Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

PART - 23

Wait for pw....

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Commentedd on blog baby 😃

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

commented on blog 

thanks a lot for pm n pw 

ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Loved the way Maan entered the party. Geet wants to hurt nitya in the absence of Maan but Maan sent her a mms not to hurt Nitya. Nitya requested Maan to attend the party which Maan did. Geet drank in the party and maaneet consummated their marriage. I think geet tried to mix something in Nithya’s drink but it got mixed with her drink. She is going to hurt Maan more now in the morning 

Awesome part 

i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey,

thanks for the update and the surprise....

Great update...a little shocking and unbelievable 

Maan had disappeared and geet thought she could trouble Nitya but to her surprise Maan's text message had broken her dreams...I like how Maan knows her so well he is one step ahead of her...

So respectful of Maan to listen to Nitya and come for his parents anniversary...

I have a feeling that geet's drinks were mixed wth someone or she is planning something big..But i like how both finally they consummated their marriage...both hate each other but have hidden desires for one anothe?...A little shocked about maan's feelings...

will geet get a shock in the morning after getting back to her senses.

What is Maan upto is he working on his project...

amazonforest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Commented on the bloggg baby 😉

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hmm very interesting twist!!  is this what geet wanted to do ?? what was she planning.....now that maan has had her, will he leave her? 

so maan came after nithya's text ...the only person from whom he gets warmth of a family....glad ankush is starting to show his feelings towards maan atleast now...yes maan might not accept it but eventually he ight....

his dad is still a mean old man....

where was maan all these days...what has he started???

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update 

Maan disappear no one know where he went 

Geet was happy as she can hurt Nitya

Maan come back on party time 

Geet was angry seeing this 

Also was more angry seeing maan with Nitya

Geet drink that mixed drink

And now she and maan consummate their marriage 

Let see what will Happen now

As Geet will not leave any chance to hurt Maan

Thanks for PM

Update soon

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 23

Hi Di. How are you, hope you're doing fine... Thanks for the pm Di...  ⭐️and off we go to the comments... 

Wow Di previous update I was really scared completely freaking out something would happen to Nitya but Maan is always Maan alert, sharp and the perfect Devar to his bhabi and yeah it's just like a mother son relationship but a little bit younger version of it but hey it's cool though... 😎and yeah not to forget about his Dad still the jerk he is I guess... I prefer Ankush and Nitya to be Maan's parents instead of them... They are more likely to give love and care about him.... 

Never new there may be a tiny little sparky thingi between THEM 😲WOW... ☺️shish I better put my windows open it's getting hawt in here... 🤭 but the thing I'm super freaking out about is what will be their reactions when they sobered up next morning...? I don't know about Maan probably would care less but Geet definitely pura ghar ko saar pe uthake tandav machayegi... In all this siyapa I'm happy that Nitya was unharmed for a matter of fact... Waiting for the aftermath of the drunken night... 🤔 Marvelous update and nice song by the way.. 🤗

hahajaja thumbnail

Thanks for PM and password.

Hawwttt update.

Wasn’t expecting this and to happen like this. I wonder what will Geet do to Maan once she is back in senses. 

Waiting for next. Update soon.

P.S. loving the bond of Maan and Nitya.