Dekho Maine Dekha Hai Ye Ghar Bahut Haseen Hai

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello forumwasiyoon🤗

I know this place has been very silent for a very long time. Mostly everyone and even myself don't visit this forum frequently now. 

But the idea of this excerpt has been running in my mind for a very long time now and finally I decided to write it down on and post it on forums. And as I observed this will be 1000 post of mine on india forums.🥳

So why not make it special and celebrate it with Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai, the show which introduced me to india forums and I have made many beautiful memories here on this forum.❤️❤️

This post is my observation and my version as I relate these two special songs which were also played in our show on Samina. These songs are so beautiful and have always been special for our yudkbh fandom. 

•  The first lines are a part from the song "Dekho Maine Dekha Hai  and the next lines are a part  from the song "Ye tera ghar ye mera ghar ". 

• The first song is about a dream and the other one speaks of the reality. So I have tried to relate them and explain the songs in the context of Samina. 

• First explanation is about the first song and then the other and in black lines I have tried to relate both the songs together.

• I know its a little tricky and confusing at first but I hope you all will understand what I tried to write down here.😆😃

https://youtu.be/q7iZe8GY8jw

https://youtu.be/CYyFIcLjq1g

Dekho maine dekha hai ye ek sapna

Phoolon ke shehar mein hai ghar apna

Kya sama hai, tu kahan hai

Mein aayi aayi aayi aayi , aaja...

Kitna haseen hai ye ek sapna

Phoolon ke shehar mein hai ghar aapna

Kya sama hai, tu kahan hai

Mein aaya aaya aaya aaya, aaja...

Ye Tera Ghar Ye Mera Ghar 

Kisi Ko Dekhna Ho Gar

Toh Pehle Aake Mang Le 

Teri Nazar Meri Nazar..

A dream that a 18 year old girl and boy saw together. A dream of having each other beside them always, of living together, of having a beautiful home. Not a house but a home..., home in each other's arms, in each other's hearts.

The boy who never lived with his family in a home. He lived in a school hostel, a house of his mother and his stepfather but never a home. He found his home in a beautiful girl with pigtails who loved him as nobody ever did, as he himself never did. He found his home in the golden heart of that girl, in the warm and loving amd protective arms of that girl.

The girl who was always a target of taunts and comments by everyone of having no mother, no money by his father and no home for her but she finally found her home in the broken yet beautiful boy who came from hundreds of kilometers away for her. The boy who loved selflessly and deeply and the girl found her home in that boy's heart filled with immense love for her.

Together they fought with many difficulties, solved many problems on the way and finally become one. They now own a beautiful home within each other the value of which no other person can understand without the having the hearts , the view and the feelings that only the two of  them have for each other. 

Yahan Tera Mera Naam Likha Hai,

Rasta Nahin Yeh Aam Likha Hai

Yeh Hai Darwaaza Jahan Tu Khadi Hai

Andar Aajao Sardi Badi Hai

Yahan Se Nazaara Dekho Parvaton Ka

Jhanku Maein Kahanse, Kahan Hai Jharokha,

Yeh Yahan Hai, Tu Kahan Hai...

Na Baadlon Ke Chhaon Mein Na Chandni Ke Gaaon Mein

Na Phool Jaise Raaste Bane Hain Iske Vaaste

Magar Ye Ghar Ajeeb Hai Zameen Ke Kareeb Hai

Ye Eent-Pattharon Ka Ghar Hamaari Hasraton Ka Ghar

Ye tera ghar ye mera ghar ye ghar bahut haseen hai...

A dream that they saw of having their names written together. A dream of telling the whole world that they were indeed one and no one can separate them. They knew that their dream needed a difficult path to be followed, the less taken road was the one which they  chose to make their love reach the manzil. They dreamt of entering the door of their home together one day. The door of love opened to them when they first saw each other and it was their dream then to reach the door of togetherness one day. The care they had for each other was more than for their own selves. A care one have only for the loved ones was what they felt for each other from the beginning and was indeed for forever. A dreamy window to look out of ,to see the beautiful world which was only beautiful because they had each other beside them. The world was beautiful only when they saw it together as one soul as if both of them radiated different colours to the world and together they made the prefect world with all the colours in it.

A  nameplate with Mr. and Mrs. Maheshwari written on it was seen in Mount Abu

as they went on a school trip and the girl blushed seeing it and peeked at the boy lovingly. A dream was seen by the girl and she was determined to make it reality one day. The boy saw a dream of having his and the girl's name written together as one even when he knew that she was possibly going to marry someone else. Such was the determination and love of having a home which was of both of them.

The care was such that the girl didn't worry about the teachers and students sleeping in the rooms beside her room when he was sick and made him sleep in her room not caring about the world. The boy not cared about his life and came to her balcony with the help of a ladder to give medicines to the girl when she was sick. The love was as such that they saw the world with their view not as other people saw it. They didn't care about the peole but created their own world with love. They fought with the whole world for their love and finally the whole world was on the side of their love. It was not a easy journey but it was indeed a beautiful one having each other beside them.

The home was not made with ease. It was made after of lot of efforts, lot of difficulties which they had gone through together. There was scorching heat and no cold shadow of clouds, there was darkness and no moon light, there were prickly spines and no flower covered path. The home was not the ordinary one ,it was not the one same as that of other people. But instead it was their own home that they created together the way they wanted it to be. It was created slowly and steadily with  trust, care,honesty and love over years.

Achha Yeh Batao Kahan Pe Hai Paani

Bahar Beh Raha Hai Jharna Deewani

Bijli Nahin Hai Yahi Ek Gham Hai,

Teri Bindiya Kya Bijli Se Kam Hai

Chodho Mat Chhedo Baazar Jaao,

Jaata Hoon Jaoonga, Pehle Yahan Aao

Shaam Jawaan Hai, Tu Kahan Hai...

Jo Chaandni Nahin To Kya Ye Roshni Hai Pyaar Ki

Dilon Ke Phool Khil Gaye To Fikr Kya Bahaar Ki

Hamaare Ghar Na Aayegi Kabhi Khushi Udhaar Ki

Hamaari Raahaton Ka Ghar Hamaari Chaahaton Ka Ghar

Ye Tera Ghar...

It was a dream home but not a home with all the comforts. They knew the reality even in the dream. But comforts was not what they ever wanted. It was the love of each other which itself was the only comfort they needed and wanted. If there was a lack of water they will find out a waterfall. If there was no electricity they will make use of the lignt radiated by their happy faces for lighting their home. When one needs something the other will do anything to give them that. Such was the purity and love in the dream.

If they came across any difficulty what they did was not to grief over it but fight and find way out with the power of their love. There was love, romance, hugs, kisses, comfort and also responsibilities and values in the house. 

They would find a way out of anywhere for their love. It was not the moonlit nights they needed but the light and glow of love which has the intensity of thousands of lights. There was no need of spring to give them peace and happiness but the love was all what required to make them happy and peaceful. Each season was spring when the flowers of love bloomed in their hearts. There was no greed of money or materialistic things but it was only those small small happy moments, sweet gestures which was more than anything to make them happy and content. Their home was what gave them peace, comfort, love and solace. There was no other place as that of their home in the whole world.

Kaisi Pyaari Hai Yeh Chhotisi Rasoi,

Hum Dono Hain Bas Dooja Nahin Koi

Is Kamre Mein Hongi Meethi Baaten,

Us Kamre Mein Guzrengi Raaten

Yeh To Bolo Hogi Kahan Pe Ladaai,

Maine Woh Jagah Hi Nahin Banai

Pyar Yahan Hai, Tu Kahan Hai..

Yahan Mehak Wafaoon Ki Mohabatoon Ka Rang Hai

Ye Ghar Tumhara Khwaab Hai Ye Ghar Meri Umaang Hai

Na Aarozoo Pe Quid Hai Na Hausle Pe Jung Hai

Hamare Hauslon Ka Ghar Hamari Himatoon Ka Ghar

Ye Tera Ghar Ye Mera Ghar...

It was a dream of having place for every activity in the home. It will not be an ordinary home. The home will not have the usual but all kinds of fun, cheerfulness, happiness and enjoyment. A kitchen to cook beautiful delicacies for each other, place to have sweet talks, room for spending romantic nights. And no room for fights. Haha...it is not to avoid fighting but to learn from each fight and never repeat the same mistake again. It was to understand each other more and more by time and resolving the fights together. There was no fixed rule but a process of understanding, learning and growing together always.

There were no divided works for him and different for her. It was a home where both were equal and one in all sense. There was no need of anybody else but them to give each other peace, happiness. The home is always filled with love, talks, fun and happiness. With him pampering and making her favorite food on her demand and her taking care of him and fulfilling his innocent and cute demands. It was their home which had every aspect made with love. With love comes many other values and aspects which were never left behind in the home.

The home is filled with the fragrance of loyalty, colours of love. The home is the dream which they had seen together once,it is the joy and liveliness of their lives. It is not bound to imaginations or longings. Hopes are what always won in their home and hopes are what have been constant for all the time they had been together. They were both each other's hopes forever. It is the home of cheerfulness and courage which is what they never lost in the journey of love.

They saw a dream together one day and fulfilled it together too. The dream came true in all senses. They now live in a happy home which was truly more beautiful than heaven. The two souls together completed each other. The two souls are finally at home in each other's embrace.

"Alag bhale berang hai,

saath milkar indradhanush banayenge."

I don't know how this turned out. But I hope you all liked reading it and I could express my feelings nicely through this excerpt.❤️❤️

Tell me what you all think about it.😃

Disha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanayayudkbh90 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice and excellent update  and beautifully explained their dreams of togetherness 

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shanayayudkbh90

Very nice and excellent update  and beautifully explained their dreams of togetherness 

Thank you so much😃

I am glad you liked this new concept.❤️