These bhallas and aroras are disgusting 😡😡

Its good that mihir became the mediator and told everything to ishita👍🏻👍🏻

Thank god ishra are safe❤️❤️

Lets see what happens

Ty 4 d pm too di

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what tried to kidnap Ishita 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Awesome update di

Omg....raman was going through so much🥺🥺

Felt really bad for him 😢😢

Ishita also loves him but she was in a dilemma 😭😭

These bhallas and aroras are disgusting 😡😡

Its good that mihir became the mediator and told everything to ishita👍🏻👍🏻

Thank god ishra are safe❤️❤️

Lets see what happens

Ty 4 d pm too di

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyalingaraju

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what tried to kidnap Ishita 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=23

Ishita comes towards raman and hugs him tightly while he looks at her and hugs her back she was crying while he was caressing her hair lovingly to calm her down

R: ishita bas stop crying main hoon naa tumhare saath please

( i am with you please)

He said trying to broke the hug but she was really scared and was hugging him tight he was trying to console her he made her look at him

R: tum thik ho naa?

( are you fine?)

He said cupping her face while she looks at him and nodded and faints while raman holds her before she can fall down

R: ishita ishita please open your eyes

He said patting her cheeks but she got unconscious raman got worried seeing this and he picks her in his arms and takes her towards his car

After sometime

Ishita gets conscious she open her eyes slowly and saw herself in a room she looks around to recognise the place she recalls the incident how she got kidnapped and raman saved her she looks around for raman but he was not there in the room she got worried and got up from bed and was going out when she saw raman coming there

R: ishita tum thik ho naa? Doctor ne tumhe rest karne ko kaha hai

( ishita are you fine? Doctor have told you to take rest)

He said and comes towards her while she looks at him and saw bandage on his head and hand she cupped his face

I: aap thik ho naa?

( are you fine)

She asked looking at him worriedly

R: relax ishita i am fine

He said while she looks at him with teary eyes and hugs him

I: thank god aap thik ho main bhot daar gayi thi

( thank god you are fine i was so scared)

She said crying hugging him tight while he smiles seeing her concern towards him

R: ishita please calm down main thik hoon

( i am fine)

I: how can i calm down aap kyu aaye bich mai? Agar wo log aapko harm kar dete to wo mujhe marne aaye the par meri wajeh se aap bhi pehle bhi meri wajeh se aap par attack hua tha aur aaj phir

( how can i calm down why did you come between? What if they harms you they come there to kidnap me but beacuse of me you got injured before this also you got attacked by goons beacuse of me)

R: tumse vada jo kiya tha ki tumhe kabhi kuch nahi hone duga kaise unn logo ko tumhe harm karne deta? Maine tumhe nahi apni zindagi ko bachya hai tum par aane wali har musibat ko mujhse hoke guzarna hoga

( i have promised you that i will never let anything happen to you how can i let them harm you? I have not saved you i have my life every trouble has to face me before coming to you

He said making her look at him

R: par afsos main apna vada pura nahi kar paya ishita aaj jo bhi hua naa meri wajeh se hi hua meri wajeh se aaj tum musibat mai thi kyunki wo gunde shyad papa ne hi bheje honge kyunki wo tumhe mujhse door karna chahte hai meri wajeh se wo tumhe hurt karna chahte the agar tumhe kuch ho jata to? I think papa is right main kisi kaam nahi hoon i am useless meri wajeh se tum par musibat aayi tumhe kitna kuch sehna pad raha hai meri wajeh kitna hurt kiya hai maine tumhe i think you was right ishita mujhe tumhari life se door hi chale jana chaiye kyunki main tumhe aur taklif nahi de sakta

( but sadly i couldn't keep my promise today whatever happens with you it was all beacuse of me beacuse i think papa have send those goons he want to sperate us what if something happens to you? Papa is right i am useless beacuse of me you got in trouble you have to bear all this all beacuse of me i have hurt you so much i think you was right ishita i should go away from your life beacuse i can't hurt you anymore)

He said with teary eyes making her shocked

R: ishita tum bhot achi ho tumhe koi bhi acha ladka mil jayega but i just don't deserve you maine tumhe hamesha sirf taklif hi di hai mujhe maaf kardo please main chala jaauga tumhari life se

( ishita you are very nice you will get any good boy easily but i don't deserve you i always give you pain please forgive me i will go away from your life)

He said crying while she looks at him shocked

R: bhot taklif di hai maine tumhe ishita aur aaj meri wajeh se tumhari jaan khatre mai thi par main tumhari life ke saath koi risk nahi lena chahta aur tum bhi shyad mujhse door rehke khush rahogi main tumhari zindagi barbad nahi karuga tum jahi chathi thi naa ishita main chala jaauga tumhari zindagi se hamesha ke liye

( i have hurt you a lot ishita and today beacuse of me your life was in danger but now i don't want to take any risk with your life and i think you will be happy staying away from me you also want this naa ishita i will go away from your life forever)

He said and breaks down in front of her while she looks at him with teary eyes

I: bas aapka pyar kya itna kamzor tha? Apne pyar ke liye ladne ki jagah aap usse chodne ke jana chahte ho

( is your love so weak? Instant of fighting for your love you want to go leaving it)

She said making him look at her

I: aapko kya lagta hai aap meri life se chale jaaoge to sab thik ho jayega? Aur main aapko maaf kar dungi haa ye sach hai bhot hurt kiya hai aapne mujhe bhot gussa hoon main aapse

( what do you think if you will go away from my life then everything will get alright? And i will forgive you this is true that you hurt ne a lot i am really angry with you)

She said looking at him with teary eyes while he looks down

I: main gussa hoon kyunki aap soch bhi kaise sakte ho mujhe chod ke jaane ka aap nahi honge to meri help koun karega koun hamesha meri jaan bachega koun mera saath dega koun mera dhyan rakhega aapne promise kiya tha aap kabhi mujhe chod ke nahi jaaoge aur ab mujhe chod ke jaane ki baat kar rahe ho how can you do this

( i am angry beacuse how can you even think of leaving me if you were not with me then who will help me? Who will save my life? Who will be stay with me always? You promised me that you will never leave me alone and now you want to go leaving me how can you do this?)

She said with teary eyes making him look at her

R: meri wajeh se tumhe kitni taklif hui hai ishita

( i have hurt you so much ishita)

I: haa bhot taklif hui hai mujhe aapki baatien sun kar aap aisa soch bhi kaise sakte ho? Maine jab aapko shagun ke saath dekha to mujhe bhot bura laga tha bhot hurt hua tha aapko kisi aur ke saath dekh ke nahi dekh sakti main aapko kisi aur ke saath par usse zada taklif aaj ho rahi hai aapki baatien sun kar aap mujhe chod ke jana chahte ho how can you even think this?

( yes i am hurt listing to you how can you even think this? You know when i saw you with shagun i was very hurt beacuse i can't see you with anyone else but i am more hurt listing all this you want to go leaving me how can you even think this?)

She said looking at him with teary eyes

R: but ishita i

I: chup aap naa bilkul buddhu ho kuch bhi nahi samjhte mujhe chod ke jane ke bare mai aap soch bhi kaise sakte ho kabhi socha hai aapke bina main kya karugi? Kaise rahugi aapke bina nahi jee sakti main aapke bina aapko pata hai aap main mujhe ek sacha dost mila pehli baar koi aisa insan mila jisko meri fikar thi jo har kadam pe mere saath tha jiske saath mujhe sukoon milta tha main apne sare gam bhool gayi thi aapko milne ke baad haa main gussa hoon iska matlab aap mujhe chod ke chale jaaoge you are so bad

( shut up you are really fool you just can't understand anything how can you even think going leaving me? Have you ever thought what will happen to me if you went leaving me how will i live without you? I just can't live without you do you i got a good friend in you for the first time i have someone in my life who really cares for me who is always with me with whom i feel relief i forgets all my worries with you yes i was angry with you but it's doesn't mean you will go leaving me you are so bad)

She said and started crying while he looks at her with teary eyes

R: am sorry ishita

He said putting his hand on her shoulder while she withdraw her hand

I: don't touch me just go aap jana chahte ho naa mujhe chod ke to jaao naa i will not stop you jao just leave from here actually i should go from here

( don't touch me just go you want to go leaving me than go i will not stop you just leave from here actually i should go from here)

She said and was going but he hold her hand pulled her towards himself

R: ishita listen to me please

I: let me go please

She said crying trying to come out of his hold

R: ishita

He tries to stop her while she start hitting him on chest

R: ishita please stop it

He said and hold her hands and pulled her closer while she looks in his eyes

I: mujhe chod ke maat jana please

( please don't go leaving me)

She said crying while he looks at her and smiles between tears

R: abhi tumne hi to kaha chale jao

( now you just said me to go)

I: you are very bad

She said looking at him

R: main tumhe chod ke kabhi nahi jaauga tum kahogi tab bhi nahi am sorry zindagi bhar tumhare saath rahuga i promise

( i will never go leaving you even if you say me to go am sorry i will be with you always i promise)

He said while she looks at him with teary eyes and hugs him tightly while he smiles and hugs her back and both cried in each other arms for sometime pouring all their pain out they stayed in same position for sometime

After sometime they broke the hug raman cupped her face and wipes her tears and pecked her hair softly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch

R: am sorry ishita

He said holding his ears while she hold his hand and nodded in no

I: no sir i am sorry mujhe aap par vishwas karna chaiye tha maine jo dekha uss pe vishwas kar liya mujhe aap par vishwas karna chaiye tha kitna hurt kiya maine aapko main soch bhi kaise sakti hoon ki aap kuch galat kar sakte ho please mujhe maaf kar di jiye

( no sir i am sorry i should have trust you i believed on what i saw i sholuld trust you i hurt you so much how can i even think that you can do something wrong please forgive me)

R: tumhe ab vishwas ho gya naa meri liye ye kaafi hai tumhari koi galti nahi hai uss situation mai koi bhi aise hi react karta

( now you trust me naa it is enough for me it was not your fault anyone will react like that in such situation)

I: but i should trust you aap kabhi mujhe hurt nahi kar sakte main jaanti hoon

( but i should trust you i know you can never hurt me)

R: main tumhe kabhi sapne mai bhi hurt nahi kar sakta ishita galti sari meri hai mujhe shagun pe vishwas nahi karna chaiye tha

( i can't even hurt you in my dream ishita it was all my fault i should not have trust on shagun)

He said and told her everything how shagun lies to him and called him in hotel room making her shocked

R: bhot badi galti hui mujhse mujhe shagun pe trust nahi karna chaiye tha maine tumhe bhi kuch nahi batya aur bina kuch bataye usse milne chala gya mujhe maaf kardo ishita please

( i did huge mistake by trusting on shagun i didn't even told you anything and went to meet her please ishita forgive me)

He said with teary eyes

I: it's ok aap please guilty feel maat karo

( it's ok please don't feel guilty)

She said and wipes his tears while he looked at her and hold her hand in his

R: ishita tum nahi jaanti pichle ek hafte se kaise jee raha tha main kitna hurt tha main tumhe hurt dekh kar mujhe laga tha tumhe hamesha ke liye kho dunga kabhi nahi socha tha ki tum meri zindagi ban jaaogi tumhare bina do pal jeena bhi mushkil ho jayega tumne mujhe sache pyar ka matlab sikhya ishita mujhe jeene ki nayi wajeh di mujhe badal diya ab main tumhare bina apni life imagine bhi nahi kar sakta ishita i love you i love you a lot

( ishita you just don't know how i am living from last one week i was so hurt seeing you hurt i thought that i will lost you forever i never thought that you will become my life i can't live without you ishita you gave me reason to live you have changed me i can't imagine my life without you i love you ishita i love you a lot)

He said looking at her while her eyes filled with tears listing his confession

I: main bhi aapke bina nahi reh sakti aapse door reh ke ehsas hua ki aap kya ho mere liye kabhi nahi socha tha ki jiss insan se itni nafrat thi uske liye mere dil mai aisi feelings hongi mujhe khood pata nahi chala kab mujhe aapse pyar ho gya i love you too bhot pyar karti hoon aapse

( i also can't live without you i realised this after staying away from you i realised what do you mean to me i never thought the person whom i hate i will fall for him i didn't even realised when i fall in love with you i love you too i love you a lot)

She said while his eyes get moist and he took her in bone crush hug she closed her eyes and hugs him back

After sometime they broke the hug and looks at each other he cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch

R: tum nahi jaanti ishita main iss din ka kabse wait kar raha tha kitni kossish ki tumhe apne dil ki baat batane ki par kabhi keh nahi paya kal raat ko bhi nashe ki halat mai tumse izhaar kar diya aaj pure hosh mai tumse apne dil ki baat keh di i can't tell you am so happy

( you don't know ishita i was waiting for this day from so long i tried so many times to confess my feelings to you but coudn't voice out my feelings last night i confessed my feelings to you but i was not in my senses but today finally i confessed my feelings to you i can't tell you i am so happy)

He said kissing her hand while she smiles looking at him

I: i am also very happy sir main bhi kabse aapse ye sunna chathi thi

( i am also very happy sir i want to listen this from you from so long)

R: ek minute ye tum mujhe abhi bhi sir kyu bula rahi ho? Come on ab tum mujhe hamesha sir to nahi bulaogi call me raman tumhare mooh se mera naam bhot hi acha lagta hai ab hum bos aur employee nahi lovers hai

( one minute why are you still calling me sir? Come on now you will not call me sir always call me raman i love hearing my name from you now we are not boss and employee we are lovers)

He said making her blush

I: ok raman

She said while he smiles and joins his forehead with hers

R: raman sirf tumhara raman

( raman only yours raman)

He said while she smiles

R: i can't believe it tum mere saath ho ab tumhe kabhi khood se door nahi jaane duga

( i can't believe it you are with me now i will never let you go away from me)

He said while she smiles he looked at her and kissed her forehead lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch he cupped her face and kissed her both eyes then he kissed her cheeks then at last he bring his lips near hers while she closed her eyes he was about to put his lips on hers but stops and moves back while she open her eyes and looks at him

I: kya hua raman?

( what happen raman?)

R: wo ishita actually last time jab maine tumhe kiss kiya tha tumne mujhe thappad mara tha aaj tak mujhe wo yaad hai iss liye mujhe daar lagta hai agar tumne mujhe phir se thappad maar diya to

( ishita actually when i kissed you last time then you slapped me i still remmber it that's why i am scared what if you slapped me again)

He said while she looks at him disbelief

I: haa to uss whakt situation alag thi tab hum strangers the aapne batmizi ki thi mere saath iss liye mujhe bhot gussa aaya tha aur ab hum dono lovers hai aapne hi to kaha aur ab main aapko kyu maarugi? Aap sach mai buddhu ho

( so that time situation was different we were strangers you misbehaved with me that's i was very angry at you but now we are lovers you just said it so why will i slap you now? You are really a fool)

R: to kya main tumhe kiss kar sakta hoon?

( so can i kiss you?)

He said while she blushed

R: tum pakka thappad to nahi maarogi naa dobara?

( you will not slapped me again naa?)

He said cutely while she smiled looking at him and kissed his cheek where she slapped him

I: am sorry ab thik hai?

( is it fine now?)

She said while he looked at her and smiles

R: so may i?

He said and pulled her towards himself while she blushed looking down he smiled looking at her he made her look at him and bring his lips near her while she closed her eyes and he put his lips on hers and start kissing her softly and gently  while she put her arms around him  he start chewing her lips softly while she also start responding back they kissed each other for long after sometime they broke the kiss in the need of air both looked at each other

R: i love you a lot

He said pecking her hair softly

I: i love you too

She said and hugs him tightly while he also wrapped his arms around her

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews .

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Their emotional outburst was so fabulously written di👏🏻👏🏻

He was happy knowing her care and concern for him💓💓

Raman’s dream is becoming a beautiful reality with ishita’s confession ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Finally their misunderstandings got cleared 💕💕

He was so cutely asking her about that “thappad” 🤣🤣🤣❣️❣️❣️

Loved every bit🥰🥰

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request 

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Beautiful update 

Please update soon its a request 

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very interesting update please update next part soon to know what will be Amma's reaction now after knowing about Ishra