Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: gitakumar

Lovely! Hope Raman is able to fail any future plan of me bhallla n shahin

Will update soon dear 

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Divyalingaraju

A very interesting update please update next part soon to know what will happen now 

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

Wow..... Amazing update dear

Thanks dear

Glad you liked it

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Part=19

Mr bhalla toshi ji and shagun were sitting all tensed

Mr bhalla: shagun dekha aaj tumhari wajeh se raman ko sach pata chal gya tumne sara sach bol diya uske saamne ab wo mujhe dhamki de raha hai mujhe uss ladki se maafi magne ko keh raha hai

( shagun today beacuse of you  our truth is out inf front of raman you told him everything now he is blackmailing to apologise to ishita)

S: isme meri nahi aapke bete ki galti hai pagal ho gya hai wo ishita ke pyar mai i don't believe it raman uss behn ji ladki se kaise pyar kar sakta hai? She is so cheap mujhe chod ke raman usse pyar karne laga aur aapne bhi mujhe ye nahi batya

( it's your son's fault he has gone mad in ishita's love i don't believe it how can he love that girl? She is so cheap how can raman love her leaving me and you both didn't even informed this)

T: shagun isme raman ki koi galti nahi hai uss ladki ne raman pe koi jaadu kiya hai

( shagun it's not raman's fault that girl had trapped my raman)

S: to ab mera kya hoga? Raman ne mujhe to apni life se bhar fenk diya how can he do this with me dad ko pata chalega naa to wo chodege nahi raman ko main unko sab bata dugi

( so what about it raman throw me out of his life how can he do this with me? If my dad comes to know this he will not leave raman i will tell my dad everything)

She said angrily

Mr bhalla: nahi shagun tum aisa kuch nahi karogi tumhe raman chaiye naa raman sirf tumhara hoga bas tumhe hamari har baat maani hogi

( no shagun you will not inform him you want raman right he will be only yours but you have to listen to us)

T: haa shagun puttar tu hi hamare ghar ki bahu banegi abhi raman bhot gusse mai hai hume uski baat maani hogi agar tumhe raman ke kareebh jana hai to tumhe uski baat maani hogi uska dil jitna hoga

( yes shagun puttar only you will be our daughter in law raman is really angry right now we have to do what he want if you want to go close to him then you have to do whatever he want)

S: what do you mean? Mujhe uss bhen ji se maafi maagni hogi kya? No way

( i have to apologise to that girl? No way)

Mr bhalla: shagun agar tumne aisa nahi kiya to raman se hamesha door chali jaaogi raman bhot ziddi hai agar humne uski baat nahi suni to wo ghar chod ke chala jayega shagun kabhi kabhi jeetne ke liye choti si haar ko sehna padta hai agar hume raman ka vishwas jitna hai to ye sab karna hoga main jaisa kehta hoon karti jao main tumse vada karta hoon tum hi mere ghar ki bahu banogi aur raman bhi tumhe accept zaroor karega please trust me

( shagun if you will not do this then you will lose raman forever if we didn't listen to raman then he will go leaving this house shagun please try to understand sometimes we have to face defeat to win a big game do whatever i say to you i promise you that only you will be our daughter in law raman will also accept you soon please trust me)

He said while shagun looks at him and nodded while mr bhalla smirked

Next morning

Amma gets conscious and ishita and mihika went to meet her she open her eyes slowly and looks at them while ishita and mihika got happy seeing her mihika went to her and hugs her

Mi: thank god you are fine amma hum kitna daar gaye the

( thank god you are fine amma we were so scared)

Amma: main thik hoon mihiku fikar maat karo

( i am fine mihiku don't worry)

She said while mihika smiles looking at her ishita was coming towards amma but stops recalling amma was angry with her

Mi: main abhi ko phone karke inform kar deti hoon ki aap thik ho

( i am going to call abhi to inform him that you are fine)

She said and went from there while amma looks at ishita

Amma: ishu

She calls her while ishita's eyes filled with tears she comes to her and hugs her crying

I: i am sorry amma i am really sorry

Amma: bas ishu stop crying

I: aap mujhse naraz nahi ho naa amma? Main bhot daar gayi thi amma agar aapko kuch ho jata to main

( are you angry with me amma? I wqs so scared amma if something happens to you then i)

She couldn't complete her sentence and cries

Amma: stop crying kanna main tumse gussa nahi hoon

( i am not angry with you)

She said while ishita hugs her smiling

I: amma thank god you are fine aap naa abhi sirf rest karoge aap zada baat maat karo please aapka operation hua hai you should take rest main doctor ko bula ke lati hoon

( amma thank god you are fine now you will only take rest and don't talk so much please you should take rest i am going to call doctor)

Amma: ishu mere operation ke liye tumne paise kaise arrange kiye

( ishu how did you arrange money for my operation?)

She said while ishita looks at her

I: agar maine amma ko batya ki raman sir ne paise diye the to pata nahi amma kaise react karegi iska asar unki health pe bhi pad sakta hai ek baar amma thik hoke ghar chali jaye phir main unko sab bata dugi

( if i told amma that raman sir give money for her operation then don't know will she react it can effect her health also i will tell her once she will go home after getting fine)

Amma: ishu kya soch rahi ho? Main puch rahi hoon kuch

( ishu what are you thinking? I am asking you something)

I: wo amma actually meri friend hai naa payal usne meri help ki main dheere dheere uske paise wapis kar dugi

( actually amma my friend payal helped me i will return her money soon)

Amma: meri wajeh se tumhe kitni taklif hui naa

( you faced so many problems beacuse of me right)

I: amma please don't say this aap please abhi chup ho jaiye itni baatien maat karo main doctor ko bula ke laati hoon

( amma please don't say this please take rest don't talk so much i am going to call doctor)

She said while amma nodded and ishita went to call the doctor

After sometime

Ishita and mihika were sitting near amma when ishita's phone rings she saw raman's name and got up and went out to attend the call she picks the call

I: hello

R: hello ishita ab amma ki tabiyat kaisi hai?

( hello ishita how is amma now?)

I: abhi wo thik hai unko hosh aa gya hai doctor ne abhi check up kiya she is better now

( she is fine now doctor did her checkup she is better now)

R: thank god she is fine ab tum fikar maat karna

He said while she nodded

R:acha ishita kya tum thodi der ke liye office aa sakti ho kya?

( ishita can you come to office for sometime?)

I: office

R: ishita main tumhe sab kuch batauga bas ek baar office aa jao bas thodi der ke liye main khood tumhe pick karne aa raha hoon main hospital ke nice tumhara wait karuga

( ishita i will tell you everything you have to come to office only for sometime i will come to pick you in sometime i will wait for you outside the hospital)

I: but sir

R: ishita please you trust me naa please

He said while she nodded

I: ok sir

R: main thodi der mai tumhe pick karne aa raha hoon

( i am coming to pick you in sometime)

He said and hungs the call while ishita got tensed thinking why he want her to come to office

Aftet sometime raman comes to pick her and ishita went with him telling amma and mihika that she is going for some work ishita tried to ask raman why he is taking her to office but he didn't told her anything

Soon they reach office mr bhalla and shagun were also present there ishita gets tensed seeing them raman holds ishita's hand while she looked at him

R: good morning everyone

He said making everyone look at him everyone stands up seeing him and wished him and they all gets shocked seeing ishita with raman and start talking while ishita was feeling bad seeing this

R: aap sab log jahi soch rahe ho naa main ishita ko jaha kyu leke aaya main janta hoon jab main jaha pe nahi tha to kya hua tha aur aaj main aap sabke saame sach batane aaya hoon

( you all must be thinking why i bring ishita here i know what happened in the office when i was not here and today i am here to tell you truth)

He said and looked at shagun and mr bhalla

R: main janta tha aap dono zaroor aaoge so miss shagun ab aap khood apne mooh se sach bolegi ya phir mujhe sabko batna padega

( i knew it that you both will come here so miss shagun will you tell truth to everyone or i should them?)

He said while shagun got angry

R: come on shagun sab wait kar rahe hai

S: mujhe aap sabko sach batna hai ki uss din ishita ne paise chori nahi kiye the maine aap sabke saamne jhoot kaha tha main ishita ko office se niklvana chathi thi iss liye maine ye sab kiya

( i want to tell you all a truth that day ishita didn't steal money i lied beacuse i want to throw ishita out of office)

She said making everyone shocked

S: main nahi chathi thi raman ke kareebh mere ilava koi bhi ladki aaye mujhe ishita bilkul passand nahi thi iss liye main kisi bhi tarh usse raman se door karna chathi thi

( i didn't want any other girl to come closer to raman i doesn't like ishita that's why i want to throw her away from raman's life)

She said and looks at ishita and come towards her

S: ishita please mujhe maaf kardo raman ne mujhe meri galti ka ehsas karva diya hai maine bhot galat kiya tumhare saath tumhari itni insult ki i am sorry ishita mujhe pata nahi kya ho gya tha tum please mujhe maaf kardo

( ishita please forgive me raman made me realise my mistake i did a huge mistake i insulted you so much please ishita forgive me)

She said faking tears while ishita looks at her and recalls how she always insults her how she accused her and slaps her she recalls all her bad words and her eyes filled with tears

S: ishita please forgive me mujhe meri galti ka ehsas ho gya i am really sorry ishita mujhe maaf kardo please

( ishita please forgive me i had realised my mistake i am really sorry ishita please forgive me)

She said and hold her hand while ishita looks at her

I: it's ok agar aapko aapki galti ka ehsas hai to main aapko maaf karti hoon par aaj ke baad phir kisi ke saath aisa maat karna

( it's ok if you had realised your mistake then i forgive you but don't do this again with anyone)

She said while shagun nodded

S: thank you ishita you are really sweet

She said and hugs her and made a face then

S: bhot khush ho naa mujhse maafi mangva kar mere raman ko mujhse door karna chathi ho naa dekhna kaise tume main raman ki zindagi se bhar fenkugi

( you must be very happy making me apologise you want to snatch my raman away from me naa i will throw you out of his life very soon)

she thought and smirks then she went to raman

S: ab to tum khush ho naa raman? I am sorry maine tumhe bhi bhot hurt kiya naa par ab main tumhe bilkul pareshan nahi karugi i promise you

( are you happy now raman? I am sorry i hurt you a lot but now i will not hurt you again i promise you)

She said touching his hand while raman withdraw his hand mr bhalla comes towards ishita

Mr bhalla: mujhe maaf kardo ishita puttar maine tere saath bura behave kiya tumhari aur tumhari maa ki itni insult ki tumhe police station bhi bhej diya bhot galat kiya maine tumhare saath par main kya karu maine bina soche shagun ki baaton pe vishwas kar liya aur tumhare saath itna bura kiya shagun ki wajeh se maine tumhare saath bhot galat kiya mujhe maaf kardo puttar

( ishita please forgive me puttar i behaved very badly with you i insulted you and your mother so much i send to the jail i trusted shagun without thinking beacuse of her i behaved so badly with you please puttar forgive me)

He said while shagun looks at him shocked while ishra were equally shocked seeing how he put all the blame on shagun while they know he was equally involved in the plan

Mr bhalla: ishita please maaf kardo mujhe maine bhot bura behave kiya tere saath mujhe meri galti ka ehsas ho gya hai main tere baap ki tarh hoon puttar please ho sake to mujhe maaf kar dena

( ishita please forgive me i behaved very badly with you but now i had realised my mistake i am like your father please forgive me)

He said folding his hand in front of her raman was about to say something to him but before him ishita speaks

I: aapko mujhse maafi maagne ki zaroort nahi hai aap mujhse bade ho aapko apni galti ka ehsas hua ye kaafi hai

( you don't need to apologise to me you are elder than me you realised your mistake and it is enough for me)

She said while mr bhalla smiles

Mr bhalla: thank you puttar tum aaj se hi office dobara join kar sakti ho main tumse vada karta hoon tumhe jaha koi problem nahi hogi aur aap sab bhi sab kuch bhool jaiye aap sabko ab sach ka pata chal gya hai

( thank you puttar you can join the office again from today i promise you that you will not have any problem here and i request you all please forget everything now you all know the truth)

He said looking at all employes and he went to his cabin raman also went to his cabin ishita was going behind him but other employees comes towards her

Riya: we are really sorry ishita humne tumhare bare mai bhot galat socha

( we are really sorry ishita we think so wrong of you)

Sonia: mujhe to pehle hi lag raha tha tum kuch galat nahi kar sakti

( i knew it you can't do anything wrong)

Kiran: ishita you are very lucky raman sir ne khood sara sach sabke saamne rakh diya i don't believe it shagun kuch aisa kar sakti hai

( ishita you are really lucky raman sir expose the truth in front of everyone i don't believe it shagun can do this)

Riya: we are really happy you are back

I: thank you very much main aap sabse baad mai baat karti hoon excuse me

( thank you very much i will talk to you later excuse me)

She said and went towards raman's cabin

Raman was sitting in his cabin when someone knocks the door

R: come in

He said while shagun comes inside raman looked at her

R: shagun what are you doing here?

He said while shagun comes towards him

S: i know raman tum mujhse bhot naraz ho but trust me raman mujhe meri galti ka ehsas ho gya hai main janti hoon raman tum mujhse pyar nahi karte aur ab main tumhe force bhi nahi karugi kyunki pyar ko zabardasti hasil nahi kiya jaa sakta maine tumse bhot pyar kiya raman

( i know you are very angry with me raman but trust me i have realised my mistake i know raman you don't love me and now i will not force you to love me i know i can get you forcefully i love you a lot raman)

She said faking tears

S: main ab samjh gayi hoon ki mujhe tumhara pyar kabhi nahi mil sakta kyunki tum ishita se pyar karte ho mujhe to mera pyar nahi mila but i wish tumhe tumhara pyar zaroor mile

( now i have realised that i will never get your love beacuse you love ishita i didn't get my love but i wish you get your love)

She said while he looked at her

S: ishita is very lucky tum kitna pyar karte ho usse and i know ishita bhi tumse bhot pyar karti hogi main bas jaha tumhe tumhari life ke liye best wishes dene aayi thi i wish tum dono hamesha ek saath raho

( ishita is very lucky you love him so much i know ishita also love you i want to give you best wishes i wish you both stay together always)

R: acha hai shagun tumhe ye baat itni jaldi realise hogi am very happy aur mujhe umeed hai ki tum bhi apni life aage badhogi am sorry agar maine tumhe kabhi bhi hurt kiya ho to par main ishita se bhot pyar karta hoon aur uski jagh mai kisi ko nahi de sakta abhi tak maine usko apne dil ki baat nahi batayi i am sure uske liye main bhi mere liye same feelings hai aur main chahuga ki tumhe bhi tumhara pyar jaldi mil jaye

( it's good that you realised it so soon am very happy and i hope you will also move on in your life sorry if hurt you ever but i love ishita a lot i have not confessed my feelings to her yet but i know she also have same feelings for me and i wish you also get your love soon)

S: i really wish raman anyways am very happy for you agar tum chaho to hum friends banke reh sakte hai

( i really wish raman anyways am happy for you if you want we can be friends)

She said forwarding her hand while raman looked at her and hold her hand and nodded while shagun smiles and hugs him

S: thank you so much raman

She said and smirks while raman tries to broke the hug while ishita also comes there and she saw them hugging and gets shocked raman saw her and broke the hug shagun looks at ishita and smirks

I: am sorry sir maine knock nahi kiya

She said and turns to go but raman stopped her

R: ishita please come inside

S: ishita aao naa wo main raman ko bye bolne aayi thi

( ishita come i come here to say bye to raman)

She said while ishita looks at her while shagun comes to her

S: ishita thank you so much tumne mujhe maaf kar diya tum bhot achi ho raman ne mujhe meri galti ka ehsas karvya ab tum mujhse naraz nahi ho naa ishita?

( ishita thank you so much for forgiving me you are really good ishita raman made me realised my mistake you are not angry with me naa?)

She said while ishita nodded in no while shagun smiles and hugs her

S: abhi mujhe chalna chaiye bye raman bye ishita

( i should go now bye raman bye ishita)

She said and leaves from there looking at them after she went raman looks at ishita

R: i don't believe it shagun itni jaldi kaise badal gayi anyways it's good for her usse apni galti ka ehsas hua bhot achi baat hai i am really impressed seeing change in her

( i don't believe it shagun changed so soon anyways it's good for her i am glad that she realised her mistake i am really impressed seeing change in her)

He said while ishita looks at him

I: itna impress ho gaye ki tabhi usko hug kar rahe the

( you got so impressed that you hugged her)

She said slowly while raman looked at her

R: kuch kaha kya tumne?

( did you said something?)

I: nahi kuch nahi main bas aapko thanks kehne aayi thi abhi main chalti hoon but i think aap bhot busy ho main chalti hoon

( no nothing i come here to thank you i should go now i think you are very busy)

She said and turns to go but he hold her hand

R: kya hua ishita tum gussa kyu ho rahi ho?

( why are you getting angry ishita?)

I: main kyu gussa hougi? Mujhe jana hai amma mera wait kar rahi hongi

( why will i get angry? I am going amma is waiting for me)

She said trying to take her hand out of his hold while he hold her from behind

R: mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai ki kuch jal raha hai

( why i am feeling that something is burning?)

I: main kyu jalugi kisi se? Mujhe koi jealousy nahi ho rahi do you get that? Mujhe koi fark nahi padta aapko shagun ke saath dekh ke

( why will i get jealous? I am not feeling jealous do you get that? I don't feel jealous seeing you with shagun)

She said angrily while he smiles looking at her

R: maine ye sab kaha ki tumhe jalan ho rahi hai? Oh it's mean tumhe shagun ko mere saath dekh ke jalan ho rahi thi

( when did i said that you are jealous? Oh it's mean you are feeling jealous seeing me with shagun)

He said making her realise what she said

I: no sir aap ye kya keh rahe ho aap galt samjh rahe ho mera wo matlab nahi tha

( no sir what are you saying? You are getting me wrong i didn't mean it)

She said trying to come out of his hold

R: acha to kya matlab tha tumhara batao naa

( ok so tell me what do you mean?)

He said and looking at her smiling while she looks down

I: sir please leave me let me go

R: par maine to tumhe pakda hi nahi hai

( but i am not holding you)

He said making her realise he was not holding her

R: kya hua ishita tum thik ho naa?

( what happen ishita are you fine?)

He said while she looked down

I: mujhe abhi jana chaiye amma aur mihika mera wait kar rahi hai bye sir

( i should go now amma and mihika must be waiting for me)

She said and leaves from there without listing him while he smiles looking at her

R: someone is getting jealous aur jealous to hum tab hi hote hai jab hum kisi se pyar karte hai someone is falling in love not bad

( someone is getting jealous and we get jealous when we love with someone so it's mean someone is falling in love not bad)

He thought and smiles

Other side

Ishita was going to hospital still  thinking about raman

I: what is wrong with you ishu? Kya ho gya tha tumhe shagun ko raman ke saath dekh ke? Mujhe kyu bura lag raha tha shagun ko raman sir ke paas dekh ke? Kya mujhe sach mai jalan ho rahi thi? Raman ko kisi aur ke saath dekh ke

( what is wrong with ishu? What happen to you seeing raman sir with shagun? Why i was feeling bad seeing shagun with raman? Am i really feeling jealous seeing raman with someone else )

She thought while her heart skip a beat

I: uff ye kya ho raha mujhe? Please murgan help me ye kaisi nayi si feeling hai

( uff what is happening with me? Please murgan help me what kind of feeling is this?)

She thought and blushes recalling their beautiful moments

P.s: that's it for now please ignore the mistakes and do share your reviews.

Priyanka7080 thumbnail

Updated next part please have a look.

Pks20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Finally Ishita is beginning to realise her true feelings for Raman.

Fake apologies from Shagun and Mr Bhalla as expected.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

These bhallas and shagun are justπŸ™„πŸ˜€

Thank God amma is all ok nowπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Ishra know how much fake mr Bhalla’s apology wasπŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Best drama queen award goes to shagun πŸ˜πŸ™„........

But her presence definitely made ishita realise that kuch kuch hota haiπŸ˜‰β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜‰.......so little bit thank you to her😜😜

Her jealousy made raman so happy πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°

Loved it 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di