cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Fabulous update di

Loved ishra moments 😍😍

They are ready to fight against all odds for their loveπŸ’“πŸ’“

Mihika was so happy for her akkaπŸ’›πŸ’›

Shagun is disgusting 😑😑😀😀

But ishra are very smart........she got trapped in their planπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Woohooo!!! arrest of shagun came as a surprise.......mind blowing πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Loved it 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what happens next 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Fabulous update di

Loved ishra moments 😍😍

They are ready to fight against all odds for their loveπŸ’“πŸ’“

Mihika was so happy for her akkaπŸ’›πŸ’›

Shagun is disgusting 😑😑😀😀

But ishra are very smart........she got trapped in their planπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Woohooo!!! arrest of shagun came as a surprise.......mind blowing πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Loved it 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divyalingaraju

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what happens next 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

super awesome update 

thanks for the pm 

n

update Continue 

_TWINKLE

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear... Thank you for the pm
Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=25

Ishita hugs raman while he pecked her hair softly and wrapped his arms around her after sometime they broke the hug

I: raman i am sorry bhot hurt kiya naa maine aapko shagun ne hum dono ke bich misunderstandings paida karne ki kossish ki aur maine aap par shak kiya kitna galat samjha aapko am sorry

( raman i am sorry i hurt you a lot shagun tried to create misunderstandings between us and i doubted on you am sorry)

R: nahi ishita tumhe sorry kehne ki zaroort nahi hai tumhari koi galti nahi hai tumne jo dekha uske baad tumhara reaction normal tha

( no ishita you don't need to say sorry it's not your fault your reaction was normal after what you saw there)

I: nahi raman i should trust you am sorry

She said holding her ears while he smiles

R: bas ab baar baar sorry bolna band karo agar tumhe lagta hai tumne kuch galat kiya hai to tum kuch kar skati ho mere liye

( now stop it stop saying sorry if you still think you did something wrong than you can do something for me)

I: kaise?

( how?)

R: tumhe mere saath date pe chalna hoga chalogi naa?

( you have to go on a date with me so will you go with me?)

He said while she smiles and nodded

R: so let's go

He said and hold her hand and they leaves from there they went to a restaurant for date and spend some quality time with each other

One week passed like this ishra used to meet each other in the cafe or restaurant both were very happy having each other in their lives while ishita's amma was still unaware about all this ishita wants to tell her everything but she was scared of her reaction

One day

Ishita comes to raman house to surprise him as she know he lives there alone and he feels lonely raman was sitting in his study room busy in his laptop while ishita comes there and she hugs him from behind raman got scared for second and got up

I: surprise

He got happy seeing her there

R: ishita tum jaha?

( ishita you here?)

I: kyu aap kisi aur ko expect kar rahe the?

( why are you expecting someone else?)

R: what a pleasant surprise 

He said and hugs her happily while she smiles

R: waise tum andar kaise aayi?

( how did you come inside?)

I: door khula hua tha iss liye main andar aa gayi

( door was open so i came inside)

R: tum mujhe inform to kar deti

( you should informed me)

I: agar inform kar deti to aapko surprise kaise deti aur aapke chere pe ye khushi kaise dekhti?

( if i informed you than how will i give you surprise and see this happiness on your face)

She said making him smile he hugs her while she smiles

R: ishita kya tumne apni amma se hamare bare mai baat ki? I think hume ek saath tumhari amma se baat karni chaiye

( ishita did you told your amma about us? I think we should talk to her together)

I: nahi raman pata nahi ye jaane ke baad amma kaise react karegi agar aap ghar aaoge to kahi wo zada naraz naa ho jaye main nahi chathi wo aapko kuch bhi galat kahe main pehle amma se baat karugi aur main sahi moka dekh ke unko sab bata dugi

( no raman don't know how will she react after learning this truth and if you came to my house than she will get angry i don't want her to say anything wrong to you i will talk to her seeing the right chance)

R: don't worry ishita sab thik hi hoga am sure wo maan jayegi

( don't worry ishita everything will be fine she will get agree)

He said while she nodded and hugs him again after sometime they broke the hug

I: raman aapne khaana kha liya?

( raman did you have your lunch?)

She said while he nodded in no

R: main abhi kuch khaane ko order kar deta hoon hum dono ke liye

( i will order something for both of us)

I: main jaanti thi aap naa apna bilkul dhyan nahi rakhte kitne weak ho gaye ho aap raman ye thik nahi hai aur har roz bhar ka khaana acha nahi hota aaj main aapke liye khaana banugi

( i knew it you just doesn't take care about yourself you are so weak raman this is not right and outside food is not good today i will make food for you)

R: but ishita

I: raman please main abhi fresh vegetables order karti hoon

( raman please i will order fresh vegetables for you)

She said and takes out her phone and order some fresh vegetables while raman was looking at her smiling

I: aap mujhe aise kyu dekh rahe ho?

( why are you looking at me like this?)

R: dekh raha hoon tum kaise ek achi biwi ki tarh mera dhyan rakh rahi ho abhi to shadi bhi nahi hui abhi se itni fikar

( i am seeing how you are taking care of me like a wife we are not married yet still you are so worried for me)

He said pulling her towards himself

I: main to ek biwi hone ka farz nibha rahi hoon ab aapki biwi banna hai to abhi se tyari karni hogi naa

( i am doing duty of a wife i am going to be your wife so i am preparing for it now only)

R: acha ji to biwi hone ke sare farz nibhane chaiye naa tumhe ache se

( really than do all the duties of a wife properly)

He said winking at her pulling her closer while she blushed

I: abhi aap naa ye sab kaam chodo aur chalke meri help karo kitchen mai aaj main aapko khaana banna sikhaugi

( now you leave all this work and come and help me in the kitchen today i will thought you how to make food)

R: aapse to hum sab kuch sikhne ko tyar hai

( i am ready to learn everything from you)

He said while she smiles

Soon they both went to the kitchen and ishita start preparing food for him while raman was helping her in chopping the vegetables but he cut his finger while chopping ishita hold his hand

I: raman what is this? Oh god

She hold his hand and put bandage on his finger after sometime he start kneading the dough for chappati and put full jug of water in the flour making it very sticky ishita gets shocked seeing this

I: raman ye aap kya kar rahe ho? Aapne sab khrab kar diya piche hatho ab mujhe karne do

( raman what have you done? You spoiled everything now stay away and let me do it)

She said and takes the bowl from her

R: am sorry ab maine pehli baar kiya mujhe nahi pata kaise karte hai

( am sorry i did this for the first time so i don't know how to do it)

I: raman aap bas chup chap mujhe dekho kuch maat karo please

( raman you just look at me don't do anything)

She said and start making the dough while raman was just looking at her she was busy in her work when he hugged her from behind

I: raman kya kar rahe ho? Mujhe mera kaam karne do

( raman what are you doing? Let me do my work)

R: i am just helping you

I: i don't want your help please raman

R: main to ek ache pati ki tarh bas apni biwi ki help karna chatha hoon

( i am just helping my wife like a good husband)

He said and wrapped his arms around her she was kneading the dough while he was holding her hands he rested his chin on her shoulder she was trying to do her work but his hot breath was touching her neckline sending shivers down her spine while he kissed her cheeks making her close her eyes he looked at her and put her hair on side and kissed her shoulder making her lost in his touches while he also start getting effected with their proximity and start kissing her neckline making her weak on her knees she holds the slab for support while he continues his sweet tortures on her she turns towards him and hugs him unable to bear his sweet tortures while he wrapped his arms around her he start dropping wet kisses on her neckline making her lost herself completely she start pulling him more into herself he pinned her to the wall and start kissing her neckline going down making her lose in herself completely he entwined his fingers in hers and took her lips in his and start kissing her passionately she also start responding back they were lost in each other when his phone rings breaking their moment they broke the kiss ishita looks down feeling shy while raman looks at her and smiles he went out to attend the call while ishita composed herself and blushed recalling their moments

After sometime

Ishra were on the dining table  ishita mades his all favourite dishes like rajma chawal palak paneer and mix veg she start serving food to raman which he smiles seeing all this

R: thank you ishita tumne mere liye itna kuch banya aur wo bhi mera favourite main ghar ka khaana kitna miss kar raha tha pata hai ek do baar maine khood khaana banane ki kossish ki par nahi ban paya aur jo maid aati hai wo bhi itna acha khaana nahi bana pati

( thank you ishita you made so many things for me and that also my favourite i was missing all this so much i tried to made it many times but couldn't and that maid also doesn't made such tasty food)

I: raman pehle khaana to start karo

( raman you start eating first)

She said while he nodded and takes a bite while ishita looks at him

I: kaisa hai raman?

( how is it raman?)

R: bhot hi tasty hai ishita i just loved it itne dino baad itna acha khaana khaya pata hai maa bhi mere liye aise hi khaana banati thi

( it's really tasty ishita i just loved it i eat such a tasty food after so many days maa also used to cook for me like this)

He said and stops in mid while his eyes get moist

R: par ab unko farak nahi padta unka beta unse door hai anyways ab tum aa gayi ho naa tum mere liye aise hi khaana banna roz

( but now she doesn't care about me anyways now you have come you can cook for me daily)

He said and wipes his tears

I: raman aap bhot miss kar rahe ho naa apni family ko? Aap wapis kyu nahi chale jaate unke paas? Aap office bhi nahi jaa rahe

( raman you are missing your family a lot right? Why don't you go back to your family? You don't even go to the office)

R: unko koi farak nahi padta ishita unko meri koi parvah nahi hai main jaha akela hoon

( they just doesn't care ishita they don't care that i am alone)

He said while ishita comes towards him and hugs him

I: aap akele nahi ho raman main hoon naa aapke saath main kabhi aapko akela nahi chodugi

( you are not alone raman i am with you i will never leave you alone)

She said while he cries hugging her tight keeping his head on her stomach while she wrapped her arms around him and start caressing his hair lovingly

R: tum mujhe chod ke kabhi maat jana ishita main tumhare bina nahi jee pauga

( never go leaving me ishita i can't live without you)

I: main kabhi aapko chod ke kahi nahi jaaugi i promise

( i will never go leaving you i promise)

She said and pecked his hair softly while he hugs her tightly after sometime he broke the hug

R: thank you ishita

I: mujhe nahi pata tha ki mera khdoos boss the raman kumar bhalla itna emotional hai aapki aankhon mai ye aansu bilkul ache nahi lagte

( i don't know this that my rude boss the raman bhalla is so emotional this tears don't look good in your eyes)

She said and wipes his tears and kissed his forehead lovingly while he closed his eyes feeling her touch

R: i love you so much

He said kissing her hand while she smiles

I: i love you too

R: meri family ko ab mujhe tumhare saath hi accept karna hoga main uss ghar mai tabhi jaauga jab wo tumhe accept karege

( my family has to accept me with you i will go in that house if they accepts you)

I: i wish wo mujhe accept kar le

( i wish they accepts me)

R: agar nahi karege to hum shadi ke baad issi ghar mai rahege

( if they didn't than we will live here after our marriage)

He said while she smiles

I: abhi aap ye sab chodo aur khaana shuru karo maine itne pyar se banya hai

( now you leave all this and start eating i made all this with so much love)

R: main khahuga agar tum mujhe apne haathon se khialogi

( i will eat if you will feed me with your hands)

He said making her smile she nodded and sits on the chair next to him and start feeding him with her hands while he was looking at her smiling he also start feeding her happily

After sometime

Someone knocks the door ishita went to open the door and gets shocked seeing amma standing there

I: amma

She looks at her shocked while mr bhalla also comes there

Amma: ishu tum kya kar rahi ho jaha?

( ishu what are you doing here?)

She was saying when raman comes from behind amma looks at him shocked

Mr bhalla: dekh lijiye aapki beti mere bete ke saath hai ab to aapko vishwas ho gya naa ki aapki beti kaise mere bete ke piche padi hai

( see your daughter is here with my son now you trust me naa your daughter is behind my son)

He said while ishra looks at him shocked

I: amma please listen to me i will tell you everything

She was saying when amma slaps her hard

Amma: kyu kiya tumne aisa ishu? Tum mujhse jaha jhoot bolke iss raman se milne aayi tum bhool gayi iski wajeh kitni insult hui thi hamari

( why you did this ishu? You came here to meet raman by lying me you forget we got so much insulted beacuse of him)

R: aunty ji please listen to me isme ishita ki koi galti nahi hai

( it's not ishita's fault)

Amma: just shut up main apni beti se baat kar rahi hoon tum bich mai maat bolo samjhe

( just shut up i am talking to my daughter you don't interfere do you get that?)

She said and looks at ishita

Amma: batao ishita kya hai ye sab tum kya kar rahi ho iske saath?

( tell me ishita what is all this what are you doing with him?)

I: i love raman hum dono ek dusre se pyar karte hai amma main aapko ye sab batna chathi par

( i love raman we both love each other amma i want to tell you this but)

She said while amma slaps her again

Amma: maine kabhi nahi socha tha ishu ki tum ye sab kar sakti ho tum iss ladke se pyar karti ho uss din kitni insult hui iski wajeh se hamari tum bhool gayi tum ye sab kaise kar sakti ho ishu?

( i never thought ishu that you can do all this you love him do you forget how we got insulted that day beacuse of him how can you do this?)

She said crying

I: amma

Amma: aaj tumne mera vishwas tod diya ishu aur tumhe kya lagta hai ki ye tumse pyar karta hai nahi ishu ye sab pakka inn logo ki chal hai ye log hamare jaise nahi hai ishu koi match nahi hai tum dono ka ye bas tumhari feelings ke saath kehl raha hai

( today you broke my trust ishu and what do you think he really loves you no ishu it's all their plan there is no match of you and raman he is just playing with your feelings)

I: no amma raman aise nahi hai hai he really loves me aap nahi jaanti amma raman ne kya kuch kiya hai mere liye aapko pata hai mere liye wo apni family ko chod ke jaha aa gaye amma aap raman ke pyar pe shak maat karo wo mujhse bhot pyar karte hai and i also love him

( no amma raman is not like this he really loves me you don't know amma what he did for me he left his family for me he is living here alone please amma don't doubt on his love he loves me a lot and i also love him)

She said looking at her with teary eyes

R: aunty ji i know mere dad aapko jhoot bolke jaha leke aaye hai ye sab inko chaal hai but trust me main ishita se bhot pyar karta hoon

( aunty ji i know my dad lied to you and bring you here but it's all his plan trust me i love ishita a lot)

Mr bhalla: bas kar raman iss ladki ki wajeh se tumne apna ghar chod diya apne parents ko chod diya par ye tere pyar ke layak nahi hai ye maa aur beti drama kar rahi hai main aise logon ko ache se janta hoon

( raman just stop it you left your house for this girl you left your parents for her but she doesn't deserve you this mother and daughter are doing this drama i know these people very well)

R: bas mr bhalla not a word more aap mujhe apna beta bolte ho kya aaj tak kabhi aapne apne bete ki fikar ki? Aapko bas apni jhooti izzat ki fikar hai apna ye natak band kariye aur chale jaiye jaha se please

( stop it mr bhalla not a word more you call me your son right but did you really care about me? You are just worried for your dignity so stop your drama and leave from here)

Mr bhalla: dekha iss ladki ne jaadu kar diya hai mere puttar par pagal ho gya iske pyar mai

( see this girl has done magic on my son he has gone mad in her love)

Amma: meri beti ne kuch nahi kiya aapke bete ne meri beti ko fasya hai  par ab main apni beti ko ek pal bhi iske paas nahi rehne dugi chalo ishu

( my daughter did not do anything you son trapped her but now i will not let my daughter be with him anymore let's go ishu)

She said and hold's ishita's hand

I: amma please listen to me once i love raman main nahi reh sakti unke bina

( i can't live without him)

She said crying

Amma: ishu bas ab tumhe apni amma ya raman mai se kisi ek chunna hoga

( ishu stop it now you have to choose anyone from your amma and raman)

She said making ishita shocked she looks at amma than at raman and thinks for sometime and take out her hand out of amma's hold and went towards raman making her shock

I: raman main nahi jee sakti aapke bina hamare ghar wale hamari shadi ke liye kabhi nahi manege wo kabhi hamare pyar ko nahi samjh payege

( raman i can't live without you our families will never get agree for our marriage they will never understand our love)

She said and hugs him crying while he broke the hug and cupped her face

R: ishita you trust me naa main tumhe kabhi khood se door nahi jaane duga koi hume alag nahi kar sakta hum hamesha saath rahege par abhi tumhe apni amma ke saath jana hoga

( ishita you trust me naa i will never let you go away from me no one can separate us we will always be together but now you have to go with your amma)

I: but raman

R: ishita please try to understand abhi tumhari amma naraz hai par bhot jald wo hamare pyar ko samjhegi main sab thik kar duga ishita main to apni family se alag ho hi gya hoon par main tumhe tumhari family se alag nahi karna chatha main tumhe uss dard mai nahi dekh sakta jo mujhe ho raha hai tumhari amma tumse bhot pyar karti hai tum unko hurt nahi kar sakti ishita

( ishita please try to understand your amma is angry right now but she will understand our love very soon i will make everything right ishita i am away from my family but i don't want to see you in the same from which i am going through your amma loves you a lot you can't hurt her)

He said while she looks at him with teary eyes

R: you trust me naa main sab thik kar duga i promise bhot jald hum ek saath honge

( you trust me naa i will make everything fine i promise very soon we will be together)

He said holding her hand while she looks at him and nodded amma holds ishita's hand and takes her from there while she looks at raman mr bhalla comes towards raman

Mr bhalla: raman puttar smajhme ki kossish kar wo ladki thik nahi hai

( raman puttar try to understand that girl is not right)

R: bas mr bhalla aapne jo karna tha kar liya ab meri bari hai ab main aapko pyar ki takat dikhauga mujhe aur ishita ko koi alag nahi kar sakta bhot jald main ishita se shadi kar luga aur aap kuch nahi kar pagoe and it's my challenge aapka hi beta hoon jo kehta hoon wo karke dikhata hoon

( stop it mr bhalla you did what you want to do now it's my turn now i will show you the power of love no one can separate me and ishita i will marry her soon and you won't be able to do anything and it's my challenge i am your son i will do what i say)

He said while mr bhalla leaves from there angrily while raman got tensed thinking about ishita

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look.

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon to know how will Raman convince Amma to their wedding 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Ishra’s relationship is getting beautiful and stronger πŸ’•πŸ’•

Loved how she’s taking care of him knowing he lives alone😍😍

Their moments were soooo beautiful ❀️❀️

Mr bhalla  comes again😀😀

Amma should’ve understand her daughter’s emotions as wellπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί and shouldn’t have fallen in mr bhalla’s trap knowing he’s cunning 😒😒

But loved how raman stood by her and gave her enough assuranceπŸ’›πŸ’›

Lets see what happens now

Ty 4 d pm too di