n

thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

Thanks dear

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Part=24

Ishra were hugging each other after sometime they broke the hug he was looking at her smiling

I: aise kyu dekh rahe ho?

( why are you looking at me like this?)

R: mujhe abhi bhi vishwas nahi ho raha ki mujhe mera pyar mil gya you know what ishita tumhe pehli baar dekhte hi mujhe mehsoos ho gya tha that you are the one for me maine decide kar liya tha kisi bhi tarh tumhara dil jeet luga tumhe apna bana luga par jab tum meri life mai aayi naa mujhe ehsas hua ki pyar ko kabhi hasil nahi kiya jaa sakta pyar bhot hi khoobsurat feeling hai pyar dil se kiya jata hai maine tumhe sache dil se pyar kiya aur dekho tumhe bhi mujhse pyar ho gya finally we are together

( i still can't believe that i got my love you know what ishita when i saw you for the first time i realised that you are the one for me i decided to win your heart i want to you in my life at any cost but when you came in my life i realised the meaning of true love i realised that i can't force you to love me love is a very beautiful feeling and it happen from heart and i loves you truely and see you also fall in love with me and finally we are together)

He said kissing her hand while she smiles

I: aapke aane se pehle to mujhe pyar pe vishwas bhi nahi tha sirf meri amma aur mihika meri duniya the par aapke aane ke baad mujhe ehsas hua ki main kitni akeli thi aapne kya kuch nahi kiya mere liye mera hamesha saath diya mujhe protect kiya mujhe aap mai ek acha dost mil gya jiski mujhe hamesha se zaroort thi aur main khood ko rok hi nahi payi aapse pyar karne ko mujhe khood bhi pata nahi chala kab mujhe aapse pyar ho gya

( i do not trust in love before you cane into my life my amma and mihika was my life but when you came in my life i realised that i was so alone i love your care for me you always protects me you was always there for me i got a true friend in you whom i needed the most and i couldn't stop myself from falling for you even i didn't realised when i fall in love with you)

She said making him smile

I: aap kabhi mujhe chod ke maat jana please

( please never go leaving me)

R: kabhi nahi ab to main tumhare bina ek pal bhi nahi reh sakta

( never now i can't live without you even for a second)

He said while her face fall down

R: kya hua ishita?

( what happen ishita?)

I: raman hamari family wo nahi chahte ki hum ek saath ho aapke parents mujhe nafrat karte hai aur meri amma wo bhi bhot naraz hai mujhe bhot daar lag raha hai

( raman l our family they don't want us to be together your parents hates me and my amma is also very angry i am really scared raman)

R: relax ishita mujhe koi farak nahi padta ab maa papa se unko meri khushiyon ki koi fikar nahi hai aur tum apni amma ki fikar maat karo main khood unse baat karne aauga aur unse maafi manguga koi bhi hume alag nahi kar sakta ishita trust me

( relax ishita i don't care about maa and papa now they doesn't care about my happiness and i will come to talk to your amma i will apologise to her now no one can separate us trust me ishita)

I: but raman

R: ishita no but vut you trust me naa?

He said holding her hand while she nodded

R: main sab thik kar duga don't worry

( i will make everything fine)

He said while she smiles and hugs him

I: raman aap apne ghar nahi jaaoge kya?

( raman will you not go back to your home)

R: nahi ishita main jaha pe khush hoon waha pe maa papa mujhe phir shagun se shadi karne ko force karege nahi reh sakta ab main uss ghar mai

( no ishita i am happy here maa and papa will force me to marry shagun if i go back there i can't live there anymore)

He said while she looks at him

I: par aap jaha akele kaise rehte ho raman?

( but how do you live here alone?)

R: ab to adat ho gayi hai

( now i am used to it)

I: am sorry raman ye sab meri wajeh se ho raha hai naa?

( am sorry raman it is happening beacuse of me right?)

She said while he cupped her face

R: are you mad ishita? Isme tumhari koi galti nahi hai

( it is not your fault)

I: raman aap mere liye apni family ke against chale gaye aur maine aap par shak kiya aapko kitna hurt kiya maine main bhot buri hoon

( raman you went against your family for me and i doubted on you i hurt you so much i am very bad)

She said with teary eyes while he wipes her tears

R: bas ishita jo bhi hua usko bhool jao ab tum mere saath ho naa mujhe aur kuch nahi chaiye you know what main apni family ke against gya tumhare liye kyunki mujhe mere pyar pe pura vishwas tha ki tum mere paas zaroor aaogi aur sab thik ho jayega tumhare liye main sari duniya se lad sakta hoon ishita

( ishita please forget all this now you are with me i don't want anything else i went against my family for you beacuse i have full faith in my love that you will come to me and everything will be fine and i can fight with whole world for you)

He said making her smile she hugs him again

I: raman aap akele nahi ho main hamesha aapke saath hoon

( raman you are not alone i am always with you)

She said while he smiles and pecked her hair softly and hugs her tightly after sometime they broke the hug

I: raman ab aap mujhe ghar drop karoge kya? Amma aur mihika mera wait kar rahe honge

( raman will you drop me to home now? Amma and mihika must be waiting for me)

R: abhi to tum keh rahi thi ki tum mujhe akele chod ke nahi jaaogi main akela kaise rahuga tumhare bina

( you was just saying that you will don't go leaving me how will i stay alone without you?)

He said making cute face while she smiles looking at him

I: hmm main bhi aapko chod ke nahi jana chathi par main jaha nahi reh sakti agar aap chahte ho ki main hamesha aapke saath rahu to aapko mere ghar aana hoga meri amma se hamare rishte ki baat karne

( i also don't want to go leaving you but i can't live here if you want me to be here with you always than you have to come to my house and talk to my amma about both of us)

R: acha iska matlab tumhe hamesha ke liye apne paas lane ke liye mujhe tumhe mrs ishita raman bhalla bana ke lana hoga iss ghar mai

( ok so to bring you in my life i have to make you mrs ishita raman bhalla)

He said while she smiles and nodded

R: main bhi ab wait nahi kar sakta ishita i promise you main bhot jald tumhari amma se baat karne aauga main tumse aur door nahi reh sakta

( i also can't wait anymore ishita i promise you i will come to talk to your amma soon i can't stay away from you anymore)

He said while she smiles looking at him

I: abhi aap mujhe ghar drop kardo amma mera wait kar rahi hongi

( now drop me to home please amma must be waiting for me)

She said while he nodded and they leaves from there

After sometime

Raman comes to drop ishita to her house

I: raman aap andar nahi aaoge kya?

( raman will you not come inside?)

R: nahi ishita tum jao main bhot jald tumhari amma se baat karne aauga ab unki beti se shadi karne ki baat karne jana hai so puri tyari karke aauga naa agar tumhari amma ne mujhe reject kar diya to

( no ishita you go i will come to talk to your amma soon i will talk to her about our marriage so i have to come with full preparation naa what if she rejects me?)

He said while she smiles

I: amma aapko bhot passand karti hai wo zaroor maan jayegi wo thoda naraz hai i know par jab unko pata chalega ki hum ek dusre se pyar karte hai aur aapne mere liye kya kuch nahi kiya wo zaroor maan jayegi am sure aap unko impress kar hi laoge

( amma likes you a lot she will get agree for sure i know she is angry but when she will get to know that we love each other so much than she will agree for sure you will impress her )

R: haa jaise tumhe kiya tha

( yes the way i did you)

He said winking at her while she smiles

I: abhi main chalti hoon bye

( now i am going bye)

She said and was going but he hold her hand and pull her back

R: ache se bye bolo naa zara

( say bye properly)

I: raman

He looks at her and tucked her hair stand behind her ear while she closed her eyes feeling his touch while he smiles he cupped her face and kissed her forehead while she closed her eyes feeling his touch he bring his lips near hers while she blushed and hugs him he smiled and hugs her back after sometime they broke the hug

R: abhi jao warna tumhe jaane nahi duga

( now go otherwise i will not let you go)

He said while she smiles and kissed his cheeks

I: bye

She said while he touched his cheeks and smiles and she comes out of car while he gave her flying kiss and leaves from there she waves him bye and went inside and saw amma waiting for her

Amma: ishu tum itna late kyu ho gayi? Main kabse tumhara wait kar rahi thi

( ishu why you got so late? I was waiting for you from so long)

I: amma wo

Amma: ishu ye kya hai tujhe chot kaise lagi?

( ishu how did you get injured?)

She said seeing bandage on her hand while mihika also comes there

Mi: akka aap thik ho naa?

(akka are you fine?)

I: main thik hoon aap dono please meri fikar maat karo wo actually mai gir gayi thi but don't worry am fine

( i am fine you both don't worry actually i fall down but am fine don't worry)

Amma: ishu tum jhoot bol rahi ho naa? Sach batao ishu kya hua?

( ishu you are lying naa? Tell me ishu what happen?)

She said making ishita look at her

I: amma i told you naa i am fine aap meri fikar maat karo

( amma i told you naa i am fine don't worry about me)

Mi: amma don't worry akka thik hai aap room mai jao akka main aapke liye coffee bana ke lati hoon

( amma don't worry akka is fine akka you go to your room i will bring coffee for you)

Amma: haa ishu tum room mai jake rest karo

( yes ishu go to your room and take rest)

She said while ishita nodded and went to her room

I: am sorry amma maine aapse jhoot bola par main aapko aise sach nahi bata sakti pata nahi aap kaise react karogi par main jaldi aapko sach bata dugi aapko raman ke bare mai bata dugi am sure aap zaroor samjhoge

( am sorry amma i lied to you but i can't tell you truth like this don't know how will you react but i will tell you truth soon i will tell you about me and raman am sure you will understand)

She thought and went to her room

After sometime

Ishita was sitting in her room looking at the ring in her finger she smiled recalling raman's confession

I: i love you raman

She said and kissed the ring and blushed

Mi: akka

Mihika comes there while ishita looks at her

Mi: akka aap thik ho naa? Aap raman sir se milne gaye the naa kya hua?

( akka are you fine? You went to meet raman sir what happen?)

She said while ishita looks at her and hugs her happily

Mi: akka kya hua? batao naa

( what happen akka? Tell me)

She said while ishita looks at her and told her everything

Mi: what akka aap kidnap ho gayi thi? Aap thik to ho naa?

( what akka you got kidnapped? Are you fine?)

I: relax mihika i am fine raman ne mujhe bacha liya aur hamare bich jo misunderstandings thi wo bhi door ho gayi maine raman ko galat samjha wo mujse bhot pyar karte hai mihika unho ne apni jaan ki parvah kiye bina meri jaan bachayi mere liye wo apni family ke against chale gaye

( relax mihika i am fine raman saved me and our misunderstandings also get cleared raman loves me a lot he saved me without caring about his life he went against his family for me)

Mi: akka am really happy for you aap bhi bhot pyar karte ho naa raman sir se maine dekha tha akka aap kitna udas thi unke bina kitni taklif mai thi aap

( akka am very happy for you akka you also love raman sir a lot right i have seen you were so sad without him)

I: haa mihiku main raman se bhot pyar karti hoon wo hai hi itne ache mai khood ko rok hi nahi payi unse pyar karne ko unke saath mai secure feel karti hoon aur apne sare dard bhool jaati hoon jab wo saath hote hai ab to unke bina rehne ka main soch bhi nahi sakti

( yes mihika i love raman a lot he is so good i couldn't stop myself from fallimg for him i feel secure with him i forget all my pain and worries with him i can't even imagine my life without him)

Mi: am very happy for you akka aapko apka pyar mil hi gya

( am very happy for you akka you got your love)

She said while ishita smiles

I: mihika par abhi mujhe ye baat amma ko bhi batani hai pata nahi wo kaise react karegi maine raman se kaha tha ki main amma ko sab bata dugi par abhi mujhe daar lag raha hai

( mihika i have to tell all this to amma don't know how will she react i told raman that i will tell everything to amma but i am really scared)

Mi: akka don't worry amma aapse bhot pyar karti hai wo zaroor samjegi aap sahi moka dekh ke unse baat kar lena

( akka don't worry amma loves you a lot she will understand you should talk to her seeing a right opportunity)

She said while ishita nodded

Next morning

Ishita was getting ready when her phone rings she picks the call seeing unknown number

After sometime

Ishita reaches in front of a house and rings the bell shagun opens the door and looks at her

S: main jaanti thi tum mujhse milne zaoor aaogi come inside

( i knew it you will come here to meet me come inside)

She said while ishita looks at her and went inside

I: tumne mujhe jaha kyu bulaya hai shagun?

( why you called me here shagun?)

S: ishita relax main tumhe sab bata dugi betho to sahi

( i will tell you everything sit here)

I: look shagun mujhe tumse baat karne mai koi interest nahi hai tumne kaha tha ki tumhe raman ke bare mai kuch baat karni hai jaldi se batao kya kehna hai tumhe

( look shagun i am not interested in talking to you but you said that you want to talk about raman so tell me what do you want to say?)

She said while shagun looks at her

S: bhot pyar karti ho naa tum raman se? Ye baat jaante hue bhi ki uski shadi mujhse hone wali hai

( you love raman a lot right? Even after knowing that he is going to marry me)

I: shagun main sab jaanti hoon raman tumse shadi nahi karna chahte wo mujhse pyar karte hai tum kyu raman ko force kar rahi ho? Kyu unke saath ye sab kar rahi ho he don't love you

( shagun i know everything raman don't want to marry you he loves me why you want to force raman? Why are you doing this with him he don't love you)

S: ishita tum ramam pe itna vishwas karti ho tumne dekha tha uss din hum dono ko ek saath room mai ek bed pe ab mujhe tumhe batne ki zaroort nahi hai ki waha kya ho raha tha

( ishita you trust raman so much didn't you saw us together in room on bed that day now i don't need to tell you what was happening there)

She said smirking

S: after all raman bhi ek ladka hai he also have desires aur maine apni khoobsurti ka fayda uthaya main aur raman pichle ek saal se ek saath hai aur hum kayi raatien saath guzar chuke hai tum to jaanti ho tumhare aane se pehle raman kaisa tha kitni ladkiyon se uska rishta tha aur raman mere piche to bilkul pagal tha iss liye to hamare ghar walo ne hamari shadi tay kardi thi

( after all raman is also a man he also have desires and i took advantage of my beauty me and raman are together from last one year and we had spend many nights together you know very well raman have relationship with so many girls before you came to his life and he was crazy for me that's why our family fixed our marriage)

She said while ishita looks at her

S: main jaanti hoon raman ne tumse jhoot kaha hai ki wo mujhse shadi nahi karna chatha par sach ye hai ki tumhare aane se pehle wo khush tha iss shadi ke faisle se pata nahi usne tum mai kya dekha

( i know raman must have lied to you that he don't want to marry me but the truth is that he was very happy with me before you came to his life don't know what he saw in you)

I: just shut up shagun

S: i know tumhe meri baaton pe vishwas nahi hoga par ye sach hai ishita ab raman mujhse bore ho gya to usne tumhe phasa liya wo tumse pyar nahi karta ishita wo jhoot bol raha hai tumse usko tume mai koi interest nahi hai usse tumse sirf wo chaiye jo ek admi ko chaiye hota hai he just want to use you tum usse apni life mai nahi uske bed pe chaiye he is using you ishita

( i know you won't trust me but this is true now raman gets bore of me that's why he want you in his life he don't love you ishita he is not interested in you he just want to get you at any cost he don't want you in his life he just want you in his bed he is just using you ishita)

She said while ishita got angry and slaps her hard

I: don't you dare ab raman ke khilaf kuch bhi maat kehna samjhi tum

( don't say a word against raman do you get that )

She said looking at her angrily

S: how dare you?

She looks at her angrily while ishita slaps her again

I: just shut up tumhe kya laga shagun tum raman ke khilaf ye sab kahaogi aur main tum par vishwas kar lugi ek baar pehle maine raman par shak kiya tha tumhari wajeh se par ab nahi main ache se jaanti hoon raman ko shram aani chaiye tumhe shagun tum kehti ho ki tum raman se pyar karti ho ye hai tumhara pyar? Tum itni gandi baatien bol bhi kaise sakti ho unke bare mai you are disgusting shagun

( just shut up shagun what do you think you will say all this nonsense about raman and i will trust on you? I doubted on raman once beacuse of you but i won't do it again i know raman very well you should feel ashamed shagun you said that you love raman is this your love? How can you talk rubbish about him you are disgusting shagun)

S: no i am not you are disgusting tum mere aur raman ke bich aayi tumne mere raman ko phasya itni mushkil se meri shadi raman se fix hui thi par tumne sab khrab kar diya kya kuch nahi kiya maine raman ko hasil karne ke liye uske kareebh jaane ki kossish ki usko seduce karne ki kossish ki uske liye ek achi ladki banne ka natak kiya sab kuch kiya par usko farak nahi pada aur tum uski life mai aa gayi tumhe dekhte hi usne passand kar liya aisa kya hai tumme? Tumhare liye usne mujhe reject kar diya kyu aayi tum hamare bich raman sirf mera hai samjhi tum

( no i am not you are disgusting you came in between me and raman i trapped raman with so difficulty my marriage got fixed with him i always tried to go near him i tried to seduce him i pretend to be nice in front of him but he never paid attention to me then you came in his life you ruined everything don't know what he saw in you? He rejected me for you but raman is only mine do you get that?)

She said shouting angrily

I: main tum dono ke bich nahi aayi shagun raman ne kabhi tumse pyar nahi kiya aur tum zabardasti unka pyar haasil nahi kar sakti

( i didn't come between you both shagun raman never loved you and you can't get his love forcefully)

S: main karugi main kisi bhi tarh raman ko haasil karke rahugi kitni kossish ki maine tumhe raman ki life se bhar fekne ki tum par chori ka jhuta ilzam lagya tumhari itni insult ki raman ko hotel room mai bula ke tum dono mai misunderstanding paida karne ki kossish ki par raman ne phir bhi mujhe reject kar diya phir tumhe kidnap karne ke liye wo gunde bheje kyunki tumhe maar ke mai raaste se hatna chathi thi

( i will do it i will get raman at any cost i will throw you from his life i tried so many times to throw you out of raman's life i put false blame on you i insulted you so much i tried to create misunderstandings between you but still raman rejected me than i send those goons to kidnap you beacuse i want to kill you)

She said making her shocked

S: par raman ne phir tumhe bacha liya maine socha aaj tumhe raman ke khilaf bhadka ke tumhe uski life se door jaane ko majboor kar dugi par tum mere raman ko chodne ke liye tyar nahi ho ab tumhe marna hoga aaj main apne haathon se tumhe maar dugi tumhe kisi bhi kimat par raman ki life se nikal ke rahugi tumhe marna hoga ishita you have to die

( but raman saved you again i thought today i will instigate you against raman and you will leave him forever but you are not ready to leave him now you have to die today i will kill you with my hands you have to die ishita)

She said while ishita gets shocked listing her she was going from there but shagun hold her hand slaps her

Shagun comes towards ishita angrily and hold her from neck

S: i will not leave you ishita tumne mujhse mera raman chin liya i will kill you

She said angrily while ishita was trying hard to push her while shagun strangle her neck ishita was trying to push her away

S: i will kill you ishita i will kill you

She said looking at her angrily while raman comes there and gets shocked he pushed shagun away

R: ishita tum thik ho naa?

( ishita are you fine?)

He asked worriedly and cupped her face while ishita started coughing raman side hugged her and start caressing her hair while shagun gets angry seeing this she comes towards ishita to attack on her again while raman hold her hand he looks at her angrily and slaps her hard making her fall down making her shocked

S: raman

R: don't you dare shagun agar ab ishita ko haath bhi lagya naa to choduga nahi tumhe maar daluga samjhi maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki tum itni ghatiya ho tumne hi ishita ko kidnap karvya tha naa tum usko marna chathi

( don't you dare shagun now if you try to touch ishita i will not leave you i will kill you do you get that? I never thought that you will be so cheap you kidnapped ishita you want to kill her)

S: haa maine hi sab kiya main isko marna chathi beacuse i hate her iski wajeh se tum mujhse door chale gaye i love you so much par isne sab khrab kar diya

( yes i did everything i want to kill her beacuse i hate her beacuse of her you went away from me j love you so much but she spoiled everything)

R: oh just shut up ache se janta hoon tumhare pyar ko tum mujhse pyar nahi karti tum bas mere status aur mere pasion se pyar karti ho main bhot khush hoon ki maine tum jaisi ghatiya ladki se pyar nahi kiya kyunki tum iske layak hi nahi ho you are disgusting main sirf aur sirf ishita se pyar karta hoon samjhi tumne jo ishita ke saath kiya hai dil to kar raha hai abhi tunhari jaan le lu

( oh just shut up shagun i know your love very well you don't love me you love my money and status i am very happy that i did not love you beacuse you don't deserve that you are disgusting i love only ishita and what you did with her i really want to kill you)

He said looking at her angrily while shagun looks at him shocked

S: raman please listen to me once

R: just shut up shagun wo acha hua ishita ne mujhe pehle hi call karke inform kar diya tha ki tumne usse jaha milne ko bulaya hai main janta tha shagun ye bhi tumhari ek chaal hai tum zaroor ishita ko harm karne ki kossish karogi iss liye maine jaha aane se pehle police ko bhi inform kar diya tha

( just shut up shagun ishita called me before coming here she told me that you called her here i knew it will be your new plan and you will try to harm ishita so i called the police before coming here)

He said making her shocked

I: raman isne sab kuch confess kar liya kaise isne aapko phasne ki kossish ki hum dono ko alag karna chaha aur wo gunde bheje mujhe marne ke liye aur maine ye sab record kar liya hai phone mai

( raman she has confessed everything how she tried to trap you and tried to separate us and she send those goons to kill me i record everything in my phone)

R: very good ishita ab ye evidence kafi hai isko jail bhejne ke liye

( very good ishita this evidence is enough to send her to the jail)

S: nahi raman tum aisa nahi kar sakte please raman i love you

( no raman you can't do this please i love you)

She said while ishita slaps her hard

I: just stop it shagun ab tumhara sach hamare saamne aa gya hai agar tum raman se pyar karti naa to unke saath kabhi kuch galat nahi karti tumne mere saath aaj tak jo kuch kiya maine bardash kar liya par tumne jo harkat raman ke saath ki naa shram aani chaiye tumhe you are really disgusting

( just stop it shagun now your truth has come in front of us if you ever loved raman you will not do all this with him i tolerate everything you did with me but ican't tolerate what you did with raman you should feel ashamed shagun you are really disgusting)

She said while police comes there shagun gets shocked seeing this ishra told everything to the police and gave them evidence against shagun police arrested shagun and takes her from there while ishra looked at each other

R: ishita tum thik to ho naa? Am sorry main late ho gya

( ishita are you fine? Am sorry i got late)

He said cupping her face

I: i am fine raman don't worry main jaanti hoon aap kabhi mujhe kuch nahi hone doge aap mere super hero jo ho har baar hero ki tarh aake mujhe bacha lete ho

( i am fine raman don't worry i knew it you will not let anything happen to me you are my super hero you always come to save me like a hero)

R: par ab main tum par kabhi koi musibat nahi aane duga shagun ke saath hamari life ki sari problems bhi khtam ho gayi ab sab kuch acha hi hoga

( but now i will not let any trouble to come to you our all problems also comes to end with shagun now everything will be fine)

He said while she smiles and nodded he pecked her hair softly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch and hugs him

P.s: sorry for such a long update please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

updated next part please have a look