cares a damn about me. », he replied.
« There is one thing I like about your friendship. You both don't stay in touch for weeks or even months and then you find each other again like you just left a day ago. », she said.
Samrat smiled, « True. We believe in quality not quantity. We can talk only once a year, it won't be a problem but we just need to know that we are fine and alive. »
« That's so beautiful. », she remarked.
« Well now you study while I will go and take a shower. », he said.

He left and Sai opened her book. She studied for an hour before going back to her room. She needed to take a shower and get ready before going to the kitchen to help Ashwini. As soon as she walked through the door, she saw Virat coming out from the washroom wearing only a towel. He forgot to take his uniform before entering the wash room. Sai immediately dropped her books and covered her eyes. First he felt awkward then a smile appeared on his face.

« No cheating, huh. Please, meri izzat maat lootna. », he said naughtily. »
« Virat Sir aap na... », she came storming at him forgetting to keep her eyes covered.
Virat immediately crossed his hands over his bare chest to cover it, « See I knew it. You want to see my bare body. »
« Ufff Virat Sir can't you change in the washroom ? Aise nange punge kyun ghum rahe hain ? », she said keeping her eyes tightly closed.
He chuckled at her statement, « I forgot to take my uniform and you weren't here so I couldn't even ask you to get my clothes. And please, I am not nanga punga. »
« Are you done ? I am getting late. », she said.

He approached her, lowered her hands and looked at her closed eyes with a smile.

« You can open your eyes. This fauladi badan is fully covered now. », he said.
« You aren't pranking me, right ? », she asked innocently.

He placed her hands on his chest. She felt the uniform and opened her eyes.

« Haatiye. I am getting late because of you. », she moved him aside.

She walked to the cupboard to get her dress and then rushed to the shower with her cheeks red like tomatoes. He laughed and saw the books on the floor. She totally forgot that she had dropped them a while ago to hide her eyes. He picked them up and put on the table. « Yeh ladki bhi na. », he thought with a chuckle.
Sai was under the shower and recalled what just happened. She closed her eyes but his bare body wasn't willing to leave her head. « Ohh Saiiii stop thinking such things. », she told herself.

Ashwini and Sai came to the dining table with the breakfast. Sai took place next to Virat and when he looked at her raising his eyebrows, she looked away.

« Aayi I am getting late. », she stuffed her mouth with food and got up.
« Wait, I will drop you. », he held her hand.
« Nahin nahin nahin nahin... you eat. For a brave police officer like you, breakfast is very important. », she almost begged him with her eyes.

He left her hand and she rushed outside. He laughed and shook his head. When he came back to reality, he felt everyone's eyes on him wondering what just happened.

A few days have past and one night Virat found Samrat on the balcony. As soon as Samrat saw him he decided to leave. Virat stopped him to clear the things with his brother. Lately he has been avoiding him just like the initial days after he was found alive.

« Jeeva it seems like you are avoiding me. I don't understand, I thought things were getting better between us. You even called me Shiva at the hospital after Sai was shot. », Virat said.
« It will take time for things to get back to normal. », Samrat replied.
« I know and that's why I am giving you the time you need but I am just wondering if things are getting better or worse ? », Virat asked.
« Can it get any worse than what it already is ? », Samrat asked.

Bhavani heard the entire conversation of the brothers and joined in.

« What's going on ? Is everything all right between you two ? I have noticed that since a few days... no no in fact since Samrat's return you both aren't the same. What happened will someone tell me ? », she asked.
« Nothing Badi Mami. Everything is fine. », Samrat replied staring at Virat.
« I have noticed that you both avoid each other and don't prank, have fun, joke with one another anymore. I thought it's because you were married and trying to act mature. », she said.
« Kaku there is nothing big. We just had a disagreement. », Virat lied looking at Samrat.
« Fine but if there is something please let us know or clear it out. », she suggested.

Both nodded and went to their rooms. Bhavani thought for a while if they were telling the truth or lying to her.
Samrat entered his room and saw his wife reading a book lying on the bed. He took his pillow and went to sleep on the couch. Just when he was about to go to sleep, his phone rang. An unknown number. He took the call. As soon as he heard the word « Gadha », his mind went active with many questions. Did she come back so soon ? If not why did she call him ? This has never happened. She never called him in the middle of a mission. Was she fine ? He calmed himself, walked out of the room and went to the balcony.

« Moon, are you ok ? Why did you call me ? Are you back ? », he bombarded her with questions.
« No I am not back and I am perfectly fine. I don't have time so I just called you to apologize. », she replied.
« What for ? », he asked confused.
« My last messages. I don't know why but I am restless knowing that I might have pissed you off, hurt you and even worried you. », she explained.
« I am used to it now, Moon. A decade long friendship and you are doing it ever since. There is nothing new. », he replied with a sigh.
« I know and this is the first time I am feeling restless. Maybe talking to you and apologizing will help me to focus back on my work. Thank you for bearing with me. », she said.
« Come back soon Moon, we need to catch up six years of absence. », he said.
« Yeah we will. Chal rakhti hoon. Take care. », she ended the conversation.
« You too Moon. Bye. », he hung up.

He couldn't figure out if he was happy or worried. Knowing that she was aware of her words affecting him was a good thing but this call shouldn't be like a sign of a bad news usually shown in movies. He shook his head « Bakwaas filmy soch. », he said to himself and went back to his room. Moon on the other hand was feeling much better. Death never scared her but Samrat having a bad last memory of her always did.

Virat entered the room and found his wife pacing up and down with her book in her hand. He leaned against the wall and thought how she could literally talk books, walk books, eat books, sleep books. He walked towards her and placed himself in her way making her body hit his. She looked at him angrily as he just interrupted her. He took the book from her hand and put it on the table. He then made her sit in the armchair. He explained her that two days later it's Bhavani Kaku's fifty fifth birthday. The entire family is going to organize a big party for her. He asked her to help Pakhi and Karishma. This might make Kaku happy and make her finally accept her as a family member. They even decided to buy a gift for her and for that he planned to pick her up from college the next day.

On the D-day, Sai and Virat came down and wished Bhavani a very happy birthday. Sai helped Pakhi in decorating the living room and Ashwini with cooking. Seeing her involvement Bhavani was impressed. Sai quickly finished her work and went to her room to study but she got interrupted after a while with a phone call. It was one of her mates who needed her. Just like Sai, Heena is also a police officer's daughter. Her parents were forcing her to break up with her three years old boyfriend and get married to a man of their choice. That's why she has decided to elope with her boyfriend and get married to him. Sai tried to reason with her but ended up agreeing to help her. Heena requested Sai not to tell anything to her husband. As a police officer he could interfere if her father has decided to take police forces help.

Sai sat down on the bed for five minutes and thought what to do. Help a friend and get into trouble or tell everything to her husband and take his help to reunite the two love birds ? But what if her friend was right and he was already aware of it and was just waiting to catch them ?

« Since when are you a coward ? Go, your friend needs your help. », she self motivated.

She leaped up and got ready. She wore a nice saree with some jewelries and applied light makeup. As her friend told her on the phone, « Bhaag ke shaadi kar rahe hain lekin shaadi toh ho rahi hai. ». Sai mentally prepared herself how to deal with her in-laws and her husband. She hoped he would understand, support her decision and let her go even though his Kaku's happiness meant a lot to him. She walked down the stairs and Virat's eyes immediately found her as if a « Biwi is entering » detector was inserted in him. He was impressed to see that she was ready before everyone.

« Virat Sir, I need to talk to you. », she started quickly as soon as she was close to him. « I have to go somewhere urgently to help a friend. I will come back as soon as possible. », she informed him.
« Now ? Can't it wait ? You know it's Kaku's day today. », Virat replied.
« I know but she needs me. », Sai insisted.
« I knew it. Your involvement was a show off to ruin everything later. », Kaku stated.
« No Kaku I genuinely wanted to help. I just got a call from a friend who needs my help. », Sai defended herself.
« Are you going to help a friend or are you going to a party by getting ready sheady like this. », Sonali asked.
« Sonali Kaku you get ready sheady every day. Is it also to party every day ? », Sai replied.

Kaku and her Minions were shocked. Sonali was stunned and couldn't reply back. Virat didn't like how she talked to an elderly member of the house on a valid point.

« Sai where are you going and who is that friend ? », Virat asked.
« Nisha. », she lied on the name but didn't want to lie more, « I will tell you everything once I will return. »
« If you can't tell me then I won't let you go. I feel like you are putting yourself into trouble again. », he said.
« Virat Sir, you can't stop me. », Sai said.
« For once I agree with her. Virat, you are a powerless husband. You let your wife dominate you so easily. », Ninad mocked him.
Virat fumed, « Bas Baba. » He then told Sai, « Sai you aren't going anywhere and that's my final decision. I am tired of your stunts. »
« You can't stop me. », she replied.
« Dada please let her go. She will be back in a couple of hours. », Mohit intervened.
« Mohit you keep quiet. It's between me and Sai. », Virat ordered.

Kaku and her gang smiled seeing Virat's frurstration and anger.

« Who are you to stop me ? », Sai asked angrily.
« Your husband. », Virat reminded her.
« A husband supports his wife's decisions. He doesn't order her. Our mariage is a deal so you don't have any right to stop me. », she said.

Virat closed his eyes and calmed himself. Her words always pierced his hurt even though she was right about the deal mariage.

« How conveniently he becomes your husband when you want to put people down but he is a deal husband when he is not in your favor. », Pakhi taunted.
Samrat looked at Pakhi disgusted, « How conveniently your friend also takes Sai as his wife when everything is fine between them but brings the deal and responsibity when he wants to order her. »
Virat sighed heavily, « Are you happy now that you have sucessfully pitted two brothers against each other ? »
« I didn't. Your best friend needs to focus on her mariage rather than comment on us. », Sai corrected him.
« Please Sai, go to your room. », Virat begged.
« Sai tu jaa tujhe jahan jaana hai. », Samrat signed her to leave.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

wow awesome update dear 

loved it 

finally moon neh sammy ko shaant kiya looks like inki dosti kaafi deep hai yah dosti seh bhi zyada feelings hai iam confused 

pakhi the poky such a shameless woman she is 

but sai shouldnn't have taken this risk atleast kya pata virat uski help kareh she should have told him , but khamaka tension aur scene create huva abhi aur donom gusseh mein hai aur sammy aur viru ka bhi tension increase , but looks like sai toh problem main fasneh wali hai 

waiting for ur next update 

thanks for the pm dear

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

oh god!! why the hell these two idiots fight like cat and mouse that too in front of all and especially that idiotic girl. feel like murdering her then and there. 

the hand holding scene remained me of that nightmare wala Sunday. anyway, I think Virat really needs to control his tongue. how dare he blamed Sai for tiff between samrat and him. hating virat. loved how mohit took stand for sai. i just hope that this girl don't get herself in another trouble. even though i know, she will😆

update was small so need next update super soon