Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: kizh72

Did I miss something I thought the marriage took place post the two nights at Nishit’s place?! Guess I need to rereadπŸ˜†

'Yes, she went away to sign marriage documents with another person. Right in front of my eyes.’

β€˜Are you alright, Nishit?’

β€˜Who? Me? Absolutely fine! In fact, I respected her decision and made peace with it. Was just there being a friend but then she goes on and says, let’s not see each other again.’

I thought that way too Priya. 

But from the above statements made by Nishit, Gauri and Shraddha felt that Kirti got married to Mayank before the 2 nights she spent at Nishit's place. 

barrister thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Opportunity

Lily-lalan and their conversation was fun to read. Loved that she sent the charming, confident Biplab running to his Di! πŸ€£

Her memories of her father are precious. Their parents had a love marriage? Or atleast had love in their marriage..

Diwali is round the corner.. Biplab is here, Kirti and Nishit have already aired their grievances and now there's a fabulous opportunity coming her way!! Yayyyy!! πŸ₯³

I wish this is start of all things wonderful for them! πŸ˜Š

Vinaash kale, vipreet buddhi πŸ˜†

Baba re.. Dadi scares me sometimes. She reminds me of my mumma when she's having one of her meltdowns! πŸ˜† I can see where Kirti gets her volatile emotions from πŸ€£

Biplab is the right antidote to the two women! πŸ˜‰

barrister thumbnail

A Tiff of Sorts

What a surprise! The sibling pairs on an excursion πŸ˜Š

Nishit's outrage and worry is somewhat understandable.. but then, he's not Prasanna's grandfather na? He's her brother.. if it's any person who should understand her wishes best, it's him!

Instead of outright refusing her, he could've tried to work out a solution like Kirti and Biplab did!!

Also, Kirti wasn't wrong when she said Prasanna would have to speak for herself.. contrary to what I expecting from her, she seemed unnaturally subdued here. Maybe, because she, too, was not confident about her decision! 

Loved the krantikari Biplab and Kirti reining in the wildcat of a squad leader! πŸ˜† Also, Biplab's cool demeanor in the face of an angry brother was damn fun! πŸ˜‰

Kirti didn't want the dragon sitting with her but didn't like it that he too chose not to! Nice, nice πŸ˜†

barrister thumbnail

A 90s Villain 

Can they be any cuter than this? 🀩

The insight into Nishit's thoughts was great.. that an introvert like him shared it with Kirti says a lot!

His irritation at her sibling theories was cute! β™₯️

And Shruti was so right.. Kirti can be really daft! πŸ˜†

He is sooo good at needling her!! πŸ˜³

Non ekadashi hour started or something? πŸ€£

Loved their banter... me thinks Nishit should be grateful to Biplab! Him keeping Prasanna busy gave Nishit a chance to practice some of his own flirting skills πŸ˜†

As long as I have your undivided attention β™₯️

Biplab playing the piano for Prasanna and Nishit as the villainous brother πŸ€£Kirti's thoughts are a riot!!

Talk about giving some space and he'll want the whole shoulder. πŸ˜†

Me thinks he wants a lot more with her πŸ˜³

latecomer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can empathise kirti here( chap 33) my tastebuds too don't find it pleasant infact the entire cucurbitaceae family...

latecomer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My my dadi is something....she could still recollect heroines of her time...tried all their hairstyles. Impressed dadi! They had beautiful hair.......they donned their natural hair most of time.....and wahida Rehmanji still have beautiful hair though not long hair like dadiji here.

The gehun comparison...and jaise and khait I remembered the example of utpreksha alankar woh mere khait mein aise chali ayi jaisi sarso Ke khait mein bhais chali ayi...no offence bas yaad aa gaya

Edited by latecomer - 2 years ago
Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Those who are still around, thank you and I hope you continue to feel connected with the characters and interested enough to keep coming back.

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. It is what keeps me motivated.I have never before written a story this fast!

I hope the speed of updates is not off putting. I am trying to write and update as much as I can. I know the general consensus was for an update a day and sometimes I burden you with 2-3 updates. However, the lockdown at our place is going to ease soon and I will have to return to my usual business. I see busy times ahead where I won't even be able to log in.

Thank you.

❣

Edited by Ginnosuke_Nohar - 2 years ago
cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Kirti may have made an emotional decision, but there is no regret. She is keeping her deal of the bargain. Trying her best to fit in a role she created for herself. It was exhausting to just read through one day in Kirti's life. How does she manage to live it everyday? She is spreading herself too thin. What if she falls sick? There won't be anyone to look after her. No wonder the elder Ojha bahu absconded πŸ˜› I am not surprised at the senior Ojhas' behavior, it was expected. But I do wonder what would be Mayank's reaction to all this. For him, it looks like this is just an arrangement of sorts, and he is carrying on with his life as agreed upon. However, I do hope he says something in support of his childhood friend. For every 1 person who is genuinely grateful for Kirti's help, there will be 10 other who will exploit her kindness. It applies at work as well as at home. I applaud her commitment towards her students and even at home, but Kirti needs to be careful with the standards she is setting for others when it comes to offering herself. Maybe her tight schedule is keeping her mind off the other unpleasant things, so all's well I guess?  The one person I am really happy for though is Radha. She is basking in Kirti's love & attention; something that she has always been deprived of.

About the note, I would be lying if I say I am not disappointed with the recent turn of events in the story. But such is life! If we cannot be expect life to be predictable & fair, why expect the same from a fiction πŸ˜† It's your story and your characters. You have every right to tell it in a way you want. Experiment away...we are your guinea pigs πŸ™ƒ I have one question though - do you already know how the story ends, or it's something you are still contemplating?

The speed of the updates is not off putting at all. If anything, the quick updates is what keeps me hooked to the story even more. 

Pihu002 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know she did that for her dying grandmother but now when she knows that this marriage means nothing to Mayank and she is kind of burdening him she should have backed off.

The long she stays indulged in this sham marriage it will only bring stress to both of them. They both feel nothing for each other. Atleast they should have kept it under a wrap for sometime till they both are mentally prepare that whether they will continue this relationship or not.