Destinys Play Ft:- SAMAINA and ASHDEEP

chahekjain thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
So GUYSSS here I am ❤️ with my utmost fav story the story that gave me goose bumps and you know what ye story mere dil se aai haii so here you go. Naina Aggarwal  You know her but in story she is just 14 we will start from there she is actually me like she is intelligent soft hearted person love everyone don't like people who tease her , for her friendship means a lot❤️, and yaa love she belive in love pure love. GUYSSS hero ko kaise dikhau vo aap aage dekhna it's a suspence vaise you all know ki kon hoga but still Mayank He is nainas bestf and fights with everyone for her Swara Nainas bestf cum sister' she is not her sister but naina manti hai Parsh Swaras bf and good friend of naina helper we can say Nainas father I would not like to give him any name because I don't want so he is very cruel he doesn't want her to pursue her career in acting but want her to be ca he hadn't given her freedom going out with friends and talk to boys on call he sometimes took out his frustration on her by beating and abusing her. Nainas mother I would give rama here She is kind help her daughter in every way she can is with her ❤️ you will know furthermore

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanayayudkbh90 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Looks interesting ,waiting for the update.